The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #199

Miss Sherrie, those jumpy thingys will be like flying frisbees in a hurricane!! :yikes 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me forgets

Thank you to da club.  You are all da best friendlies to habs.  That pretty crystal for my angel sissy Abby was arrived.  It is beautiful.  And some ob youze that sended donations in herbs  name to our group, we thank you too.  Donations is way down cause ob da Covid effect ting so many humans working.  All da kennel hounds send lots ob licky kisses for your support to them.

You all are superb in your generosity.

Tiny

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Tiny, don't be afraid of that wind-n-rain, be a good brave girl for your momma and Tiller.

Hahahaha Chris, poops were left this evening, despite the wet grass they despise so much.:P

Ducky, did you have to wear a lector for your toe-chopping? Did you squeal like Fuzzy does?

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss Nancy I forgotten to gives you this for your poor face  :kiss2 

Miss Abby you guys be careful out there!!!

Mister Charlie you wented on a Fancy-lengff walkie!!!

Momma and Daddy gotted brekkie delivered and we gotta have SAWSAGE!!!!!!  Which is one of the best things in the hoke wide world!!!  :chow

Let me try to postie this again

2020-08-02

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Oooh!   Thank you AndiPants!  Now I can see your name in lights!   :D 

Good Morning everyone!   We habs a beautimous, cool, non hoomid bloo sky day today!   :D 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Good Woesday! Bibbi went for another round of chemo this moaning, the tumor only shrank a little, but she did gain a little weight. Still super boney feeling.

G is having better poops. Not quite perfect, but I'll take that over liquidy.

Fuzzy is acting like it's winter already, keeps sticking her nose under things. Silly girl.

14 hours ago, jimsherriek said:

Ms. Ducky was you a good girl and did not bite da doc when dey done youze toes?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Molly McWildKingdom, you are having an exciting summer!

Miss Sherrie, it sounds like you are well-prepared.  Hope you get less wind than they say; otherwise, be ready to duck the giant frisbee coming from next door.  :crazy

AndiPants!!  CONGA LINE!!!  Sawsidge is da bomb!  Yeah!!  Sawsidge is da bomb!  Yeah!!  Sawsidge is da bomb!  Yeah!!  

:goodluck for Bibbi.

Edited by ScootersMom

Miss Noo Carol

There are actually 2 frisbees.  One next door and one directly behind  next door.

Filled every pot with extra water.  Yard guys came early, so yard is short grass to let water flow better.  Waiting on trash to go so I can secure the bin. Found the emergency radio, it is recharging. That should take care of the little touches.

Rain is expected to start late afternoon.

Cajon Navy has staged in the area.  Those volunteers deserve to be paid.  They are the best.  I would rather my taxes go to pay them than to pay rent for illegals.

Oops, better lower my blood pressure, going to be a long night.

Sherrie

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Sherrie, good to hear that the Cajun Navy is staged nearby, but I hope you will have no use for them. Take some photos with your phone of important paper/medical/vaccinations of Tiny and Tiller, and you too.

Hada with be absent for posting today since she will be getting a dental. I brought Georgie along to get a nail trim and she decided to try and play "clown car". Step 1 take Georgie out of the van, Step 2 take Hada out of the crate, Step 3 Georgie hops back in to the van, Step 4 try to get Georgie back out of the van, Step 5 repeat step 4, Step 6 repeat step 4. Finally success. She trots back to the car afterward like it was no big deal.

Vet just called. She was about to start on Hada after finishing abdominal cases on other pets. Her lab work show creatinine at 2.2. A few months ago it was 2.0. Vet has had her on IV fluids all morning to be pro-active in being kind to her kidneys which are already slightly wonky. She's been on HIlls k/d food for almost 2 years. Vet said she only gets alarmed if a creatinine value goes up to 5 so she was okay with proceeding today. She will run another creatinine before they get started. She expects this to be a routine dental since unless xrays show something she shouldn't need any extractions.

My poor liddle bugger Hada must be hungry and having to pee right now, and moaning moaning moaning. Sherrie, Susan, and Vanessa - you probably heard her moaning at Mountain Hounds, voicing displeasure over delayed meals. :lol

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Backandforf fur HadaNanaParsnipFairy

Still waiting for :digicam ob Guest's haircut

Andi!  Yur racing is offishul!  Yu gots a egg salad Eggsell spreedsheet and ebereefing!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss Sherrie, Tiny and Tiller are ready for that storm.  I don't fink the grass actually habs to grow in the garage; I just fink it's there you and Tiller to kill wif your pee so you do't  hab to go out in the wind and rain. What a great Mom you hab!

Charlie, I'm sorry you had da dying rear.  Isn't it horrid when your poo soils your bed?  I know when that happens to me, I make quite sure Ma knows so she can warsh my med and blankies.  
I myown self made 3 turdles in the libing room yesterday.  Ma found 2 ob them wif paper towels.  She found the 3rd wif her shoe. :D  She say getting poop out ob shoes wif treads is a real pain.  Good to know!

Andi!  That is so impressive!  Your name is on a list plus also, you hab numbers and stuff out beside your name.  That means you're important and really good at your racing. :yay 

Miss Banessa, that is guardedly good news for your dear Bibi.  I hope she continues to improve.

Hada, you're getting a dentil?  I'm gonna fink good thoughts for you and I hope you dream ob delicious food whilst you are under the anesthesia.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hello my Friendlies!

More nice sunnings today!

MIster Spirit, Momma wants to know if Miss Loosy has talked to your vet about tryinhg some gabbypencills for your turdle issue???  :dunno  :youcrazy 

Miss Noo Carol I KNOW!!!!!  SAWSIGE IS THE BOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!   :chow 

Miss Vanessa we hope Bibbi starts to really get more better soon!  :hope   And Mister Gino's poops get more better too!!

Hey Miss Abby!!!  You guys hold on and don't float away, K???

:candle  :candle  For Little Miss Haha Hada!!!!  :candle  :candle  

Lilly hasta have a dentill and Momma is drsgging her feets cause she almost died d-e-d affer the last time.  She is so sensitive to really normill drugs and stuff and they hafta be so so careful with her!!  But she's got two teefs that need to come out at some point (even tho they are not really bothering her now).  Momma is reluctant, but it's gotta be done!!

Nothing much else happening today.  Wishings for a whimsical Windsday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Hiya!

Sendin good thots for Hada Parsnip’s dental!

I hope the storm misses you Miss Sherrie! Tiny, will you aktually go potty on a hunk of grass in the garaj? I would make my Mistress walk me to the corner even iffen there was a hurrycane. She prolly would put on sumthin more than her nitedress for that tho. :rolleyes:

I’m glad Bibbi is hangin in there. Us old ladies are tuff. Gino is now the subjekt of poop ratings. It’s hoomillyating.

Wow, Andipants you are a professional racer affer all!

Fancypants, my Mistress gots coarse curly hair and her advise to Miss Guest is – air dry, don’t comb or brush it once it’s dry, and lotsa condishioner.

It’s hothothot here today. Mistress’ werkjob is still horrid. And I now eat luntsch and bedtime snak instead of brekkie and supper. I can do whatever I want as long as I eat. :P

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Happy National Dog Day!

Backandforfandbackandforf for Hada!

Miss Sherry, we are thinking ob you and Tiny and Tiller.    :hope   :grouphug 

AndiPant got SAWSAGE!   :chow 

Miss cindy!   We need :digicam ob your noo furs!

It is sooooooo beautimous outside today!  We had some lubberly walks, got treets from the mailman, then our neighbor had a basket ob treets wif a sign that said "August 26 is National Dog Day.  Enjoy the treats!"    They were nom nom nom!  

We are back from our afternoon walk and ready for a :nappy 

Ivy,  enjoying National Dog Day

Bibbi ate and ate and ate once I got her home. I am hoping she doesn't spew and spew and spew.

LOL, Georgie, that sounds like what G did when he thought Fuzzy was still in the vet's office. It's like wrestling an enourmous eel. Hope Hada had a good dental. even if toofers is overrated.

POOP SHOE!! Worse, finding it with your bare feet when you are half asleep.

We are off at 6 AM tomorrow heading for Smithfield, Ohio for three days of showing for Battle and two for everyone else.  Hamish will stay home with my friend Linda and Hamish's sister, Tolkien.  And the cats of course!!

Hope you survive unscathed Sherrie.  I don't think anyone else is in the way of the storm?  

Paws crossed that all of my work and time invested in prepping him pay off, or at least that he has fun!

Behave all y'all!!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Hola!  Mom is abowt the same.  When she woke up reel erly, she wuz konserned cawse it seemed like her rite eye wuz moore swoolin.  An she got skeered, an thot, I gess I mite go to the ER today.   But she lyed bak down fer a wile, an when she got up fer reel, she dint fink it wuz terribel swoolin. I fink durin the day, her glasses make a dent rite there.  So she took annudder picshure, just to kompare---she will do that ebery day---an it duznt look like innyfing haz spred.  Ob corse, nuffin haz gottin moore bedder ether.  But she duznt feel like innyfing is spredin to the rest ob her body, an she takes her temp seberal thymes a day, an nebber haz one.  So, she will keep takin her meds, an takin it easy.  She went to bed at 9:30 last nite.  Dad haz bin doin owr last owt, an we like Mom doin it moore bedder.  She gibs us treets, an Dad duznt.

Miss Ducky, Mom duznt hab inny sinus or dentil problems. So we are puzzeled. :dunno

Aw, Tiny, fanks fer the lucky kisses.  An we will send you an yer Mom an Tiller sum lucky kisses rite back!  An plusalso, sum stay safe thots, an "It's okay to pee an poop in a kiddie pool wiff grass in it, dont wurry abowt that atall" thots!  Siriusly, we are wurried fer you, so pleese pleese stay safe, an let us know how you are doin.   An YAY fer the Cajun Navy!  Oh, Laura is rilly skeerin us.

Bibbi, we were hopin that bad toomer wood disapeer altogedder. :(  But we are glad you put on a liddle wate.  You are eatin good?  Grate!

Miss Chris, ware you did get brekkie delibbered frum?  That sownds pritty kewl.

Hada, bakanforf fer yer dentil, sweet gurl! 

An si, Miss Cindy, ware is that picshure?

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Dis iz Hadawaddaparsnips checkin in. I surbibed an I still gots my teefers. I did my moan moan moan on da way home so mom wud know i wuz angry bowt missin brekkie. All gud now cuz i gots one liddle dindin an mom sez i cans hab more lader.

Little Hada, short on legs but long on hungry

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hello me freends!

:yay fur Miss Hada

I do KNOT habs da dying rear :bugeye dat wuz an old storee fur Miss Paris onlee!

Lookit Miss Andipants offishul coursing grid!

We wentid to da dog park so now we hafta way fur owr dinner. :bugeye Dats awl I habs to say about dat!

Yoor hungry freend,

Charlie - hongry

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

:yay    Hada

:D    OfficialAndi

:hope   and   :goodluck   Gino & Bibbi

Thinking of Sherri ... I saw on the news that it will make landfall tonight  :goodluck

Nancy!  Good idea to take a photo every day.   I think all it takes is a teeny tiny cut/nick/scratch/open pore for the infection to get in and then it goes  :crazy     That is what happened with the horse. 

Susan ... you are very brave, travelling all over.   We won't even go out to eat at a patio.....

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Miss Laila we get breakfist delivered by a delivery service - eether Grubhub or DoorDash or... um... oh!  UberEats!! - from a local restrant callt Shari's.   It's kinda like a IHOP Momma says, sept it's got breakfist, luntsch and dinner!!!  Before the Rona it was open 24/7, but now it's open, like, 6 ay emm to 12 pee em.  Daddy always gets brekkie and Momma sometimes gets other stuff.

Miss Nancy you can always draw the outline of your swelling with a sharpie like Momma does on us!!!!  ;)  :lol

Good news for Little Miss Hada!!!!  :yay

Mistrr Charlie I hate having to wait to eat!!!!  :bugeye  I can usually get Daddy to feed us way before it's time, but Momma always makes us wait!!!  :youcrazy

Miss Soozin we hope that Laura storm doesn't curl around and ruin your weekend!!  Good luck to Mister Battle!!!  :thumbs-up

Later gaters!!

:rivethead   AndiPants 

Edited by greysmom

Okay, Battle, we know you will AMAZE those Ohio folks. Make your mama proud and bring home some ribbons!

tiny hada siggy.png

Yay!!!!  Liddle Hada Nana Parsnips is home!  :yay'

Hopes for Wee Battie to do well and have lots of fun at his shows.  And hopes for Wee Hamish to have lots of fun also playing with his sister and Miss Susan's friend.

Miss Noo Carol