The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #199

Ohhhh, Hamish's daddy, Fletcher, does FastCat.  In fact he is the #1 Deerhound in the whole country!!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:coffee

Reevenge iz mine tuday! Mom iz gonna get HER toez choppt!

little Hada, short on legs butt long  on hahas

Just getting a nail trim at the podiatrist, Hada. Nothing to see here. As a diabetic I am paranoid about toes infections from a pedicure after my mom got one, and plusalso, I'm knot as bendy as I used to be so I don't trim my own. No dremelling though. :P

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Nancy! OUCH!  Cellulitis is not to be taken lightly.  A friends horse has it in his hind legs twice and required massive amounts of antibiotics and lots of nursing care to get over it.  Please keep a close watch on how the swelling progresses and do not hesitate to go to the ER if it is not getting better.  Glad Doug is a bit better!

:thumbs-up  Sherrie!    Keep yourselves safe.....

Great looking veggies, Chris.  We are finally getting lots of nice tomatoes, which is the only thing we planted this year. 

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Miss Nancy, I'm so sorry that you hab this scary new illness.  I hope those pills knock it right out and that you don't get the dying rear. :kiss2 

A gorgeous bounty ob vegimals, Miss Chris!

Hey Tiny and Tiller!  Stay safe.

Miz Ducky is gonna get some professional toe chopping! :kiss2  It won't be too bad. Maybe the doc will gib you Pupperoni like Ma gibs me.

Miss Banessa, did we miss you birfday?!  :o  Happy Birfday! :confetti 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

32 minutes ago, boopieface said:

Miss Ducky, doo....yoo git a .....cookee wen its...dun?

CK inkwirin mind

Or string cheese?  I git string cheese!! :chow

Super humid this morning.  I came back from the track looking like I'd already had my shower.  We had 10 minutes of sprinkles since then.I'm keeping an eye on the heat.  My studio/study is upstairs and my class is at 12:30.  Having the air conditioner on will be too noisy so I'd have to run it for an hour before class.  Sheesharoni!  First whirled problems!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Good hoomid Toesday! We had some gully washers again last nite.

Tiny, we are happy your momma gets her independence back.

Nancy-berg, OUCH!! Take your meds, get good rest and nutrition, and feel better soon.

Yep, you all missed it. Two weeks ago.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Here is what I looked like when I got up this morning. Of course, it's spread, and from what I read online, that is exactly what cellulitis looks like.  It hurts, is hard to keep my glasses on, and is really uncomfortable.  I'm taking my pills and staying in the AC as much as possible.  I was pretty depressed this morning, and didn't want to get out of bed.  Good thing I don't have to go anywhere where I need to look good! I think what worries me the most is that it's so close to my eyes.  If it makes them swell up, I'm going to the ER.

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Miss Nancy, that looks so uncomforble and scary.  :kiss2  I hope those pills are gonna stop it from affecting your eyes and send it into a swift retreat.  

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

AndiPants, it's good that you don't have futs corns anymore.  Those fruits and veggies look sooo good.  Love fresh produce!

Miss Nancy Berg, I'm sorry you're having more problems.  Hope the drugs kick that infection riteawaykwik before it spreads more, and that your spasms go away.  Glad that Misser Doug's elbow is doing better.  

Tiny, glad that you and Tiller are getting on okay.  Yay for car rides, won't that be fun!  Hope the storms miss you.

Miss Ducky, I think you should get a cookie for each toe!  If I were a houndie and getting my toes chopped by someone else, there would be screems of def from start to finish!

Miss Noo Carol

YOUSE GUYS WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!

Der was a SNAKE in ma house!

I swear dat we is turning into a wild life habitat! 

Mama was standing in da kitchen, and she could see me in da dining room, sort of pawing at sumting underneath da table. At first she taught dat maybe der was a crumb I was trying to get, den she taught, wait a minute - we habn't eaten at da dining room table since January! She comed ober and looked and saw dat der was da TINIEST SNAKE she hab ebber seen in her own entire life! She says dat it was about 3 inches long and about 1/32 of an inch wide! At first she taught it was a skinny worm, but den she saw it dancing around and lifting its head up wif its mouth open! So she called to Daddy to bring her a paper towel, and she gots da liddle snake on da paper and den put him back outside where he belongs! As she was taking da snake outside, she saw a big spider on da floor near da door! She comed back wif da paper and picked up da spider and put him outside too! WHAT A DAY!!

Molly McZooologist!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

118441084_10219542318403252_316196387067

Mama tinks dat it was dis kind of snake. A "Flower Pot Snake" udderwise knowed as a Brahminy Blind Snake. Dey only hab GIRL snakes like dis but dey can hab lots of babies.

Mama says I yam still too young to know about dis kind of ting!

Molly McTeacher.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

48 minutes ago, GeorgeofNE said:

Nancy are you sure it isn't shingles?

Oh Nancy!  OuchieOuch!

Shingles is more weeping blisters and they usually go in a line, following along a nerve. 

I have had them ..twice..on my back /side and a good friend had them on his face and looked nothing like that.  

Wow! That is a neato looking snake! So small!  I only ever see garter and rat snakes here.

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

It's TootsDay everwon!  It is supposed to be very hot and sticky here today, too.  Guest and I took a nice long walk this morning before the real yucks got here.  Then we all got to go on a trip to the vet.  Paris and I got our lepto shot, Zeke got his toes chopped since he fights to have them done here, and Jet got his rabies shot.  Very expensive morning!   Zeke didn't get string cheese or cookies or nothing!  He got rooked.  Guest is going to drug the bejeebus out of him to chop his toes next time.  Vet recommended.  

Nancy o' the Burgh, we are so sorry!  Guest got cellulitis from her tick bite - talk about a double whammy!  She feels really really bad for you.  That was a tough several weeks for her.  Then, she got her second shingle shot.  If that is better than getting the shingles - OH MY DOG.  That was a rough couple of days, too!  We really hope you feel better soon.  Took a couple days of meds to get that cellulitis under control.  Hope yours reacts as quickly!

Miss Vanessa, another August birthday in this club?  We are so special!  Happy belated birthday.  

All those veggies, Miss Chris!  Guest would be in heaven.  

We hope everwon's migrations go well.  Seems to be that time of the year!  The hummingbirds are going crazy here stocking up before they leave in a couple weeks.  

Guest is braving the hair dresser today and getting all her hair chopped OFF.  Since she is starting to get as old as dirt, her new (and natural lol) hair is curlier and coarser.  She needs to change the way it is cut so she doesn't just have a big frizz head.  Plus, working from home all.the.time, she doesn't dry her hair or anything and needs a tousled look or something.  Should be interesting!  On the plus side, if it is awful, it's not like she goes anywhere!  :rofl 

We have never gotten our tails caught, but Guest worries about it.  :brushteeth is not as cautious and aware.  Zeke's is already short so he should be safe.  

Speaking of Zeke, he is back to his racing weight and Guest isn't going to let him get any heavier.  Ha ha!  I have lost a couple pounds, so I can eat more - yay me!  Guest figures she found it.  :rotfl Truly though, I gave it to Paris.  She thinks he is getting another bout of hooks though.  Lots of tummy gurgles, side biting, and grass eating.  Had 5 months of every two weeks and didn't make it three weeks.  Sigh.

Tiny!  Great to hear from you.  Stay safe and enjoy your crazy new brother.  I kind of like mine.  He is relentless and we get all kinds of extra treats while he is getting educated on being AGOODBOY.  

Anyway, Paris is being her normal pest self and nudging me out of the way.

Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

chArliE!  Hiya!  How awr yu?  Fancy toll me dat yu were like at da manfren's howse!  Wen I like furst gotted heer, I was dopted by :brushteeth but I lived wif Fancy at her howse.  I like remember leebing FrieDays affer werk and going to his howse fur da weekend.  A rode trip ebber udder weekend!  He camed to our howse da udder times.  It was fun!  Wonce, we were dere at ChrispMix time and wen dey wented owt fur dinner, me and Fancy were dere alone.  I found a ChrispMix prezzie that I wanted, so I unwrapped it and enjoyed a cuple pounds of choklit!  it was yummy.  Den, my tummy did not feel too gud and I frowed it back up.  I made quite da mess fur wen dey gotted home!  mama spent most of da nite letting me go in and owt and in and owt and in and owt as I gotted a bad squeeky tum affer dat.  I lubbed going to my udder howse!  I have not been able to get choklit at this won.  mama is way bedder careful.  I hope yu habs fun!

Yur fren, 

Paris :yikes Bueller :bounce2 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hello my Friendlies!!

Sunnings and nice today!!

Miss Molly!!!  You could have your own teevee show!!!  Wildlife with Molly!!!  :lol  :yikes 

Miss Soozin when do you and the baby deerhounds leave for the show??  We sure hope Wee Mister Battle wins!!  :yay  

Here is MY name in the LGRA list!!!  When Momma was first looking Mister Fletcher was there and Miss Ellen's dogs and Miss Shannon's podencos!

2020-08-02.png?psid=1&width=1041&height=585

I don't know what all the number mean!!!  :dunno  Anyway,  Good luck Wee Mister Battle!!!

Have a good class Miss Lizabeth!

Miss Ducky Momma could NEVER let anybody else touch her feets!!!  :yikes   She needs to have some treats I gess!!

Not sure what's gonna happen today.  We're getting a groshry delivery, and Momma has to take one of the cars to DEQ before the end of the munth and she needs some more lids for her canning jars.  I just know *I* am not going anywhere!!!

Wishings for a transcendental Toozday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Hola!  Mom an I are hangin owt inna AC bedroom.  She feels bedder in heer.  Miss Susan, when she saw that, she wundered too, but she finks Miss Nancy is rite in whot she sed abowt how they look.  Mom duznt hab blisters.  She ackshooly isnt in a oberwhelmin amownt ob payne rite now---is mostly just reel uncomfertabel an sore an itchy.

Oh, Miss Cindy, you know where ob we speek!  Frum a tick bite!  We dint know that.  An Mom is skeered ob those shingles shots too. You know, when Mom saw her frend an klient Miss Tammy today, she sed her rabbits got cellulitis.  An a lite bulb went off in Moms hed.  Gess who Mom wuz takin care ob last week wile Miss Tammy wuz on baycayshun---si, her kittehs, an RABBITS.  An in retrospeck, Mom duznt fink she washed her hands all too bery well afferwards.  Innyroo....she sez fanks to eberybuddy fer the konsern an info an alla the good thots.

Hola, Tiny!  Glad you an yer brudder are gettin along.

Good luck on yer toe choppin, Miss Ducky!

Miss Vanessa, you did hab a birfday?  We did miss it by 2 weeks? Happy Birfday a liddle late!

Miss Cindy, we shure wood like to see whot yer noo hare cut looks like!  An Paris, oh Paris.....you are just full ob infermayshun, si? :kiss2

Molly, I gess is good yer Mom fownd that snek an spyder afore you did!   You mite hab tryed to play wiff them. :nod

Ja, ja, Andi, a transendentil Toosday. :lol  Is knot too grate heer.  Bery hot an hoomid.  We hope eberybuddy stays safe!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Nancy, have you had any sinus troubles prior to the cellulitis? An untreated sinus or dental infection is often the cause of cellulitis around your eyes and face. Really low probability of catching it from the bunnies unless you already had a rash, rosacea, or other inflammation on your face that provided a pathway. https://www.health.com/condition/cellulitis/what-is-cellulitis

The important thing is to take your antibiotics and if your eyes begin to get involved, seek treatment immediately. Overall it looks like 5-7 days of antibiotics usually get rid of it.

And no, I did knot get any cookies or cheese after getting mineown toes chopped. :P

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

4 hours ago, greysmom said:

Must. See. Pix. Of. Guest's. New. Haircut. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

35 minutes ago, Patsy said:

Must. See. Pix. Of. Guest's. New. Haircut. 

:nod 

Miss Nancy, make sure you take your antybiotics and hopefully you will feel better riteawayquik!

Molly habs a wildlife center!   Lizards and snakes and spyders Oh My!

AndiPants, we could KNOT see your picture ob the  list!  :( 

Miss Sherrie, Tiny and Tiller, pleese stay safe!

Merc!  You get string cheese? Nom nom nom!  :chow      Oh, well Momma DID gib us feta cheese tonight!

We getting rumblings ob thunderboomers right now.  :unsure       I am going to go take a nap!

Ivy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Golly gee wiz!

Here is me 2 days in a row.  What dis world coming frew.

Ma says we is as ready as we gonna be.  Da patio furniture is in da house. Der is a wading pool in da garage and Ma has grass in it.  How you gonna grow grass in da garage.

We is stocked up on waders, food, kibble, and treats.  Da ride is all gassed up.

Ifn da storm goes to da east on us, we still could get 100+mph winds.  Predicting catagory 3 storm as it hits the coast.  Not so much rain this time as it is predicted to keep moving on.

Da dumb neighbors are not taking those kid jumpy playpens down. Dey better not go flying into my yard.

Miss Nancy, that looks ouchy.  Hopes yous gets some good drugs to knock that off of your sweet face. Sending lucky kisses to feel better.

Molly, youze one brave pup to stare down a sneak.  Not me, no way.

Ms. Ducky was you a good girl and did not bite da doc when dey done youze toes?

Take care my friendlies.

Tiny lucky to tic tic 2nd day in a row.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Hello me freends!

Miss Nancy, we hope yoo awr bettah, dat looks painful and unconfurtable :(

Hiya Miss Paris! I did knot know yoo gottid naughty lyke dis! I do knot eet wut iz knot mine. Well eggcept ifn its Zorro's fud, or Mystic fud (it iz DA BOMB by da way!) or a piece obs cheese dat momma-bear drop. I once made a mess too! We ware just me and momma-bear bakk den, and I wuz sick wiff a belly ache, so momma-bear stayed home. Den she wentid to da post who iz LITERALLY 5 houses down and when she came bakk, I had runny poo in da kitchen and tried to clean it wiff me blanky and put me blanky bakk on me bed. Oh she probly did laundry fur da rest obs da day.

I was reel happy to see momma-bear today when she came bakk and also it wuz kinda coldish owt, so I decided to lead da way on da walkie and we had a loooooong walkie!

Dat's awl fur now, Mystic will be out obs da cone on Thursday :yay

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love