The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #199

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom in Virginia found a pregnant stray. She saw some more kittens, but they disappeared. The kittens are about a month old. 2 buff boys, two torties, one gray/dilute tortie--it's hard to tell.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hello my Friendlies!

Still smoggy.  Bleah.  So yukky out there.  And no rainings yet.  Maybe tamarrow.  :rolleyes: 

:lol  Merc!!  :lol   

Miss FancyPants!!!  A sneek???  :yikes   Have a good bone crakking!!  :thumbs-up 

Hi Miss Galina!!!  :wave   We're glad everything worked out OK for bringing those galgos to Oh!Canada!!!!  Teevees and frigadaters seems to be in short supplying all over!!  Plus also, probly warshers and dryers!!!

Miss Lila, maybe Miss Jerilyn needs to invest in some sorta long topper thing she can ware outside instead of her nitegown!!!!  :lol    You keep on eating gurlfriend!!!  :thumbs-up 

Same for you Miss Ivy!!  None of this pikkiness stuff!!!  EAT!!!  :chow 

Miss Vanessa, you know it was really record breaking winds that caused all the problems with our fires last week.  And now the teevee men are starting to get in the readings from all the weather stashuns and put em together.  They are saying that our winds on Monday nite, when everything blew up (literally), the winds were sustained at over 90 miles a hour, with gusts over a 100 for over 10 hours strait!!!!!  :yikes   That over a Category 1 hurrycane for 10 hours!!!  And no rainings to go along with it, which is what we usually get with windy winds like that.

Wishings for a Wonderful Windsday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Oh, boy!  Do I eber hab my werk cut out for me this week!  Ma can't eben keep the day ob the week straight.  She spent all day yesterday finking it was Wednesday.  :rolleyes:

Noor is absolutely beautiful!  Welcome to your wonderful new home, Noor!

Miss Chris, I'm glad the fires are settling down a bit for you.  :kiss2 

Lila, dear friend, I am worried about you.  I'm real glad that you are feeling better.  :yay   SWAT team!?  :yikes 

Ma is demanding to return to yet another Zoom meeting where she will get more and more frustermated wif others.  Butt knot wif ME. :D 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Lila, inquiring minds are wondering if your mom bent over to pick up any poo whilst the SWAT was out and about. Please tell us that she did knot twerk.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:lol Often I do put a jacket over my nightgown, or pants underneath if it's cold. My neighbors are also often out in their jammies, so it's OK. :D And it was just a pee trip last night.

Lila is still having periods of agitation. Her regular vet won't make house calls anymore, they are not even doing home euthanasia now. But they referred me to a palliative care vet. I just talked to her and she's coming out to do an assessment tomorrow. I don't think this is the end, but we can't continue like this, it is too upsetting to both of us.

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Miss Lila, we do knot want yoo to feel bad or agitated. Yoor momma iz gonna take gud care obs yoo x

Congrats to Misser David! :yay

Miss Lizabeff yoor comment aboot da SWAT teem made us laff and laff!

Dis murning we ware CHILI CON CARNE! Dis means we ware cold! Zorro del galgo thaught me dat. He iz trying to teech me Spanish so I can talk wiff Misser Noor. 

Now da weadder habs gone up, we awr still waiting on Momma-bear's return fur owr walkie. She iz gone to habs herbs car washed. APPARENTLY, dis will cost more becoze dare's hairs in it. HAIRS? DIS FUR! Momma-bear says KNOT to bother aboout da hairs as long as da sand iz gone :lol

Yoor freend,

Charlie, knot da major contributor obs "hairs"

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Miss Jerilyn, I hope the vet visit with Lila goes well.  I know you will do what is best for her, no matter what.  :grouphug

Also, I'm usually in my pajamas when taking the trash out to the curb.  So far none of the neighbors has mentioned calling APS if I don't stop!  :hehe

Noor is just so hampsome!  Hope he soon realizes that the hoomans will be very very nice to him.  :kiss2

Miss Noo Carol

Miss Lila  :kiss2   Miss Jerilyn  :bighug

Mister Charlie you and Zorro del Galgo *are* the same color tho.  Just saying.  ;)

Mister Spirit, maybe your Momma needs, lik, a mantra or some breeving exercises to do during those frustamating meetings???   :music   :smokin   :yinyang  :bath   

Still smoggy.  That is all.

Later gaters!!

:rivethead   AndiPants 

PeeEss - I'm not sure why it keeps quoting the postie I am actually writing!!

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Jerilyn, thinking of you out in your nightie and that you live in the land of :cheese....

118911299_3486587318058358_1480898391295

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hola!  Wuz a bery nise day, affer a kold mornin, but we dint do innyfing.  Mom wanted to take us down to annudder part ob the ribber trail, but Dad had dun sum fings, an he dint feel like doin sumfin else.  Mebbe tomorra.

Oh, Lila, we hope you will be wiff us an yer Mom fer a good wile.  But we know it is hard. We will be sendin you lotsa good thots.  Abowt a monf ago, Mom wuz gettin me inside abowt 11 PM, an she saw a flashlight comin down the alley.  She wuz tryin reel hard to be qwik.  Then a polise man sed, Mam, did you heer inny gunshots?  Well, we dint.  But I gess there were sum. :(

We are so glad Noor is fittin in bery well.  He will hab lotsa good aggsampels fer whot its like to lib inna fambily.

Laila Mariposa

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Ducky! :wow  That's actually quite accurate. :lol: If I could only have one food on a desert island, it would be cheese.

Nancy, were you in a nightgown? ^_^

Lila with tulips

Just stopping in to catch up.

We say goodnight with thoughts of our dear friend Lila.  

Daphne & Bitzi with paws crossed for Lila 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Miss Ducky and Miss Jerilyn my Momma says she agrees about the cheese room!!

Miss Laila was your Momma wearing real clothings or her jimjams!!!!   :lol

Hey Miss Daphne!!!  What's going on at your house lately??

Still smoggy.  :(

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Lila I wish you a gentle journey. You will be missed. 

Mama says dat a room full of cheese would be her NIGHTMARE ROOM!!!! Maybe you want to add an extra room full of budder, eggs, and mayonaise too? Mama is shuddering whilest she is writing dis post for me. Or maybe add sum MUCHROOMS? Yucky! Whorst yet, add in sum DILL PICKLES!!!

My Mama is weird.

Molly Mc Poodle.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Lila, sweetheart, what is wrong? :kiss2 Many :grouphug to you, Miss Jerilyn

Thank you for sending fire fighters our way, Miss Patsy! Gonna be a loooooong drive to the West Coast in fire trucks! I have a constant headache and sore throat and can't take walks and am going stir crazy here. Maybe by Saturday our air quality will be merely "Poor" instead of its current "Hazardous". ::SIGH::

:coffee Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Good once again stoopid hoomid Thorsday! Jerilyn and Lila, I hope you find some comfort with the consultation.

Carol Ann, I have some dill Havarti in the fridge right now. Not very dilly, tho.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

The cheese room would be my idea of sheer heaven. Nom. Nom. 

I suppose I should be thinking about what to pack for our upcoming nine days at a resort in the Bemidji MN area but until the Tour de France finishes (Sunday) I suspect nothing much useful is going to happen. 😏 We will be in a lakeside cabin not camping. Linus and Jazz will of course be at their spa where they are truly welcomed because "they're so friendly!"  

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Oh no, I'm knot going ded today! I'm juss seeing a noo torturnarian who hopefully can fix me so I don't hafta go ded soon!

Lila, also lubber of the cheez

Lila with tulips

Atta gurl Lila, yu stik wiv eeting the cheeze!

We hav KNOT, ar KNOT doing nuffing mutch. Mum bin owt inna gaardin or flying bats reesintlee.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

9 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

Oh no, I'm knot going ded today! I'm juss seeing a noo torturnarian who hopefully can fix me so I don't hafta go ded soon!

Lila, I hope the new torturnarian can help you feel more like yourself all the time.  :kiss2  There are many more cheeses to be tasted!!!

Miss Noo Carol

Lila we hope the new vet can help you feel better. CBD oil did wonderful things for Myka and kept her calm and pain free 

it's sprinkling a little bit here so we're hoping Miss Chris et al might be getting some rains to help with the fires.

This morning at the winery - we have the winery location and the office location and the home locations for some of us - we are having the blessing of the grapes for harvest 2020. Coffee wine and pastries and a chance to see our fellow employees, all masked and 6 ft apart. It's a nice way to break up a busy day.

🍷🍮🍩

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016