The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #199

Hi Ebbery wun,

We are catching up.  Mama iz in lubz with NOOR!

We got a call frum doze doctors an dey sed himz follow up bluds showed eggsposhur, but no damage or actib virus...but dey are keeping him on da cycle ub doxycyline.

He iz himself an full ub energy.

All ub owr west coste frenz, pleez be safe!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Coast peeps, North Dakota firefighters are on the road to help you. The Oregon chief fire honcho activated the mutual aid compact and North Dalota is sending at least six trucks (from Grand Forks, Fargo, and Williston) and 12-15 firefighters to help out by helping cover "ordinary" fires in the cities/suburbs whilst their firefighters are out on the wildfire lines. Grand Forks needed 4 firefighters to go with and had 28 volunteers which I thought was neat. We have very hazy skies and can sometimes smell the smoke. 😮

Welcome to Noor!  Looks like things are going well.

Yea for eatings happening. Yea for Dr David finally really and truly retiring at the end of the year. Yea for Guest having some vacation tho it sounds like she's going to be working her butt off.  Yea for all the other yea-worthy events I've missed honoring.

Am I the only one who thinks the COVID-19 memes thread should be pinned for the duration? It is a marvelous repository that I'd hate to lose. Can Trudy be bribed with chocolate?  Milk or Dark?  What do folks think? It's coming very very close to 50 pages now so begging should start right away. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Hello my Friendlies!

We did NOT get any showerings at our house so far, so it's still super smony and yukky out.   The teevee mens say it's "mixing out" from the top layers down, which won't really help us until Thirdsday.  :rolleyes: 

Miss Patsy, there's been a crew here from SOUTH Dakota since last week - Tatonka firefiters, or something like that.  They innerviewed their captin on the teevee!!!  We really need all that helping.  It's just horrible still.

Miss Vanessa, Momma just despairs sometimes at how dum peeples are about dog behavior.  They think they stoopidest things are "cute."  :bugeye   Stay safe from all those hurrycanes lined up and coming!!

:whisper  Miss Cherry, you did a really good job tiktikking this morning!!!  :ph34r 

Miss Ivy, way to keep things inneresting for your Momma!!!  :thumbs-up 

Miss Lizabeth the smokings have been keeping out tempachures way cold here - only in the 60s when we should be up in the low 70s.  It's been kinda ch-ch-ch-ch-illy in the mornings lately.  

Mister Charlie I forgot to say anything about your boxes fulla kibbles!!!  I was in aweing of all those bags!!!!  :eek 

Oh!  Some sad news to pass on for you folks not on the FB.  Miss Pat, who used to be in the Club lots so peeples mite rememmer her, just got the dianosis of Osteo for her greyhoundie Abbey.  They been together a long time and Miss Pat is really sad, and Momma is sad for her.

I gess that's about it for now.  Wishings for a Tip-Top Toozday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Hiya! It’s Lila, knot ded yet! ^_^

I wasn’t feelin good there for a while, but I seem to be back to my old lady normal today. I didn’t eat mucth for a few days so I was hongry this mornin and ate alla my brekkie by 9 of the AM which I haven’t done in a long time.

Mistress is also sooper bizzy at the werkjob and hasn’t bin able to keep up wiff club noos.

I am glad to see Noor settlin in wiff Galina et al.

It is also good that Dudley ain’t feelin poorly despite the tick sick. The sweetest red panda at the zoo had/has lime and one of the other ones. It’s knot normill in red pandas so she reelly was knot feeling good till they figgered it out and she likliked alla the furs offa her taily. She’s getting bedder now wiff medisines.

Ivy, there is nuthin rong wiff being a pikky eater. ;)

Andipants, I’m glad you’re knot in fire danger anymores, but am still sad and wortweed bout everybuddy in them fires. We got the smokes all the way here! It’s weerd hazy and kinda yellow out.

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Welp, my sissy Lulu can be picky abowt eatin. Her likes it butt wants it on her own skedule. Dat gets da rest ob us giibin us da hairy eyeball and dat makes her knot want tu eat. Mom habs to stand guard. Lulu donut act stressed. Dat gurl iz always chill. :coolSo fer dindin tonite we all hads libberwurst soup on own kibbles. Must be a secret fambily recipeepee becuz  :dunno Vavoom, er violin, er vawalla!  Lulu ate!

Liddle Hada, short on legs I'm da Hamburger Helper witowt da hamburger. Wate, dat donut sownd rite.

Liverwurst is our pill hider of choice. Plusalso I put a few liddle bitty dots of it on the kibble. Lately Lulu eats that and walks away. Soup recipe: 1/2 cup water microwaved to bring out the flavor of one teaspoon of liverwurst. Mush, stir, and destroy all bits with a fork. Pour over the kibble. 

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

oh yay a liverwurst soup recipe :wacko:

Today was busy.  I held my class on campus, in my office, because I had to film my video at 2.  At 10:00, I got a phone call, came downstairs, and saw bloody paw prints all over the first floor.  Mercury cut himself in the webbing of a paw. My poor baby ca1a20_d0db0b16b9ec4dafaf109a3839f7358a~  But it didn't help me getting ready and out the door on time. ca1a20_e9f6c83fb4554c31a4e4b56800204dde~

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Merc!!! Are you grieviously ingured? Talk to us Merc!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Mummy patched me up with a cottun ball and some Saran Wrap!  :eek

I got the idea on Facebook to use Press n Seal to cover a paw bandage.  It really worked!  When I got home the wrap was still on and it was all good.  I'll keep checking the webbing, put on some bacitracin and keep an eye on it.

It wuz bad enuff she lefted me home alone! :ohno

Being back on campus without my colleagues (saw two people) wasn't the same.  I'm getting myownself ready to retire after this year or next year.  Yikes!  Then, what will I do?!  I'm not the sort of person to be trusted without deadlines and accountability. :blush

:o  Merc!!!    You are injoored!    Speak to me Merc!!!   :o 

Your paw is pressed and sealed?   :eek    

AndiPants, I hope you get rainy rains soon!  :hope 

Lila, I ate all my meals today too.

:yay    Misser David is going to retire! 

Miss 'Lisabeth, Momma says being retired is fun!   She is soooo busy and scheduling herownself for all kinds ob aktibities.   She habs LOTS ob online classes wif Smithsonian and also wif Oasis, which is a forum for 50+ groop and they are doing classes online.   Yesserday she was in an online class about the Medici Family ob Florence- 400 years ob history!    Tomorrow she is going to Frederick to an Olive Oil and Vinegar store :dunno     Then on Thursday the dishwasher repair guy is coming and then Momma habs a Smithsonian class on the Royal Consorts ob Reel England.   She is enjoying being retired and I am enjoying being retired wif her!  :D 

Ivy,  retired houndie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

44 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

So... nonstop fun, huh?   ;)

Momma is eggsited that the dishwasher repair guy is coming cuz she is spoiled and wants her dishwasher back!

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hola!

Si, is ccccool heer too!  But the day warms up an is rilly nise.  Mom had a bisit to her giney, gyno, whotebber the lady doc is called, an it went well. But the doctor is retyrin!  Mom haz bin goin there fer a long thyme, an she will miss her. 

Cherry, tell yer Mom fanks fer the komplimints abowt Moms qwirky pics!  Mom took sum moore yestiddy an today, an she will prolly make annudder album neckst week.

Glad Dudley still is enerjetick!

Miss Patsy, that is grate that the ND fire fiters are goin to help!  Mom needs to check owt the Covid thred.  She is in a pribate groop on Fasebook called Laffs Inna Thyme ob Corona, an it is fun.  An she cood allays use sum laffs.

Miss Chris, we wish you wood get sum rayne!  Wich Miss Pat is who you are tawkin abowt?

Glad you are feelin okay now, Lila.  But Merc!

Misser David is gonna retyre!  An Miss Elizabeth, Miss Kathy is rite---you will love it.  We hab no dowt you will keep yerownself bizzy.

Fanks fer the kitten pics ficks, Miss Vanessa.  Mom sumthymes finks it wood be fun to foster sum kittens, but then she reelizes she is krazy to fink that. So keep the pics comin, an she can lib bicariusly fru them.  Wow!  Those mosayicks are absorootly amazin!  If we were inna UK, we wood go see em fer shure.  Can you imagin habbin one ob yer dogs there?  I fink Mom wood cry.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I just took Lila out for a pee and the SWAT team is in the next block! :ohno  Lila didn't care and took forever to find a place to pee. And yes, I was in my nightgown. :lol: I assume we are not in danger as I didn't get the warning call.

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Miss Nancy, Momma says the lady's name is Pat Gambatese.  

No rainings and still soggy.  :(

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Just now, greysmom said:

Miss Nancy, Momma says the lady's name is Pat Gambatese.  

No rainings and still smoggy.  :(

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

:coffee

Elizabeth, you will be just as busy in retired life. Look at Kathy and I. Both retired and still up too early each morning. Me, I'm off to go park walking with friends shortly.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

8 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

I just took Lila out for a pee and the SWAT team is in the next block! :ohno  Lila didn't care and took forever to find a place to pee. And yes, I was in my nightgown. :lol: I assume we are not in danger as I didn't get the warning call.

:wow  I thought the "weed police" in Florida were strict but to call a SWAT team because someone walks a houndie in their nightgown?!  Sheesharoni!

ca1a20_c29ea68d7a05446c98602e66810d468e~

Good Woesday! Some rain, some wind, very fall like weather. 

I think retirement nowadays is doing what you WANT to do, not necessarily what you HAVE to do. 

Hmm, maybe Lila was saying there was a nice single SWAT member she'd like you to meet...:D

Everyone who is Sally's path, please stay safe! Lucy & Auntie Ann and Susan will be getting lots of rain. We may get some, but not as much.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

:wave Hola!  It's me, Galina!  I'm aloud to tic agin now that awl da Galgos that were adopted afore Covid are home. Those were quite da journeyz, beleeb me!  Can you beleeb that the security person at da OhCanada hairport when Daddiman was waiting to come home wanted Daddiman to take the harnesses off da galgos so they could be ExRayed?  Daddiman refused and said "Habs you seen a Greyhound run? you won't catch them."  Daddiman calt them GH's because he assumed the lady wabs so stuuupid to axe to take a safety harniss off.  Daddiman coulda ended up in Jayl for refusing the security person's order.  Luckily he is home, and can't go anywhere for 2 weeks!

Our TeeBee broke!  A NOO one will come on Sattiday cuz it had to be ordered in.  Can you beleeb there is a shortage of TeeBees?

Is everyone hokay from da fires and herrikanes?  Is everyone pretty healfy?  Lila? Merc? I heard Abby from Miss Pat habs the dread EbilC :mellow:

I see some kitteh :digicam did someone get a kitteh?  Andi is the Grate Danish still wiff you?

Fank you Miss Kathy for postin :digicam ob mah NOO brudder.  He is a bit skittish but he'll be hokay in the end.  He juss needs to learn that Mama and Daddiman won't hurt him and that he does KNOT need to run away when they are near.  He's hokay wiff us doh.  Here he still wabs in da hotel, on himd furst HOOman bed.  

Image may contain: dog

I gotta go now,

Hola!  Galina

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

It's WindsDay!  And, it is rather brrrrr out there still.  Quite chilly for September.  Guest wore long pants, long-sleeved shirt, jacket, and gloves for her jog and our walk this morning.  She is whining that her hands are still cold and it is hard to type.  Retirement is definitely the way to go!  My retirement is different from Zeke's and Paris'.  *Mine* is the right way and theirs?  Not so much.  :rofl  I get up when it is almost light and take a brisk 2.5-3 mile walk.  Then, I chillax until breakfast is served to me.  Then, I have my post-brekkie nap.  Then, I get outside or sun myself on the porch or spend some time being a pesto.  We have another 1.5-2 mile walk after the two-legger work day is over and then dinner is served to me and then we snuggle until it's time for snacks and bedtime.  Paris sleeps all.the.time and is apparently highly allergic to morning walkies.  Zeke would prefer his first walk to be at lunchtime, so he only gets one in the early evening.  He does, however, get numerous breaks during the day to play like an idiotic labradork and chase tennis balls.  He is such a disgrace to hounds everywhere! 

Nothing like having Miss Jerilyn call attention to herself by parading around in her nightclothes in front of a SWAT team!  I admire your style, Miss Jerilyn!  :rotfl Guest has been known to take walks around the neighborhood in the dead of winter in deep snow still wearing fleece jammie pants, a winter coat, and boots.  She also ended up taking Zeke on a longish walk wearing slippers while in the rain.  A style maven she ain't!  

We hope everwon is doing ok and the smoke is lessening and the rains don't wash anyone away.  

We are so sorry to hear the news about Addie.  Cancer blows.  

Merc, how's your toe today?

Guest likes her dishwashers, too.  Yup, she has two.  One manual and one electric.  Bosch makes the electric one and :brushteeth is the manual one!  :lol: 

One our walk last night, we came upon a young snake.  That isn't too uncommon, so no big deal, but they could not tell what kind it was!  And, it was rather aggressive, coiling up, hissing, and slapping it's little tail.  The pattern was different, too.  The neighbor where the snake was carrying on said it looked like a young rattler, which we do have around here.  Needless to say, we flicked it to the far side of the road and Guest decided to take her morning jog into town instead.  She would rather deal with that stupid Hill O' Def than run on a road in the dark with an irritable snake!  She is SUCH a loser.  

Anyway, Zeke and I have a chiropractic appointment and :brushteeth is telling us to get a move on.  I hope everwon has a good and safe day!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Oh, Miss Fancy!!!  A Snake!!!

Lila!  Swat teem??? 

Sheesh..da club habz all sorts ub eggsitement.  

Galina...mama iz swooning.

Congratumulashuns to misser David fur retiring!  We houndies no all abowt da beautee ub retirement!

Merc!  Speek to us buddy.  Atre yu fru yur greebus injuree?

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.