The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #199

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ca1a20_6fe66050c393400599ff51479229939a~ It's starting out to be One of Those Days

Today I have to do yesterday's cleaning, today's laundry, an grade 32 data analytics assignments. ca1a20_73d3b789dc514b0e95c52e8d03a2b3e2~

And the coffee maker went d.e.d.

ca1a20_6246571fcdb04d759c7b83b8a563c126~

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

7 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

And the coffee maker went d.e.d.

ca1a20_6246571fcdb04d759c7b83b8a563c126~

Uh oh, poor Miss Lisabeth! 

We just came back from our morning walk wif Momma around the pond.   I saw a deer and tried to run after it, but Momma wouldn't let me go.  <_<     But I did get a chance to sniff and sniff and sniff- the grass wuz damp so there were lots ob gud smells to sniff!   It is a beautimous bloo sky day and nice cool temprachurs in the fiftylebens.    A beautimous Sunday morning!  Now Momma is habing some tea and we are going to :nappy 

Ivy, Happy houndie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:wave Hello Ebberybody and Ebberyhoundie!!  Good Sunday Morning . . .

AndiPants, I hope the shopping dood didn't lose his job.  Latkes!  :chow    But . . . but . . . oy vey!  Do you know the acapella group Six13?  They have something to say about latkes.

Miss Elizabeth!  Not the coffeemaker!!  Oy gevalt!!!  :crazy

I have another family reunion (my grandmother's side) today by Zoom. Hope there are more people than four at this one. :nod

Whew!  Miss Elizabeth, I'm glad to hear that you're not totally caffeine-deprived.  :yay

Miss Noo Carol

Rats!  I had an almost completed postie and Ma lost it for me and we can't find the draft in the new forum setup. 

Let's see if I can remember my wit and wisdom.

Nutmeg and Chancey had a great adventure!  Eberytime the car stopped something new and exciting happened.

Mistress had drinks on top ob the Whirled wif a great view! Lila gots a LambChomp!

Instacart is gibing woes.

Ivy had a great Playgroup and a walk wif lots ob pets. :yay

We got a bit ob morning cools like MIss Banessa, butt, also like Miss Banessa, it will knot last.

Miss Elizabeth is habing a terrible, aweful, horrible day, saved from utter tragedy by a travel coffee maker and Miz Ducky. :kiss2

More Deerhounds and Deerhound peeps are here to play wif Miss Susan, Hamish, and Battle!

Ma inconvenienced me again yesterday wif the sucking machine ob death, and by moving my dog beds into another room.  I took matters into my own paws and assured my comfort by jumping up into Auntie Ann's comfy chair.  They eben hadda move that chair twice wif me in it! :lol 

Today involves some mowing and some cooking.  I'll be glad to help wif taste testing!

Spirit

We bought a runner and an 8x10 rug from Ruggables for the dining room.  These are rug covers that sort of velcro onto a rubbery underlay.  The benefit is that you are able to wash the decorative rug cover in your home washer.  I love the idea of being able to wash rugs.  They're a bit finicky to get the topper on the overlay without wrinkles and with the correct overhang on all sides.  The big rug had to be gotten under a too-big-to-lift-much china cabinet, which was very hard and introduced some wrinkles.  I think our verdict is that we might get more runners and smaller rugs but no more 8x10s!  I can already see how handy washing the runner that the dogs use to come in the deck door and cross the dining room to the dog beds in the living room will be. Ann and I are both stiff and sore today.  Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Miss Kathy!  Miss Kathy!  Linus and Jazz want you to know that you must have channeled Da Mamaperson's dreams since she woke up after dreaming about the Smithsonian's online free courses.  She says she's going to look for them and get her brain back in gear. Thank you since an in gear Da Mamaperson is way better than a knot in gear one. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Lucy our son and his wife just bought a Ruggable too! They got the blue Disney one! Which pattern did you get?

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Hello my Friendlies!

Those cloudings are starting to clear off and the teevee dood says it's gonna get up to almost-90leben today.  We can smell the smokings from a fire in Eestern Washingaton tho, so if we get a lot it'll keep the temps down.

Miss Lizabeth, when our last coffeemaker broke Momma had that Amazon place deliver one in "less than two hours!!"  :lol  We gots one of them Koorig thingies and Momma is thinking about getting a little one to take on vacashun IF we ever go away!!!!

Miss Ivy, there's been something in our yard every morning cause we all spend a lot of time sniffsniffsniffing in certain places.  But we are not telling Momma what it is!!!  :ph34r   :lol   She thinks it's probly just a kitteh, but we gots all sorts of things in our yard!!

Mister Spirit Momma is gonna check out those Ruggables things cause we are always looking for rug and floor coverings.

Miss Patsy, Momma was intrigued by those online classes too!

We are gonna barbeekew pork choppings today so I am :hope  for some bites!!!  :chow   They are gonna have it with corn and grill up some zookeenees and maybe a nice rice pilaf!!  :lol  

Wishings for a Superb Sunnyday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Hola!  Is annudder lovely day inna Berg! I fink this wether is perfeck, eben tho we dint do innyfing.  But tomorra we are goin to Antie Trishes howse. We wont go inside cawse she haz 7 skeered kittehs, an is best to sosholize owtside innyroo.  We will bring the 2 hex pens so we hab a big plase to be, an plusalso, we can sit onna porch wiff a gate. Hope it is as nise as today.

Mom is makin her hare purpel, then she haz a kitteh bisitin job.  An neckst week, she haz her furst lib in job, an plusalso annudder kitteh job as well as her dog walkin.

Miss Robin, that is eggcitin that you will be showin Leo the horsie!  I fink that is sumfin you love, si?

Wow, Miss Susan, you are gettin a reel deerhound fambily!

Sownds like a fun day at the plant plase, Nutmet.  Is nise to do sumfin differnt sumthymes.

Hound an hoomans must rilly like yer playgroop, Ivy.  You allays hab noo ones comin.  That is grate!

Wow, yer Mom had a wunnerful view, Lila!  An that is so sweet, you got a lambie!

Miss Chris, that is ahhsum that you won the foto shoot!

Hope yer day gets bedder, Miss Elizabeth.

Oh, Spirit, we hab lost sum posties too.  An si, we cant find em agin.  An we need sum rugs too, so we will check owt that Ruggables.

I fink it is good fer hoomans to hab hobbies too.  Speshally if they are at home, or we can go wiff em. Mom is finkin abowt doin moore fotos.  She wants to take "qwirky" pics arownd the Berg, fings that most peeple dont see or fink ob when they fink ob Pittsburgh.  She haz sum kewl ones awreddy.  So mebbe soon, she will make a Fasebook album ob Berg pics---wiffowt hounds!

They are wachin a noo show on Acorn, sinse---sob---they finniched Doc Martin.  Oh, they loved that show.  Now they are wachin 800 Words.  Innybuddy see it?  Is abowt a Aussie writer whos wife dies, an he moobes his teenage son an dawter to a liddle town in Noo Zeeland.  Is a fun show wiff good caracters an gorjus seenery.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Miss Patsy, the online classes are knot free.   Go to smithsonianassociates.org and look for streaming classes.   Momma is a Resident Associate Member ob the Smithsonian, so she can pay the member price, which is usually about $20 or $25.   But non-members are only about $5 more.   She says there are some really interesting ones!    This week she is doing one called "Bird Brains- How Birds Talk, Work, Play, Parent and Think".     Some ob the classes are in the evening and some are during the day.   She does both.

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

800 Words is great.  

I am so, so, so tired today.  Fortunately so are the animals so we are all laying about being quiet.

All this onion stuff--I finally looked it up.  Andi, read this to your human:  A 45 pound dog would have to eat an ENTIRE "medium to large" onion to get sick.  I think it's highly unlikely that any dish your human cooks up is going to have anywhere near that much onion in it per serving.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

That Bird Brains course sounds like more fun than the Indigenous Canada one I am doing... 

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

I'm back home. The dogs gave Mr Ducky a hard time about eating. I truly think they really prefer how *I* fix their bowls best.  :P

Had fun hanging out with Claire, plusalso we went to a gun range and went :guns  For over an hour. The range monitor was impressed with the accuracy of my shootin' :star

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Carol Ann..... would this be too much for Molly?  (Also sending you a link from the FB page with more photos...)
117706447_306818557434209_75410038860520

Edited by macoduck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Ducky that is hysterical! I don't think we would want to do that to Molly, but someone obviously had a lot of time on their hands with that dog!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

:yikes  :yikes  :yikes

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee

tiny hada siggy.png

Oh, those Disney Ruggables will be perfect for your son and the girls!  Here's what we got:
118773603_10213923536481845_656449036686036603_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=YB4JCTR8984AX-mNQHR&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=c88b7319fa9fc7df81093fcfa0baa037&oe=5F7A65DE

Shoo, Ma!  Oh, and don't go blaming me for the dirty deck door.  Cleaning up after me is YOUR job!

I fink that rug is OK 'cuz I don't slip on it.  Nate is still a bit puzzled about the change.  

AndiPants, I'm glad the smoke is clearing a bit.  I sure hope the weather helps get those fires under control.

Miss Nancy ob the Burg, I fink your idea ob taking interesting and unusual photos about your town is great!  A wonderful way to enjoy your city and flex your creative muscles!
Oh, yeah! We lubbed 800 Words!  Charming and qwirky.  If you like lighter types ob mysteries, try Brokenwood, set in New Zealand.

Miss Kathy, Ma says thank you for that web address.  Ma's a Smithsonian Associate too and she is gonna check out those streaming classes.  That sounds neato!

Mis Dead Eye Dick Ducky, I bet your houndies do indeed prefer the way you prepare and present their food.  :nod  We are detail oriented and discerning creatures.  I'm glad you had fun!

All my USA friends, hab a fun Labor Day!  I'm mostly planning to nap.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Lucy, those are lovely rugs.

Gonna try taking a day off today (after having done an hour of emails :( )  I started the beautiful "rest day" with a 5 mile jog.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Lucy this is the Ruggable that I really want! Still working on convincing Dan though!

mickey-damask-navy-A-RC-DY029-81_720x720