The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #199

I scared ma Mama and Daddy REEELLL good today at lunch! You see dey both stopped working at noon to hab der lunch. Daddy tooked me out to potty, and as he was bringing me back inside Mama was getting an Amazon delivery frum da front door. Den dey made der lunches (leftovers frum last night) and sat down to eat. Part way threw lunch Daddy said where is Molly? Dey called ma name and I did knot come. Den dey gots up to see where I was. I WAS KNOT IN DA HOUSE! So dey went outside to see if Daddy forgot me out in da potty yard. I WAS KNOT IN DA POTTY YARD OR DA LANAI!!! Now dey was both reel scared and worried. Mama taughted back about what dey had done since dey started lunch break. She remembered dat she had opened da front door to get da parcels .... so ..... she opened da front door again, and I WAS STANDING DER WAITING TO GET LET IN! Mama was so surprised to see me der and ebber so tankful dat I had knot run off. Tank goodness for da gate on our front porch area! 

Molly McForgotten

Oh my goodness! I did not even sense her sneaking behind me when I bent down to get the parcels from the ground! Silly girl never even thought to bark to let us know she was out there! Years ago we installed a decorative gate at the end of our hedges to provide a barrier in case the greyhounds got out the door. Never needed it for them, but I guess we sure did today with Molly McPoodle! She could have squeezed between the sides of the gate and the hedges if she wanted to, but luckily she didn't try. We are super thankful for this gate!

118798439_10219616410095498_753488362807

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that is my worst fear. They both got out once, went and peed, then went to the back of the van. Thank goodness they both like rides so much.

Spirit, I know that "stink"-eye look, the one that says, WHERE IS MAH BED YOU OL' HAG??:lol

Lost my rant about incompetent Instacart shopper--cold stuff is supposed to STAY cold, you dimwit. Thankfully, I had no raw/frozen meats. Buy a fargin cooler at walmart if you do multiple orders--it took over an hour for my order to go from "shopped" to "checked out". I don't mind if you come early, but don't give me food poisoning. Instacart refunded and gave me credit, but that is unacceptable.:angry:

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I see the WalMart shoppers all the time and wondered what would happen if you bought ice cream.  These people are always wandering down the middle of the aisle, in the wrong direction, with their mask around their chin.  angry-sign.webp

Molly!  Who's a good girl?!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

What a good gurl you are Molly McExceptional!!

Colorado has mountains and elevations. Hence snow early. North Dakota is woefully short of both tho the SW part of the state has the Badlands. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Molly!  :yay     whosagudgirlwhosagudgirl?

Spirit!   That's terrible that you did knot habs a decent bed to lay on!   I think that is against the :rules 

Miss Vanessa, that's why my Momma likes to shop for herownself! 

Miss Patsy, when we get to playgroop tomorrow it will be 58 pedigrees.   Then negst week it will be ninetyleben pedigrees!  :dunno

Did I say playgroop?   :D     :bounce8

Ivy, playgroop girl! 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Awwwww  Little Charlie ... Happy belated Birthday   :kiss2

:omg   Patsy    Stay safe!!

I believe some parts of Alberta ...where Tin lives... is expecting some   :snow

:thumbs-up  NooCarol  :chow

I did my first visit to a patio for lunch with my kayaking friend on Wednesday .  It was knot busy, there was LOTS of space and it was just fine.  Whew.

Kingston is, of course, a University/College city and we are worried that these spoiled rotten, all-about-me, big-city kids will be bringing C19 with them.  There are going to be restrictions placed on their activities, but we all know how that could turn out...

Oh Spirit.  Getting old is knot for the faint of heart.

:mexican    WiskeyBisket     :mexi2     Oh how we miss you.....

And..... your old buddy Nigel  ('Tequila' back at the Vermont kennel) is doing really, really well after 4 days on the Doxepin   :pepper   

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Mam, that is really EXCELLENT news about Mister Nigel!!!!  And Momma says she knows what you mean about those college kids!  Her all-mamma mater is in the middle of the city, rite across the street from the state capital.   They moved in freshermens to start school 10 days ago and just reported multiple cases yesserday.  :rolleyes:

Mister Spirit didja get your bed back yet?  

MISS MOLLY!!!!!!!!  :shakefinger   :shakefinger   :shakefinger   This is the second time you gotted out the front door!!!  Miss Carol Ann!!!!  I'm looking at YOU!!!  :bugeye

We had pizza bones today!!!!   :chow

Later gaters!!!

:rivethead   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Hola!

We had a fabroolus day!  It wuz perfeck wether, unlike yestiddy, no hoomidity an knot too hot.  So we took a dribe down to the Heritige Walkin-Bikin Trale down by the ribber.  An we walked along the trale an took lotsa pics.  Mom is startin a fing---she is takin pics wiff her fone ob unusool sites inna Berg.  Qwirky or innerestin or pritty or differnt. Then she mite make a Fasebook album.  So innyroo, that wuz fun.  An then we went down by annudder ribber an walked there too.  Si, we hab 3 ribbers heer inna Berg.  We were by the Ohio (bery klose to owr howse) an the Monongahela today. This wuz bery good fer Dad, who duznt walk much atall.

An sum good noos---Angies re-test fer limes wuz negatib!  So she duznt need innyfing dun.  Now shes just gotta get that dentil. :(

Miss Nancy, must be nise to be abel to spend sum thyme at the Inn agin.  An grate you had a lovely unkrowded lunch!

Oh, Charlie, did you sellabrate yer birfday too much?  Or are you tryin to ferget it?  Its okay, sweet boy---Happy Birfday!  An OMD, you are kewt!!!  Safe trabbels to yer Mom.

Miss Carol, that sownds like a fun fing to do!  We know you were safe.  Food trucks are ahhsum!  We go to them whenebber possibel.

Ooh, Miss Patsy, we are sorry abowt the WW!  At leest you wernt at the Fursday one.

Yikes, Summer, is too hot ware you lib!

Miss Lucy, we dint know you cood get that cheezecake an Barnes an Noble!  Mom used to love that store.  She dint fink there were still inny arownd.  Oh, Spirit, we are sorry you an yer Mom are knot seein eye to eye on bed cubberins.

Oh, Miss Chris, that Samba Boy bideo wuz a smilin fru teers one.  Whiskey Biskit :beatheart

Molly, you skeered yer Mom an Dad!  Good that you dint run innyware.

Si, Dad likes to shop fer hissownself too!  He libs fer goin to the soopermarkit. <_<

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I usually do my own shopping, but we were ordered to stay home, remember? I only went in Aldi myself last week because the battery store is in the same shopping center. Most shoppers are good, this is the only second dud I've had. I got ice cream twice, once was the little cups, once was a gallon, that one did come squishy, but fine in the end.

USC in Columbia is having a terrible time with trying to manage the Greek community, they've had free reign all these years and now they are spreading the virus around.

7 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

WBSB!  :mexican:mexi2:heart

I remember WBSB. A sad but happy memory

Daphne  

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Mum said how nice to see WBSB memories :wub:

Yikes Molly! I am so glad you didn't go wandering. I get forgotten sometimes when I'm let out in the back garden so I stand with my nose to the door. Mum says I'm pathetic and that a hound should be able to stay outside alone for 5 minutes. Not sure I agree :wacko:

It's raining this morning so I shall be on a sofa. 

Velvet :nappy

Dippy (Dinky Dipstick) and Velvet (Redbrick Velvet). Remembering sweet handsome Rebel (Emporio Rebel).

Happee burfday, Charlie.  Mah Mama finks yu are reel cute.

Oh, Molly...yur parents muss habz been reel askeert!

Spirit- we are sorree yu had bafroom problems, but we agree dat yur holding owt fur a proper bed iz purrfectlee unnerstandable.

Mama is gowing to show Leo at a horse show tomorrow!  Juss sum stuff gowing rownd an rownd...KNOT jumping fences yet.  She habz no reel eggspectashuns on accounta race horses sumtimes get too upsited at deer furst few horse shows wen dey heer da nowncer an stuff.  Dey fink dey are racing again....so dis iz juss fur eggsperience.  Ah, mahownself ran three scHOOling races to get mah eggsperience...(Uhm...sweetie, that's all you ran...you were last, last, and second to last....I feel a little bad for the one dog you beat...., but that's OK, we love you to pieces anyway...as one trainer told me, you won the race to the couch... :))

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Oh, wow!  What a treat to hear my BFF Whiskey's Samba Boy song again.  
I did get my beds back and I spent the rest ob the day in 'em recobering form the tramatical morning I had.  Then, when Auntie Ann came home from werk, I made sure she knew ob Ma's bad behavior, and yelling, and bed-stealong. :nod  I trembled and trembled and told her ob my woes and threw Ma right under the bus. :D 

Snow and cooler weather.  Enjoy!  We won't see that for seberal more weeks.

Molly, that was quite an adbenture you had.  You turned that escape into a most excellent training session for the 'rents. :nod Hab their hearts settled back into normal rhythm yet?
Miss Carol Ann, that gate is really pretty and handy dandy too!

Nigel, I'm super glad the new medication is helping!

Velvet, I'm wif you.  I stand at the door and stare in and expect Ma to be there IMMEDIATELY to let me in.  I should KNOT hab to wait.  If she makes me wait, I turn about on the deck and eat soil out ob her planters or drink bird baff water. :devil  I like doing those things and she does KNOT like me to do either ob those things.  That gets her attention riteawayqwick, focused right where it should be--on ME!

Leo and Miss Robin are horse showing!  Hab fun!  I hope this is the beginning ob a fun second career showing for Leo.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Dustin - I ranned sixleben races muhownself. :colgate  Daddy sed I wuz too smart tu run supah fast as I noo dare wuz sumfing bedder out dare.  I yam a :star at:  Mummy's boy, couch anchor, car ride companyun, therapee dog, and plate cleener.  :nod

1 hour ago, LBass said:

I trembled and trembled and told her ob my woes and threw Ma right under the bus. :D 

Spirit,  gud fur yu! :nod

Still proud a Molly

Still :hope fur Guest's momma

Still missin WBSB :mexi2

Mummy habs class tuday! :wow

I think the last time I had a class on Saturday was catechism in the fifth grade.  But, this is one way to keep students from going home on weekends and makes up for the shorter class time (65 minutes not 75 to allow for disinfecting classrooms in between).

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hello my Friendlies!

Very smoking and clouding around today.  Gonna keep those temps a lot cooler than they thot a few days ago.

Miss Dr Robin I think that is awesome you are getting back to showing horses again!!!  You humans need hobbies to keep you in tippy top shape mentally!!!  :P  ;)   :lol  

Have a good class Miss Lizabeth!

Mister Spirit heres to having a much more better day today!!!

Miss Velvet we'll say you are "in rehearsal" for your streaming teevee show today!!!  :thumbs-up 

Momma says she sure misses angel Whiskey too.  :(   

Nothing speshul going on today here.  Just a normill day.  Essept for Momma watching horse racing all day with that weerdo Kentukky Derby today!

Wishings for a superior Satidday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

17 hours ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

I did my first visit to a patio for lunch with my kayaking friend on Wednesday .  It was knot busy, there was LOTS of space and it was just fine.  Whew.

:yay for Miss Nancy, it's been a long time since we could do stuff like that.  Makes it even more fun, eh?

Good to hear that Nigel is doing well!!

Molly McHopeful, did you say to yourself, "I'd better stay here, there might be something in those packages for Meeeeeeeeee!"

I had a bad experience with Instacart too.  They were very nice about giving me credit and apologizing, but that didn't put the right groceries in the bag for me!  I swear Walmart parks my bins in the sun to wait for me!  My lettuce is always soggy and wilted!

Laila, I am glad that Angie failed her Lyme test!!     Si, mi amiga, the food truck with my work friend was nice after not seeing her for so many months.

4 hours ago, mychip1 said:

(Uhm...sweetie, that's all you ran...you were last, last, and second to last....I feel a little bad for the one dog you beat....

:hehe

Miss Noo Carol

I never know what day it is.  But I have three Amazon  "Alexa" devices and a Google assistant.  I just ask them (often many times in one day).

Paying to have a phone protector put on isn't the issue, the issue is finding a store, and going there!  

This morning we played with a wee lure coursing toy Laze owns.  Of Junior, Tolkien, and Hamish, only Hamish chased the lure.  Laze is trying to push me into lure coursing him.  I'm sure he'd enjoy it, but...traveling all over the place with Battle for dog shows is one thing.  Traveling all over the place so Hamish can essential play for pay...I dunno.

Oh, Tolkien is another littermate of Hamish and Junior.  Her human, Linda, sold her house in Rhode Island and moved down here to be with us!  She also owns a condo on Jekyll Island.  She rents it out in the summer and lives in it in the winter.  It pays for itself with the rental.  Genius I say!!!  Her new house is just a wee bit further than we'd all like.

We are heading to Florida at the end of September for a five day "cluster" of shows.  

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Gud eevning frendz, we hav hadda sorta innerestingboring day. This morning Mum took us down to the end ov the rode and towld us to be gud girls and afta we boff bin to the toylit she put us inna kaar. Then Miss. Fran kum to ower howse and Mum sit in the uvver seat and Miss. Fran dryve ower kaar a loong way and wen we stop we wer atta plant playse. Apparintlee this playse havving an “Opin Day” and Mum want to buy sum plants.:sowhat we awl waak rownd a kuppla tymes wyle she choose sum plants then we get bak inna kaar fower a fyoo minnits then we stop and get owt agen so we awl gets sumfing to eet and drink atta nuvver plant playse but then it gonna be 40minnits wayt fower fuds so Mum say “That too long, we jusst have drinks” We just wayte wyle thay hav thayre drinks then wen we go bak to the kaar we gotta dog treet hot dog eetch. Myne went down in two gulps, Chancey mayde hurz lasst a bit longa. Then we awl got bak inna kaar and kayme howme and Mum gived us ower proppa luntch. Mum bought 5 Hyu, no, hew, no...how do yu spell them plants Mum? OK, fanks,..Heuchera plants in diffrunt kullers. A bit ovva weerd day butt it mayde a chaynge. Thayre were horsies waaking awl ova the rodes  and wun waak ryte passt mi kaar windo.:dunno

Miss. Molly, it sownd lyke yu wer a Reel gud gurl wayting fower yur ‘rents to owpin the door and let yu in. Iffn I get shut owt inna bak gaardin bi mistake I barkbarkbark Reel lowd but Chancey jusst stand there and luk dim until Mum reelyse wat happin and go and owpin the dor.

Belaytid a Birfday greetings Littul Charlie, we howpe yu hadda greyt day.

We ar wayting fower ower suppa butt Mum say that as we did KNOT get ower luntch until free o’clok then we kan hav ower suppa layta. Watta swizz!

Haymish, we fink boff yu and Battle shud go loor korsing!

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

We went to playgroop this morning and the weather wuz beautimous!   It was about  fiftytwoleben pedigrees, bloo sky and sunshine!   There were 12 houndies there, two ob them were noo to the groop.  Their names were Trixie and Cordelia.   Momma posted videos ob us running a leetle bit but she culdn't copy them over here in GT?   Maybe somebuddy who knows how to copy videos could do that for me?  flirtyeyess.gif

:yay for Hamish chasing the lure!   I agree wif you Miss Soosan, he can play in his own yard wif the lure wifout habing to trabel all over to do it!

AndiPants, you are right!  Hoomans need hobbies!   Momma habs been watching all kinds ob classes from the Smithsonian.  She lubs it!   That is her noo hobby!   She used to go to them in person, but this is much easier to stream them instead ob hopping on the Metro to go downtown!    Plusalso, we get to be with her this way!

Spirit, I am glad you habs your bed back!

We went for a looooong walk today and there were peeple who were coming up to us and lubbing on us!  :star   One ob them wuz Miss Rose and her brudder, and then there wuz another couple wif a leetle fuzzy dog who kept sniffing our faces, and then there wuz Misser Dan.  He petted us too!  :D 

Now I think it is time for me to go tell Momma it is dinner time!  :chow 

Ivy,busy houndie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hiya from a beeyooteefool day in Wiskconsin! Mistress did mowering for the first time prolly 6 weeks and cot up on other outside chores. It’s gonna be reainy rains and cold from tamarra for like a week so we enjoyed today.

I’m so happy hear the medisin in help Nigel!  And that Angie don’t got the limey disease!

Nutmeg you had a grand adventshure!

Lass nite Mistress and a friend went to the park by Lambo Field cause there was supposta be drinks on toppa the sleddin hill. There was! A nice terrace and nobuddy elts there. There was a good view of the park and the stadium.

N0n0DcQl.jpg

Thqa8tql.jpg

A sweet friend sent me a birthday prezzie! I hadda check out lammy.

9tQybcnl.jpg

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Lambchop is a favorite toy here, too! Fuzzy gives him a right going over at least once a day. 

Talked to Sherrie today, she says Tiny and Tiller are doing great together. Being a puppy, Tiller is a brainless wonder! LOL

Aawww!  Miss Lila gotted a lambie!!!!!   And Misstress had a nice nite out!!

Mister Hamish got to chase the lure!!!  Momma says I can try that when the ground isn't so dry and hard!  Yeah, yeah, I can chase Lilly and Flizzie in the yard, but I think it would be fun to run all over a big feeld chasing something else for a change.  And Momma says it's about doing stuff together with other dog peeples and having fun!

Miss Ivy and Miss Cherry had a great playgroop!!!! 

Miss Nutmeg and Miss Chancey had a big advenchure!!!

Miss Noo Carol, we haven't had any trubble with our foods using Instacart, but a few weeks ago, Momma was waiting and waiting for the assigned shopper to start shopping.  The dood finally texted Momma and said he runned outta gas and couldn't get to the store, and could she please CANCEL the whole order so he wouldn't get in trubble and lose his job!!  Momma felted bad, but we needed our groshries!

Hey!!!  Gess what???  Momma wonned a raffle from our adoption group today!!  They were raising munnies cause one of the fosters hadda have her leg amputated.  So Momma botted 25 tickets and she WON!!  The prize is a nice photo seshun with a really good houndie fotographer and some credit for printings!  Momma is very essited!!!  

Oh.  And it was more cloudy today so she finally made something outta all the squarshes!  She made squarsh latkes in the oven and they turned out really good!  Momma says, anyway.  Not that *I* would know.  <_<  I didn't get to taste them cause she putted stoopid onyums in em.  :bugeye

I gess that's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants