The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #199

Miss Kathy, what a great retirement!  :yay 

Gino, I'm glad you were knot injured except perhaps for being hurt upon your dignity. :kiss2 

Molly, do you get any ob that fired stuff to eat? :chow

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, shoot!  We had a big tic tick an it is gone! :angry:  We hab red eberyfing.  An are so happy to heer Miss Cindy's Mom is makin progress. :grouphug

An sorry we missed yer birfday, Lulu.  Happy birfday!

Oh, Lila, is finely yer birfday!  YAY!  You are 14!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!  :rivethead

:P  AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Happy birthday Lila, and thanks for the screen protector tip Miss Carol Ann.  I don't use one since I find them impossible to get on without a piece of cat hair trapped inside and I refuse to go to the phone store to have it done.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Gud morning!    Daddy is heading out to hit the leetle white ball around.    It is going to be hot hot hot today wif thunderboomers later this afternoon.

Miss Carol Ann!  Momma looked and she did find that same brand cover for her iPhone 8 on Amazon!  Thank you for posting the linkie!

Miss Cindy, how is your mother today?

I got a peanut butter jar this morning!  :chow     And Cherry got a Kong wif peanut butter!    I think Momma gabe them to us because we were bugging her when she wuz making her toast! :devil

Ivy, lubber ob peanut butter

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Good morning! 

I can't use my iPad to reply to any posts... I can read everything... and Mr Jeff does knot know why.  I don't like typing here on this phone. 

:(

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

I'll admit that I consider paying $$ to the nice young folks at the phone store to procure and install a new phone protector on my phone one of those hire-it-done-and-have-it-done-right situations. I'm a great believer in paying someone who knows what they're doing. 👍

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

1 hour ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

I got a peanut butter jar this morning!  :chow     And Cherry got a Kong wif peanut butter!    I think Momma gabe them to us because we were bugging her when she wuz making her toast! 

I got toast bones, too! :chow

12 minutes ago, Patsy said:

I'm a great believer in paying someone who knows what they're doing.

And that's why I've never been a paid housekeeper.  ;)

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Oh...Peanut butter....nom, nom, nom....

Oh...ah juss edited...it wuz a different Miss Jenn's kitty who passed!!

Edited by mychip1

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Gud morning ebereewun, in honor of Wee Battle and Lulu and Lila and Miss Cindy's mom getting better and anyone else who needs a little pickmeup, I thot I'd put out some snax. Mom sez I've been neglecting my snack DOODIES! Hahaha, I said DOODIES! 

Product Details | Publix Super Markets

Breakfast - Platters — Green City Kitchen Catering

Dunkin Donuts - Sparks, NV | Groupon

Tips for creating beautiful display tables | Breakfast catering, Continental  breakfast catering, Brunch buffet

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Hello my Friendlies!

Gonna be HAWTHAWTHAWT here today and tamarrow.  The teevee mens are saying it will be "cooler" on Friedday and Sattiday tho.  :lol  

Miss Ivy.  Peanut butter is the BOM!!!!!   :yay  :yay  :yay    I LUVES ME SOME PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!  :chow 

Mam, Momma says to ask you if you tried "clearing your cache" on your tablet?  :dunno  

Oooo!!!!!  Thanks for the snakkings Miss Summer!!!  :chow 

Hahahaha!!!  Mister Lizabeth!!  Momma would agree with you, esspet she *has* been a housekeeper - for a summer wurkjob at her collige!!!  

Miss Soozin, Momma would usually agree with you and the others - pay the person who should know how to do it more better!!!  Essept - unless she really just gotted lukky! - SHE did it better and faster than the phone dood when she botted her phone!   She made him put on screen protectors on both her and Dad's phone and they both were not putted on very good!  There was air bubblings and they pulled up on the corners and it was just a pain in the you-know-what until two days ago when she ripped em off and put the new ones on herownseff!!!

Miss Lila how was your birthday yesserday?? 

Have any of you guys humins had a ishoo rememmering what day it is???  I think I mite need to take Momma to the vet!!!  She wanders around sometimes looking for a calender to see what day it is!!!  :lol  

Wishings for a Three-Star Thirdsday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Summer and Miss Jenn brought us a marvelous feast!  :chow  Thank you so much!  Mac & Cheese Pizza. :wow

Miss Chris, Ma gets confused about what day ob the week it is, 'specially in her semi-retirement.  She was convinced all day yesterday that it was Friday.  :lol 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Oh yay!!!!! Lila is 14!!!!! :pepper:baloons:blowcandle  That deserves a huge celebration!!! 

Good progress from Guest's mum. 

Mum has a screen protector siting in a packet and not protecting her screen. She got it out and read the instructions once and then put it back in the packet. 

I appeared on an online steaam Mum did last night! She DJed some music and I slept on the sofa. In 2 hours I moved once and that was to change sleeping position. She said it probably wasn't very exciting to watch but apparently people watch videos of fireplaces so maybe horizontal greyhounds are the next big thing :lol

Velvet :nappy

Edited by JustSnoozing

Dippy (Dinky Dipstick) and Velvet (Redbrick Velvet). Remembering sweet handsome Rebel (Emporio Rebel).

Mama agreez dat watching a greyhound sleep iz very relaggsing an helfy.

Luk at dat gud fuds!!!! Fanks, Miss Jenn.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Velvet, yu are a :star   Dat's de kind ob acting I'd be gud at. ;)

Fangks fur de snax!  Falky pastree and eggs and cheez! :chow

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound