The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #199

Oooo!  Another slow nite!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lulu is sleeping in late this morning, as usual, but today is her 11th birthday and she will get spoiled (more so than usual) today. :balloonparty

118669957_2835206976804388_3193886542129

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

So sorry about your Mom Cindy.

Battle came in second again on the last day of the show, but they can choose to withhold the ribbon if they want.  He was good, but he was too interested in sniffing the grass "ring".

The big news is that my friend asked me to swap dogs of hers that I was helping her show.  I won the first two phases of the process toward the best of breed class with her girl on Saturday.  I think she thought she could have taken her all the way to best of breed, so she gave me her boy instead.  Well, she didn't even get past phase two with her, but her boy and I made it into Best of Breed (she only made the second phase with him) and he came in as Best of Winners (which is essentially second).  So he got a major win with me!  It was exciting.  

It was very tiring, but fun.  I learned a LOT!

Battle was fabulous--he was so brave and so outgoing, and didn't do any damage in the camper, although he did get into Robin's purse and spread stuff everywhere.  Her fault--she left it on a chair unzipped.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Cindy, any updates on your mom? :candle

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:balloonparty  Happy Birthday Lulu! :balloonparty 

Congratumalations Miss Soosan!  You are becoming a pro at doggie shows!   I am sure Wee Battle will get the hang of it soon wif your guidance.  You did so well with the other houndie! 

Miss Cindy, we are still sending :hope for your Mom.

Ivy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

It's Septemember Furst.  Around here, dat's :heart worm candy day.  Tuday, Mummy dipped de horribulness dat is :heart worm stuff into peenut budder.  I sucked off all de peenut budder and spit out de :heart worm stuff.  Free times! ;)  Den Mummy rapped it all in creem cheez and gibbed it tu me agin and followed dat wiff a peeca stake fat :chow  Boy, I'm gittin gud at traying hur. :nod 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Good hooomid Toesday! Happy B-day to fabrulous Lulu! And great work Susan! You have that special jen-ney-say-kwa.

Cindy, how is you mom today?

Another storm lingering in the Carribean. Sigh...

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hello my Friendlies!

Gonna be sunny and almost HAWT today!  Then really really HAWT for a long time!!!  :yikes 

:confetti  Happy Birthday Little Miss Lulu!!!  :confetti   

You look kinda like a cooger in the picher!!!  :thumbs-up 

Miss Cindy  :hope 

:yay  :yay  for Wee Mister Battle!!  It tooked me a few times racing before I really gotted the hang of it.  You will get there too cause Miss Soozin will help you!!

And great job showing those other dogs Miss Soozin!!!  Do you need to get a handler's licence or anything to be a offishull handler person??  So you can get paid!!!!  :nod 

Mister Merc, our flee stuff is pretty good and we all just eat it!  Essept Lilly who doesn't eat anything usually so she gets peanut butter on hers.  My Momma never tries with a pill more than 2 times beofre she just shoves it down!!!  She says fast and easy is less traumatical than a long drawn out situation.

Hey, you guys rememmer that Great Danish picher I posted?  Momma putted in her app, but she hasn't herd anything.  BUT!!  They called one of our references yesserday!  Momma still thinks they will probably not get down to us, but we'll see what happens I gess.  :dunno 

Wishings for a Terrific Toozday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Dustin, I'm glad you are eating, but your mama is right, that is worrisome.  Maybe you have been more active or it's just one of those things and you'll gain in back soon.  Hope you stay well, sweet boy.  :kiss2

AndiPants, I think you got the better of that deal.  (Not a fan of squash but lub lub lub tomatoes!)  :chow

Happy Birthday, Lulu. :confetti Pretty pic of a pretty girl in the morning!

Good for you, Miss Susan!!  Wish Wee Hamish enjoyed showing also.  :yay

Miss Vanessa, Jenny said what???!!!!!  :hehe:rotfl:rofl

Miss Chris, :goodluck for the Great Danish!!

Miss Noo Carol

Aw. iIss Cindy, I am so sorry that your Mom had a stroke.  That is frightening and the answers about how she will be can take a long time to become clear.  :kiss2  Your poo Dad.  How wonderful that you had such a great, relaxing visit with them.

CK, that kinda complex, appliance-aided cooking can be confusing.  This is good news though!  Miss Halise will be cooking great tasting food for you!

LuLu!  Happy Birfday!  Look at you catching those rays!

Battle, congrats on a great first dog show!  Miss Susan, it sounds like you're really good at this showing stuff.  :yay 

Dustin, I bet your Mom is worried wif you losing weight.  Glad that you are eating.
At owr house, Nate habs been off his food for about 4-5 days.  Knot enthused about breakfast mostly.  Yesterday he are some but neber finished it and this morning he ate nuffin'.  Ma went to Costco at lunch and got a different kinda food to see it that's the problem.  He seems bery much his normal self except for the breakfast fast.  He's usually an enthusiastic eater at abery meal.

Spirit

Cindy, sending prayers your way for your Mother's healing and your Father's strength and peace.
Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

3 hours ago, palmettobug said:

You have that special jen-ney-say-kwa.

No, Miss Banessa.  It's GeneseeCreamAle. :whisper butt I don't fink she has dat.

1 hour ago, greysmom said:

Mister Merc, our flee stuff is pretty good and we all just eat it!  Essept Lilly who doesn't eat anything usually so she gets peanut butter on hers.  My Momma never tries with a pill more than 2 times beofre she just shoves it down!!!

Butt it's notta pill.  I'm gud wiff dose.  Dis is a big ole icky chewy fing.  It's distustificating. angry-sign.webp

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Merc, Molly isn't super keen on her heartworm chewy either! She takes it, and she eats it, but I have to follow her around to make sure it all goes down!

Cindy I hope that you get good news about your Mom.

Carol Ann.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

It's TootsDay everwon!  And, from my perspective, it is a much better day than yesterday.  Guest hadda go into the office today and she told me that our morning walk would have to be quick since she has to leave.  So, I made it quick!  I started jogging and we took a 1.5 mile jog.  It was glorious!  Guest let me pick the speed and the most of the route.  There was a loose dog near where we turn around, so we had to turn around earlier than I wanted, but I got to jog!  Life is good.  Then, we even got brekkie!  Life was even better.  You see, Guest got THE phone call yesterday morning right before we were to get brekkie and SHE FORGOT TO FEED US.  She was quite short tempered by the end of the day because Zeke was all up in her face all afternoon.  She thought it was due to the little snippet of rain and didn't realize until after dinner that we never got brekkie!  Of ALL the nerve.  She was very apologetic and we got all kinds of extra treats last night.  Now, we got brekkie this morning, but I wonder if having to drive into work made her forget . . . .

Happy Birthday Lulu!  I like 11 just fine and hope you do, too.

Our heartworm pill is a chewable.  If you don't get fed regularly, you will eat anything.  :rofl  Actually, we eat them without issue.  I get my gabbypencils at night with peanut butter.  There is always a puddle on the floor under Zeke's mouth as he waits for his turn to lick the spoon.  So gross.  

Sounds like you had a great trip, Battle!  Congrats!

Guest's mom got weaned off the vent yesterday and is breathing on her own.  She is aware of her surroundings and can move all limbs independently.  No clue if she can walk or talk but she is alive and doing really well at this stage of the game.  Thanks for all the thoughts, white light, prayers, good wishes.  It takes a village!  

Anyway, I need to supervise the destruction of the big bed before Guest gets home from work.  

Have a good evening everwon.

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Great news Fancypants! Hope that your Granny keeps improving day by day.

Molly McPoodle.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

We hav bin finking ov Guest’s Mum and ar keeping ower pawsis xxed that she keeps improving.

Ha Pee Birfday LuLu.

Nuffing mutch happening heer apart frum Mum doing gaardning.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hoping you continue to get good reports on you mom, Cindy.

tiny hada siggy.png

Happy birthday Lulu! :blowcandle

Miss Cindy, I’m glad your mom is improvink. That must have bin vary skary for alla youse. Well, I know it was cause you forgot to feed the houndies! :wow

I don’t think I said – Miss Chris – Va-va-voom!  You made a good projoose trade wiff your naybor too. When Mistress was shoppink for the zoo they said they were out of juss bout everythin, cept zookeynee. :lol

Good job at the show Battle and Mz Soozin!

Dustin, I’m gettin skinny too. It seems to happen to us matchoor houndies.

Mistress found out that one of her co-werkers is a movie star! Well, she’s in a dockyoumentary on Showtime bout ladies who got scammed by sum guy. It’s calt Love Fraud iffen you see it.

Greytalk looked all weerd when we chekked this affernoon. Coinkadinkily Mistress got the message to pay her support fee yessirday and didn’t do it. She thot we were being cut off or sumthin. But I see there was sum update. But she paid up riteawaykwik juss to be shore.

I’m gonna go rest up – tamarra is my beeg day! ^_^

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Mister Clarkie, Momma wants wanna them cooker things, but she figgers it will just end up in the appliance cubbord and never used like all the rest of em!!! 

Miss FancyPants we are very glad your Momma gotted some good news today!!! :yay

Miss Lila!!  One more sleeping!!!!  :thumbs-up  Yeah, GT looked weerd last NITE when I said gudnite.  :dunno Momma apparently can't grow a zookeenee, but those squarshes sure are prolific!!

Momma *finally* got around to changing the cracked up screen protector on her phone this affernoon.   It was way simpler than she thought and now she doesn't hafta try and read around the cracks!!!   :rolleyes:

Later gaters!!

:rivethead   AndiPants 

We are read up

Miss Cindy today sounds like a better day for your mom .  We hope she keeps getting back to her old self.

Lulu Happy Birthday :b-day

We get those pills for HW . I, Daphne eat them but mom has to break Bitzi's up & push them down her  throat .

Merc if we remember right ,Miss Elizabeth is back in school & teaching.. How is it going for her ?

Well that's all from us folks. Good night & be safe

Daphne & Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina