The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #199

Gud day frens!

This is Wee Battle opening up a noo club for the chatty members and any lurkers still lurking!

Dis is OWR time guys!  Da "dog days" of summer.  Time for watermelons and burgers on da grill.  

What are YU doing this summer?  

Tell us everything!!

All are welcome here, and we been over the "rulz" so many times I suspect y'all know them.

Chat on frens, chat on!

Wee Battle, baby Deerhound

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Battle. We ar heer

Windee windz heer so we ar :sleepy on ower settees.

Chancey and Nutmeg.

Edited by Banjoman

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:yay Battle - thanks for opening the Club!

We are on the first page too!

We went to playgroop this morning.  :gh_runnerThere were eightlebendy houndies today and we ran and ran! then I laid down on the ground to rest.    Today there wuz another girlhoundie who came and she habs knot been here for awhile.  She is a brindle, her name is Lady and she habs a short tale!   Plusalso there wuz a boyhoundie who came back and he is white and brindle.   Momma says he is sooooo handsome.   His name is Banks.   All ob us had a gud time running and getting petted by the hoomans!

It is cloudy wif some light sprinkles now but it is supposed to clear up by this afternoon for our fambly walk!  :D 

Ivy, time for a nap

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

1 hour ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Plusalso there wuz a boyhoundie who came back and he is white and brindle.   Momma says he is sooooo handsome.   His name is Banks.   All ob us had a gud time running and getting petted by the hoomans!

hmm... playin wiff a hampsum boy houndie. :bugeye   Fortunatly, I trust you, Ivy. :wub:

Who wants another ladder story? (not as good as a Ducky story).

Richard's been washing and painting the north wall of the house.  I help him put up and take down the ladder.  Today was the last step: put up the freshly painted downspouts.  5 minute job.

We put up the ladder.  This consists of me putting all my weight on the bottom rung while he "walks" it upright.  Today, I could see the foot of the ladder was going to come down on my left foot.  I wiggled my foot out of the way just as the ladder kicked out. Whammo! I'm flat on my back, by head hitting the ground HARD.  I'm trying to decide if I can move while Richard's still holding the ladder in the air. 

An hour of working on the downspouts and two Aleve later, I'm ready to lay down for the rest of the day.   Oy! My head hurts! ca1a20_cb520a6557b944aaa1a20bbdde92ef40~

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Mornin!

Happy Sattiday! I’ve had brekkie in bed and bin for a pee in the front yard. I’m so pleased there are many brekkie in bed hounds. That’s the way it’s supposta be!

Andipants, you mite be on to sumthin bout peeple recognizing Mistress on accounta her being out in the street in her nightie. ;)

Spirit, aging rogue is perfekt for you!

Battle, we have waddermellin and burgers onna grill! How didja know? How is your trainin going? Can you stand wiff your feets in the rite place?

Mis Lizabeff! Iffen you feel weird at all, you go to the doctor, K? You could have concussion hed.

Mistress has bin to the grocery. They took down the One Way Only signs on the aisles so she ran amok in there. :offwall She bot a whole buncha stuff for the zoo – vegimals and eggies for the aminals and treets for the keepers. They rely a lot on prodooce donayshuns and they are way down on accounta the virus. Mistress got a bonus at the werkjob for werkin her a$$ off so she spent some of it for helpin.  Now she’s gotta cook up 2 dozen eggies then figger out a way to haul alla it into the zoo.  Oh, the zoo uses a lotta newspaper too! It’s good for linin crates and cages.

Better go, lots to do. Well, lots for Mistress, I’m gonna have a nap.

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Hello my Friendlies!

We had akchooally a lotta rainings yesserday!!!!  It was kinda clouding all day too.  Today is starting out with clouding but they are going away pretty soon.  Suppozedly!

Thanks for the Club Mister Wee Battle!!!  I think it's inneresting that Club gotted started on the Forf of Julai and it's taken this long to fill up!!!

Miss Lila that was really nice of Mistress to use her boniss $$$ to get the aminals at the Zoo some treats!!!  Did you get anything outta this????  :thumbs-up 

:yikes  :yikes  Miss Lizabeth!!!!  You be very careful with hed injuries, OK???  :yikes  :yikes   

Mister Spirit, Momma thinks about Miss Loosy and you every time she goes into our garden, cause that boosh is growing really good in it's pot out there!  She is getting ready to hire some peeples to clear out our frunt yard jungle and she hopes to get it planted out there this fall.  

Antie Jennie, Momma says sometimes those Kindle bookings are *really* messed up!!!  Forchoonately she has readed these books before in paperbacks so she knows what they are sposed to say!!!  ;)  Momma says she does like paper books better mostly, but there something to be said about the conveenyince of have a buncha books right in her phone to read whenever she wants to.  And plus also, she is not contributing to trees getting cutted down to make papers for real books.

Momma is akchooally buying a lotta stuff in the innerwebs to plant out there to get more bees and hummers to come.  She botted some "Crocosmia" and putted them inna pot in frunt and the hummers been going crazy over them.  Miss Soozin you mite wanna see if you can grow them at your house!!  Anyway, she buying spring bulbings, and summer bulbings, and booshes and pee-on-mees and irises and daylillies.  Plus also, she's thinking about making a rock garden - maybe by the veggie garden, or maybe out frunt somewheres. 

Momma spended all day yesserday making tomato spread and cucmmer relish.  And we still gots loads of cucummers and squarshes to do something with!!!

Today I get to go for a car ride!!!  Just to see my friend Jesse at the vet so he can give me my rainbees shot and I can get lisenced and be official!  Maybe we will get to bring home hamberglers for luntsch!!!!  :chow  ::hope  ::yay 

Wishings for a superrific Satidday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Merc!   That's why I said my MOMMA thinks he is handsome.     I only habs eyes for you!  flirtyeyess.gif

Miss Elizabeth!   :eek      Ladders are dangerous eben if you are knot standing on them!   Pleese go to a tortunarian if you feel whoozy or nauseated or sleepy!   :grouphug

Miss Jerilyn, our grocery stores still habs one way signs in them.  

AndiPants!   My Momma wants to know how your Momma makes tomato spread.   Is it like tomato jam?

We just came back from our fambly walk.  It is warm and a leetle hooomid, but it was a bery nice walk.    We saw our frend Sadie the Maltese.   Sometimes when Cherry sees her she looks at her funny- she is probably thinking "they taught me to  chase leetle white fluffy things....."

Ivy, who wuld knot chase her frends 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

We are here, Wee Battle. Our summer plans are to stay cool, get better poo, and think about getting a noo job. :D We wish we could visit all our freinds in da reel furs.

Lizzabeff, I thought we all agreed, NO MAS LADDERS. :shakefinger You should get your head examined (LOL) just in case there is a blood clot lurking. That has killed more than the fall (hate to be a downer, but we all worry!).

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Mummy’s still alive.  Sheez a liddle kwiet and sea she herts in plases she didn’t no she had plases butt sheez knot :sick or :crazy.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hola inna noo club!  I dont fink I hab ebber bin onna furst page---if I still am by the thyme I post.  Prolly second by then.  Fanks, Battle, fer the noo club.

Yikes, Miss Elizabeth!  That wuz skeery!  Glad you are okay, but pleese take it eazy.

Ivy, yer playgroops allays sownd like so much fun.

Lila, that wuz so sweet ob yer Mom to buy alla those veggies an stuff fer the zoo.

Andi, yer yard is a wunderland!

Its startin to get reel dark an funder boomers are comin, an oh, heer comes the rayne!  I am gonna hide inna AC inna bedroom.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Miss Elizabeth, not all headbanging is good for you!  :rivethead  Please be careful and stay away from ladders, 'K?'

Charlie, have a good time at Misser's house!

Hope everyone has a good evening and a peaceful night . . . . :wave

Miss Noo Carol

I was just on the phone with a friend when her dog got skunked! I thought she was going to blow a blood vessel she was yelling so loud at him! He got sprayed, skunk is deceased. OY!

Miss Halise relieved it wasn’t CK

CK mee too!

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Miss Ivy this is the recipe Momma used.  She tried it tonite and says it's really good, but spicy if you put in the red pepper flakes.

5 Ingredient Burst Cherry Tomato Spread

Miss Lizabeth we're glad you're feeling ok, but maybe you and Mistrr Richard should sell allan your ladders!!!  :nod  :thumbs-up

Miss Halise!!!   :eek

Have fun visiting Mister Charlie!!!

Don't get wet Miss Laila!!!

I got my shot and a treat, but also founded out my next racing days gotted moved to Warshingaton!!!  About a hour from Antie Jennie!!  So I gotta wait a few more weeks for racing.  BOOOOOOOO!!!!  :bugeye

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

*waves hai to Miss Marlo*

Dr Elizabeth!  Be really careful with your head--you only get one and they don't repair so well. 

Well did I miss anything major on the last couple old Club pages since it has gone the Oh-so-necessary POOF already?  

Since new readers don't know much if anything about the Club, here is a quote from a past introduction I have preserved since it seems to say it all. (Knot a criticism of Wee Battle who is obviously too young to understand nuance). 

"We selebrayte owr frends joy, we bees sad when dems sad. Wish for healing riteawayqwik for dems wot needs it.... Fru loss or healff ishooze an illness....wotebber it mite be. We welcum noo members heer, an into owr hearts. Frens froo fick and fin"

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Thanks, Battle!

:eek  Go to the E.D. if you need to, Miss Elizabeth

They took down the One Way Only signs on the aisles so she ran amok in there. :lol

:wave  Andipants! I try to get paper books either used or from the lieberry; and then donate the used ones to lieberries or prisons. I LOVE the smell of used books :D

Ooooh, Cherry Cherry ... tempting, isn't it?

I got my shot and a treat, but also founded out my next racing days gotted moved to Warshingaton!!!  About a hour from Antie Jennie!!  So I gotta wait a few more weeks for racing.  Ooooh, where?

:welcome  Miss Margo!

Today is Luna Lovegood's 3rd Gotcha Day! Glad you're here, Miss Gimme Pig :kiss2

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Hi Ms Margo! 

Hey, Ms Elizabreth, I tink yu shud video enny future ladder advenchers. Mom kant figure owt how iffin Mr Richard was walkin da ladder up dat it waznt on the grownd befor it come down on yor foot.

Knot much else goink on at casa de macoduck xcept mom still twerking :hehe I meen workin in da yard doing da last of hurrycane cleen ups.

It wuz a year ago tuday day my sister Lulu got on a plane from Spain tu join us. We likey her.

Dis is Lulu wen her wuz preggo in Spain and senor Javier juss pull her from the kill station. She had pups da next day.
117991361_2826855604306192_3420104445511

And dis is her with maneto Ellie. Ellie almost come heer tuu but mice Ms Tracey in VA adopted her.
118023635_2826854757639610_2787499663303

liddle Hada, short on legs butt long on hahas

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png