Happy Birfday Too Me, Happy Birfday Too Me!

Petunia here.  I am 12 today and I am too excited to wait for the old man to post it.  Sing along everyone....Happy Birfday to meeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,

l8r2CgA.jpg

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

:confetti  :confetti  :confetti  :confetti  :confetti

Happy Birthday sweet Petunia!!!  Don't let the old man forget the fries!!!  :beatheart 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Havva Greyt  day Petunia.

Birfday Wagz frum

Chancey and Nutmeg.:ghplaybow

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Twelve is swell, happy birthday 'Toonia :confetti :balloonparty 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

1 hour ago, MerseyGrey said:

Happy birthday Petunia! Hope you’re having a great day full of treats and naps

Well, she and Kate are definitely getting naps.  We had a severe thunderstorm warning and the storm was tracking right at us.  I gave them both their storm meds. The stupid thing turned away from us about 2 miles south of us.  So they get a really  good nap for a few hours anyway.

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I thought you would get hit for sure, looking at the radar :yikes The storm must have known it was Petunia’s birthday and decided not to bother her :)

Happy Birthday Petunia :confetti:balloonparty:b-day I hope you get fries and ice cream and anything else you want!

36 minutes ago, Remolacha said:

I thought you would get hit for sure, looking at the radar :yikes The storm must have known it was Petunia’s birthday and decided not to bother her :)

Happy Birthday Petunia :confetti:balloonparty:b-day I hope you get fries and ice cream and anything else you want!

When the lightning alerts got to 12 miles from us I figured for sure we were going to get hit.   They are sleeping deeply via the Conner method....:lol

Happy birthday to you,

It's all about YOU

Happy birthday Pee toon yah ---- 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!

from Jeter (mellow baritone) and Milo (high tenor)

They are sleeping deeply via the Conner method.

What's the Connor method?  Upside down?  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

2 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

What's the Connor method?  Upside down?  

Heavy medication. 

Happiest of birthdays to roo from Flying Odin in lower Delaware.  Sorry we missed your special day.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Happy (belated) Birthday Petunia!

I hope you enjoyed some good treats after you woke up.

Ivy and Opal--both 12--send special birthday wishes.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Happy birthday Petunia! Hope the party has raged (napped????) all weekend! :wub:

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

:b-dayHappy belated birfday to you Petunia.  Twelve is a greyt age. Hope you got a lot of treats and lovins:blowcandle

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly