Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #198 July 4 Edition

Hello my Friendlies!!!

Gonna be sunny all day today and warm up to maybe 80 degrees!!!  :yay 

MIster Charlie, Momma SKWEELED when she readed your story about all those baby spiders!!!!!  :lol  :rofl  :lol  :rofl  

Miss Patsy  :kiss2  Time moves on and it will be next year before you know it!!!  The trubble's gonna come if we are still in the same boat with the stoopid virus!!!!  :eek 

Antie Jennie, you can probly send a nessige to Mister Jeff.  I know there was some trubble about the memberships and stuff when he did the big changeover the last time.

Miss Jerilyn here's the webbysite for the place where I do my racing.  It's called "Allagante Windhounds" and they have really nice looking little dogs.  If you read through there's some mention of several other west coast breeders too.

Allagante Windhounds

In other racing news Momma sined me up for another meet next weekend - not, like in two days, but next, next weekend!!!  Tho I mite go out and do some practising this Sunnyday.  I'm not sure yet.

Wishings for a thrilling Thirdsday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Miss Cindy, I hope you can get in touch with someone who will help find the Fabulous Fancy's booties.  I agree that she is much too pretty to be hampered by ill-fitting footwear!!  :kiss2

Miss Patsy, glad things worked out okay from this adventure.  Something is out of whack in my head, your description of Blue responding valiantly to this threat made me go all verklempt!  :blush

Dustin, that's good of you to come to Miss Dr. Fruutcake's aid and keep her grounded in reality.  If she drifted off to another dimension, who would feed you?

Miss Jennie, I'm glad the emu's family found him/her.

Charlie, does MamaBear have the evil sucking masheen up there with her?

It's lunchtime but I might have to go to MickeyD's or Sonic 'cause REFRIGERATOR!!!!!!  Yes, it's true, I just got my new fridge and she is purring away so sweetly in her place.  I knew Fridger had gotten noisy, but Oy!  All the sundry things out of the old one are spread all over the counters while we wait for the new one to get cold.  There's no room to make food.  The installer told me to wait an hour or two before putting anything away.  She's about 3" shorter, so I think I'll call her  :haha 'Lil Reef!    I'd call her Shorty,  but that's the name of my car.  :hehe  I got all teary again while watching them take Fridger away.  He was a stand-up appliance, only ever had one repair call in 28 years.  I thanked him for his service. Told you there's something wrong with me! :nod

Oh, BTW, 'Lil Reef has a Shabbat setting too, but it's not automatic.  It has to be set manually by changing the cold setting while the light bulb is off.  The automatic feature is a little box that is installed separately.  Hmmmm . . . . 

Sonic is singing to me . . . "when I'm calling yoo  ooo  ooo . . ."  :music

Miss Noo Carol

Jenny, the edit button disappears not too long after you post.  This is one of the changes since they did the update.  That, and I can't figure out how to post from the gallery, or do a spoiler. *sigh*

:welcome Li'l Reef. 

2 minutes ago, ScootersMom said:

Told you there's something wrong with me! 

Ever kiss a car goodbye?  Especially one hacked open to get you out of it and sitting forlornly  in the wrecking yard? :kiss2

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss Jennie, I can still see my Edit option on any post.

Go to the upper right corner where you'll see your user name. Click the down arrow, then Manage Subscriptions and choose an amount. Voila'!

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

1 hour ago, Mercsmom said:

Ever kiss a car goodbye?  Especially one hacked open to get you out of it and sitting forlornly  in the wrecking yard? :kiss2

No I haven't, but I understand the sentiment.  "You wrapped yourself around me and I am alive.  Thank you for your willing sacrifice."

Miss Noo Carol

Eggsactlee, Miss NOO Carol.  If she goze into dat different dimenshun, we wud habz fud problems....no doubt!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hola!  I fink my Mom is dyin!  Well, knot rilly.  But she is swettin so much she feels like she is in a sawna.  She is wachin cats fer a klient---two plases.  One is her howse wiff 7 cats.  The odder is a impty rental wiff 3 cats. The big howse is hot, but knot too bad, wiff fans an windows.  But the rental---OMD!  Mom got swet in her eyes, an it berned.  An you know how a full litter bocks smells in a howse that is klose to 90 degrees?  Si, she is gettin payed good, but she shure wishes it wuznt so hot hot hot!

Aw, Nigel, hope you are okay.

Miss Jerilyn, we dint know ostriches hab a bloodlust.  Ja, ja,  but mebbe knot so funny if you are personily aqwainted wiff the ostrich, si?

Gess whot, Miss Vanessa, Angie is owr inseck catcher heer!  She cot a hoooooge fly in mid flite an ate it!  I wuz skeered ob it. :blush

Si, we are knot GT Supporters innymoore ether.  I gess we shood be agin, but Mom didn't know if there wuz a problem.  Is nise to hab that Edit feechure wiff no thyme limmit.  An you can hab moore messidges in yer messidge bocks.

Onny 80 degrees, Andi?  Wow, we wood looooove to hab 80 degrees.  I fink it is 129.:angryfire

Ja, ja, Miss Noo Carol, you mite be a TUCH too attached to yer applianses. :lol  But si, is good to hab a faithfull one you can trust an woodnt betray you till it gets old an cant help it.  Mom did love owr last microwabe a lot......

Oh, si, Miss Elizabeth, Mom did kiss her silber Elantra goodbye!  It carried them an 4 Greys to Dewey a lot, like a clown car that a hole bunch ob peepel an dogs get owt ob.  But poor fing, it started habbin wurse hot flashes then Mom. :weep

Laila Mariposa, stayin inna AC bedroom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Miss Nancy those poor, poor kitties in a house that is 90 degrees. That just doesn't sound right. 

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

To my Oh Canada friends.  If a small box was mailed from Canada to the US, about how long should I wait before panicking? It was mailed the day after Canada Day.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

ow Hi eberyone!    We had a quiet day today.  Daddy went to hit the leetle white ball around and Momma wuz busy too, so our dog walker Tracey came to walk us!    She gibs us dried tripe treets!   :chow   It wuz knot as hot today so it wuz a nice walk.      Then this afternoon Daddy took us for a walkie all by hisownself!   Momma wuz on the phone wif someone called a finanshal adbisor.    She sed she needed to habs enuf money to buy bikkies for us!

Miss Lizabeth, Momma sez she habs never kissed a car but she habs always patted its steering wheel and sed goodbye when she traded them in.

The emu's fambly habs been found!  :yay 

Did you see on the EEG forum that Monday is National French Fry Day?  (In honor ob Rocket)    Momma sed she will habs french fries for us!  :D 

Tomorrow is playgroop day!   :gh_run:gh_runner:gh_run2

Ivy, who lubs playgroop and seeing my frends!

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hello me freends!

Noo Fridge yay! :yay

Miss Sherrie, I'd say wiff da current situashun a foo weeks! Momma-bear was waiting fur a YOO ESS obs da HAY box at werk and she waitif aboot 3-4 weeks (stuck in customs). Den went it arribed, da samples ware no gud no more...Way to go Priority shipping!!!

Da war iz going good. Momma-bear decided to git down herbs chair and stick a sticky trap up da ceiling. one baby spider went ober to check it owt and then a sekind baby spider musta sayd "Lookit Steeve, he found sumfing dare" den got stuck too. Den more and more baby spider followed Steeve and now dey iz awl stuck on da sticky trap. We still see 10 obs dem who do knot care fur Steeve, butt we awr hoping dey will go and see wots up wiff da party going on on da trap and get sticky feet dare as well.

Oh and we did a contest! Momma-bear wuz doing sum BBQ outside and we wantid to see wot wuz up so we awl went dare on da balcony wiff her. I stayed a grand total obs 15 sekinds becoze it wuz too hot. Zorro del galgo laid down and stay dare fur haff an hour. No wonder he iz such a pain in my tail, da sun iz scorching hisown brain cells!

It iz so hot me freends. I miss Old England....

Yoor hot freend,

Charlie - Did I say I wuz hot?

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Posted (edited)

Boy Howdy.  It is still brutally         HotHotHot

Hi Sherrie!    Unfortunately I would say a couple of weeks to get mail from up here.  Depends on what is in it and how big it is.  Same for us.  My package from Etsy ...a normal #10 envelope.... mailed in CA on June 13 arrived here on Wednesday July 9

Charlie!   Glad MommaBear  get down off of that chair!  Those stick-on strips are the bomb! 

Glad the refrigerator finally arrived   :yay         Our   WHITE    Fridge & Stove are 25+ years old.      And we still have our old COPPERTONE Fridge is out in Paps shed,  most likely using way more energy than we want to know about....

Did I mention that it is still    HotHotHot  here ?  Howsoever, there is a very good chance that we will see some rain over the weekend.    I am loading Widget  up at 7:30 tomorrow so he & Kaila can have a lesson.  We have only ridden  4 times in the past 2 weeks.  The ponies do knot like this heat or the nasty biting deer flies. 

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Hmmmm...  Miss Sherrie, Momma mailed a package to Miss Tin the 6/16 and it finally gotted there 7/9.  The box she mailed to Miss Jerilyn at the same time gotted there in three days!!

Mister Charlie that Steeve spider must be pretty popular!!!!  ;)

Have fun at playgroup tamarrow Miss Ivy!!!

:yay for getting that fridge early Miss Noo Carol!!!

Oh Miss Nancy that sounds horrible for you and for the kitties!!!!

Gess what!?!?!?   I get to go to racing practice on Sunnyday!!!  I hope it's not too hot.  Or raining!!!  But I'll get to see my new Friendlies too!!

Later gaters!!

:rivethead   AndiPants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:wave Hola Frends!  It’s me, da missing Galina.  It’s awl Mama’s fault, really it is. She sez she is very bizzy at werk reorganizing every fing.  Today herbs bossman phoned her and told herbs that she is gonna finish off the BEEG project that the stoodents were doing. They are KNOT aloud to werk.  So she will bizzier.   But herbs bossman will gets moneys out of it so that is good. She is whelmed-over whotebber that is!  As long as she feeds us then we’re gonna be hokay. 

I hope awl mah fends are hokay.  We are eggsept Enzo who got Hero’s toofer  in hims skin.  He is getting beddah.. Hero is in da doghouse.

I hear eberybody in da Eest are HAWT!  Sorry about that.  We’ll be hawt for us, tomorrow butt it will rain agin on Sunnyday.  We habs hads lots of rain.

Yes,, the nice box Miss Chris mailed to us got here yesterday.  It had AMBI’s cristal in it.  Fank you eberybody for that nice bememory of him. Oh and a card for Mama took a monff to get here from Urope.

I lubs mah frends! 

:wave Galina

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Hero, toofers are for eetin and chewin things, NAWT your brother. :shakefinger

Either we have a barred owl in the courtyard, or the neighbor likes to watch nature shows really loud. I'm glad we have owls--my coworker on one of islands keeps getting copperheads in her yard! I tell her it's due to all the development they've had within the last few years.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

He was a stand-up appliance :rofl Aren't they all?

Thanks for all the tips on "Edit" (I miss "Spoiler" too, also superscript) and paying my dues.

Copperheads in the yard!? :yikes

"You wrapped yourself around me and I am alive.  Thank you for your willing sacrifice." That's exactly how I felt when my Cross-trek was hurt. I so didn't want her to be totalled, because she protected me.

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

hot hot hot hot!!

ca1a20_1645d30bb74b431398429a6d88ba3190~

:whisper  Miss PittsNancy's crew - Dat means hace calor!

Miss Patsy, I'm so sorry about the postponed Maui trip.  :kiss2  Sometimes being a adult about things like this just stinks.

Ma habs turned into a killer. :ph34r There was a bitty spider in the shower wif Ma and she at first thought, "Well hey there cutie!".  Then she thought, "I wonder if you have a mate.  And eggs.  An someday hundreds of babies! :eek ".  And she skwished it.  :blush 

AndiPants, another racing day next weekend?  Fun!  How and where do you train?  

Miss Noo Carol, I lub that Sonic song!   Oooooo ooooo ooo ooooooooo!
I'm glad you treated Fridger wif the respect he deserved for all his years ob dependable service.  'Lil Reef will know he's in a good home and has something to live up to. :nod 

Mam and Charlie and poor Miss 'Burg Nancy and a buncha kittehs are suffering from HORRIBLE HEATS.  I'm so sorry.  That is miserable.  Merc is a fellow in the misery too.  Yuck!

Galina, Miss Tin is super busy at werk and getting busier.  I hope she does knot get worn to a frazzle.  :kiss2 

Gino and Fuzzy got to listen to an owl and knot firewerks!

Well, Ma and Auntie Ann are doing more boxing ob stuff in owr house to get ready for da new floors.  I don't like all this ruction and change. Next weekend is the putting down ob tarps in the garage and the moving of lots and lots ob boxes and smaller furnitures out there to make ready for the werk.  Ma keeps talking to me about it and what is happening and why.  She says I'm gonna be boarded.  I am KNOT gonna like any ob this.

Spirit 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Good Satonday! Yep, her beagles keep finding them, she keeps "disposing" of them, then more come along. I told her she needs a king snake, they eat other snakes and are non-venemous.

Our northern friends are getting a tropical storm! I hope this is not a sign for the rest of the season, too many things going on for us to evacuate.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

13 hours ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Miss Lizabeth, Momma sez she habs never kissed a car but she habs always patted its steering wheel and sed goodbye when she traded them in.

:nod  Miss Kathy, that's what I do in the winter when it's sooo cold and snowy and dark, but Shorty starts right up with nary a stumble or hesitation.  I, too, pat her steering wheel and tell her what a girl she is!  

Ah, Miss Nancy Mam, I used to have a coppertone fridge with a bottom freezer that I was quite fond of.  I had to get a new one because it became incontinent (leaked water out onto the floor) and it was too hard to put a diaper on.  :rofl

Spirit, it's going to be okay sweetie.  You'll be back home before you know it and everyone will be so happy with the new floor.  :kiss2

I am off to Tai Chi, we're having it on the lawn where we can socially distance and (I hope) early enough to be cooler so the hoomids don't bother my breathing.  

:wave

Miss Noo Carol

9 minutes ago, ScootersMom said:

:nod  Miss Kathy, that's what I do in the winter when it's sooo cold and snowy and dark, but Shorty starts right up with nary a stumble or hesitation.  I, too, pat her steering wheel and tell her what a girl she is!  

Aw, heck. I pat ACE's dashboard all the time.  No, I'm talking about leaving a big ol' lipstick print on the hood.  I tell anyone willing to listen that my Forester gave his life for me. 

49 minutes ago, LBass said:

Ma habs turned into a killer. :ph34r There was a bitty spider in the shower wif Ma and she at first thought, "Well hey there cutie!".  Then she thought, "I wonder if you have a mate.  And eggs.  An someday hundreds of babies! :eek ".  And she skwished it.  :blush 

hmmm... Miss Cynthia terned us all into killers?? large.peuraraignee.gif.7856e2b58c98aade5

So you have to be a community supporter (donor) to be able to edit your post at any time.  Auntie Jennie, you no longer are it says.  

We have a friend here visiting planning on moving here from Rhode Island.  She has one of Hamish and Junior's litter mates, Tolkien.  Half of the litter is normal deerhound size, and half is tiny--Tolk is tiny.  Hamish tried to hump his very own sister!  And Battle sniffed her hoo hoo and started air humping!  She must be irresistible.

We are going to go to a darling little town, Landrum, that's about 15 miles away and is just like a postcard town of "the south."  We hope to have lunch somewhere.  

I'm so sorry some of you are so terrified.  Miss Carol Ann, isn't your school private?  Can't they do whatever they want?  Sorry if that's a dumb question.  Greenville is also having an uptick since the end of isolation.  We went to downtown Greenville yesterday for a little while and virtually no one was wearing a mask.  So crazy!  We all did.  I must say in 90 degree heat and high humidity, it was indeed very unpleasant, but we did it anyway, as we will today.  We wore masks looking at houses for our friend yesterday too.

She only saw two, but put a lowball offer on one.  Don't think she's heard yet.  It's half way between Laze and me, so that would be great!!!  

Running out of excuses for why I don't want to bring Battle over to Laze's house to be MAULED by her dogs.  I've tried to be tactfully honest (not my forte as most of you would agree!) and they just aren't hearing me.  First it was "he's on giardia meds."  Then it was "he's too young and too small."  Now it's "Hamish and Battle are bonding and we are forming our own pack and I don't want to confuse them."  The truth is my dear friends think it's normal and inevitable that adult dogs beat up puppies.  Now, I know for a FACT that's crap, and the one time our adult male (the father of our pups) tried to beat them up, my father intervened and let's just say Jeb never once even went near the puppies again until they were grown.  Battle's breeder and co-owner has told me "He's your dog, but I would NOT take him over there, ever."  And she says it's utter horse poop to suggest deerhounds "need" to be beat up (which is what Laze and Robin believe and were told by someone--we don't know who).  She said a baby being beat up by adults is the antithesis of good puppy parenting.  Remember how upset it used to make me when Hamish got beaten up?  What was I thinking????  I know better.

Miss Cindy?  I think I might call the shipper of the boots and  complain, and ask them to FedEx you a new set, and you will return the originals when and if they show up.  

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Posted (edited)

Miss Susan, I fink you are smart to keep Battle safe.  No one likes being bullied by someone bigger and meaner.  Especially knot us houndies. :nod 

Spirit

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston