Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #198 July 4 Edition

The duo had toe chopping AND buzzing today. Fuzzy gave her best screams, LOL. G was scared of the grinder, he tried to hide under the table and in the bedroom. Once he got corraled by the girls, he got into it. Cold laser afterwards. They are scheduled for chiro and nails at the end of the month.

Ivy, have you ever seen another houndie with origami ears like yours? Can you stick them straight up or half-masted?

Nancy, what kind of lump was it? A cyst, or a bursa, or something like that? 

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Mr Doug glad your operations is over. We hope nothing happens like this am when it bleed. Take it easy & we hope it heals

Daphne & Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

9 hours ago, greysmom said:

Miss Noo Carol the SCA used to be really big here back in the 90's, Momma says, but some bad folks took it over and they hardly do anything anymore.  The one Momma's friendly belongs to is a big nashunall groop.

That's sad.  I think it happened in a lot of places around that time.  People that wanted to make a lot of money came in and ruined everything.  

Ivy PrettyEars, those are wonderful family pictures!  

Glad that Misser Doug was still in the hospital when things went kind of wrong.  Also glad that he is home resting now.  Hoping that everyone gets a good night's sleep!

Miss Noo Carol

Great pichers Miss Ivy!!!  What a nice place for walkies!!

Miss Laila we hope your Daddy didn't essplode again!!

Lilly had a good visit with our vet, but she hadda get her earsies cleaned out!!!!  :haha Then we had Popeyes cause Mister Merc put the thottings in Momma's head!!!  :yay

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Ivy, have you ever seen another houndie with origami ears like yours? Can you stick them straight up or half-masted?

Mazy had origami ears. It would have been so cute if she and Ivy would have been able to meet up in the furs.

81139907_2606065096385245_36989476148179

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Lulu had a followup vet visit for her ouchie paw. Vet declared it allbeddernow. She is so happy to be out of the cone of shame.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Battle has recovered nicely from his rough housing injury.  It did not shut down his puppy school!  I don't want to take him all the way to Ohio and have him act like a goober!  We have so many distractions I think it will serve him well!  I doubt there will be any kittens in the show pulling on his lead, or Hamish in the other room whining and carrying on!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

:)  Doug.  Hope he had a good night.

What a lovely cool place to go for walkies, Ivy!  

:lol  No burning of the barn, CK!  At 8pm when I was pretty sure all the nasty stingers would be tucked up in bed,  I donned my boots, gloves and rubber rain suit, pulled my cap with the mesh netting down over my head   :ph34r   and carried a large garbage bag up into the loft, armed with the potent wasp killing spray and inched my way over to the nest. I sprayed and sprayed and sprayed some more and covered the entire thing with the garbage bag.  I will do the same again tonight just to make sure I got them all, then tromp the nest down with my boots.  Guess I'll have to toss a couple of bales...horses probably shouldn't eat that poisonous stuff! 

Off for a paddle...

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Hello me freends!

Miss Lulu iz bedder! :yay

Good luck wiff da nest! Habs a gud paddling Miss Nancy!

Hmmmmm...Charlie, don't say that!

Wot? :dunno

Anyhoo, we gottid thunderboom yesstirday and da BBQ slid awl ober da patio. Momma-bear puttid it back. She also secured da tomato plants so dey wuld knot fall.

Da neighbors leftid dare dog on dare patio...Dumbdumb...Dey let him in when awl hell broke loose and da poor pup wuz screeming hisown hart owt. Oh how we wishes animal control wulda seen dat :bugeye We nebah met him. He nebah goes on walk. He goes poopie on da patio. He nebah leabes da patio or da house. Dat's no life fur a big poopie...

Noffing much to say. Today momma-bear iz wiff us and den she might go see dem falling stars ifn da sky iz clear tonight. Lass year she wentid wiff Zorro del galgo and I stayed home to nap. Dis yeer she iz going wiff da manfreend and we awr knot inbited ondaaccountda dey will go wiff da open-top roof car and we can knot go into dat car.

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

12 minutes ago, locket said:

Good luck wiff da nest! Habs a gud paddling Miss Nancy!

Hmmmmm...Charlie, don't say that!

Wot?

I wuz gonna ask de same fing. :dunno

I was disappointed last night.  At 10:00 I lay on the deck for a few minutes and saw one meteorite.  I got up around 1:00 to go back outside when the viewing should be better.  The cloud cover and mosquitoes were coming in.  I'll try again tonight.  ca1a20_ff8166d676b04ec08a495834ebb094c2~

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Lila, I'm glad the Mystery ob the Green Blob was solved.  Good sleuthing, Mistress!
Sorry you had an uncomfy time getting up, butt I'm glad it did not last.  I worried Ma all day yesterday  because I just kept looking at her and whining.  I neber gaber her any more clues about what I wanted or what was wrong for me.  :D  I too am a Hound ob Deep Mystery!

Ivy and Cherry, what a great place to hab a fambily walk!  The trees and the stream and the shade look so comfy and relaxing. :yay 

Laila, it sounds as if you Dad's surgery went pretty well.  I'm glad that lump will knot bother him any more.  It was real lucky he was still at the horsepiddle when it decided to bleed again. :eek 
Maybe he'll feel better wif some ice cream?  I also understand that sharing wif other helps people feel better as well. :nod  Can you imagine the health benefits to be obtained by sharing ice cream!

Lookit Mazie's ears!  They are indeed mobile and creative like Ivy's!

Mam, I bet you're gonna win ober those wasps!  I hope you had a good paddle.

Ma used to be real active in that SCA group.  It was tremendous fun, she says.  She's sorry to hear that parts ob it hab been spoilt by greedy people.  When she was involved there was no money to be made...only money to be spent, as befits as fun hobby.  :lol 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

17 hours ago, locket said:

Miss Ivy, dat seems lyke a long wolkie, I wulda git tired too! Hey WAITAMINIT! I thot yoor momma wuz retired? Why does she wolkie so much? Iz she training to race agin?

:rofl :rofl :rofl 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Good Woesday! Nother hot and sweaty one. Waiting for the guys to come and clean the dryer vent out, we share one with a neighbor, but the stuff gets stuck in our portion.

Oh Mazy, how lovely you were. :wub:

Nancy-Mam, I have a spray which is peppermint oil, it works and is less toxic than other stuff.

waiting to see where this latest tropical storm is headed...

Hello my Friendlies!

Cloudings maybe all day today, and much much cooler.  We probly will only be just above 70lebens today!!

Aaawwww!!!!  Lookit that Mazy girl and her fun earsies!!!!  

:yay  for Miss Lulu's foot being all better!!!!

Mam be careful spraying that stuff all around!!!  Hope you hadda fun paddling!  :thumbs-up 

Mister Charlie I do not think that is fair that you don't get to go looking at the shooting stars!!!  Course you and Mister Zorro would probly just sleep there as well as at home!!!  :lol   Momma says your Momma should take videos of that poor puppy next door.

Miss Lizabeth it's been too cloudy here to see much of anything at nite.  Plus also, all we gots are big tall trees in the NE of our house!!

Miss Soozin we hope little Battle learns his lessons real good and wins that showing!

Nothing much going on here essept that Mom's palsy thing is acting up and she feels kinda yukky today.  She didn't sleep very good last nite eether.

Wishings for a wonderful Windsday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

HI Ebereewun! I hope y'all are feeling better and eating better and sleeping well! Guess WHOT? Lookit what Miss Ducky sent me!

Image may contain: dog and indoor

Ducky, it's a beautiful collar and she looks darling in it, thank you so much for your kindness - and the new mask too! 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

:wave  I am still alive.  Last week was hectic in so many ways but I'm back at work today starting that new project. The Prof is coming down in a few minutes to talk about it.

I hope everyone is OK!

Hope to write a bit more tomorrow.

Ms Tin

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

:kiss2 Miss Tin!  Good luck wif the new project.  Fings hab been hectic for Ma too so she sends her best wishes that you bof get some relief.

Summer, what a great collar!  Like MIss Banessa says, it just brings to mind lazy, warm summer days wif good stuff to eat and shade to sleep in.  

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hola!  We had an erly bedthyme last nite.  An this mornin I woke Dad up myownself!  He sed, Laila, you wanna go owt?  An I jumped an spun arownd an tole him YES!  I am a good gurl.  Ja, ja, Mom sez I hab had a 3 yeer hunnymoon peeriod.  An now I am comin into myownself.  I am spinnin an tellin peepel I hab to pee, an barkin at odder dogs an barkin at minny odder fings, an gettin onna bed.  Is pritty fun.

Dad had a good nite.  He dint hab much payne.  There is sum seepidge, but he called, an they sed that is normil if it isnt lotsa brite red blood, like afore.  Fanks fer the good thots.  Si, Miss Vanessa, I fink it is a bursa. An Dad finks he will feel bedder in jeneral, cawse there wuz prolly sum infeckshun too, an that hand (his left) hert an swelled a lot. He is takin sum anty bioticks too.

Dad haz still bin gettin Mom stuff fer her birfday.  He sez it shood last abowt a week. :beatheart  That is sweet, si?  It is knot big stuff, but just fings she likes.  Like fer sum reeson, they dint hab the bakin sweet taters atta store fer weeks.  An now they do! Mom got 2.  An they dint hab Kens Ginger an Sesamee Salad Dressin fer weeks ether.  An Mom got 2.  An Mom got a avocado.  An a beech towel.  An si, Miss Lucy an Spirit, I fink she shood get moore ice creem, an Dad shood hab sum too!  An eberybuddy is happy. :nod  Eben Kiva.

Ah, we shood hab thotings ob Popeyes in owr heds too...Did Mom heer they now hab plant based chikken?  I know, that duznt sownd good to lotsa peeple, but Mom wood like to try it.

Mazys ears.....:heart  We just looooove orrigammi ears.  We met a Grey at Grapehounds who had em, an Mom wuz puttin em in differnt ways forebber!  She eben made a tent owt ob them.  It wuz fun.  Glad Lulu is bedder.

Aw, Charlie, yer poor naybor dog....:(

Summer, that is a beeeeeyoutiful collar!  An perfeck colors fer you.  What a lovely gift frum Miss Ducky.  An you look bery kewt.

Is hot an hoomid an a grate day fer stayin inna AC.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

We lubz dat collar!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

It haz bin hothothot for lotsa dayz and it myte go flashbang dyuring the nyte. Mum sed she gonna sleep heer wiv us wiv the lyte on and the raydeeyo on too.

Pretty kollar Summer!

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Something's up!  The Magical Kibble Flingin' Masheen is out .... that usually means we'll have the place to ourselves for a couple days. Well except for when Auntee Dixee comes to make our bowls of mooshy food in the evening. Da Mamaperson always comes back eventually so that's fine. It's summer and our windows are open so we can lie in them and watch the world thru the screen so life is good. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Poor G has the runs. Got him and Fuzzy to eat some canned pumpkin. Gotta remember to make some rice tomorrow, they love rice.

Today I learned: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olecranon_bursitis Student's elbow!

I have a ganglion in my wrist, it's smaller than it used to be.

Got an email from Sherrie today, her foster boy is learning the rules and his name. It's a little more difficult since he is practically blind, even more so than Nate. She said Tiny is getting along well with him, even coming out of her shell a little bit!

Aww maybe Tiny will help him adjust? What a good foster sister and maybe helping him will help her be less sad?

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants