Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #198 July 4 Edition

Vanessa, Jim Cantori is in Wrightsville Beach NC. B)

Susan, doesn’t your brother still live there?

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hola!  Is a borin day heer.  But at leest is kooler---a bit.

We are finkin abowt Abby an Miss Sherrie, an hopin it is a good weekend fer them an Abby is knot in too much payne.

Poor Misser Ducky!  An poor you, Miss Ducky!  That wuz a gastly nite an mornin.  An skeery and stinky. :nod

Pippin, yer mornin duz sown lovely.  But Miss Kerry's frends dogs deff made us cry.  That is hartbrakin.  An you NEBBER forget such a horribel, trawmacktic fing. Ebber. :weep

Nise playgroop, Ivy.  Biscotti---whot a kewt name.

Hope you are habbin fun racin, Andi.  You hab to tell us all abowt it when you are home an rested up.

Aw, Bow Wow. :heart  His liddle hed looks like Moms Brownie Bares hed.   So preshus.

Uh, oh, Jim Cantori.  :(

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Yes, Rob and Sarah live in Wilmington right near Wrightsville beach.  Good idea, buy a house in hurricane alley!  

So glad I chose a place called "the upstate."  :)

I'm so sorry about Abby Sherrie.  I hope she has a peaceful crossing.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Oh dear :weep What a sad, sad visit to the Club.

Miss Sherrie, I'm sorry Abby has to go :grouphug I'm glad the vet can come to your home.

Miss Jen, I'm sorry for your sad trip. I'm glad Myka is home with you, sweetie

Miss Kerry and Pippin :( what a terrible story, I'm so sorry :grouphug

Miss and Misser Ducky :yikes

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Hiya!

Miss Sherrie and Abby I hope you're enjoyin your weekend togedder.

Miss Kerry, I'm so sorry bout your friend's doggeh. What a horrible thin for her to have to witness.

Lots of xcitemint at the House of Duck! :o

Mistress went to the naybor girl's gradulayshun party. She went early when there were knot so many peeple. There are a lot of peeple now and no masks and no distance. She had sumthin calt waddermellon jello shots and now she want to lay down.

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Hello my Friendlies!!!!

I am home!!!  Well, in reality I been home for hours and hours!  I only gotted to run ONE meezly racing today!!!!  Just cause I hurted my toe and everybody was freeking out, I hadda scratch outta the other two races and me and Momma comed home.  :bugeye  (Seriously.  I've seen bigger scrapes after she runs with Lilly and Felicity, but all the other owners were so serious, and watched her trot up and down for 10 minutes trying to see if she was limping or not.  :rolleyes:  :dunno  :youcrazy   She has a little scrape on the front of one of her back knuckles that bled just enough to show.  Once I washed the blood off you couldn't even see it.  :rolleyes: )

I was bummed out cause there weren't that many greyhoundies there today and I WONNED my first - and only! :bugeye - racing!!!  I hadda good chance of getting more points.  SHEESHARONI!!!!!!!

Anyway, Miss Ducky that sounds like a terrible, horrible, no good very bad day!!!!  :yikes 

Miss Sherrie and Miss Jenn we are sure thinking of you lots this weekend!  :kiss2  :beatheart 

This is ME getting ready for my racing!

50178364362_70e4232b60_z.jpg20200801_095219 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

And this is a picher one of the other racing Moms tooked of me!

50177576413_e2e5b7ea43_c.jpgreceived_1420234648170218 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

I better get back to elevating my foot!

Later gaters!!

:rivethead   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

AndiPants sorry you races were scratched today, better luck next time.

Miss Ducky, Miss Vanessa we hope that Jim guy decides your necks of the wood are not worth his attention

Off to watch TV, good night all

Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

11 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

She had sumthin calt waddermellon jello shots and now she want to lay down.

I always wanted to try jello shots.  I thought, at Thanksgiving, you could mix orange and cranberry  jello.   ca1a20_b5f2ba36f9074fe1a73d520f625bc409~

Yesterday, I ran 4 miles so today is rest day and, just when I'd be at the track, we're having a nice rain. Finally!

Mummy tried to kill me d.e.d. agin!  Dis de sekond time inna munf she has chopped muh toes and quicked me. :bugeye  Sheesharoni!

:whisperSeriously, I cut them every week so I'm only taking off a tiny amount.   Last time, I spent hours cleaning carpet because it would reopen.  This time, I stayed out on the deck with him with his foot in cornstarch for a long time.  It was fine until hours later when he went zoomies and we went back to the cornstarch. :headwall

Abby and Miss Sherrie, we are finking ob yu. :grouphug

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Posted (edited)

Pouring rain here :yay    Should last most of the day!

Merc! Tell your Momma to shove that nail into a bar of soap..that will clog up the 'hole' better than corn starch.

Awwwww Andy :(     Sorry your day was short.   You remind me so much of Ruby. She had such a gorgeous sable face...

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Good hoomid Sunnyday! Waiting for any storming we get. The paper said that if we get a storm where shelters are needed, they will operate at 20% capacity. 20%!! Hotels for people with any symptoms, and I guess the rest of the 80%. That does not sound like a tenable plan. I wonder how many people will try to ride it out at home because they feel there won't be room for them anywhere.

Andi, Fuzzy shrieks like the devil getting her toes chopped. But any little scrape or cut--I don't even know she has it until she starts lik-liking. I'm guessing they had an owner problem in the past...:rolleyes:

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Playgroup AND Frosty Paws?  Ivy and Cherry had a great Saturday!

Lila, what a wild and crazy party Mistress went to!

Miss Sherry and Abby, I hope that this weekend is full ob qwality time together, doing all your favorite things and luxuriating in each others' love.  :kiss2 

AndyPants, I'm sorry your day at the races was so frustrating.  How exciting to win your race, though!  :confetti 
Clearly, those people are knot familiar wif how rough and touch we Greyhounds are.

Miss Elizabeth is a long distance runner!  :kiss2 

My day has been HORRIBLE.  Ma has decided that she does knot lub me and is trying to starve me to death. :angryfire  I looked high plus also low for my breakfast and is was nowhere to be found.  This may be my last postie amongst my friends.  If I neber return, please fink kindly thoughts ob me.

Spirit

We started the day unpleasantly.  Liquid diarrhea.  I determined Spirit to be the sufferer, though initially I thought to blame one of the cats. :blush   Ick!  I can't get the smell out of my nose. I HATE not being able to feed him.  I've got the soiled runner and yoga mat (serving as a runner in the bedroom) out on the deck awaiting a good hosing off and then a trip through the washer.  Amazingly, I didn't step in any of it--early morning, no glasses, unaware of the need for caution.  Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Good Sunday morning, Everybody and Everyoundie!

Andi, I'm sorry your racing day was cut short and hope your boo-boo heals okay.  Congrats on winning your race!!     You're a:star  Gorgeous pics of you, pretty girl!

Merc. don't know what to tell ya, Dude!!  A houndie's life is tough sometimes.  :headwall

Sherrie and Abby.  :grouphug  Thinking of you.

Miss Vanessa, I have been wondering how shelter from the hurricane would be handled.  Hoping everyone stays safe from both the storm and the virus.  

Spirit, I'm sorry you are being starbed to def.  I hope the dying rear goes away soon so Miss Lucy feels that it's okay to give you food.  She lubs you very much and wants to feed you, sweet boy!  :kiss2

Miss Noo Carol

No Izzy for us. Petra posted that she was too reactive when she did a home visit. Didn't say what happened though. Took her a while to settle. So Petra prefers that she observe interactions herself during home visits, so we are indeed too far away. Although disappointed, we know that this is in the best interest of Izzy. Cindy and Kathy, thank you for offering to GUR. We sure have a great bunch of folks here in the WFUBCC. :heart

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Euw, Spirit, I'm sorry.

Mornin' all :coffee !

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

20 minutes ago, macoduck said:

No Izzy for us. Petra posted that she was too reactive when she did a home visit. Didn't say what happened though. Took her a while to settle. So Petra prefers that she observe interactions herself during home visits, so we are indeed too far away. Although disappointed, we know that this is in the best interest of Izzy. Cindy and Kathy, thank you for offering to GUR. We sure have a great bunch of folks here in the WFUBCC. :heart

Shure seems like dat girlhoundie wiff de faboo earses will find a home soon.  De "want dat girl!" list sounded long.  Ifn she's reacktib, mebbee best knot a house wiff pendencos, Liddle Charlie, and a girlhoundie.

2 hours ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

Merc! Tell your Momma to shove that nail into a bar of soap..that will clog up the 'hole' better than corn starch.

I'm going to have to write that down so if when I quick him again, I can try that.  Of course, I think we usually mostly liquid soaps.  :wacko:

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud morning!   

Miss Sherrie, we are thinking ob you and Abby today.   Hab a wonderful day together lubbing on each other!   :grouphug 

Oh Spirit!  You are being starbed?   Well, it sounds like Miss Loosy is trying to do whot is right for you.    Tell her to gibs you Metamucil biscuits (knot powder)  that's whot Momma gibs us.   They are cinnamon flavored and we get them like treets when we habs that problem!   She says it works and they are nom nom nom!

Poor Merc!  :o   I hope you surbibed your toe chopping!   Now Miss Elizabeth is going to put your toe in a bar ob soap!  :huh

Aw Miss Ducky I am sorry that Izzy is knot for you.    Maybe another pretty houndie will come along!

Momma took us for our morning walk today.   It wuz HOOMID!   We walked around the pond and saw ducks and heard bullfrogs.   Then when we came back we had our speshal Sunday treet- Busy Bones! :chow 

Hab a gud Sunnyday eberywon!

Ivy,  staying in  the chilly airs

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

HELLO all, just another humid day with occasionally rain.

Miss DUcky sorry about Izzy not making to your home. 

Miss Vanessa so 20% come to shelters.  What do they tell the othr 80% to do ?  Well we will keep our paws crossed that you can stay safely in your home. 

Oh look then underline is back . why how?  we dont know.

Daphne & Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hey! I gots ma toes chopped off dis morning too! And dis time Mama dis KNOT quick even one of dem! Score for Mama! Afferwords I gets a chewy stick for being a somewhat good girl and only squirming a little bit! 

So far da hurricane wif da hard to say name has only sent us some rain bands and a headache for Mama. Yep, my Mama's head is like a weather fourcast tool! 

Abby I hope you is getting lots of lub.

Molly McPoodle.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Ah, Miz Ducky, I'm sorry that the pretty Galga hound will knot werk out for your fambily.

MIss Elizabeth, styptic powder comes in plastic jars and werks well when Ma qwicks me. <_<

Ivy, Ma just ordered me some ob those biscuits!  What a great idea! 
On a related note, we hab some of the powder now and the biskies won't arrive for a few days.  Is it OK to give the powder butt the biskies just taste better or is the powder best avoided?  Asking for Ma, who is KNOT my friend right now.

Daphne & Bitzi, that underline appears when you are writing somefing real important that we all will wanna see and pay attention to. :nod 

Molly, I' far rather hab my weather future foretold by Miss Carol Ann's lubly head, though I'm sorry it aches, than by that Cantore guy eberyone talks about.

I hope this storm is knot bad, since this is an absolutely horrible time to hab to leave home and seek shelter wif the masses.  :eek 

Well, Ma's done just about ebery chore she can think of to delay dealing wif the diarrhea covered run and mat out on the deck.  Time to get a move on there, Ma! :D 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Awww such a sad day inna club! Furst off Misser Pippin's freend, den Miss Abby, den Mr Ducky and da fly extravaganza. Dat wuz nice obs da fly company though!

Miss Andipants, sorry yoo onlee got one race. Wot can I say, people freak owt when dey see blud eben though fur us dis sumtime minimal!

A bar obs soap fur quicks cutting? hmmmmm Momma-bear doesn't need it.

I will write it down juuuuuuuuust in case....:angel

We now know why Mystic wuz meowing and meowing. She wuzn't hongry at all. Well momma-bear says she wuz hongry butt for sumfing else. We can knot wait to go to da vet-man and get her chopped chopped so we can go bakk to sleeping at night!

I also wantid to show yoo a photo obs owr noo bed!

This Zorro del galgo trying it out now!

117106578_584556179092254_86003405739321

Momma-bear puttid plastic cobers on da arms so Mystic doesn't scratch it! She still needs a proper scratching post!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Hello my Friendlies!

Sunnings today affer the cloudings go away!!

Miss Sherrie and Miss Tiny and Miss Abby  :kiss2

Mister Spirit, Momma says you gotta have *insoluable* fiber, not soluable.  So Miss Loosy needs to read the pakkige.  :dunno  Hope you didn't pick up a nasty bug at that kennel place!!!

Mister Merc, Momma hates qwikking Flizzie cause she bleeds forEVer and ever!!!!  Thanks Mam for the soaping suggestion.  Plus also I bet it doesn't sting like that stiptic powder does!!

Miss Ducky we hope that little glaga finds the perfect home for her.  It sounds like she is maybe kinda crankypants when she's meeting or being around strange new friends.  She's really anxious and probly bites or something like that.  Miss Petra will find a good place for her to go, but we're sorry it's not with you!

Miss Lila, Momma wants to know if Mistress recovered from her kello shots OK???  :lol  Momma doesn't like jello that much and she doesn't think likker would make it any more better!!!  :lol 

Mister Charlie that's a great new bed your Momma bear gotted for you guys!!!  Momma says that little Mystic is probly older than we think cause of, you know, what happened!!!  ;) 

Miss Molly, I think Momma is gonna chop all our toes today too!!  :bugeye   Even my greebious injury won't stop her!!  

Miss Vanessa we had the same problem here when the weather was bad back in Marching.  And expecially in the homeless sheltering places.

There's probly stuff I am forgetting, so just think about what I mite say and that's what I saided then!!!  :thumbs-up 

Wishings for a standout Sunnyday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P    Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Oh, cornstarch is good in a pinch, but this stuff is the bomb:

https://www.amazon.com/Miracle-Care-Kwik-Styptic-Powder/dp/B0002H3RBU/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=quick+stop&qid=1596394245&sr=8-5

My father used to use his styptic pencil from his shaving kit on the dogs, but now you can buy it in a handy dandy little plastic container.  That's one of my must-have items for my doggy first aid kit.

Oh Lucy, I'm sorry about your diarrhea issue, but YEAH EASY TO CLEAN FLOORING!!!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck