Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #198 July 4 Edition

Miss Sherrie, that's good that you can be with Abby and that she can be at home where she feels safe and loved when she begins her journey.  We know how hard this is and our hearts ache with you.  We also know that you will love and spoil your beautiful sweet girl as much as you can until then.  :grouphug :grouphug

Miss Noo Carol

Miss Sherrie we are sorry to hear about Abby.  We know you are thinking of what is best for her but we also know how hard it hurts to make such a decision ((((((HUGS)))) to both of you.

Daphne , Bitzi & their mom.

OOOOPPPS almost forget  Happy Gotcha day Kibo

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

2 hours ago, macoduck said:

Sherrie, that's the hardest decision we ever have to make.  :grouphug

:nod  :nod  :nod 

:bighug

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

On 7/27/2020 at 7:16 PM, Patsy said:

I forgot to point out that we MUST have pix of BOW-WOW. 

Ya no....... we're still waitin....

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss Sherrie we are sure Miss Abby doesn't want to leave you and also sure don't want her to go!!!  :kiss2 

I forgot to say :confetti Happy Gotcha Day Kibo!!!  :confetti

Later gaters!!

:rivethead  AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

I will bring Myka home where she belongs tomorrow. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Jen, after letting her go, bringing her home must be the second hardest thing we ever have to do.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I've been weepy since the call but I will feel better having her near

Oh Miss Sherrie we are sorry to hear about Abby.  We know you are thinking of what is best for her but we also know how hard it hurts to make such a decision ((((((HUGS)))) to both of you.

Daphne , Bitzi & their mom.

OOOOPPPS almost forget  Happy Gotcha day 

Miss Jen we will send hugs overland to you all day tomorrow. Mom says she knows how tough the pickup is.:bighug

Daphne  & Bitzi

Oh, Miss Sherrie, owr harts are hertin fer you an Abby.  Si, it will be much bedder to say goodbye at home, speshully sinse in these krazy thymes, you cant be inna offise wiff her.  She will be ware she feels safe, an she will be wiff the person she loves moore then innyfing.  But is so bery hard.  We are so sorry.  We will be finkin abowt you, an hopin you hab a weekend filled wiff love an treets. :grouphug

Kibo, haz awreddy bin a yeer?  Happy Gotcha Day, sweet boy.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Sherrie I am so sorry that Abby needs to leave you. You have given her a wonderful life and she knows how much you love her. Giving her this final gift of freeing her from pain is a selfless act and one showing just how much you love her. Fly free sweet Abby. Your friends will be waiting for your arrival. 

Hugs and Love,

Carol Ann & Molly McPoodle.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am going racing tamarrow so I will not be around til late!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Mornin' :coffee

Whilst Hada is taking her post-brekkie nap, I'll tell you about our day of woe and whoa!

Mr Ducky had a bad day yesterday.

It started with him having a very restless night that included a stabbing pain on his upper back. Looking at his mattress he then discovered that a metal spring had sprung and the pointy barb is what had been stabbing him. Fortunately it didn't break the skin - that would have been bad since he's on blood thinners.

Then on his 25 minute drive to work at 4:45-ish AM. He was the only car on the divided 4 lane highway when a pickup truck ran a stop sign from a residential neighborhood, pulling right out in front of him. Mr Ducky drives a dinky little Toyota Yaurus. He swerved and almost spun out. Pickup truck swerved and spun out, then made a U-turn and rode off into the darkness.

But wait - there's more!

Do you get lots of houseflies this time of year? We found a product called Rescue! We have used them in the past and I'd just bought an 8-pack of them. They make all kinds of non-chemical traps for flies, wasps, etc. They work gruesomely well. Until..... Mr Ducky was hanging a new flytrap up after adding water to it. Oopsy!, it dropped and splattered all over our concrete patio, some chairs, and himsownself. Did I tell you that stuff smells like rotten fish?

So he runs into the house, drip drip drip, to wash the solution of his arms. I'm gagging, he's yelling. I tell him to hose down the patio while I am scrubbing our sink with white vinegar to get the stink out.
Hosing the patio does nothing and now the flies lured by the stink have no trap to trap. By the dozens they are partying on the patio and chairs. I pour white vinegar on the patio but it barely helps.

I must now say that the Rescue! company has fantastic customer service. Within 5 minutes of asking for help on their Facebook page they had given me multiple products or homemade recipes to remove the stink. The handiest thing I had was a carpet cleaning spray that was enzyme-based. The company is even going to send me a replacement trap.

Our fly fiesta is now over and the house doesn't stink anymore. The patio chairs still have a slight odor but a few more splashes of the cleaner and a good rinse by the approaching hurricane should finish that up.

And I bought Mr Ducky a new mattress for his bed.

The end.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

ca1a20_825f51bc24ae4a19aabfc9e34152939a~

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:wacko::blink::wacko:

i certainly hope today is a better day!

Have fun AndiPants  :gh_run

Thankfully it is much cooler here this morning :yay    and much needed rain is the forecast for tomorrow :banana

I am going to spread a few small piles of sand and then go get some groceries & kibbles for the ponies 

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Good Satonday! It is hoomid again. Pups are going for chiro at noon.

Wow, Ducky, when it rains, it pours, doesn't it? I get a lot of fruit flies, I swear I kill one and a thousand show up to the funeral. And Mr. Duck was incredibly fortunate, that would have sent him to his reward riteawayquik. (a wreck, not a spring-in-the-back).

Now they are saying "tropical storm" for us. No sign of the Cantore :ph34r

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Wow Duckie!  It says something that a hurricane today is a less-bad day than yesterday was. Not many people can accomplish that. Glad the party on the lanai came to an end. 

Thinking of Miss Sherrie and family this weekend of course. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Morning frends. 

Mummy and I hadda bewtimuss start to our Sattiday - she tooked me out fur a cah ride to me fabrit place, and I ran and jumped, and den I got tooken on a longer cah ride on a loop she lubs, where we enjoyed a gorgeuss summah mornink in Maine - tall grasses and crikkets and sunshine and flowers and pritty trees and da smell ob da oshun eberywhere. It wuz fantastical and we smiled and laffed.

Den I had me brekkie and mumym sat down wiff her buk and sum coffee and she fawt she'd take a look at facebook and it all went downhill frum dare :weep A frend ob hers wuz walking her sweet doggeh and he slipped his collah and wuz attacked by anudder dog hoo grabbed him, froo him in da air and den mauled him to deff ca1a20_fe436b7f3d2648e5acb69018dbe12a1a~:weep :ohno Mummy is beeside herownself wiff hartbrake fur her frend, hoo is alreddy deeling wiff a parent wiff dementors and a husman wiff da ebil c. And Romeo da doggeh wuz da sweetestest soul, and dey are such a grate fambly, it's juss HORRIBLE ca1a20_6246571fcdb04d759c7b83b8a563c126~

Sorry fur being a downer... I juss hadda unburden meownself wiff me frends. ca1a20_a974744bbc164a94a0e4781181eefc56~I guess I will be on an all-day nersing shift... 

Mummy juss hugged me and kissed me and held me close. Yoo juss nebber no when tragedy gonna strike. Hug yer mummies too.

Pippin 

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

So Battle, that "Stand" game is sorta like the "Park" game is for horsies!  Butt you do get jerky!

Wow, Mam, what a huge job you hab wif all that sand to rake. :kiss2 

Happy Gotcha Day, Kibo! :confetti 

AndiPants, good luck wif your racing today and hab fun!

:grouphug Miss Sherry and Abby.  What a most difficult and heartbreaking decision to face together.  Miss Sherrie, we know you are trying to know and do the best for Abby.  I'm glad you hab found a vet who will come to your home so that you can be together for this. :kiss2 

MIss Jen, Ma always feel a "rightness" when she is able to bring on ob us home where we belong.  :kiss2 

:yikes  Mister Ducky had a trooly horrible night and day.  Then he shared some ob it wif Ducky.  I call that the act ob a thoughty spouse.  Ma kinda disagrees. :D   We are all really glad that wreck was knot worse.
I sure hope this storm misses bof you and Miss Banessa.

Oh, Pippin and Miss Kerry, what a tragic and horrible catastrophe for your friend and dear Romeo.  :grouphug 

Spirit

Here's BowWow--6*something   =8-O   years old and showing all the wear and tear of being very much loved.

116118283_10213731286075705_867867184614694045_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=0WRV0bSrBYQAX8H7OP0&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=0ecb58c7daf8c78a7a081419b71b23cb&oe=5F4955DB

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Oh Pippin!   That is such a horrible tragic thing to happen to your frend!  :cry1       Sending :grouphug   to Miss Kerry and to Romeo's parents.  :cry1 

Miss Ducky!  :eek     A Fly Festibal on your patio!  :yikes     It's gud that the company wuz so helpful to gib you remedies for the stink!

Miss Sherry and Abby, we are thinking ob you wif lub this weekend. :grouphug

Look at Bow-wow!  He looks like he wuz well lubbed!

Good luck on the race AndiPants!

Speaking ob racing, we went to playgroop today.   There were ninelebendy houndies there wif a noo houndie named Biscotti.   We had lots ob fun running and then we stood around for hoomans to pet us.   When we got home Momma gabe us Frosty Paws!  :chow 

It is going to be cooler here today wif our temprachurs in the eightylebens. 

Now I think it is time for a :nappy anyway to rest up after our :gh_run2 at playgroop!

Ivy, soshalizing houndie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Pippin and Kerry :grouphug

Sherrie and Abby we are holding you close in our hearts

Love and hugs and scritches and snuggles to awl

Miss Jen, it's hard to bring them home but it's something you have to do.  I drove through a blinding rainstorm where other drivers had pulled off the interstate to pick up the ScooterMan.  In hindsight that wasn't a smart thing to do but I couldn't leave him with strangers any longer.  {{{{Myka}}}}

Miss Ducky, I think you win the prize for having the most unusually exciting day!!  :ding

AndiPants!!!!  :gh_run

Oh, Pippin!  That sounds like a lovely time.  From your description, I can almost smell the salt air myownself;  I'm so sorry that such an awful thing happened to Miss Kerry's friend.  Life sometimes is so unfair!          :grouphug          for Pippin and Miss Kerry.

Bow Wow looks like he needs more hugs!!   :ghplaybow

Miss Noo Carol