Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #198 July 4 Edition

Spirit, as much as I enjoy helping the bats, having one land on your head is KNOT what you want, believe me!

M.”E.”C.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

38 minutes ago, Banjoman said:

Spirit, as much as I enjoy helping the bats, having one land on your head is KNOT what you want, believe me!

M.”E.”C.

:yikes 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

HI ITS ME BATTLE.

Yam learning a game.  It's borink but I getta nom nom!

BATTLE

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Hola!  I am back an rested up.  Mom just spent owers an owers puttin up a hooge album ob Grapehounds fotos on Fasebook.  I am in a LOT ob them.  She is a bit OCD, so there are a LOT of fotos. She gets pleshure owt ob it. :dunno

So she tawked to the docter abowt her MRI.  Is ravver anty klimacktick.  Looks normil.  Cept that osteoma fingie, an it is B9.  She sed is nuffin to wurry abowt.  But mebbe it cood cawse hed akes.  An plusalso, she sed fer Mom to tawk wiff her ginee, gynie....lady doctor abowt the estrogin.  Mite contriboot to migranes?  But Mom duznt hab migranes, cept bery rarely. Mebbe whot she thot wuz a stroke wuz a migrane?  She beleebs she had one on baycayshun tho. She sees the lady doc in a monf or so.  An she still has to make an appt wiff a noorollogist.

Innyroo.....whot state are you lookin at lake towns in, Miss Elizabeth?  Mom wood like to be in a lake town too.  In fack, she is fantasysizin abowt libbin inna Finger Lakes.....

Oh, Georgie, we can simpafize abowt yer nails!  Well, mine are pritty good, but Mom an Dad did knot get my sissers short enuff, an they hate habbin em cut, an Mom finks they are longer then they shood be.  We all go on Aug. 6 fer shots, hartwerm check an nail trim.  Hope Lulu's eyes feel bedder.

Mom haz osteoporosis too. :(  She is tryin to do moore wate bearin eggsercizes as well.

Oh, no, Miss Sherrie!  We are so sorry abowt preshus Abby.  We know you will take the best ob care ob her.:beatheart  An Mom is sendin hugs, an I am sendin nose kisses.

Andi, those kollars are beeyond beeeeyoutiful.  I am jellus.

That wether map duz knot look so promisin, Miss Vanessa.:(  Oh, mebbe you will get lucky!

Oooh, Nutmeg, a bat on a hed sownds pritty skeery to me.  Yer Mom is okay wiff that?

Aw, Miss Jennie, those kalsium pills are indeed HOOGE.  Sumthymes they dont go down fer Mom ether.  She allays takes em, tho.  An we are sendin you sum hugs too.  An Miss Jen.

Poor Pippin.....

Hope that kitteh finds a home, Fancy, eben if it isnt yers.  An good luck wiff the chiro, Zeke!

Whot is yer game, Battle?

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Looks like both us and the House of Duck will get tropical weather on Moansday. 

Bats in my belfrey?:offwall

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss Vanessa and Miss Ducky we hope your storm doesn't blow you away!  It'll probly breeze by Miss Molly first!

Miss Laila we're glad your home and that you had a good time on vacation!!!

What game are you playing Little Mister Battle?  I like games with treats!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy  AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Gud morning!

Welcome home Laila!  Miss Nancy ob the Burg, Momma lubbed lubbed lubbed your photo album on the FB!    Now she really wants to take us to Grapehounds negst year!

Battle is playing a noo game wif treets?   Nom nom nom!

Stay safe from the storm, Miss Carol Ann, Miss Vanessa and Miss Ducky!   :unsure 

We are thinking ob you Miss Sherrie and Abby.  :grouphug

Ivy, getting ready for my breakfast

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Battel, you hab a lot to learn in these days ob youth.  At least you'll get copious noms for all the work!

Miss Nancy ob the Burg, Ma says to remember that mindgraines can display in lots ob different ways.  Ma's changed when she hit her late thirties and then pretty much stopped wif the mental pause, so she finks the estrogen/hormone link is somefing worth following up on.  I fink a normal MRI is a good thing!  Eben though it offers no answers. :kiss2 

I really hope this hurricane threat peters out or veres off before it pesters any ob my friends.

I'm gonna hab a nice napping day here today. :D 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Miss Nancy ob da burg, yoo must be relieved dat's it looks awl gud! I do knot habs migraine, butt I hear dey awr knot fun!

Bats! BATS! Eeeeeeeeeeek!

We hope dat da tropical storm goes away!

Momma-bear got tired obs hearing Mystic meow and meow and meow. She said yoo wanna eat? den EAT. And Mystic got as much fud as herb liddle hart desired. We ware feeding da recommended portion, butt maybe dat wuz knot enuff. Let's hope she does knot git fat. Momma-bear needs help wiff a cat :lol She will see da Vet-Man on Thursday so we will know more aboot liddle Mystic! Wot do you do fur yoor kitteh? Leabes fud awl day? Or meals?

We habs been habbing thunderbooms at nights these days. I make sure to tell momma-bear by jumping in da bed and snuggling wiff her until dey go away. Oh how I do KNOT like thunderbooms...

Da couch iz installed in owr home butt we habs knot tried it yet. We will soon and I will show yoo owr noo couch!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Charlie, wif 3 kittehs at my house, and 2 ob them are the giant economy sized models, they each get measured portions ob food at breakfast and supper, just like us houndies.  Wif only on kitteh libing in your house, you could surely try free feeding.  Mystic might be one ob those who just eats what she needs. 

Spirit, keen observer and sometime consumer ob kitteh foods :chow

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Oh Hai!

Dis Battle!

Da game is callt "stand."  It's kinda boring.  Like, yu line up your front pawsies, and den yur a reel gud boy while da hooman lady moves yur back pawsies so yur all stretched out funny, and den yu DONT MOVE.

Iffen yu play it reel gud yu get callt "GUD BOY!" and yu get a chikken jerky!!

Battle

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Battle,  Werks fur me.  I do silly stuff fur Mummy and she calls me a gudboy and gibs me a treet.  :dogcookieIt all sounds like kinda pretend dat I'lldo wut Mummy asks me tu do. :rofl     Like dat's eber gonna happin.  :rofl

TEA GEE EYE EFF everwon!  It's FriedDay!  Even though Guest has another idea of what the EFF should stand for :ph34r  We were *supposed* to get lots of rains last night and we got less than 1/10 of an inch.  There were flood watches all around us!  Our water mitigation project has worked too well, me thinks!  :lol: Our grass is cracking and crunching and breaking under our feets!  

ChArlie, our kittehs here get dry food in the morning and some canned at night.  The dry food lasts all day and the canned is gone in 15 minutes.  Our "kittens,"  who are now 13 :yikes are slim and trim and self regulate well.  Milo, the 16 YO, is a FAT orange thing that is now only losing weight because he is getting old and slow.  The new kittens, who are supposed to GO HOME today :yay get dry food several times a day and canned at night.  They have self regulated rather well.  They are now a whopping 4 pounds each with humongous paws.  They are going to be big boys! 

Paris is our resident food hoe.  She will run through everything she knows to get a treat, which takes no time at all.  :rofl  *I* am too perfect to have to stoop to such measures.  And Zeke is, well Zeke, and is too dense to figure that part out! 

Hoping Miss Sherry and Abby had a peaceful night.  You are very much in our thoughts. 

Migraines stink.  Guest doesn't get them as much anymore but she is much faster to take her special medicine for them as they are quite debilitating.  At least for her.  

They say that storms beginning with the letter I have been more serious over time.  Easy fix.  Skip that letter!  After all,  there are lots of buildings with no 13th floor.  Sheesh.  Stay safe you guys! 

The kittens are supposed to be picked up around 1:00!  Yay!  Nice way to start the weekend.  

Anyway, Guest has loads of actual work to do and is kicking me off the computer.   Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

TGIF! Looks like now they are saying the storm will graze us but not much else. Got my milk and bread, just in case.

Kitties here get portions three times a day. Some kitties like to eat all the food at once, then revisit it, so I try to space it out. With young kitties, I try to get them as much as they will eat, they are growing and will run it all off.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Posted (edited)

No news on Abby. :dunno     Sending Continued :hope

Sending  :bighug.to anyone who needs it.  PlusAlso  :kiss2 :wub:  :goodluck  :P :clap should cover everything else.

Charlie and Cynthia have sent us the most awesome gift!   It is a photo of old man Nigel. And it's already in a frame, ready to hang! I'll will take a photo of it to share. Plus also a thumb drive with so many wonderful photos of all our critters :D

I have been busy spreading sand in my arena. 43 tonne of sand.  With 8 more being delivered on Tuesday.  I can only work on it very early or very late as the sun is scorching.      Paps big red tractor has been extremely useful, but it all still needs to be perfectly levelled and raked. By hand.  :twd:    I am very picky about my footing.  Sigh.   

Edited to say ...

Today is Kibos first Gottcha Day  :confetti

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Good morning from this floofy nonsmoking carnivore. Interesting experience yesterday--UND had its first testing event since we've been home for UND students, staff, faculty, and associates and you didn't have to have symptoms or live with someone who is positive, etc. We figured retirees certainly qualify as associates so showed up bright and early and got ourselves tested. Very very well organized event. "Unpleasant" is a good description but you can cope with pretty much anything for 8-10 seconds. 

Holding all good thoughts for Miss Sherrie and Abby.  I'm having problems envisioning Guest's homestead being too dry after all you guys went they earlier 😮😮. The kittehs here get measured kibble in the morning and wet food in the evening  

Stay safe guys!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Hello my Friendlies!

Gonna be still HAWT here today but not kwite as hawt as yesserday.  And even more cooler tamarrow, which is what I want for a racing day!!

Lessee...  Mister Charlie, Momma says our kittehs gotted crunchies lefted out all day, and then feeded a can of wet fuds at supper the same time the houndies would eat.  They all had to eat in kitteh size crates cause one of them woulda stoled all the others fuds, so they stayed in their crates until everybody was done.

Little Mister Battle, that sounds like a kinda weerd game!!!  :eek  You mean, you just stand there and you get a treat???  How do I make Momma play that game with ME!  :dunno 

Hahahahahaha!!!!  Miss Fancy!!!  Momma says Miss Paris sounds like ME!!!  :lol  :lol  :lol   Hey!!  Waittaminit!!!  WHAT??????  :bugeye 

Miss Patsy, it's good that you got one of those testings affer being out travelling and all.  Momma says she doesn't know why they have to shove that swab all the way to your brain!!!!  :rofl   

Miss Sherrie you and Miss Abby have been in our thots and hearts all week.  :kiss2 

Nothing much going on today in the HAWTS.  Momma has to get my racing bag together for tamarrow.  And I gotta rest up!!

Wishings for a fabulous Friedday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Posted (edited)

Abby will earn her wings Monday morning.  Coming to the house service.  Our vet will not let me be with her because of the covid.  I will not abandon her in a parking lot to be scared and alone.

The service is on standby in case she gets worse and can be here within an hour.

This is the hardest thing to do.  Every other grey always gave me definate signs.  Abby still has the light in her eyes, eating like a pig and does the occasional zoomie.  But her panting and breakthrough pain resulting in her crying rips at my heart.  I have upped her dose so she is comfy.  Vet said I could increase even more if needed.

I love my Abby girl.

Edited by jimsherriek

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

27 minutes ago, jimsherriek said:

This is the hardest thing to do.  Every other grey always gave me definate signs. 

My Liberty was the same way.  She still ate, enjoyed her car rides.  It was so hard to know when.  In the end, maybe it should have been a day or week sooner but she loved being with us and she was my :heart dog. :unsure

:bighug

Sherrie I am so sorry. Many hugs to you and your darling Abby. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Miss Sherrie, mee an Mammaa....lubs yoo an... Abby an Tiny. Wee ar sendin.....hugs too yoo. :grouphug

CK an Mammaa Halise

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

I am so sorry Sherrie.    Treasure these next few days with Abby and give her anything she wants!    :grouphug 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Sherrie, that's the hardest decision we ever have to make.  :grouphug

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png