Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #198 July 4 Edition

:wave Pippin

Nope..Galina is knot staying with us. I just shared that lovely picture for MissTin.

:balloonparty Kathy

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

:b-day HAPPY BIRTHDAY  MISS   KATHY  :f_pink

Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Happy Birthday Kathy! :pinkele:Slayer

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Wetanwindee, windeeanwet. Nuffing eltse to add

xsept Ha Pee Birfday Miss. Kathy!

Wagz,

Nutmeg and Chancey staying inna dry.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Good Moansday! Felt a little less hoomid this morning.

Happee Burpday Kathy! Wish you could celebrate in style in a fancy restaurant.

Hmm, Ice cream cake layers? French vanilla and stromberry? Peach and butter pecan?

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

4 minutes ago, palmettobug said:

Hmm, Ice cream cake layers? French vanilla and stromberry? Peach and butter pecan?

I muhownself prefer de classics

Banilla and peenut budder

Maple and bacon

beef n cheez

chicken and gravy

:chow

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

11 minutes ago, boopieface said:

Peech an rasbabbee!!

CK likkin hims......chops :chow

Dat sounds a leedul indeesint, CK  :lol: BUTT, yoo no, wutebber roks yer bote :hehe 

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Posted (edited)

Happy Birthday, Miss Kathy!  Ice cream cake sounds wondermous.  I always wanted it for my birthday but never got one.  Got lots of other really good cakes, though.  

I would like crushed Scottish shortbread cookies for the crust and 3 layers of ice cream:   all Blue Bunny.  Toasted Almond Fudge, Cherry Chocolate Chunk, with Homemade Vanilla in the middle.  And whippy cream and confetti sprinkles and marsh merysk moras little red cherries on the top!!  Gosh, do you see it?!  Like it's really there!!

:wave Miss Kerry and Pippin!!  

Happy that BowWow has been found.  What a nice memory.

I, also, would like to know if the mask worked.  My Petunia (who was a big, 80# girl) always thought that if she couldn't see you, you couldn't see her.  When in trouble, she would hide her head under the dust ruffle so you wouldn't find her!  :rotfl

Lunchtime!!

Edited by ScootersMom

Miss Noo Carol

Hello my Friendlies!

HAWTHAWTHAWT here already cause it never cooled off during the nite!!

:confetti  :confetti  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS KATHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :confetti  :confetti  

Hey there Mister Pippin!!  I love to lay with the chillee airs blowing over my tummy when it's HAWT out!!!  Momma says I look silly, but I'd rather be silly than HAWT!

Miss Fancy didja try putting socks on unnerneath those boots?  Sorry you're not getting your walkings in.  That's messed up!

Miss Vanessa how's little Miss Bibbi doing today?

Mister Spirit, some peeples put those toenail caps on dogs that have trubble with slickery floors.  I don't know how those help but I gess they do.  My Momma has a bear like that too.  At leest she doesn't sleep with it anymore!!  :rolleyes:   Our Restores here aren't open all the time.  Kinda mostly one day on the weekend and only a couppla days a week.  Maybe Miss Loosy should call them first???  :dunno 

Hmmm....  Has anybuddy talked to Miss Sherrie since that bad tropical storming went throo Huston??  We hope they are a-ok still!!

As far as icecreams go Momma is really boring.  She likes banilla, chocolit chipping, Baseball Nut (from the Baskins place), and other boring things like that.  We gots a place here in Portland called Salt & Straw and they make weerdo ice cream flavors.  You can see some here:  S&S flavors     But they made really weerdo ones like gravy and roast beest when they first opened!!!  So her cake would be Frinch Banilla and Chocolit Chipping with yellow cake!!  Or maybe a frooty flavor

Daddy got our pooling out yesserday for the first time and I surprized them all by laying down innit!!!  I was HAWT from chasing Lilly so I needed to cool down!!  :D 

More napping in the chille airs today cause it's too HAWT to do anything else.  Wishings for a marvelluss Munderday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Summer slept downstairs last night, it was pretty warm upstairs. I'm sure I felt Myka curl up against me -- she always kind of flopped down on me, as close as she could get instead of near me like Summer does.  :heart Thank you for BOTH of my signs, sweet girl, and for the butterfly I keep seeing in the park. I love you and miss you terribly.

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Hey there, Pippin!  I'm real sorry this bad heat wave is bothering you and Miss Kerry too.  
I did knot move butt Ma and Auntie Ann finally replaced the 20 year old builders carpet and sheet vinyl with other floors.  They chose matte finish floors, just for me.  Ma put down runners and I'm mostly doing OK.  More carpet is coming.  Nate barged into me and knocked me ober a couple ob times.  It's a good think I'm a benevolent ruler or that boy woulda been toast long ago. He can knot see so sometimes he barrels into me. <_<

The mower stopped starting the in the midst ob Ma's final mowing before the flooring went down.  Today she donned her mask and went to Ace Hardware (fewer shoppers than the big box stores) and bought a spark plug for the John Deere and then came home and put it in herownself and mowed!  She's gonna read this afternoon as her reward.

I fink Nutmeg and Chancey are the only ones amongst us who are knot melting.

Miss Chris, Auntie Ann did check the Restore store's hours and it was scheduled as open butt it was knot.  At least 2 other cars came there at the same time Ma did.  The store is closed today to do an inventory so Ma figures the musta decided to close early.  No worries.  They'll go back with their primo junk. :D 

Ice cream--Steve's Salted Caramel, Tillamook Coffee Almond Chocolate 

Myka, what a great time you chose to give Miss Jen a sign ob you lasting love for her.  :wub:

Next on Ma's agenda--in a few weeks she hopes--will be putting new closet organizer stuff in her closet and replacing her bedroom ceiling fan.  I'll nap while she's getting that done. :D 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Daddy took Momma to lunch at a restaurant (the first restaurant they habs gone inside in fourlebendy months!)   They were the only customers inside for the first 30 minutes!   Then three other tables ob two peeple each came in but they were far away from Momma and Dadd's table.  The other guests ate outside but it wuz ninetyleben pedigrees outside!  :eek       Momma had crabcakes and Daddy had wild salmon.   For dessert they shared chocolate souffle cake wif pistachio ice creem and cherry compote!    Here are some :digicam at Miss Cindy's request:

Momma wif her prosecco: 

110321718_1006998996431953_3867082116495359543_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=kqGUgjY4-DEAX9M42JZ&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=5601d4766b1662d6ebba006b80e41613&oe=5F448311

Ummm, Daddy, who is that behind you?   :unsure 

116265000_1006999013098618_4449732641260255609_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=cakLVFtUx3wAX_QjQdv&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=e45fd3b2181fb5c6baf911f796109836&oe=5F45AA01

Momma wif her dessert: 

116081875_1006999063098613_7060330658853833470_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=dA0ayN4vBLQAX97bnSR&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=5604f82c0da28791725f4bd50676ddd2&oe=5F42C8DF

Momma and Daddy shared the dessert: 

109950387_1006999046431948_5427807643130312961_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=0wTJtipV_v4AX_o-AIT&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=6ecd8851213e367e70f2ef30200c5bc1&oe=5F44D49D

This is one of my favorite restaurants.  It's called Clyde's Tower Oaks and decorated to look like an Adirondack lodge.  The food is fabulous!    They have several restaurants in the DC area and each one has a different theme.   Fun!

Miss Cindy!  You are going to habs ice creem cake when your birfday comes in August?    Nom nom nom!   That black cherry wif chocolate for the hoomans sounds gud!  

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Kathy, congrats on your first post-retirement birthday! Dessert looks yummy!

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Finally got some different foods for Bibbi to eat, who knows what happened to that Chewy order. I suspect it either got misdelivered, or it got crushed because they don't know how to pack things.

Butter my butt and call me a biscuit, guess what just showed up!! I bet some lazy arse marked it delivered and didn't bother to take it off the truck.

Spirit-  Miss Loosy found Bow Wow!  :yay        My Momma had a toy doggie when she wuz a bery leetle girl and would sleep wif it ebery night.   He wuz a black daschund wif ears that were peenk satin inside.  She still habs him!   Most ob the fur is gone and the peenk satin is worn away, but she still habs him.   He is on a shelf in a closet so that inquiring houndies (Cherry and Beka before her) do knot eat him!

It is hot hot hot here and the temprachur is ninety two pedigrees and the feels like temprachur is 100!  :yikes eventail.gif     Momma took us for a walk on our woodland/pond path this morning when it wuz cooler and this afternoon we just did an around the block walk.    

LAILA!  Whot did your Momma DO to you!   Humph!   Isn't that against the :rules ?

Momma says thank you for all the birthday wishes!   She is habing a bery nice day!  

Ivy, making sure that Momma habs a nice birthday!

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

I forgot to point out that we MUST have pix of BOW-WOW. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

15 minutes ago, Patsy said:

I forgot to point out that we MUST have pix of BOW-WOW. 

:nod   :welcome2 Bow Wow

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Oh!  I forgot to say that Momma's stuffy daschund's name wuz Floppy Ears.

Ivy, who habs wayward earsies

BowWow has company!  Hey there Floppy Ears.  I'll get Ma to photo BowWow.  He is exceedingly well worn loved.

What a lubly lunch for your birfday, Miss Kathy and Mister Jim!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Glad yoo got to go to yer faybrit restraunt Ms Kathy! Dat dessert looks so gud!  cake_sm.webp

Oh! Ice-creem! Won ob mummy's faybrit subjeks :P  She lubs ice-creem! 
Her currint faybrits are dis mint choc chip and well akchooaly all ob dem :lol: 

276058_original.jpg

... plus also Oatly!'s stromberry icecreem made wiff ote milk 

500x500-Strawberry_top_ice_cup_16oz_v001

... and she discubbered tooday dat Oatly habs noo coffee and hazilnut swirl flaybuhs! OMG!!!! She is going to get so round sheeze going to ebenchooally flote up into da sky like a baloone! ca1a20_de5488de8abb41fe8879a2eab875e429~ :rofl 

Oh and she finds Ben & Jerry's icecreem too sweet, BUTT she duz like dare Coconut sebben layer bar icecreem

original.jpg?v=63759546242&quality=85&w=

BUTT her faybrit ebber is (wuz :crying ) den non-dairy Magnums wiff banila icecreem cubbered wiff choklit and leedul nuts peeces.

077567001795-1402112-png.png.ulenscale.2

Oh, she lubbed dem so much. SHe habs KNOT been able to find dem in ages. Prolly juss as well mummy! :lol:  

FancyPants? Mummy juss sed dat :brushteeth is wonhunnred passent correkt in liking choklit and KNOT liking choklit icecreem. :nod Cleerly a discerning man ob grate taste!

Ms Jen :beatheart :grouphug 

Pippin hoo nebber gets icecreem

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

A little late in the day here, but Happy Birthday Miss Kathy!  We said it on FB already.  :confetti

We have no real news...Just busy.  5 days in a row of dry weather means outdoor painting....the deck.

Galina is still on her new couch, sleeping.

Ms Tin

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

SIGH.  Shouldn't Battle be housebroken by now?  I just found a deerhound poop in my bathroom!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck