Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #198 July 4 Edition

AndiPants, my sisser Cherry and I LUBS cukekummers!   :chow 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Lila  Happy Gotcha Day :confetti

Bibbi how are you doing today ?

Now for the number1 question.  Spirit are you home & how did you do on those new floors  ?

Daphne & Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hola!

Annudder fun day.  Cept furst it wuz rilly hot, an then it poored torrenshul rayne!  Fank goodniss we had just left the owtside resterant, an were in the car.  By the thyme we got to a whinery, it had stopped.  Then as we were goin home, it started agin!  We cood hardly eben see.

I fink we will get to see Merc an Miss Elizabeth an Misser Richard tomorra!  We will hab a picknick.  An plusalso, the tents will be there wiff the venders.  We prolly wont stay there long---tho they will be spred owt---just to see owr frend Miss Alicia (Wetherby Collars).

Ja, ja, Gino is like tryin to bocks up an eel! :lol

Wow, Lila, 10 is a bery speshul Gotcha Day!  :kiss2 Si, you shood hab a picshur. 

Ivy, I fink prolly it wood knot be best fer that looooong trip.:( 

A bolunteer cuke!  That is kewl.  We just bot sum fer salads, but I dint get inny.  I fink we dont like em, eben Kiva, who will eat awmost innyfing.  She is now ficksated on cheeze kurds.

Fanks, Miss Ducky, fer translatin that resoolt.  Mom duz hab hed aches a lot. But mite also be cawse she needs to go to the kiroprackter, an haznt bin.

Pritty soon last owt inna dark grass, then bed thyme.  At 9:30.  Si, we are wild an krazy.:sleepy

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Miss Ivy!!!  We was watching that baseballing game from DeeCee and they gotted a horrible HUGE thunnerboomer torrenshall raining storm!!!!!  :yikes:yikes:yikes We were hoping it slipped rite by you somehow!!

Say Hey! to Mister Merc for all of us Miss Laila!!

Mister Spirit howya doing????

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee  Mornin.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud morning Miss Ducky and eberyone else!   :coffee 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:wave Nuttymeg and Chancey doing nuffing inneresting tuday.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Well, I am returned to the expansive buzzooms ob my fambily.  I am so mad at Ma for leabing me at that place. :angryfire  I am so glad to be home, eben though home is KNOT RIGHT AT ALL.  I hab lost a bit ob weight but now that I'm home I'm eating alla my food and Ma is gibing me brof on my food :chow and extra treats and goodies.  I expect that I'll forgive her.  Eventually.
The biggest problem is that the innards ob my good bed got so poop on it.  Who knows how a thing like that might hab happened. :dunno It was too big for the kennel's washy machine and for Ma's too so I'm habing to sleep in a small, flat bed that I do knot like.  So is Nate but if I hab to suffer, he should suffer too. :nod  I made Ma lemme out 3 times last night and Nate stayed out patrolling the yard for twenny-lebben minutes. :D Server Ma right! 
We are so glad to have all 5 animals home with us.  Everyone is OK butt unsettled.  The cats stayed together at the kennel and I think they had more than enough togetherness.  They're all hissing at each other and Tinker spent the entire night sleeping with me instead of sleeping with The Cousin Cats.  Ann's ever shy and skittish Timex absolutely cuddled with me in my comfy chair--lay on his back to get his tummy rubbed, purred, kneaded--the whole happy kitty thing.  I was touched and delighted.  He sat in my lap again this morning. :wub:  Nate on the new flooring was fascinating. I took them out into the back yard before they went into the house.  The moment his feet touched the new "not carpet" flooring he stopped and dropped his head to sniff.  The then slooooowly crept along, evaluating the change in his world.  
For the good dog beds, I'm going to take the inner bed apart in the garage, find and discard any of the filler that's got poop on it, wash the liner and cover, restuff the good fluff and they'll be good to go.  Not a fun job but they both clearly miss those nice beds. Fortunately this company sent extra fluff so that won't be a problem.  Then we're on to the unpacking and replacing.  We managed to get all the stuff back into the house from the garage yesterday. Lucy

Bibi, eat up your foods!

Happiest anniversary for Lila and Mistress!  :confetti 
Mistress, werk from home is a great gig!

Miss Chris, Ma will look a that Flor place.  Thanks.  THey are also exploring Ruggables, also washable.  She gots runners coming from the Amazons to tide us ober, butt I am doing really well.  These floors are hard butt all hab a matt finish so are knot slickery!

Ivy, this pandemic is really spoiling or at least delaying lots ob fun stuff for owr peoples.  Still, I say it's good to hab them home where they belong.

Spirit, tired and ready for a nap on my less than satisfactory substitute bed.  

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Posted (edited)

:wave hola!  Just zooming thru!!  I hope all mah frends are hokay!  Balti is doing so much beddah! 

I just wanna make eberyone's Friedday beddah so here is a cute 'lil baby platypus!  Hola!  Galina

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'Baby platypus. Just because I knew you needed to see this.'

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Well, just look at that little sweetie!

M.”E.”C.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

TGIF! We had some rain early-early, and another is rumbling offshore. Fuzzy was sleepy all day yesterday due to her shots.

Spirit, I think the trick is not to go TOO fast on the floor, Fuzzy tries it at Nan's house and she slips and slides.

Bibbi is trying to eat, she got all meds yesterday, too. I think she cannot smell it or associates it with not feeling well. I ordered some different things from Chewy to try.

Ducky, any news yet????:ph34r

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hello, Everybody and Everyhoundie!

Happy to see that everyone has returned home safe and well.

Continue to send good thoughts for Miss Ducky and Izzy.

That little platypus baby is so kewte and looks so happy!!

I, too, like cucumbers.  Hoping that my neighbor brings some cucumbers today so I can make a nice chopped salad with them and the tomatoes he brought yesterday.  

Will take Shorty to get fueled up and to charge her battery.  Will be nice to get out of the house even if it is in the hots and hoomids.

Zay Gezunt!  :wave

Miss Noo Carol

Hi ebereewun, my sister Myka lubbed cucumbers too

Me? Nope

Habd a great day ebereewun

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

It's FriedDay everwon!  Guest has been pretty busy and things have been rather stressful for her.  Why that means that *I* am depraved deprived of *my* time with my friends, I have no idea.  She is just rude and inconsiderate.  

Bibbi, we hope you find something that interests you in eating again.  

Your new floors look great, Spirit!  We hope your new rugs work well for you, too.  We have slickery floors and I am not really a huge fan.  

Lila, 10 years!  That is wonderful.  I know Guest would be thrilled to get 10 years with me.  Next month is 7 years for us! 

Guest had her second shingles vaccine yesterday.  That has not been a fun experience for her.  The first one wasn't that bad but this one kicked her butt.  She woke up in the middle of the night with a fever and chills.  At least her immune system kicks in really well!  She is dragging this morning and wouldn't take me for a walk.  Again, just rude and inconsiderate.  She doesn't seem to have a problem working though.  Sheesh.  

Laila, we are glad to see that you are having a wonderful time at Grapehounds.  Enjoy the rest of your vacation!  

I hope everwon has a good day.  I am going to go sleep off my bitter disappointment at my day. 

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hello my Friendlies!

It's still clouding this morning even tho t's sposed to be clear by now.  Maybe it will stay a little cooler today.

Miss Ducky we saw on the FB that "you-know-who" :ph34r  is having a home visit affer she has her dental.  That must be one of the two in front of you tho.  Momma just loves her white face! 

:yay  Mister Spirit is home!!!!!  :yay  

Miss FancyPants I so hear you about having selfish Mommas!!!  :rolleyes:   

Miss Noo Carol, Momma says we are gonna have BLTs today!!!

Miss Vanessa :kiss2 

We are gonna watch horsey racing this morning and then baseballs all affernoon.  Oh!  I like cornnuts too!!!  :chow 

Wishings for a fun Friedday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Posted (edited)

Hey FancyPants, iffin yor mom hadda got dat shot in her keester den her cuddn't hab sat down an her cudda took yu fer a walkie. Am-i-rite?

Du yu kno how much a draggyfly waze? Me neether. Butt whilst Charlie wuz taking him a long pee a draggyfly landed on hims tail! Charlie juss a kept on peein! Den it fluu away befor mom cud get a pickie.

liddle Hada, short on legs butt long on humor

Vanessa, no word on Izzy yet.

Chris, I haven't been on the SAGE page this afternoon so I'll have to go take a look. Just saw the post. Her dental was scheduled for July 28th or 30th, I think, unless it got moved up. I"m too far away for a home visit. The only one to do it locally would be my friend Carol who delivered a galgo to our Nancy of the Berg.

Edited by macoduck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Happy Fryday!

Spirit, I'm glad you're home safe and sound. And Nate and the kittehs too. Sorry bout the bed situayshun. Sound like your Ma is gonna get it all fiksed up.

Cooocumbers!  Mistress has got a software at work calt that and that's how her friends from India say it.

Eat up Bibbi kitteh. The hoomans have a hard time gettin the meels rite sumtime but eventually they seem to get to sumthin good.

Laila and Merc, y'all meet up yet?

Mistress is doing far too mutch werk for a Fryday. They got a system upgrade this weekend and she didn't have anything to do for it, but now she does so she's gonna have werk tamarra. <_< Oh well, it's gonna be hot and hoomid and she didn't have no fun plans anywho.

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Aww, look at that baby platypus!   :wub: 

Spirit, it sounds like your whirled changed whilst you were gone!   I myownself am knot bery happy wif floors that are knot carpet.  I will KNOT go into the kitchen and I wait by the doorway for all ob my treets.  I will walk in the hallway where the hardwood is, but I am knot happy about it.   When Beka wuz still here and on three legs, Momma laid down rugs on all the slikery floors for her and I lubbed it!

How is Merc dong?   Are all ob you habing fun Laila?   It looks like you habs a nice home away from home!

Miss Ducky, the houndie adopshun group here is doing virchewal home visits cuz of that COVID thing.

Miss Cindy- ouchie ouchie!

We had our morning walk wif Momma and had a fambly walk this afternoon.   It is much cooler today, the temprachur is 81 pedigrees!  :yay     I don't know if we will be getting more thunderboomers though!

Tomorrow is playgroop and there is a noo houndie coming named Truly.   I do knot know if that is a girlhoundie or a boyhoundie!  :dunno   We will show the noo houndie whot to do though!

Ivy, playgroop hostess

Fuzzy's kidney values are up (will get the numbers to compare to "grey normal") and of course she still has hooks. Part of the problem is I cannot control other people not picking up and treating their own. Sigh...

Bibbi has been picking at the food all afternoon. And I think she soiled two of the beds. Into the wash...

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Oooh, Andi, BLTs sound wondermous!  Now I'm thinking that's how I'll have my tomatoes.  And If I get cukes, I can have cucumber sammitches!!!

Yeah, that's the ticket!!

Miss Ducky, I don't want to wish ill upon anyone else, BUT . . . . I wish you could be you-know-who's mama!  

Just sayin'  :gh_run2

Miss Noo Carol

Oh Ducky!   After all the various hounds that you have had over several years, I would hope that a home visit would not make or break an adoption from a group that you have knot used before!   

OUCH Cindy!  The shingles shot goes in your hiney?!    Two of them ?!    I'm certainly glad I had decided against it!   I had shingles quite a few years ago, and yes...it is very, very painful.  Worse than the 6 broken ribs !   And yes...I know that I 'could' get shingles again...

I am getting a shot next week...for my osteoporosis.  I tried the oral meds (Actonel) for a month, but had a terrible reaction to it so I am going to try the Prolia injection.  It has some nasty side effects, too....

Mister Nigel got caught up in Sid & Kibos pre-dinner house zoomies and he slipped and fell on the mudroom floor....and he could knot get his hind end to work   :o   The poor boy was so panic stricken   :(     Once I stood him up, he jumped up onto the footon... whew.... and I immediately put a RuffWear harness on him.  He seems to have recovered quickly, but the harness will stay on.   His hind end has been getting increasingly weaker for weeks now.   Chiro/AP help..his next apt is in 10 days.  I'm going to add some Gaba to his MetaCam.  Getting old sucks..... 

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Hola!  Gess who just left! Miss Elizabeth an Misser Richard an Merc!  We were kinda in the trayler so Ivy woodnt be jellus.  But Mom an Dad loved on Merc so much!  We had a nise picknick on owr porch.  Wuz so good to see eberyone.

I fink we are all tayard, so we mite go to bed soon!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Hi y'all!

The dog show is going great.  My friend Lynne's  (who is staying with me) dog Stirling has won best of breed both days so far.  

Today Laze had me handle Junior.  He was AWFUL.  See, his "sister" Diana is in heat.  I mean full on, ready to breed heat.  And Junior is out of his mind horny.  So Junior made an ass of himself in the open dogs class, but as he was the only entry, we won!  Yeah!  The judge was so cute.  He had to give me the ribbon, and he just kind of said "Well, all that earns him a ribbon!"  I mean he would not stand for me, he did not want the judge to touch him, etc.

Then when we went in for best of breed, Diana was right behind Junior and I spent the entire time simply trying to get him pointed in the right direction.  I was mortified, and it was merciful when the judge naturally picked the other three entries for best of breed, best of opposite sex, and best of winners. He smiled and me and waved me out of the ring.   Junior also has a nasty sore on his chest because he and Fletcher (his and Hamish's father) got into a fight, and Fletcher bit him.  

Tomorrow will be the last day because Laze and Robin are going on a vacation, and Lynne is not entered because with only her two dogs, neither would get any points for winning so it's a waste of money.

Hermione was too afraid to get to the cat room this morning with a sea of deerhounds and she tinkled on my new couch--thank goodness there was a blanket on it--a polyester one so the pee stayed on the blanket.

I tried to find/catch her all day and could not.  Then just now, when I put the dogs to bed, I heard Hamish crunching his night night biscuit (which he normally hides the next day because he almost never eats it) so I looked up.  And there, locked in his XXL crate with Hamish, was Hermione, absolutely motionless as if she thought he might not see her if she didn't move.  I quietly moved over there to extract her, thinking she might bolt out, but the silly girl BACKED UP to get away from me further in.  Hamish totally ignored her, and I managed to scruff her and get her into the cat room where she will remain until my company leaves.

Poundage of the houndage?  Let's see: Stirling weighs 140 pounds (he is the biggest deerhound I've ever seen).  Roslyn probably weighs about 90  pounds.  Hamish weighs about 100 pounds.  Battle probably weighs 35 pounds, and Basil and Isolde probably  weigh about 25 pounds.   Battle was the biggest of the litter, and will be a very big deerhound.  Maybe not as big as Stirling, but you never know.  They are 3/4 brothers!

Not sure when my company is leaving--either tomorrow after the show, or Sunday morning.  Battle is going to be sad to see his brother and sister leave.  

Happy, happy 10th gotcha day Lila!!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Have fun at playgroup Miss Ivy!

:lol Miss Noo Carol!  Now Momma wants a cukekummer sammich!!  We had extra bakkin and tomatoes for a treat  :chow

Miss Vanessa you mite talk with Miss Fuzzy's vet about the Proheart shots we get.   That way they will always be protected from them hooks in the ground.

Mister Nigel  :hope  Feel more better soon!!!

Miss Soozin we are very glad you are - sort of - having fun doing the showing!  Aaaawwwww poor little Miss Hermione was kinda scarded!

Those cloudings stayed around almost all day!  Maybe we won't get quite as HAWT around her as they are saying   :candle

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants