Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #198 July 4 Edition

We ar jusst gowing to bed butt I thott I gotta tell yu that we hadda burdee flying  rownd in ower howse tuday! Mum wood KNOT let me catch it fower hur. It flyed uppystayrez and intu hur bedruum and she manidge to get it owt froo the windo.

Gud nyte Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Miss Nutmeg!!!!  :yikes

Miss Noo Carol!!!  :yikes

Miss Carol Ann!!! :hope

Hey!  Has anybuddy seed that comet in the sky??

I gotted booty in the mail today!!!  Momma ordered me a real racing muzzle and 2 real number blankets - #1 & #2 - for my racing days!!!  She's gotta wait till August to get a #3 and a #4 blanket.  Oh!  And she's ordered me a real leather slipping lead so I can look stylish!

Later gaters!!

:rivethead   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Hola!  Mom got sum resoolts bak---just the ultra sownd ob her karotid.  An eberyfing seems KNOT to be flagged, so that is good.  She dint rilly unnerstand the medicle stuff, but her PCP haz knot called her, so she haz to assoome that her vanes in her neck are knot too liddle.  She is still watin onna MRI resoolts.  That is the one she rilly wants to know abowt, an she wunders if she will know innyfing afore we leeb.  I hope so.  But if knot, I gess we will go an relacks, just like we did last yeer when Dad wuz wunderin abowt his anoorism. :dunno  Mom haz 1 bisit tomorra, an then she haz no jobs fer ober a week! :yay  We hab lotsa stuff to do afore Mundy.

So, Miss Patsy, whot is a NON hamfest?  Whot do they hab asides no ham?

Well, Charlie, sownds like fings are goin okay wiff the kitteh---or catten, like Spirit sez, wich is a bery kewt way to put it.  Mystic is a grate name!

Good luck to Bibbi at the docs, and with her cheemo.  Si, Miss Vanessa, is hard knot to be abel to go in wiff her.

Galina, we love the pics ob yer temperary sitooaychun.  Just fink how grate eberyfing will be when its dun.

Si, Miss Chris, we love the cardbored toobs an paper towils too!  Mom frows em down fer us sumthymes.  Wow, Andi, you got sum KEWL stuff!

Hope its knot too hot fer yer playgroop tomorra, Ivy.

Oh, Nuttymeg, is good that yer Mom got that birdie owt afore you cood help.  I gess....

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:ohno  Miss Tin’s houndies are couch less Oh Muh Goodniss 

Mummy hadmore SubarOOOO drama tuday butt is tu tired tu talk about it. :sleepy 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

I am going racing tamarrow so I will not postie until late!!  I just hope it doesn't get too hot!!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Hello, dis is me, Wee Battle.  I been assaulted and violated!  Thrown in da tub and washed!  Washed!!!  And den ma pawsies were attacked wiff sumpin tickley and ma nails were made short.  Then a rope was put around ma neck, and we did sumpin' called " walkers."  It was horrible.  Den I napped for four hours, and dat was great!

Wee Battle, clean and sweet smelling

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Good Satonday! Another hot-n-humid. Battle, it is good to hear from you, I bet you smell like sunshine and heather. 

Good luck today, Andi! 

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Thiefs hab stolen da couch at MIss Tin's!  Noooo!!  Eben if a new couch will appear, it will be 3 whole entire days. :eek 
Still, painting and carpet cleaning in the interim is a great use of time, but no use at all for uncomfy houndies.

Miss Banessa is is that same appalling lebel ob humids here too.  Miserable.
Bibi, good luck at the honkologist.

Speaking ob turkles, Ma saw a video yesterday ob a guy who had a bunch a wild looking turkles in his yard.  When he came out into the yard, dozens(!) ob then made a beeline to him and he had a big bowl ob food and each turkel got a wedge ob treat to enjoy.  There musta been close to thirdy ob 'em libing in his yard.

My paws are crossed for Miss Carol Ann's good news.

Miz Ducky, my Old Girls really wanted real wood butt are going wif some nice qwality laminate. Wood look in the LR, DR, and BRs.  A pretty stone look in the kitchen.  A tile in the baffrooms.  I'll make Ma take pictures.  They bought pretty new floor registers for the vents too.  :lol  Today they start ferrying boxes and portable furniture out to the garage.  My whirled is gonna be disrupted.  I'm knot gonna like it.

Nutmeg, a birdie mad free and flew about in your house?!  The nerve! :angry:  And you couldn't eben play wif it.

Miss Noo Carol, you got miserable weather just like us.  I'm sorry for you and us too.

AndiPants is a real amateur racer!  She gots all the right tools and stuff!

:kiss2 MIss Elizabeth.

Battle, your are on your way to being a real dog...baffs, walks, toe chopping.  You hab now eggsperiences it all.

Ma was mowing the yard yesterday in the too how weather and phooey!  The mower won't start.  She thinks it is knot the battery but maybe the sparking plug.  Shes gonna hab to get a new plug and replace it.  She did that once before so she can prolly do it again.  Hope it werks.

Spirit 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

It's so humid.....

This morning I couldn't see the other side of the track because the fog was so thick.

Pur Wee Battle, such a traumagical eggspereeyence.  I tell ya, sum ob de stuff our hoomin make us endure. large.surpris.gif.1257df3f7a388950c65ed9

So, the ongoing SubaROO saga....

Yesterday morning I hopped in the car to go to the track. The car wouldn't start. gallery_15587_3010_1932.gif It didn't act like a dead battery. What to do, what to do.

First, I got out of the car and walked up the road to the top of the hill and started jogging.  By the time I reached the track, I'd logged the first 3/4 of a mile. B)

Richard put the battery charger on it while I check fuses, etc. sml_gallery_15587_3010_2456.gif  Then, when I went to start it to go get the new tire (the old one was unfixable), it was deader than a mackerel. We jumped it from the Lincoln and off I went to get my new tire and a new battery. sml_gallery_15587_3010_0.gif

Miss Tin, dat's totally unnacciptabul dat dat houndies awr couchless! Wot awr dey? Chopped libber?

Misser Merc, we hope yoor car wont stop along da way...Lettuce know when yoo awr all done!

We awr going fur owr walkie! Habs a grate day ebberybone!

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Oh, Battle, you poor wee thing :kiss2

Hey!  Has anybuddy seed that comet in the sky?? Yup, we saw it the other night. Beautiful :)

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Laila, that's good that your mama's arteries seem good.  Hope the MRI results are good, too.  I wanted to ask about the non-hamfest, too, but you beat me to it.  Many thoughts are circling in my head.  

Battle, that is the price of being a hampsome houndie!  You have to look spiffy all the time.   Let us know how the "walkies" are going!

Spirit, I think we are all hot hot and sweaty sweaty.  This winter we will wish for some of this to come back.    Hope Miss Lucy can get the mower going. 

Andi!!  Racing colors and eberyfing!!!  

Miss Elizabeth, darn cars!  If it's not one thing, it's another!!

Oooh, chopped libber!!  With deli mustard and onion on pumpernickel.  Nom nom nom.

Miss Noo Carol

:chip HAPPY GOTCHA DAY , Merc

Daphne & Bitzi staying inside on  this HOT day

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Posted (edited)

:goodluck CarolAnn

Have fun Andi :gh_run

:confetti Merc 

Sorry about your car, Elizabeth.  Paps '04 truck is on its last legs.

RE Carol ! My friend found a small (baby?) bat in her barn. It seems to be hurt or sick as it was on the floor, but when they moved it to a safer place it flew off.  Brown bats are endangered here (white nose disease) so we are always excited to see them.

We are also under a heat warning here all weekend.  Yuk.  
I have already been into the city for groceries and the ponies are enjoying their hay nets in the shade. At least there is a decent  breeze  :(   light wind
Kaila will come out but there will be no riding until late this evening and very early tomorrow.  However,  'very early'  for teenage girls is knot 6am ....
Edited by BatterseaBrindl

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Battle guess what? Mama read your post whilst I was outside in da potty yard wif Daddy. He was getting a couple of bare spots ready for sum new grass and I was run, run, running around. Mama comed out and was shocked to see dat I was filthy! I even had dirt all ober ma tongue! SO guess what I gots? A BATH! Just like you Battle!

Molly McClean.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Yeah, it's muh Gotcha Day.  Mummy acktuwally bemembered! ca1a20_f85e61d405634dcfb4331260565f04e9~

I got baconanegg plate lickies, a car ride to de dump, and a promiss ob no toe chopping tuday. :nod  And I saw hur make peenutbudderyogurt frozed treets fur later! :yay

De SuperROOO wuz juss fine tuday. :colgate

I wunner how AndiPants day is going.  I'll bet sheez habbing fun. :gh_run  I fink I'd ravver nap.

The Grapehounds book arrived.  Once Richard calls his upstate cousins I can begin planning our trip.  Here's what I don't get:  The wineries are hard hit by loss of tourism so they're not giving Grapehounds peeps free tastings. They want to make more money.......... so they're p*ssing off their customers? :youcrazy

:confetti :confetti :confetti      Happy Gotcha Day Merc!    :confetti :confetti :confetti

It is gonna be hot hot hot here in Mary Land for the negst week!  :eek      Daddy sed the "feels like" temprachur will be in the hundredlebendys all negst week!  :yikes      What will happen to our walkies?   Momma will want to make them short!

We went to Playgroop today. :yay  There were eightlebendy houndies there.   Since it wuz 6:30 ob the AM it wuz knot hot yet and we ran and ran then we stood around for the hoomans to pet us while they :blah :blah :blah wif each other about hooman things.   Two ob the houndies are going to Grapehounds negst week.   We are knot.  sigh.gif   Momma sed  maybe we will go negst year!  :) 

Thank you Mam for remembering our angel sisser. :( 

Battle got a baff!  :eek   Are you gonna practice for shows?   Will Miss Soosan take you to watch a show?    That wuld be interesting!

Molly, you got a bath too?   Uh oh!   I hope the other hoomans don't get any ideas.....

Mam's frend found a baby bat!      We still habs baby robins in a nest outside our front door, so we habs been going in and out through the garage instead.   Momma sed maybe another week and those baby birds will fly out ob the nest and we can habs our front door back!

Momma says it's time for our walkies!   :yay 

Ivy, heading out in the sauna

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

3 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

The Grapehounds book arrived.  Once Richard calls his upstate cousins I can begin planning our trip.  Here's what I don't get:  The wineries are hard hit by loss of tourism so they're not giving Grapehounds peeps free tastings. They want to make more money.......... so they're p*ssing off their customers? :youcrazy

Elizabeth this is probably due to the Covid-19 virus. I know Costco no longer hands out individual samples of food or drink. If they are sampling granola bars they hand out the entire granola bar. Not like the winery can hand out entire bottles. I doubt their goal is pi$$ing customers off. 

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

4 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

I agree with Carol Ann.   I saw a post or got an email from my group about Grapehounds that the state had changed some protocol for free samples/tasting/etc due to COVID 19.    That's probably why there is a change.

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hiya! Juss anodder poor houndie here meltin in the hothothot and hoomid. It's like a sauna out there.

Oh, guess what I did? I drinked from the hose in the bakyard! :P I'm almoss 14 and this is a noo thin. Mistress wadered the plants and she saw me liklikin the wader offa the nastyturdsums (I lubs them flowers! I stick my snoot in em every time I go by.) so she put the hose reel gentill and put more wader on the flowers and I likliked more, next thin I know I was liklikin rite from the hose wader! 

Laila, I'm glad your mom got sum kinda good helf noos.

Happy gotcha Merc!  :balloonparty

I gotta go back to lay in front of my fan.

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Lookee at Battle all scrubadubbed! :wub:

Oh, the things we do for our dogs! Our yard is so big that it's just too much for me to mow, let alone edge and weedwhack. Mr Ducky isn't physically able to do it. Yard guy comes every 2 weeks and gives us a good price since he used to be our neighbor. However, there's those couple of months that the grass grows super quick but I do not want to have yard guy come weekly.

With poor liddle Hada navigating grass shoots that were taller than her and the almost as tall ones tickling her tushy. The worst/tallest of the backyard grass is the third closest to the back porch. And so, we now have a Fiskar reel mower. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Fiskars-18-in-Reel-Lawn-Mower/1000342337?cm_mmc=shp-_-c-_-prd-_-sol-_-google-_-lia-_-238-_-walkbehindmowers-_-1000342337-_-0&store_code=556&placeholder=null&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5a2Xj9jX6gIVjZOzCh3fEQkAEAQYASABEgL2rvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

1 hour ago, cello said:

Elizabeth this is probably due to the Covid-19 virus. I know Costco no longer hands out individual samples of food or drink. If they are sampling granola bars they hand out the entire granola bar. Not like the winery can hand out entire bottles. I doubt their goal is pi$$ing customers off. 

They’re doing the tastings, just charging more.

Happy gotcha day Misser Merc!

Miss Ivy, no spektaters are allowed at the dog show doo too Covid 19.  Only the people presently showing their dog can be in the ring building, and the judge.  And Wee Battle is too young to go anywhere unnecessary on account he needs some more shots.  

Today Mutter took him for a walk in da back yard.  It was hilarious!!  Dat little goober was grabbing da strangle string, and she just kept taking it outta his mouth.  They did 2 laps around da fence.  

Sooper hot and hoomid here too.  I don't like it.

Wee Hamish, not baffed 

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Hola!

Still no resoolts frum the MRI. :(

Liddle Battle, we dodge the baff bullit today!  Mom an Dad desided we dint need a baff so bad, but we did get owr toes cut. :angry:  But I bet you look beeeeyoutiful, an smell delishus.

Happy Gotcha Day, Merc.  Hope we see you soon.  Mom wuz all eggsited abowt that E booklit.  She is obsessed.  Si, eberyfing has changed fer Grapehounds.  We used to go all day an taste, taste, taste.  But now we will just go to the plases we like best an spend there. I fink they are all just tryin to komply wiff whot the state puts on em, an tryin to make it worfwile to stay opin.  Sum will still gib us sum brakes. We like Silber Springs eben tho the owner is "prickly.":lol  The booklit sed "the owner gets agitated if you taste an dont buy sum whine." Ja, ja.  They like us there cawse Dad got his dawter to stop smokin.  Mom looked at Lodi State Park, an it looks fabroolus!  I fink we will go an get owr paws wet.

Oh, when are you gettin there, Merc?

Wow, Ivy, you got up erly fer playgroop!  Smart, tho, to go afore it got HOT.

Mom is goin to start packin.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Hello my Friendlies!!!

Wow!!!!  Did I ever have a great day at the racings!!!!  I comed in second my first racing, then I WON my second racing, and I tied for third on the third racing!!!!  That meaned that I finished 4th out of 8 greyhoundies!!!!  YEAH ME!!!!!  Everybody said I was so much improved too, so maybe I can get even more better next time!!!

No borzois this time, but lotsa those silken windhoundies - like 17 of em!!  There was some iggies, some basenjis, some ridgeybacks.  There was two of those Azawakhs there in the car rite next to us.  And a couple Magyar Agyars - they look like kinda short skinny greyhoundies!!  And Little Hada and Miss Lulu there was TWO Podencos there.  I think they were medios, not manetos or pequenos, and they sure were noisy barkers!!!

These are the Azawakhs

50127592441_f90a6d924e_w.jpg20200718_170043 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

And a really bad picher of the Poddies

50127812707_c85904f4a8_w.jpg20200718_170320 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

And ME all decked out in my new duds for my first racing!

50127022938_67a5982c9f_w.jpg20200718_170643 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

And plus also there was a litter of those silken windhoundy PUPPIES!!!!  Momma about hadda stroke I think!  Still she only got MORE bad pichers of them!!  This is the best one.

50127812377_86df179be7_w.jpg20200718_122123 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Anyway, I am ZAWSted now so I am gonna nap hard until tamarrow!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants