Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #198 July 4 Edition

Fancy broke da Club! My mom's cats stick their paws under the bathroom door, I just leave it cracked open for them to come and go.

Fancy, can Dr Toofers take a mold of your foot like doing teefs, then try to figure out something from there?

I took the trash to the dumpster, now I'm getting pouted at. Can't convince these two it is HOT out.:rolleyes:

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hola!  It wuz much niser today!  Not as hot an hoomid.  An Moms cat bisits are dun.

Miss Nancy Mam, Mom is finely goin to get her hare cut too.  She stopped in to her hare cuttin plase last week to see how he wuz doin fings, an wuz satisfyed, so on Fryday, she will go in.

Oooh, fyre ants are ebil!  Mom an Dad hated them when they libbed in Flowerida.  In fack, Dad had the most horribel eggperiense---he wuz on his Vespa, an pulled ober to reed a map, an dint reelize he wuz standin in a mownd ob fyre ants! :yikes He hadda take all his close off an roll arownd onna side ob the rode.  An he wuz sick as deff fer a loooong thyme. :(

We dint get Frinch Fryes today!

Aw, Fancy, you jus cant win!  Can you practise wiff yer boots?

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Posted (edited)

:wave Hola!  On Nashunal French Fry Day, we had French Frys!   Just so you know!

Lookit the Liddell black kitten :heart   You two leave her alone hokay?  Then you might habs a NOO sistah!

Besides whot’s been going on....our NOOS is that Mama is gonna cough up some moneys for a NOO couch for us!!!  In da neggst week.  We gotta be couchless for a few days so Daddiman can clean da carpet once da old couch is gone. 

To awl you jabbing hawt Webber, it’s 55 pedigrees here.

Nite!  :sleepy Galina

NOOS!  I’m gonna be da FURST to say Happy Burfday Miss Chris for tomorrow! :confetti

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Oh yeah.  It's Momma's birfday tamarrow.  :rolleyes:  I do not think we are gonna have Subways tho!!!  :bugeye  She's gotta get with the program!!!

Miss Fancy!!  Momma says try putting socks on unnerneath those boots to help em stay on!  Momma sawed a picher of them boots on the FB, and they seem kinda stiff??  Maybe sit on em a while and get em softened up!

We hadda great day!  Hope all my Friendlies did too!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy  AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Good mornin' an Happy Birfday Miss Chris!!!   :balloonparty We heer at da Ducky Howse hope yu habs a wunnerful day.

Liddle Hada, short on legs butt long on good wishes tuday

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:balloonparty  :balloonparty     Happy Birthday Miss Chris!   :balloonparty :balloonparty 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Happy burfdey Miss Chris!!

Dat silly postie was my noo baby brudder Battle!  He's silly.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Gud affernuun frendz.

Haymish, littul bruvvers ar allowed to be sillee. We he grows upp he gotta be a well beehayve Show Howndie so he gotta get the silliez owt now!
Ha Pee Birfday Miss. Chris.

We ar wayting fower ower luntch. We hadda short waak afta Mum bin owt to kollekt anuvver bat - eevin tho the reskyoo playse iz klosed ‘cos thay full upp. She howpe it the Mum to wun that waz fownd yesserday butt it anuvver baybee! She gotta tayke them bak tunyte iffn the wevva OKay, howping thay’re Mums will pik them up.

oooh, luntch tyme, gotta :gh_run

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Good Toesday! It feels a little less hoomid, but still typical for this time of year. Got some nice thick books from the library.

Chris, I think some frozen yogurt would hit the spot for your birfday.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Happy birthday Miss Chris! :blowcandle  Iffen you're knot gettin Subways I hope it's on accounta you're gettin sumthin bedder.

Nutmeg, iffen your mum is kollektin bats but the res-q is closed, does that mean they are stayin at your house? I'd like to sniff a bat!

Hamish, how thins going at your house wiff alla them youngsters? Is Nikita the crabby old man?

Charlie, how is your kitteh today?

The only xcitemint here is that it mite rain today. :sowhat

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Ooh!  Thick library books are the best. 🙃

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Happy birfday Miss Chris!!!! :balloonparty

I yam happy to report dat I yam one hondred per cent (ok ok maybe ninefy five percent) cat sat! :yay I play bowed to da Kitty but she just walked away.

Zorro del galgo iz bettah when he sees her. Yoo habs to know dat momma-bear scolded him bery loudly too when he lunged at da kitty yesstirday. 

She comes in fur a foo hours per day and we can see each odder, den she goes outside fur da night and come on da window ledge to say good night.

Noffing else to report!

Charlie wiff a noo freend!

PEE ESS : We wantid to call her Monty when we thought she wuz a boy, but now dat we know she iz a gurl, wot shuld we call her?

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Hello my Friendlies!

Gonna be sunny and HOT today!!!  It's Momma's birfday so now summer can start.  :rolleyes: 

She says THANKS for all the birthday wishes.  We are gonna have a nice, normal, quiet day here at home cause we can't go anywheres.  Daddy's been giving her birfday cardings every day for a week now so she feels properly appreciated!!

We are NOT having Subways today.  Momma wants food from the Indian restrant instead.  :youcrazy   I think we will have them sammiches later on this week tho.  :thumbs-up 

Wishings for a terrifik Toozaday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

It's TootsDay everwon!  AND, it was a gorgeous morning here, so Guest took Zeke and I on a long morning walk!  However, Zeke is deciding that he is not a morning kind of guy, so he needed lots of *persuasion* to walk.  He eventually got with the program though.  I wore my old boots.  Guest is going to work them over later this week - been really busy with work and other things.  

Here are a couple of the other things.  

109320904_3426546624045539_5975135901448813170_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_oc=AQkzfId3VMa4mtdkOnqii3bjn_09tnQA6xQkn83Eu4wDnSoyIdkcKmuPThLuG8_-88I&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=ba7fbccc28cd98d904f10cbb729fc43f&oe=5F347014

They are with us until July 31 so they can get used to being in a house and not outside.  12 weeks old!   They are upstairs, so we haven't been able to say hello or anything!  Guest isn't too sure if Paris or Zeke would try to make them squeak.  

Happy Birthday, Miss Chris!  We hope you have a wonderful day and your birthday week extends for another week!  

That's all for now, the work phone is driving Guest batty! 

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

:baloons HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Miss Chris! :baloons

More hot hot and hot!  The Hoomids are running rampant!  :headwall

Nuttymeg, I hope the mama bats find those pretty little babies and takes them home.  

Oh, frozen yogurt, yes! Miss Vanessa!  (Running out to pick up some key lime and coconut creme and heading for Miss Chris' place)

Yay! for Charlie and Zorro getting used to Nameless the Kitteh!  :nod

Oooh, look at the cute kittehs!  Fancy, you are right to keep Paris and Zeke separate from them.  That would be bad 'cause although they would squeak, they do not have squeakers.  

Have a good day, Everybody and Everyhoundie!  Stay safe and cool.  :cool

Miss Noo Carol

HAPPY BIRFDAY, MISS CHRIS!!  :confetti 

Fancy and Charlie bof hab kitten guests in their houses. This are cuties, Guest.

This is Ma's first day as a consultant...with a week and a half full ob emails to deal wif.  :lol 

Fancy, this weekend Ma and Auntie Ann put tarps down in the garage and ferry out all the boxes they hab been filling the last few weeks, plus all the portable furniture and eberyfing they can get out there.  The floor guys are coming Monday morning, 7/20.  They think they can finish in 2 days.  We'll get loaded up in the car sometime Monday morning and taken to the boarding place wif owr beds and owr foods and toys and GREENIES. Ma keeps telling us what's gonna happen, like that's gonna make it easier.  

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hola!!  Happy Burfday today Miss Chris!! f_yellow Cuz you like flowers!

Charlie and Zorro....Molly...she looks like a Molly and it sounds like Monte.  KNOT berry original but she just looks like a Molly.

Da ‘rents are cleaning da BEEG aquarium filter pump so I had two minutes to tic.  Gotta go now.

:wave Galina

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Miss Chris! Miss Chris! Happy birthday! :yay:baloons

Ooooo lots of kitties! Dippy would have made them squeak in a bad way. I would probably just want to say hi!!! 

Not too much happening here really. The days blur a bit when you're locked down. The weather hasn't been summery so most of my time is spent looking after the sofa. 

Love to you all

Velvet :nappy

Dippy (Dinky Dipstick) and Velvet (Redbrick Velvet). Remembering sweet handsome Rebel (Emporio Rebel).

Mom sez HAPPY birthday to you, Miss Chris!

Nothing too exciting here, I have several walks - 5 usually. I am good with big dogs now and starting to get better wit littler dogs. Mom sez I have a gurgly tummy today and I havent eaten my breakfast yet. So I will nap in the sun for a little while while mom works. 

Habs a great day ebereewun

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Charlie, that kitteh's name is Emmi. :)

Hiya Velvet & Galina!

Sorry bout the gurgle tum Summer.

Andipants, mayhaps you'll get sum naan! Mistress is missing Indian foods sints the lockdown. She only gets buffet from them cause she wants to eat ALL the things.

So Mistress has plans to got out for the first time in like forever, to a rooftop beer garden, and it's gonna thunner storm rite when she's supposta go. :(

Lila, not going further than the corner and that's OK

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

:f_pink HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS CHRIS  :b-day

Happy 1st day of "retirement" Miss Lucy :lol:

Spirit we will be thinking of you next week. Dont get too upset , maybe they will give you extra treats to compensate being put out of your house.

Today was a big day for mom, she got her hair cut & is a happy camper.  The salon is  a pretty big space but only the owner & her mother-in-law were there.  Ever body including mom wore masks. Mom had her temperature taken & had to sign a paper. The paper ask if she  had symptons , if she had been tested for 19 , if anyone in her house had 19 , been on a airplane, knew you can have no symptons  but still have it, & she forgets the rest . She came in, they washed her hair, cut her hair  & as she was  paying the next person came in but was at the other end. Instead of the usual cloth cover they put a paper one around her when Molly cut her hair.  Mom doesnt get her hair dried just cut . She paid & left. Mam how did you appointment go ?

Molly has a son who would be in 2nd grade but she isnt going to send him back to school this year instead he will home school.  She is worried that there are too many things the school cant control & can go wrong.

Charlie so are you going to have a cat family member ?  If so wouldnt it be better to just let him be an inside cat ?

Time for walkies,  Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Mummy’s home!  I desided knot tu forgib hurfura while. I finully gabe in tu hur paffeticalness and got up in de brown chair wiff hur.:gh_child

Butt she made me miss Miss Chris birfday.

Happee Birfday Miss Chris!🧁

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Running frew... happy birfday Miss Chris.

Summer, hope your tummy feels better soonest.

Abby dashing out

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

:b-dayMISS CHRIS!!!! :blowcandle

Ooh!  Thick library books are the best. I KNOW!

Miss Lucy is RETIRED :yay:clap

Cute little kittiekins there, FancyPants :wub:

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

:wave     Hi Abby!

Look at those kewt kittehs at Fancy's house!    Make sure that Zeke knows they are frends knot fuds.

Merc's Momma is home!  :yay 

Miss Lucy is retired!  :yay 

We had another quiet day today.    It wuz a beautimous day wif low hoomidity and bloo skies.   Momma walked us this morning around the pond  and we did a fambly walk this afternoon.   We laid out on the deck wif Momma in the morning while she drank her tea and then this afternoon while Momma and Daddy ate their dinner on the deck.   That wuz a nice way to spend the day!

Ivy, who LUBS habing a retired Momma and Daddy! 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.