Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #198 July 4 Edition

Lila, you are such a good caring girl to your Mistress.
Ma and Auntie Ann prolly should have waited to do the floors until it would knot be hard on me.  They had been putting it off for their own laziness for a really long time, so what's a bit longer?  Butt then all ob a sudden they decided NOW!  So I'll be paying the price.  They are boarding me at the place where my sitter werks--her name is Maddie and she has come to the house to feed me us and play wif me us two time when Ma and Auntie Ann hadda be away for the night.  Maddie is one ob only 2 people Ma has eber seen me take to immediately.  Ma hopes habing Maddie there will help it be easier for me.

Hada, you gotta take care ob your own comfort.  At all times. :nod 

:wave Abby!

Rain for Mam! :yay 

CK, good job avoiding you new smelly neighbor.

Ma harvested 2 nice zucchinis and I some tomatoes yesterday.

Ivy, I'm glad you got to go to playgroup even if there were kont too many friends to play wif.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

13 hours ago, queenwinniesmom said:

Si, Merc, hace mucho calor!  Is funny---in Spannich, wether allays "makes" hot or cold.

Yeah, well it Makes me hot and I don't like it. :angry:

Mummy gotted out de fabrik bogx on wheels! :eek

I'm just going to my brother's in Boston for two days.  I realized this morning I haven't left the county since March. :angry:

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

BRAKING NOOS

Yesstirday, manfreend and momma-bear wentid away, butt afore dey left, I RUSHED outside da home wiffout a leash and led momma-bear to a stray kitten. Da kitten wuz black and I culd feel he needed halp.

Momma-bear fed him and he ate half a can obs toona. Den dey leftid fur da day.

When dey came bakk he was still dare.

When she woke up, he wuz still dare.

Dis murning, he iz sleeping in me bed in momma-bear's room and we awr not to disturb him. Dis a thunderstorm outside!

We call him (or HER, we do knot know) Montee (short fur Montenegro). Zorro del galgo already tried to eet him, butt I do knot care fur him.

Wot to do, wot to do?

Charlie, who found a freend

108918494_398833141074497_50138698020449

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Hello my Friendlies!!

Cloudings rite now, wich is ok cause I don't want it to be too hothothot today for my practising!!  The sunnings should be out by then, but I hope it will stay cooler.

Mister Charlie!!!!  :yikes   Do you gots anyplace that will take stray kittehs up there in Oh!Canada???  Cause I do not think being around Mister Zorro is gonna work out good.  Plus also, you mite give a look around for any other abondoned baby kittehs from a litter.

Mister Spirit we all :hope that your stay is short and easy!!!  :thumbs-up 

Hahahahahahaha!!!!  Little Hada!!!  I do NOT EVER want to sniff a emu!!!!!  :shakefinger   They are, like, killer birds!!!!

Mister Clarkie, didja stay away from little skunkings last nite???

Like I said, I am going to go out to the racing place for a couple practising runs this affernoon.  Momma thinks I need them!!!  :rolleyes:  I will show her!!!  Then my next offishall meet is next Satidday!!

Wishings for a awesome Sunnyday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

what to do? Be a good brother to your new housemate.😄

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Hello Miss Andipants!

She (yes SHE!) is very thin, she is currently sleeping still on me bed. Dare awr a number obs refuge who will take her, butt we need to know ifn she belongs to aneeone furst. Zorro del galgo habs stop shaking in front obs da babygate trying to git to her. Dat's a start. We hope she recovers sum strength furst, den she will go bakk outside laddah and we will see ifn she needs us agin or knot.

Yoor freend,

Charlie, who just wantid to halp her.

Hiya!  It's aktually a nice day and not too hothothot for once. It will go back to that tamarra, but we gots the winders open for now.

Charlie! You are pawsum to find that kitteh! :clap And so is Momma Bear for helpin her. And even I guess Zorro del galgo for knot eatin her. I'd guess she's all alone in the whirld iffen she's that skinny and hongry and tired.

Andipants how did the runnin go?

Spirit, I'm glad your friend Maddie will be at the boarding house.

I let Mistress sleep till 8:30 this mornin. ;) Of course that was affer 5:45 brekkie and 7:00 nitedress walkies.

So I'm doing the beeg shed and it's kwite dramatic and I look at bit moff-eaten. Hey, that's where the moff went! Mistress was wortweed on accounta the chunks of fur comin offa me, but it's always like that and I bin furrier than ever, so there's more to come off. Anyways, my noo furs are coming in good but they are cinnamon and sugar instead of all orinje. I like being orinje but I suppose this is a propriate look for a lady of my age.

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Hi, Everybody and Everyhoundie!

Exciting things today.  Charlie and Zorro have a new roommate!  He/she? is a very pretty kitty.  AndiPants, your mama is right, you have to keep up your skills.  Lila, I think you will look very good in cinnamon and sugar.. .the colors, not the real thing!  Clarkie-barkie, watch out for those skunkings.  They are sneaky!  You think they are running away, then they stomp their feet and . . . eeeeewwwwww!  Spirit, that's good that there will be someone there that you know when your mom abandons   leaves  takes you to visit!  

It has been a little cooler and not so humid here today.  Nice to have coffee on the deck this morning and listen to the birds waking up.  Right now I have charcoal going in the grill for a steak.  It's the first time I have grilled out on the deck since my ScooterMan went to the Bridge.  He liked to be out there with me chasing the raisins with wings away.  Missing him made me too sad before.  Today it doesn't feel too bad.  I would have shared with him, so I'll try to send some through the you ess bee for everyone.  

Miss Noo Carol

Charlie habs a kitteh frend!    Please tell Zorro del galgo that kittehs are frends, knot fud!

Lila, cinnamon sugar is a bery pretty color!

CK-  a SKUNK!  :yikes   It's a gud thing you came running in the house!

MERC!    Miss 'Lizabeth is going away?  :eek      Is your Daddyman home to feed you?

Uh oh, Spirit is going to be sat upon!   Our 'rents replaced da flooring in our kitchen the year before I wuz born.   But Breeze and Beka were here when it wuz going in and they did knot like all the noise and disrupshun!  You will be glad you are away and in a more quiet place!

We had a quiet day here today.   It wuz knot quite as hot, so we had our long morning and afternoon walk.   Plusalso we laid on our beds on the deck while Momma and Daddy had their lunch outside.   But they left the beds out there for later and then it rained----REALLY HARD!   Now our outside on the deck beds are soaking wet.   :(    What will we do tomorrow when we want to go out and sunbaff?  :dunno 

Ivy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Knot much happend tuday eggseptin dat iggy bro Charlie gots bit by a fire aunt. He wuz all owie ouchie owie ouchie an walkin funny. An licky licky licky. Hims bedder now.

liddle Hada, short on legs butt knot a EMT

Luckily it was just one bite on the back side of his front leg just above his paw. I popped a benadryl in him right away. Within 30 minutes the swelling had gone down and he'd stopped licking.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I am home and I am ZAWsted!!!!  It was warmer today, but I only runned twice.  I think I really got the hang of this stuff now!!  I mite even beat somebody at the meet next Satidday!!!  Momma botted me a real racing muzzle and some real racing jackets so I will be all professional like!!!

Mister Charlie,  if that little kitteh was that skinny and outside by yurownseff, I do not think the peeples that owned her - if there is any - deserve her back!!

Miss Ivy our outdoor beds dry out pretty quick, so you should be fine!

I am gonna nap now till bedtime!!!

Later gaters!!

:rivethead   AndiPants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Lo!  Hi! Hi! Hi!  Hahahaha.  Hi!

:gh_run2

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Hola!  We had a lovely day today!  Took a ride in the AC car all ober a kewl nayborhood Dad had nebber bin to.  Mom used to lib ober there when she wuz a lot younger, an it made her nostalgick.  But it wuz fun.  They got ice kreem, an Kiva got lots ob Dads ice kreem.  Angie an I arnt that innerested in ice kreem.  Then we walked down a paff by the ribber (annudder ribber then the one klose to us), an took sum pics unner the bridge wiff grafeeti.  We saw a lot ob peepel wiffowt masks. :(  Mom an Dad wore theres, ob corse.  PA is becomin a noo hot spot. :weep  We stayed safe!

Ooh, Miss Halise, we shure hope you an Clarkie dont meet up wiff that skunk!  That wood be Pee Yew!

Andi, si, the kitties were so hot!  But much bedder yestiddy an today.  An tomorrow is her last day ob doin that!  She will prolly be finkin abowt those poor kitties tho.  Thai food!  Oh, Mom wishes she cood get Dad to eat that!

Oh, Hada! mebbe it WUZ that emu!  An he is famiss!

Spirit, we are sorry you are gettin kicked owta yer howse!

Safe trabbels, Miss Elizabeth!

Charlie, that is bery eggcitin to find a kitteh an help her!  You shure were smart an kind to do that.  Dont know abowt whot to do wiff her, tho.  Hope she can feel bedder soon.  Zorro, pleese dont eat the kitteh.

Lila, this is so sweet---yer furs are comin in like sugar!

Hey, we got pizza bones agin!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

My goodness! Skunks, fire ant, lost kittehs, cinnamon and sugar furs, cryptic messages from Hamish and Battle, sat-upon houndies ...  :drama

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

I bet that was Little Hamish doing a drive by message!!!!  :lol

Miss Laila you are  :youcrazy  if you dont like ice cream!!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Gud morning frends!  :coffee 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:thumbs-up. Andi :gh_run

:(. LIttle Charlie.  I do knot know what a fire ant is, but it does knot sound good.....

I hope you beds are dry today, Ivy.

We had a terrible downpour yesterday, too.  Exactly when Kaila and Widget were making wonderful progress in their very first real dressage lesson together, so they just carried on and we all got soaked.  Then there was a gorgeous double rainbow :D

And now the temperature is perfect with no humidity :)

I am going to be brave and make an appointment to get my hair cut.  My usual salon is a quite large drop-in type place in the city,  so I am going to call a newish next-village-over one-person salon that a friend uses  :goodluck

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Charlie, it’s gud to reskyoo a kitteh butt tu let hur sleep on yur bery own bed?😮

I miss muh mummy :cry1. Daddy nose muh rooteen and gabe  me pizza bones butt he dint gib me muh morning puppy massadge and he’s knot muh mummy .

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Lila, I'm glad you're shedding in the hot weather.  That's gotta be way more comfy than wearing your winter coat in the summer. :D  Cinnamon and sugar sound real nice together.

Miss Noo Carol, enjoy that steak and those wonderful remembories ob Scooter. :wub:

Oh, Ivy, that's too bad about habing soggy deck beds.  I hope the sunshine and hots will dry those beds off really soon.

Liddle Charlie, those fire ants are the very devil for sure.  I've glad they did knot get you real bad.  Feel better.
Does fire ants, who are a kind ob invasive ant that makes big mounds and swarms to protect them.  They will bite and it hurts and itches and swells up and takes foreber to heal.  They are nasty.  When Ma was first a homeowner wif a yard she decided to be live-and-let-live about those ants.  Then they bit Piper.  :eek  Then ober night they build a BIG mound that was oblong.  It looked like Ma and sneaked out in the night a buried someone. :yikes  Now she puts out bait to kill 'em on a regular basis.  Mean, butt better than the alternative.

Hamish and Battle ran through. He's a true houndie!  Was Battle being the deer or the hound in this game?
:rotfl 

Mam, a double rainbow!  A blessing!

Merc, I hope your Mommy will come home bery soon.  I know you miss her.

What a kind thing, Charlie, to take  care ob that poor kitten.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Good Moansday! It is hoomid hoomid here. We found a huge cicada on our morning walk. No one wanted to eat it. Johnny would have snapped it right up. I miss him.:sad1

Yes, fire ants are NASTY. They cannot tolerate cold, so Canada is safe. Their bites and stings get nasty red and pus-filled. Takes forever to heal, too. I've heard if you put one nest on another, they'll fight to the death. Or pour boiling water down it.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hello my Friendlies!

Nice and sunning here today and we finally are having some summer!!

Mister Merc, your Momma will be home soon.  I know it's really sooper inconveenient to not have her around, but these hoomins do a lot a weerd things.  :nod

Mister Little Charlie, we :hope that fire ant biting will feel more better soon.  We do not have those things here I and do NOT want them!!

Mister Spirit, when do you get kikked outta your house to go to sleepover camp??

Flizzie is the big bug hunter around here.  :rolleyes:   She's pretty good at it too!  But Momma says the bestest bug hunter we ever had was one of our kittehs!

How's the bed today Miss Ivy??

Mam, my Daddy finally gotted his furs cut and it made him feel so much more better!!  Momma hasn't had hers done in a long time - she just keeps hakking away at it with the sizzers herownseff  :rolleyes:   :youcrazy 

I am still pretty tired out affer my practising yesserday.  But I got a nice big brekfist outta Daddy!!!!  I think I'm just gonna take it easy today!

Wishings for a marvelluss Munderday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Liddle Misser Charlie, dose fire ants looks naaaaasty!

Yes, da liddle cat chose me bed fur naps! Momma-bear puts a baby gate and two chairs so we canknot disturb da kitteh and he canknot disturb us when she is in da house. We stay in da libbing room and kitchenroom and dining room and da kitteh can go in momma-bear's room and da office. We can awl see each odder, and talk to eech odder butt we canknot touch each odder. 

Yesstirday momma-bear put da kitteh bakk outside becoze we ware gonna go on owr walkie and she came straight up da window and talked to Zorro del galgo.

Ware's yoor momma Misser Merc?

Charlie momma-bear-less too :(

Today is Nashunal French Fry Day!    We got french fries!    There is a postie on EEG wif :digicam ob us eating our french fries!   The postie thread says something about knot naming names.  :dunno 

Merc!  Merc!      I know that it is really hard when Mommas are knot around!    Daddys just DON'T know what your routine is!   Momma had to type up directions for Daddy when she wuz gonna be away!  

Charlie, that kitteh is on your bed?    Da nerbe!   But I guess he/she is lonely and skeered and in a strange place, so I guess you habs to be a gud hosthoundie. 

It's a beautimous day in Mary Land today!   Right now it is 79 pedigrees and there is a leetle bit ob wind (we do knot say the word "breeze" in this house, because, well, you know)

Momma and Daddy are gonna take us on our fambly walk now!  :yay

Ivy, walking houndie

Yes, it IS National French Fry Day :yay :clap :chow Alas, my very favorite restaurant for French  Fries is knot doing take-out and I don't want them badly enough to eat IN a restaurant :weep

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

It's MoneyDay everwon!  And, it is cooler here today so it is only almost 90!  No rains for us at all.  It is either all or nuthin' around here and we are in the middle of nuthin'.  

Had a boring weekend.  Guest spent all day painting the wrap around porch.  We are still banished from the screened porch, though, since the new doors don't have locks on them yet.  :brushteeth needs to get crackin'!  Once she was done yesterday (after starting at 7:15 of the morning - she is certifiable, methinks), she got yardwork done.  Ho hum.   *I* got some great naps!  Then, it did get all cloudy with some light winds at walkies time, so we held off.  So did the rain.  grrrr.

But, Guest made up for it this morning.  After she had her jog, she came home and harnessed Zeke and I up.  We now have to go through the dog yard to get to the big yard to get to the front of the house since the porch is off limits while it is drying.  Zeke got into the dog yard and put on the brakes.  So, Guest took off his harness, dropped it in the yard, and left with just ME!  It was glorious.  I took her on another jog - slow, with some good sniffs, and only 1.5 miles.  I was a happy, happy girlie.  I enjoy my alone time with Guest, believe it or not.  

Oh, speaking of jogging, I got my new boots!  They look spiffy but I cannot keep them on my feet to save my life.  It's always something, I swear.  Even though that is not nice. 

Charlie!  A kitty?  We are getting the ** kitties tonight.  Only WT, since F escaped.  They are going to their new home on the 31st and we are getting them used to being inside.  We were supposed to get them last week, but our 13 YO neighbor wasn't ready to let them go.  :lol: 

French Fry day.  Sounds yummy!  

Merc, we are sorry that you are missing your mummy.  I totally understand and she had better make it up to you for dumping you like that!  Otherwise, I bet there is a futon within toofer reach!  Just sayin'.  Chin up, buddy, she will be back soonest! 

Little Charlie, feeling better today?  Zeke catches and eats flies.  Blech. But, Zeke should have been named Mikey because he eats ANYTHING!  

Funny story - Guest was trying to text her secretary this morning and Paris and Zeke were pesto-ing her so badly!  They kept slamming their heads under her hands and forearms and she couldn't type!  So, she escaped to the bathroom and shut the door so she could type a message.  All 3 of us followed behind her and stood outside the door, whining.  She kept looking for little fingers to be wiggling under the door like her kids used to do . . . .  Silly human.  We have way more self respect than that!  :rofl 

The hummingbirds have been crazy these past couple days.  Babies must be around.  Our wrens did take flight on SatonDay.  At least Guest was out there when they did and could monitor things.  All 4 learned to fly and got away safely.  Whew!  I wonder if a new family will take up residence now.  They were quite the noisy bunch!  

Anyway, time to take my mid-afternoon nap.  I am going to take one right in view of Guest so she can be jealous.  :rotfl 

Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow