Sign in to follow this  
BatterseaBrindl

We have a visitor !

Sweet Charlie   :wub:      has come to stay whilst his MammaBear   (GT 'locket')  is on vacation

He brought his very own bed  :nappy

Image may contain: dog and indoor

Beautiful morning for walkies with Kibo... 

Image may contain: dog and outdoor

And now there are Irish (Sid),  Spanish (Kibo),  American (Nigel)  &  British (Charlie)  hounds in the house   :P

Image may contain: dog, tree and outdoor

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

The United Nations of Houndies!

It looks like Charlie isn't keen on having his picture taken. :lol 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13); Greys Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07), Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17)

Did Charlie also bring his own Sharpie? All those spots !! :wub:  Have fun everyone!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

1 hour ago, GreyPoopon said:

The United Nations of Houndies!

Yes! Exactly my thought! 

Enjoy your time together, lads. What a good-looking group you are.

17369590311_3d5eeef92f.jpg

Rachel with Sweep and kitties Olive and Momo.
Always missing my boys Mud and
Henry

They are a lovely looking bunch. Is he a Harry Potter fan, or is it is folks? I also like his martingale!

Living with Buddy Molly b. 5 November 2010. Welcomed home 16/6/2018 ❤️

Won 17/112 races at Romford - our champion Essex boy

What handsome, handsome houndies!  Charlie brought his own supply of spots, too.  

How are they all doing together?  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

Posted (edited)

They are all super relaxed and getting along like they've lived together for years.

We muzzled for the first intro.  Outside in the yard. First with Charlie and Sid...he's my most laid back one.

They we added Kibo the Spanish Spitfire, but that was a non-event too. Then we let old Nigel into the mix. 

There was a flurry of peeing, peeing and more peeing. And lots of butt sniffing.

And then they all came inside and promptly fell asleep and they've barely raised their heads since.

Unfortunately Charlies Momma is from out-of-Province, and had to watch the goings-on from a social distance outside the yard. 

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

All boys!  All so handsome.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

What a great looking bunch of guys!

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

A Handsome pack of  houndies :wub::wub:

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

On 6/25/2020 at 8:49 PM, FiveRoooooers said:

Did Charlie also bring his own Sharpie? All those spots !! :wub:  Have fun everyone!

If you connect the dots it says, "Zorro del Galgo is a pain in the tail". ;)

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hahahaha Elizabeth :lol

Yes I am a fan of Harry Potter! And since Charlie is British, it suits him!

And no, he does KNOT like having his picture taken. If you want him to look into the camera, you better have some cookies ready!

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love