We have a visitor !

Sweet Charlie   :wub:      has come to stay whilst his MammaBear   (GT 'locket')  is on vacation

He brought his very own bed  :nappy

Image may contain: dog and indoor

Beautiful morning for walkies with Kibo... 

Image may contain: dog and outdoor

And now there are Irish (Sid),  Spanish (Kibo),  American (Nigel)  &  British (Charlie)  hounds in the house   :P

Image may contain: dog, tree and outdoor

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I haven't seen pics of Charlie in ages.  Looking good, buddy! 

Looks like it will be a fun week at your house! 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

The United Nations of Houndies!

It looks like Charlie isn't keen on having his picture taken. :lol 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Did Charlie also bring his own Sharpie? All those spots !! :wub:  Have fun everyone!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

1 hour ago, GreyPoopon said:

The United Nations of Houndies!

Yes! Exactly my thought! 

Enjoy your time together, lads. What a good-looking group you are.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

What handsome, handsome houndies!  Charlie brought his own supply of spots, too.  

How are they all doing together?  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

They are all super relaxed and getting along like they've lived together for years.

We muzzled for the first intro.  Outside in the yard. First with Charlie and Sid...he's my most laid back one.

They we added Kibo the Spanish Spitfire, but that was a non-event too. Then we let old Nigel into the mix. 

There was a flurry of peeing, peeing and more peeing. And lots of butt sniffing.

And then they all came inside and promptly fell asleep and they've barely raised their heads since.

Unfortunately Charlies Momma is from out-of-Province, and had to watch the goings-on from a social distance outside the yard. 

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Aw, such lovely pictures.  I love that there is Irish, Spanish, American and British.:heart

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

On 6/25/2020 at 8:49 PM, FiveRoooooers said:

Did Charlie also bring his own Sharpie? All those spots !! :wub:  Have fun everyone!

If you connect the dots it says, "Zorro del Galgo is a pain in the tail". ;)

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound