Possible greyhound mix???

Hey guys! We recently got this sweet puppy a few months ago. She is super sweet. And since 10 weeks old all she does is cuddle and sleep. She gets burst of energy every now and then that doesn't last long. Lol

She is quiet but whines a lot. Very sensitive but is incredibly attached. Can walk in my yard with no leash. Curious if she could be greyhound mixed somewhere.

20200526_141111.jpg

20200526_140614.jpg

20200419_192451.jpg

Whatever she is, she is 100% gorgeous! Does she paw you incessantly, even when you are already stroking her? Does she circle her bed for the perfect spot before settling off centre and hanging most of her body off the edge? Does she appear to you as a nose from the edge of your vision as she inspects everything you do with a questioning look on her face? If yes, she may well be!

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23

:wub:   

Greyhound or not ...She's gorgeous.  Those ears! 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

6 hours ago, MerseyGrey said:

Whatever she is, she is 100% gorgeous! Does she paw you incessantly, even when you are already stroking her? Does she circle her bed for the perfect spot before settling off centre and hanging most of her body off the edge? Does she appear to you as a nose from the edge of your vision as she inspects everything you do with a questioning look on her face? If yes, she may well be!

She actually does use her paws for everything which Im not used to seeing. She pushes her nose into me all the time when she wants loving, and yes she does usually end up half off her bed stretched out. Lol then if we don't take her for walks at the end of the day she runs like crazy in the back yard and jumps and just goes. It's like she can't stop but it only last like 10 minutes then shes back to wanting to be in her bed haha

Hard to say at this point.  Even purebred greyhounds change greatly between 8 and 14 months.  She looks to be stockier, heavier, squarer (?) than a grey right now, but she could stretch a lot as she grows!

Pretty sure they have those dog DNA kits on Amazon.  They're not too expensive if you're really curious.

This is our greyhound puppy Lilly at 12 weeks.  Not great pics but you can see the difference in head shape.

38924599361_43c6a9ec0b.jpgIMG_0339 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

38030401695_b3fae09f0b.jpgLilly 11 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

This is Atom - he's about 13 weeks old here.

42058523145_cbe03a80b1.jpgIMG_20180622_190518.jpg by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Adorable! There may be more Greyhound in there than you think as she grows up.

I once rescued a Greyhound mixed with German Shepherd. Double coated, bushier tail, stronger legs etc.  She was hyper-intelligent and very loving.

Angel

Precious pup whatever the mix. I would not be surprised if there was some greyhound in there. 

:nod 

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Thanks everyone!! And oh my goodness those pictures are adorable!! 

She also has bad separation anxiety. She chewed up a second cushion today since the first day we got her a few months ago. But she only acts like that when she's either inside or outside by herself for a long period of time.. she doesn't do well alone. 

Get the booklet "I'll Be Home Soon" by Patricia McConnel (comes in inexpensive paper or e-book).  Step-by-step help for dealing with SA.  

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly