Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #197

Gud morning frendz, we ar heer butt hav KNOT bin ticticcing ‘cos KNOT mutch haz bin happening.

Feel betta suun Miss. Caroline and everee wun eltse who feeling fragile.

We bin waaking wiv Dexta and Miss. Fran everee morning this week.:) Mum took us to the gowf korse layte wun eevning and I hadda chants to run and run, it waz fun!  Fursday eevning Mum tooked us to the gowf korse wiv Miss. Sally (atta distance) and hur leetul floofy Papillons But then tryed to waak further and fownd it mayke hur ankul ayke so we kan KNOT do that agen fower a wyle.

The fyre iz still kawsing problimz furtha upp inna forrist, 40+ mph windee windz do KNOT halp.

I waz inna dog howse afta I stole and ett Mum’z scrumpled egg on towste offa hur playte. She leftid itt onna tabul wyle she tawk wiv Missr. Mark atta distance. Wen she kum bak indoorz it waz gon!:ph34r:chow

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nottee Nuttymeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Miss Nuttymeg!!!  You are just getting up and I am just going to bed!!!!  :lol

:lol Mister Charlie and Senyor Zorro are being funny!!

Miss Caroline!!!  How scary!  Glad you are home tho, and Daph and Bitzi will be home soon too!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

18 hours ago, boopieface said:

Miss Ducky, our adoption group is looking for a bunch of thrm to give out to adopters. Don’t want to deplete your stock, so if you can tell me where they can get them that would be awesome! Martha got them a ehole box ages ago and I guess they are running out 

Miss Halise

I am low on them so have only been giving a few out here and there. Way too expensive to do another printing. The best place to get a bulk order would be the Greyhound health Initiative.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud morning!   We habs been awake since 5:15 ob the am, went outside for our potty break and then had our brekkie I wuld knot finish mine .     When Momma and Daddy came home from the grocery store, I did LOTS ob Zoomies in the house!   Then Cherry got out ob her crate and we chased and chased and chased through the house too!    Then we got peanut butter!   Nom nom nom!

Miss Caroline, :getwell  

Nuttymeg!   You stole your momma's scrampled eggs and toast?   :yay       Oh!  I mean :shakefinger 

Look at Charlie and Zorro!  :lol 

Miss Nancy ob da Burg, how are you feeling today?

Momma is going wif Aunty Gwen to help her plant all her flowers in  her flower beds today.   Aunty Gwen moved to a noo 55+ neighborhood (?) and has flower beds now.   Then when Momma gets home she will finish planting the rest ob OUR flowers in the containers on the front porch.

Daddy is gonna do our walk this morning since Momma will be at Aunty Gwen's house.   This afternoon we will do a fambly walk.   So I better get my :nappy in now!

Ivy, busy houndie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

If I might be so bold as to offer a suggestion: scan one of Ducky's cards, and make it available on the Greyhound Friends website?  That way anyone who wants one can just print it up, fold it, and put it in their wallet or hand it to their vet. 

Miss Caroline!  I'm so sorry for your troubles.

Miss Hermione, the new (feral) kitten, is very pretty, but terrified.  She'll be in the bathroom for a while.  I have a soft crate in their with her little litter box and a bed, and I put a heated bed in the bathroom.  I've let her loose in their, but she finds a place to hide and stays there.  I've never had a feral before, so I'm taking it slow.

Hamish is still on his hunger strike.  He has an iron will I tell you, iron!!!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Thanks Miss Ducky! I will tell them to check the GHI.

Miss Halise back from the senior hours at the grocery store 

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Miss Susan, we are Greyhound Pets NOT Greyhound Friends!! That is a greyt idea! I will pass it on

Miss Hermione is gorgeous! Hopefully little Albus will tell her it’s ok to be a pet in the House of Hamish

Miss Halise (CK is in an after breakfast coma)

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Good Satonday! Looks like the rain is gone for the time being.

SCORE Naughtymeg! Did you have some nice stinky toots from the eggs?

OUCH Caroline. Please take it easy and get well soon!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Oooooh, Miss Caroline :getwell

You are SAFE, little Hermione Jean :kiss2

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Ivy, wut a lubbly morning yu are habbing.  I myownself am looking forward to my car ride to de dump. :yay

We are still waiting fur de pickshur ob yur mummy wiff hur first roach.

Miss Susan, we saw Liddle Miss Hermyaneee's furs selfie.  Sheez cute, fur a kitteh dat is.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Nuttymeg!!  For shame!  :shakefinger   (Was it good?  :hehe)

:getwell,  Miss Caroline! 

Off and running this morning.  Places to go!  Things to do!!  People to socially avoid!!!  :rofl :rofl

Miss Noo Carol

I went to the grocery store this morning. First time in TWO MONTHS! I've been to Costco and ordered the rest of our food from WalMart online and curbside pick up. Well Publix was an experience! Took me over an hour to get in and out, and there was only one person ahead of me in line! Dan and I use a program called One Note for making lists. It allows you to make a list on any of your shared devices, and it updates instantly on all of them. Problem was Dan make most of the list, and it was in random order! All the isles were one way, and I kept having to backtrack to find stuff! Next time we will be more thoughtful in our list making! 

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Miss Caroline, you not spose to take a page from my medical challanged Ma.  Please feel better soonest!

Nuttymeg, you scored big time.  Wish eye could do that, but me never gets the chance at all.

Welcome little Hermione.  You will be unfeared in no time and habbin neber to hide again.

Hi and a big hellow to eberybody.  Me and sissy is doing pretty good since we gots to keep sittin on Ma.  Sheesharoni, is dis eber gonna end so we can get some uninterupted nappin in?

Ma's doc called last night around half past eight to see that she was stayin home. Him used hims personal cell phone, and Ma saved that.   Hims gonna call again on tootsday to discuss herbs situation.  Ma told him she wants answers then, no platitudes.

Ma also is at war with dem anole things on da back porch.  Dey keep trying to come in da house eberytime herbs opens da backdoor.  It is real funny to see herbs rangling them to shoo them back outside.  There are at least 2 ob dem now.  One for sure is a boy.  Him is missing part ob hims tail.  Da other one not sure yet.  Ifn it is a girl anole then we gonna habs a bunch ob babies to shoo out soonest.  That will really be fun to watch wont it?

On da house fronts, da county called to discuss Ma's voice mail message.  Ma got a 2nd violation notification from da county.  Da builder has stopped cooperating with da county on da permit issue.  They are meeting with da county legal eagles next week to see how they want to proceed.  They wanted to no ifn she had any correspondance with builder.  Boy did she.  She sent them everything they asked for while herbs was talkin to them.  Seems da builder told a big fib to all da home owners about eberything was resolved and fines remobed.  And that was not true.    Oh yeah, when she checked herbs title insurance, it turns out they is a division ob da builder AND the certificate of completion for the house was neber filled out and filed.  So da county wanted copies ob dat to use when dey go to da judge place.  Hold on to your hats and hang on.  Ma is on a real snit!

Take care me friendlies.  

Abby, dreamin ob my lost trip to MH

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Hello my Friendlies!

Cloudings but sposed to be dry.  Then starting tamarrow we will be getting warmer each day until we are up to 90leben!!!!  :eek 

Oh Miss Abby!!!!  Your Momma is SYILL fiting with that bilder dood????  He should be putted in jail for being a lyer and a cheater and a all around bad guy!!!!  :shakefinger 

Miss Ivy a houndie's workings is never done when you gots a retired Momma and Daddy in the house!  :rolleyes: 

Hahahahahahaha!!!!  Miss Nuttymeg gotted scrampled eggies and toastings!!!  MOMMA!!!!  I WANT SCRAMPLED AGGIES AND TOASTINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :chow 

Miss Soozin that little kitteh will come around.  She's so TEENY!!!!  Momma thinks she's cute tho.  :rolleyes:

We hope all the hurting Mommas and Daddies are feeling more better today!

Wishings for a happy Satidday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

As AndiPants wud say...

RAININGS!!!

sml_gallery_15587_3010_2674.pngsml_gallery_15587_3010_2674.pngsml_gallery_15587_3010_2674.pngsml_gallery_15587_3010_2674.pngsml_gallery_15587_3010_2674.pngsml_gallery_15587_3010_2674.pngsml_gallery_15587_3010_2674.png

Butt I got muh car ride to de dump!! :yay

We had our 'socially distanced' Memorial Day BBQ with the kids today. They had their table, and Dan and I had our table. They came in through the back gate, and only used our pool bath in the house. We were outside the entire time, so we felt pretty safe. We didn't go near our son and daughter-in-law at all, but kids did get a couple of hugs. No face kisses at all, just arm hugs. When a three year old comes up and says Grandma I want to give you a hug, hard to say no. It was easy to stay separate in the pool, and we had a line of soccer cones keeping us apart on the lanai. All in all a great afternoon.

99152397_10218768825466412_2788552884667

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Merc, this is the closest I culd come to getting a  :digicam ob my Momma's first roach.  I though she wuld roach on the couch, but this is the closest she wuld come to roaching :  

100101029_953361998462320_7149957651084869632_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=g460MGBoV2wAX8OTdqx&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=643cc1a4761434923aaac4922a7d0ea1&oe=5EEF2F3C

I think she definitely is knot a roacher!   

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Aw, Ivy :(  At leest yu tried. Ya no, sum retirees don’t roach fur a while. It tuk me a cuppla  munths. 

It's OK Miss Kathy, I myownself have never done a roach either.

I'm glad you're on the mend Miss Caroline!

Mistress was bizzy wiff yard stuff and makin Chrispmix cookies whitch she turned into Easter cookies cause Auntie is havin Easter for Memorial day. :blink:

Now we're gonna watch The Zoo.

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

I am tic tic ing on the new iPad. My PC is misbehaving by being noisy. Sounds like i need to have the fan replaced again. Of course this happens just before a trip.  Mr Ducky has been edumacated on the iPad for some basic stuff should the Pc die whilst i am gone.

Sherrie, bravo! at waging a wackamole war with the builder. Sheesharoni is right!

I will have a new title at Mountain Hounds.... bingo-meister! Plusalso registration assistant and other assorted chores. The usual folks who volunteer aren’t so I volunteered. Vanessa, i’m only calling bingo on Thursday night. Hopefully Lynda will have someone else for Friday night because i want to play too.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I might could do it, if no one else puts their hand up. I'd rather do greyhound games or superlatives (longest tail, things like that).

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hola!  I did get Mom owta her jammies today.  She is feelin sum bedder, fanks.  Knot bak to normil yet. Is qwiet this weekend.

Ooh, Nottymeg, skore!

Miss Kathy, those Grapehounds fase masks are kewl!  Hope you are injoyin yer retyremint.  Yer picshure is beeeeeyutiful, an si, you are relacksin.

Oh, Charlie an Zorro, is grate to see you.  I fink we wood all be inna sun too.

Miss Caroline, that sownds just terribel!  An such a inconbenience to knot be abel to pick up or reech.  You pleese take good kare ob yerownself.  We are sendin telepafic nose kisses.

Liddle Hermione is bery preshus.  She will get ober her skeerdniss I know, speshully if Albus helps her.

Oh, Abby, sorry yer Mom is still habbin so much trubbel!

Miss Carol Ann, whot a lovely party wiff the grankids!  I know it musta bin wunnerful to see them---we are so glad you got to do that.

A noo ipad fer Miss Ducky!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Saturdays have been kinda slow lately!

Miss Kathy you are beeyootimuss rite side up or upside down!!!   :flip   :lol:

Miss Carol Ann got to hug her grandkidlets!!  :yay

Miss Nancy is feeling a little more better!!  :thumbs-up

Mister Merc gotted a ride and gotted rainings on him!!!!  :wave

B-I-N-G-O! B-I-N-G-O! B-I-N-G-O! and Ducky was her name-o!!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

:coffee  Morning

Mummy is pestering Daddy about Grapehounds!!  We din't go lass yeer on accounta Mummy lefted us and went haff way round de whirled.