Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #197

Ivy!  Wutta a releef! :yay

Habs yur mummy figgered out de noo normal?  I fink de hoomins do a lotta gardnin wen dey are retired :youcrazy 

Aw, Miss PittsNancy :bighug

Clarkie, Auntie Ducky habs dose blud cards.  :nod  At leest, dat's ware muh mummy gotted hurs. :nod

After a worrisome MRI, Richard had another prostate biopsy tomorrow.  We have to wait two weeks for the results. :angryfire  If it's negative, we'll have to pursue a new MRI-guided biopsy in the City gallery_15587_3010_988.gifthat's not covered by insurance. :bugeye 

We should have the results of my brother's PET can today.  I've no idea what to expect there and am trying to just wait and not predict.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Sending you hugs Elizabeth.

Hope you feel better Nancy. 

Guess what Peoples? Mama gets to pick out her berry own clothes for da next 11 weeks! She was beside her own self dis morning wif da pressure of choosing! She says whilst wearing a school logo shirt ebberyday can get boring, it sure is easier in da mornings!

Molly Mc Fashionista.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Posted (edited)

I’m a early dog today! Aktually Mistress had 7 am meetins four days this week and the other one was 7:30. Folks in earlier time zones are takin vantage of werk from home. <_< She does knot do 7 am iffen she hasta be in the offish.

Dustin, I can sumtimes tictic durnin meetings too! It  takes a lotta skill to do it whilst the video is on. ;)

Andipants, I bin meanin to ax iffen Flizzy’s pee prollems are bedder?

Miss Mam, I’m sorry you’re missin your kidlets and oldies. I bet the houndies are missin their adventsures too.

Gino, are you less Mean Gene now?

Ivy, I’m so glad that leddle poopie got found! I hope she’s OK.

Oh Laila, I’m so sorry your mom is hurtin so bad. I hope she can get sum releaf.

Merc, I hope your daddieman and unkle are OK.

Mistress had her zoo meetin the other day and they talked bout how there are no zoomobiles all summer, all events are cansilled thru July, and they don’t even know iffen volunteers can come back. :( Then lass nite she got a update of alla the goings on wiff the aminals.  Lots of the aminals she werks wiff are gone. The bunnies and chikkens are retired. One of the chinchinchillas died, as did the first snek Mistress ever handled, and most sad – Penny the hedgie. :cry1 They were all old, so nothing was a tragic event. There are noo bunnies and plans for noo hedgies and also a noo alpacker baby!  But Mistress is reelly missin her zoo friends.

Well, I guess Mistress gots to pay attentshun to her meetin now.

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

11 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

Lots of the aminals she werks wiff are gone. The bunnies and chikkens are retired. One of the chinchinchillas died, as did the first snek Mistress ever handled, and most sad – Penny the hedgie. :cry1 They were all old, so nothing was a tragic event.

Sumtimes de circle ob life just sucks.

:kiss2

Good Fryinday! It is wet and foggy this moanin. Some flooding in the Roanoke area, plus the James River is in flood stage. Wonder how many people are still going to try to go down there this weekend?

G is feeling better, I can tell. He is bouncy and even tried a little spin this morning. He is snarking at the cats here, Momma gets upset, but that's G being insecure about his bed.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Halise, do you need some of my Greyhounds Are Different blood values cards?  Anyone else need one?

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Miss Nancy, git bettah soon...

Misser Merc, yoo iz funneh :lol

Happy pizza bones birfday to yooze daddyman Miss Andipants!

Smell ya laddah me freends,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Oh dear Miss Elisabeth, that's a lot on your plate. I hope Mr Richard gets whatever good news (autocorrect just tried to turn "news" into "mess" which isn't all wrong these days) is in his circumstances. Thoughts for your brother too of course. 

I'm sorry for the loss of your zoo critters Jerilyn. That sounds very hard and what a dire situation your beloved zoo must be in. Didn't an earlier major fundraiser get rained out too?

Carol Ann, I have found the solution to what to wear today is to just pick something and wear that until it's dirty or until it's weekly wash day, whichever comes first. Works for me but I don't go anywhere but to the grocery when the bananas and berries run out.

I'm still waiting for our pic of Miss Kathy roaching on her living room rug. <insert stern look here>. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

1 hour ago, Patsy said:

Carol Ann, I have found the solution to what to wear today is to just pick something and wear that until it's dirty or until it's weekly wash day, whichever comes first. Works for me but I don't go anywhere but to the grocery when the bananas and berries run out.

Patsy you are in good company! Most of my students were wearing their P.J.'s to our Zoom meetings! The same ones again and again!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Oy vey!  Didn't realize how lazy I've become since this pandemic started.   I pulled weeds from one flowerbed yesterday and can really feel it today.  It's raining today so I can rest up before I tackle the other two.  I have a waterfall over both my front and back door, so my next project is to hire someone to clean my gutters since the ladder is a no-no for me now.  :shakefinger

Miss Nancy of da Burgh, I'm sorry to hear that you are still in so much pain.  It's awful not being able to sleep because of it.  Hoping that you feel better soon.  :grouphug

Yay!  :clap  for Pizza Bones!!  And yellow beans, I just remembered what they are called -- wax beans!  So good cooked with green bush beans and side meat!  

Happy that Nala is home safe and hope she is OK. :kiss2

Miss Elizabeth,  :hope  for Mr. Richard and your brother.  

Miss Carol Ann, I like Einstein's fashion advice.  He had 3, or was it 5?, identical suits and one pair of shoes.  He said that way he didn't have to waste any energy thinking about what to wear.  I did that for a while, and it was liberating . . . but also boring.  :sleepy

Lila, that's sad about the zoo critters going to the Bridge.  I think the zoo animals miss us as much as we miss them.  :brokenheart

Need to go, have to get in touch with the plant about the back-to-work plan and do my online:shop

Miss Noo Carol

Miss Ducky, our adoption group is looking for a bunch of thrm to give out to adopters. Don’t want to deplete your stock, so if you can tell me where they can get them that would be awesome! Martha got them a ehole box ages ago and I guess they are running out 

Miss Halise

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Hello my Friendlies!

Should be mostly dry today, but getting warmer and sunnier and dryier every day till we get to 90leben degrees next week!

Miss Ivy we are very happy little Nala is finally home!!!  :yay  We was kinda afraid to ask.  :(  OH!  My sister Flizzie finished her ant-eye-bionicalls and she seems to be doing OK now!  No more "spells" and she seems to feel happier and more energetic and more playingfull.  Momma has a call in to the vet to see if she needs to be retested or whatever :dunno  But all the vets are able to be open now so they are probly really bizzy!

Miss Lizabeth :kiss2 

Miss Nancy  :kiss2 

Miss Noo Carol Momma says she hear you!  She feels like if she gets one good yard chore done a day without going d-e-d she's doing good!!!!  :lol  :lol  :lol   She's gotta do some more weed wakking if it every dries out enuff.  And at some point she's gotta do something about the front yard - which is over growed and weedy and has too many volunteer plants that she just doesn't want!

Miss Carol Ann, Momma seems to follow Miss Patsy's advice!!  :rolleyes:  But she doesn't ever go anywhere or see anybody essept delivery peeples!!!  :rolleyes:   I gotta say, that's really all she did before the lockdown too!!!!  :eek  :lol    Oh!  Congrats on the last day of schooling too!  :thumbs-up 

Miss Lila, we sure are sorry about all the animals losted at the Zoo.  I think all of them are having a ruff time rite now.  :( 

There's more pizza to be eated so I hope we get more pizza bones today!!  :chow

Wishings for a great Friedday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Miss Nancy, I'm so sorry you are miserable.  I hope you can see a doctor and find some relief soon.

Ivy, that is ownderful news about the missing puppy friend being safe at home again!  :yay 

Miss Elizabeth, I hope all the news heading the way ob you and your lubbed ones will be good news.  :kiss2 

Molly you and your Mom can do the girlie-girl things like standing in from  ob the closet and choosing what to wear!  MoMo lubbed to do that.  And to critique Ma's selections.  :rotfl 

Lila, Mistress werks wif people who want her to get up at 7:00 AM for meetings.  :yikes  That's horrid!
Mistress, I'm sorry that so many ob the Zoomobile animals that you loved and werked wif hab gone D E D.  That is sad, eben if knot tragic or shocking.  :kiss2  I'm sorry you are missing your zoo friends too.  This is a difficult time and we all hope that at the end of it was can again enjoy some ob owr fabirite activities.

Gino!  You musta been real uncomfy and now you are knot.  :yay 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hi just popping in, Bitzi & I  are at our Aunt Carol's house. Mom made a surprise trip to the hospital in the dark of Monday night.

She was cut up & sewed up. She is better & they left her out .  We will be staying with aunt Carol for another week  so mom can get rest & get better.

Happy Birthday Mr Dennis :b-day

Mr Richard,  Miss Debbie, Miss Nancy , Mr Doug, Miss Sherrie we hope you too get well.

Ivy glad to here your neighbor poopie came home.

That's all for now  Daphne & Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Daff & Bitz! You can't juss drop sumthin like that! What happined? And is your mom reelly OK?

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Lila is right!  Daphne & Bitzi, what a fright.  :eek   We are worried about Miss Caroline and won't be sure she's OK til you ladies are home wif your eagle eyeballs upon her to be reassured.  :kiss Miss Caroline.  Feel better soon.

Spirit, Your Friend.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

4 hours ago, ScootersMom said:

Miss Carol Ann, I like Einstein's fashion advice.  He had 3, or was it 5?, identical suits and one pair of shoes.  He said that way he didn't have to waste any energy thinking about what to wear.  I did that for a while, and it was liberating . . . but also boring.  :sleepy

That is sort of what I normally do! We have to wear a school logo embroidered shirt. I have 7 identical ones except for color. So normally my bid decision is light blue, green, pink, red, purple, blue, blue! Bottoms don't show on camera, so comfy shorts it is! LOL! 

Posted (edited)

Hola!

Mom sez fanks fer the good thots.  She is sum bedder.  She gets depressed when it herts bad fer a long thyme, so when it herts knot as bad, eben that is bedder. So the bak payne iznt as intense, an she got sum sleep last nite!  Oh, she sez it wuz wunnerful---she needed it so bad.  She still feels spacey tho, like she is ketchin up.  I gess it takes longer to bownce bak when you get older.  She will hab 3 daze ob knot walkin klients dogs, so I hope she stays moobin on her own.

When Mom is knot walkin odder peepels dogs, she is prone to knot gettin dressed.  Or just warin swet pants.  But 5 daze a week, she duz hab to go owt an walk dogs, so that is good.  Odderwise, I fink she wood get too lazy.  Miss Carol Ann, fer ober 25 yeers, Mom wore logo stuff to werk.  I fink haff her wardrobe sed Animal Friends (an the odder haff sed Greyhounds or Galgos :lol).  Is kinda nise knot to fink too much abowt it, but, si, is nise to pick yer own stuff!  Soon the preshure will leeb, an you will hab fun!

Yay!  We are happy liddle Nala is bak.  She wuz gone a pritty long thyme fer her fambily to be worryin.

Aw, Lila, lotsa changes at yer Moms zoo.  Is sad to loose speshul animuls, an to be missin the odders.  An plusalso, alla the ebents cancilled. :(

Oh, Miss Elizabeth, we hope eberyfing is okay wiff Misser Richard an yer brudder.

Gino, are you bouncey today?

Miss Noo Carol, Mom sez that wood be BERY borin to dress like Misser Eye in Stine.  Ob corse, he had odder priorities.

Miss Chris, I fink yer yard werk sownds like a full thyme job!

Boo fer 7 AM Zooms!

Uh, Daphne, uh Bitzi, whot did happin to yer Mom??  You dont usooly go to the hospiddle inna dark nite fer sumfin knot skeery.  Is she okay?  Pleese let us know.

So gess whot?  We got a emale today to register fer Grapehounds!  It is the last week in July, an apparintly, they are moobin forwerd wiff the ebent.  West Noo York iznt hit so bery hard as arownd NYC, but we are finkin---whineries are bery krowded inna summer wiff lotsa turists.  So if it duz happin, there will be sum changes, wiff the whineries, an wiff how the ebent is set up.  We are all hopin to go.  We hab wanted a rode trip fer a wile, an eben if it is low key an soshal distencin, it shure wood be nise to get away.  We reserbed owr trailer fer 1 hole week this yeer, so wood be lotsa thyme to relacks.  Its easy to soshal distence inna campgrownd.  Oh, an they hab fer sale masks wiff the Grapehounds logo!  Dad wants a black, an Mom wants a purpel.  Miss Elizabeth, wood you an Misser Richard be goin?  Wood be grate to see you an Merc.  An innybuddy else frum the club, wood be grate to see you too!

Laila Mariposa

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:grouphug Miss Nancy :grouphug

:bighug Miss Elizabeth :bighug

Mayhaps this will cheer people up

https://tinyurl.com/qndjcfa

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

2 hours ago, cello said:

That is sort of what I normally do! We have to wear a school logo embroidered shirt. I have 7 identical ones except for color. So normally my bid decision is light blue, green, pink, red, purple, blue, blue! Bottoms don't show on camera, so comfy shorts it is! LOL! 

At least yur wearing pants (or claims) 😉

Miss Caroline, yur skaring us awful. 😮

Miss Patsy, I habs been trying to get a :digicam ob Momma roaching, but I habs knot seen her do it yet!  Plusalso my paws are too beeg for the white dot on the phone camera screen!   I will keep trying for you!

Miss Nancy ob da Burg, I hope you get better ebery day.

Miss Caroline!!! Speek to us!

Miss Noo Carol, Momma sed she forgot about wax beans!  Her Momma used to make them a lot when she wuz growing up!   She is going to look for some at the grocery store this weekend!

Miss Lizabeth  :grouphug

Lila, my Momma used to habs 6:30 ob da am meetings  and she would habs to dribe to Baltymore for them and leave at 5:15 ob the AM!  :eek

Laila, Momma just ordered two purkle Grapehound masks today when she got that email!

Ivy, maskless houndie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Miss Caroline!!!!!!!!!   :yikes

Feel more better every day Miss Nancy!!

Miss Ivy, I bet a picher like that would come in really handy some times!!!!  ;)    :devil     :lol

Momma did nuthing today cause every time we wented outside it started sprinkling!!!!  Then we'd go inside and the sun would come out!!  :dunno  We did get some more pizza bones tho!!!   :chow

Later gaters!!  

:rivethead    AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Posted (edited)

Caroline! Are you ok? What happened?

I'm laughing so much right now, this was how the boys spent their day. It was sunny and HOT today! Charlie under the cool breeze as far away from any windows and Zorro full sun. Guess who's from Spain and who's from England :rofl

99364391_273180180732632_10630755475982999122814_232616618037979_316942297808974

Miss Cynthia

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Hello again , without details I had a hernia that pushed to my bowels. Things got blocked up big time. The hernia was pushed back Monday night, no damage to the  bowel . I had to have surgery & they did a mesh repair for what the hernia did. I cant lift anything larger then 5lb & I should  not do  overhead lifting for 4 to 6 weeks.  So here I am without my girls. Carol has 2 greys of her own so they are in good company.  l will say the hospital had good food . They also checked me for the 19 before admission & I was negative.  Folks with the virus are in a different building . No one is allowed in the with you or to visit you & they are super careful & follow  all the precautions . 

Miss Nancy I am glad you are feeling better too.

Good NIght all, be safe 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina