Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #197

:balloonparty  Happy Birthday Nigel!  :balloonparty 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hello my Friendlies!

Gonna be sunny and warm here today!!  Just about perfect!  :thumbs-up 

:confetti  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTER NIGEL!!!!!!!!!  :confetti  

:yay  :yay  :yay  Happy 13.75 to Miss Lila!!!!!  :yay  :yay  :yay    

Miss Nutmeg!!!!!  :lol   That gives me a funny picher in my head!!!!  :lol  

Miss Ducky, I am disgustified cause we cannot have any stuffies out in our house!!!!  I will never know what it's like to play and sleep with a unicorn cause Flizzie is a butthead!!!!!  :bugeye 

Miss Noo Carol, my Daddy wants to try one of them brekkie sandwishes from Wendy's.  Momma thinks it would be too much, but she doesn't like to eat brekkie anyway.  *I* would like it, I know that!!!  :nod 

Tamarrow my Momma has to leave really early to go see her Momma and take her to the dentistical place, and to get her hairs cut, and probably groshry shopping.  Cause her bruther, who usually does it, is out of town this whole week.  So I will probly not get to check in till way later tamarrow.

Wishes for a peesefull couple of days for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Happy Burfday, Nigel.

Happy burfday, .75, Lila!

Miss Tin - we lubz da pichures.

We hopes dat da houndie iz all better!

So Mama and daddiman went to Jersey - and gess wut!!!  DEY BRAWT ME!!!  Juss ME!!!!  Ah am lubbing up wif daddiman an mama  Ah am reel gud in da car an stuff.

Andi, dat iz reel nice ub yur mama to take her Mama fur all her stuff da needs to be dun!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Miss Elizabeth we are sorry your brother has gone :wacko:

Happy birthday Nigil! :blowcandle

Happy 13.75 Lila! :gh_bow

Miss Kathy you are clearly putting in a lot of practice on the sofa :D

Super pics of quite a few club members. Nice! 

It's been hot and dry here and lots of bits of the garden have gone all crispy. I don't bother to go out much - my sofa is far more comfortable. Mum has been busy with work stuff. She still hasn't been able to see her grandbaby so we have to make do with photos. He looks very cute. 

Mum is exasperated with living in England at the moment. Hypocritical and arrogant people making political decisions appear to be sacrificing the health of everyone else for selfish reasons. But she said I'd better not get all heated up about it here. 

Anyway, love to you all 

Velvet :nappy

Dippy (Dinky Dipstick) and Velvet (Redbrick Velvet). Remembering sweet handsome Rebel (Emporio Rebel).

I'm sitting on my front stoop waiting for the funeral procession for our fallen officer to go by on the way to a small town cemetery about 60 miles south of here. Their kid is only 10 months old. 😢

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

On 6/1/2020 at 2:58 PM, greysmom said:

The new laptop I got last fall (or so) has OneDrive from Micrrosoft installed as cloud backup.  It took it over a week, but it finally got through all the files I had transferred over from my old laptop - which was thousands of files!!  Like, 44 GB of data!

Every day it sends me a "On This Day" memory notification, similar to what FB does, but it goes back though ALL my photos I have stored.

That photo was from 10 or 11 years ago!  I must have saved it from a trip you took with her.  Before you had Beka, so a while ago.  Maybe Greyhounds Reach the Beach or your Memorial day trip down the shore.  :dunno I just loved it and thought you'd enjoy it too!

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Poor Clarkie. There is a protest over at West Jr High on West St. Cars driving up and down West Elm St two houses away from me blasting their horns. People standing on the sidewalks with signs. Two helicopters flying around overhead. It has been peaceful hopefully it will stay that way. He is terrified. He went out to pee and flew back up on the porch. There is supposed to be another one at the fairgrounds less than a quarter of a mile from me. Aaaaaand he just puked up bile.:sick  Poor little plinker. I think benedryl is on the before bedtime snack menu tonight.
Miss Halise

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

I logged into my mom's email account not realizing at first it was hers -- and then i saw a couple of not very nice things she said about me.  :angryfire

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Happy Birfday Nigel and poor Clarkie! And Lila 13.75! please ebereewun stay safe, it's getting crazy out there

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

My Momma is sooooo eggsited- she got her furs cut today!   :dunno    She sed something about "Stay at Home"  and "it's been 13 weeks! "   Hoomans are a leetle strange sometimes.

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

3 hours ago, Patsy said:

I'm sitting on my front stoop waiting for the funeral procession for our fallen officer to go by on the way to a small town cemetery about 60 miles south of here. Their kid is only 10 months old. 😢

:brokenheart:cry1

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss Patsy, dat musta been sumfing...

Misser Nigel! Happy belated birfday! :yay

Miss Andipants and Miss Nuttymeg, yes we learned in da galgo movie dat da RAZA iz actually da desire to chase da bunny wiff awl obs dem liddle strength. So a good dog will habs lots obs raza and a bad dog will habs no raza and will knot be needed. Da mom iz assuposed to pass da raza to dem puppies, so yoo need a momma wiff a lot obs gud raza ifn yoo want dem litter puppies to be full obs raza and chase da bunnies.

Zorro del galgo habs too much raza.

Wot else hmmm....Momma-bear's orchid iz blooming again and I swear she spend more time wiff it dan wiff us. And wot does it do? Does it smells gud? NOOO Does it habs fur to pet? NOOOOO can yoo walkie it? NOOOOO. I feel lyke I yam being replaced. Wot am I chopped libber?

82310895_2009780849153668_63490002338248

Yoor freend,

Charlie da chopped libber

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Miss Kathy, we MUST see a pic of your newly cut furs please. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Good job, Cynthia! I have a coworker whose orchids keep blooming and blooming. We think it's because they are in a sunny window on a metal file cabinet, so they stay warm even when our office is freezing.

I got Fuzzy to bark at me by singing "Dancing Queen". LMAO, I don't have a good voice, but I do have constant earworms.

Gino roached this afternoon, he must be feeling better.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Yay Lila!  Another milestone!

Nuttymeg, the Purple Martins are very pretty birds.  I didn't think about them being only in North America.   I hope the House Martins move into the houses your mum put up for them.  

Happy Birfday, Nigel!

Oooh, AndiPants, I forgot about Wendy's new breakfast!  She isn't as close to me as Mickey D's or Sonic but I could still go there.  Those sammitches do look big, but they look really good, too.  That might be a weekend breakfast!!

Dustin is having an advenchure with the 'rents!

That is sad, Miss Patsy.    :hope   for his family and friends.  

Clarkie, I'm so sorry that you are askeered.  Mama Halise will make sure that you're okay, sweet boy.

But Charlie, that's okay, I LIKE chopped liver!  It's nom nom nom on rye bread with a leetle drop of horseradish.

Miss Noo Carol

Hola!  Well, wuz annudder beeeeyoutiful day, but we dint get a walk!  Mom desided she needed sum retale ferapy.  So she went to Kohls cawse she hadda buy sum, uh, bigger unnerwares.:blush  She haz indeed put on sum wate, but she is tryin to loose that wate.  Inna meenthyme.....is nise to be komfertabel.  She haznt been inna store sinse the qwaranteen, an it wuz pritty nise.  Of corse, the dressin rooms were klosed.  But she duznt need inny klothes.

"Miss Nancy of da Burg, we do what we can 'cause all of us end up in the cellar at one point or another.  Our responsibility is to support others until they find the stairs. :nod  "     Miss Noo Carol, that wuz a bery, bery nise fing to say.  An it helps to know that. Fanks.  She is hopin moore moobin arownd will help---I fink it duz.  Speshully if she is moobin wiff me!

Wow, Lila, soon you will be 14!

Happyest of Happy Birfdays, Nigel!

Oh, Miss Jen!  Owr harts are herting fer you. :(

Oh, Miss Patsy, that is so sad.

Si, that is eggzackly rite abowt the raza, Charlie an Zorro.  We all loved that Yo Galgo moobie.  Wow, that orkid is spectackoolar!

Dustin, you got to go to Noo Jersey?  Rode trip---yay!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Almost time for last outs!!!  Smell ya later!!!!  :lol

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom