Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #197

Whoa boy, these are some strange times, but life goes on for the WFUBCC same as it has for lo these many years!

Everybuddy nos whot to do, so have at it!  And congrats to owr deer Miss Kaffy for finishing working for ever and ever!!

Wee Hamish

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Gud morning

Happee Retirenment Day, Miss Kathy! :pinkele

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Good Satonday! We are here and it is good to see everyone. 

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

We are here too!  It is a happy, sunny day here in Mary Land today!  :D 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Happy Rest Of Your Life to Miss Kathy!!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Wonderful pictures, Miss Kathy!  I know you will enjoy your retirement more each day!  :seesaw

I lost track of the birthdays, so **HAPPY BIRFDAY** to everyone!  If it's not your birfday, we'll pretend that it is.  :balloonparty

Miss Noo Carol

Well, I like that idea, Miss Noo Carol! :b-day to everyone!!!

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

This week was like birthday week for me. I received a card package/thank you from a gt'er for dog sitting her 2 wonderful greyhounds and my neighbors bought and installed a new screen door for me.  Then we had socially distant drinks in the park last night since its going to rain the rest of the weekend. And I know you guys know my job has been stressful but I crushed it this week and even received kudos from the bosslady for my hustle. 

Enuff mom! Sheesh! You guys I've missed you so much! My newish sister Summer? She's ok I guess.

What? I saw you kissing her nose last week.

You most certainly did NOT mom! You're seeing fings.

Watch it young lady, you're going to get yourself in trouble...

Harrumph mom! Anyways....i miss you my frends and will share some snax soon! Habs a great day ebereewun! 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

45 minutes ago, jenners said:

Well, I like that idea, Miss Noo Carol! :b-day to everyone!!!

Miss Jennie

Duz dat meen dares' cake?  :blowcandle

Wut, Mummy?  If it's my ideer, I shud git de cake?  And we need snax aneeway?   hm...

97996651_10158549291438910_7826572415051235328_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=xD5NYs1I5zQAX_20hl_&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=b339f08de31be94f2161a41f3e5cc233&oe=5EE5D8AB

Merc!  whot a greyt cake!   Nom nom nom!

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Since there might be new readers or old lurkers who might want to delurk now and then, here's an old new Club introduction that I always thought hit the nail on the head. 

We selebrayte owr frends joy, we bees sad when dems sad. Wish for healing riteawayqwik for dems wot needs it.... Fru loss or healff ishooze an illness....wotebber it mite be. We welcum noo members heer, an into owr hearts

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Miss Patsy, Momma says thank you so much for pretty notecard from Maui!   Plusalso for your sweet note too!  cuddle.GIF

Oh Miss Kathy, what a lubly day you described.  :kiss2  Welcome to retirement!  Ivy and Cherry Pie will help you adjust to retired life.  I can understand dat leaving the werk ob a lifetime and saying goodbye to friends and colleagues is a bit bittersweet.  I bet you're gonna lub habing your days to command just as you wish!  :confetti

Thanks for the noo Club, Miss Susan and Hamish!

Miss Jen, I'm glad this werk week left you confident and feeling like that champ you are!  :kiss2  What great neighbors you hab.  That's a troo gift as well.  

Merc, what a delish cake!  And pretty too.  :chow

Miss Patsy, that is indeed a most excellent reminder ob why we gather here and what we lub most about The WFUBCC.  Thank you!

We are habing sunshine and the first really warm weather we've had yet this year.  That prolly means that Ma can spread Amdro--the bait killer for fire ants.  Those liddle nasties are ALL OBER this year.  We want to  tell 'em :f50: in a remorseless kinda way. :devil  Ma's tired ob getting bitten whilst werking in the yard.  I'm tired ob her complaining. :D 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

30 minutes ago, Patsy said:

Since there might be new readers or old lurkers who might want to delurk now and then, here's an old new Club introduction that I always thought hit the nail on the head. 

We selebrayte owr frends joy, we bees sad when dems sad. Wish for healing riteawayqwik for dems wot needs it.... Fru loss or healff ishooze an illness....wotebber it mite be. We welcum noo members heer, an into owr hearts

Frens froo fick and fin.  :nod   :bighug

Happy 2nd day of the year that made mom turn on the chilly boxes.

We got nothing except hi, stay safe all 

Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Posted (edited)

Summer Strawberry Spinach Salad with Avocado | Ambitious Kitchen

Caprese Salad | The Pioneer WomanCaprese Skewers - Dinner at the Zoo

Edited by Jenbo

Charlie would you please tell my darling cap'n Jack that I posted his faborite brocoli cheddah casserole for him? :beatheart