Boot recommendation, rear paws dragging and nails worn down

Hi all - my 10 yo pup has some known lower back nerve issues and she is on Gabapentin for that which manages her pain well.  However, on our mile or so walk she is dragging her rear feet such that the nails are being worn down. (Most of our walk I can keep her on dirt but not all.) Anyway it’s ok that her nails are taking the scraping on pavement currently, but her pads/toes are going to be next I’m afraid - so I’m thinking I will need to put her in rear boots to protect her paws. Any suggestions? I honestly believe she probably won’t walk in them, but she is either going to have to or not join my other grey and I on our leisurely retired-racer stroll. My vet does acupuncture so I may try that once the current quarantine is over to see if it helps, but right now doesn’t seem the time to take her to the vet multiple times a week for treatment. Any thoughts will be appreciated. 😊

I'd go for a boot that's easy and quick to get on because she's not going to let you fiddle around for long and stick duct tape over the bit that drags on the ground so you can replace it cheaply and easly

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

I've used Thera-paw boots for dogs with corns. Some of those dogs also dragged their feet. Thera-paws are expensive but more durable than cheaper boots:

https://www.therapaw.com/therapawboot

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

i used vet wrap. made a bootie, it lasts around 2-3 days depending upon the amount of walking. felix was pleased that he could go out for short walks again when i started wrapping his rear paws. go loose- but not loose enough to fall off. do take it off and let the paw air out so you do not end up w/ fungus. it stays on better than $$$$ thera-paw boots. purchase the 4" wide tape. tractor supply has it cheap in their horse dept.  chiropractic adjustments, K-tape, you name it didn't help. but keep your eyes open for a webmaster harness- they will help w/ steps, in and out of the car- etc. that's the next step.