Where to buy Greyhound Clothing

A lot of URLs for greyhound clothing retailers have become inactive and it seems the only place to find greyhound clothing is now Etsy where the price is about 3-5 times over my budget and it's a painful process to filter through all the Italian greyhound and human clothing to get to true greyhound apparel. Where is everyone buying their greyhound clothing and accessories these days?

Where are you located?  I make legless Greyhound/Galgo fleece PJ's custom fit to your hound if you are interested.  PM me if you are.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

I am in Ontario and get all my stuff here

https://chillydogs.ca/

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

www.houndtime.com  I make fleece jackets and flannel house coats.  Zoom Doggies Coats.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds