Sign in to follow this  
FiveRoooooers

Birthday #11! Miss M!

Last year, when Miss M turned 10, a local Rotary Club held a Pancake Breakfast in her honor. Sadly, this year due to CRAP-19, the Rotary had to cancel. That did KNOT stop us, however, from celebrating Miss M's birthday #11 :confetti :b-day :confetti

There were balloons

Image may contain: dog and indoor

And signage (jes knot at the rode ware it usually goez)

Image may contain: indoor

And pamcakes, wif froot and whippy :clap

Image may contain: food and indoor

It rained All.Day.Long. So we set a tablecloth down in the living room and scattered the noms all around, just like outthedoors  lol. Here is the resulting Camper Carb Coma!

Image may contain: one or more people and dog

Thanks for looking! Happy Birthday Miss M !

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:confetti   :confetti   :confetti   :confetti   :confetti 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS M  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody here wants to come to your house for birthdays from now on!!!!

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

The Divine Miss M! :star Happy birthday!! Camp Greyhound sure knows how to throw a party and chase those CRAP-19TM blues away! :f50:

17369590311_3d5eeef92f.jpg

Rachel with Sweep and kitties Olive and Momo.
Always missing my boys Mud and
Henry

Happy Birfday to the Divine Miss M.!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13); Greys Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07), Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17)

Happy Birthday Miss M :b-day   No virus and no rain can ruin your special day!  :wub: 

Pretty good caterer for the party too!  :food

A very happy birthday divine Miss M.  They say eleven is heaven :D

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Happy birthday to your young'in!  

Camper Carb Coma

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

:b-day Sorry you had a  boring 11th birthday but so glad you had one

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Happiest of birthdays to roo from Shine and Odin in lower Delaware.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Happy birthday Miss M! Here’s to a happy and healthy year ahead ps does your caterer do outside events?

Living with Buddy Molly b. 5 November 2010. Welcomed home 16/6/2018 ❤️

Won 17/112 races at Romford - our champion Essex boy

:wub: Happy Birthday to the Divine Miss M, all the way from London. Looks like you had a greyt celebration! :blowcandle x 11!

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

Posted (edited)

Miss M says Thanks y'all for all of your happy wishes :inlove

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

And signage (jes knot at the rode ware it usually goez)

And why not?, ask Miss M's indignant fans.  You didn't let a little rain interfere, did you?  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

Glad you made the most of your 11th birthday, Miss M!  :balloonparty :blowcandle

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

large.happybdaybanner.gif.f6cdaaba55177a

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

What a party! Happy happy birthday to Miss M!

Kendra, devoted walker of Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia) and her son Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia).

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/7/04 - 2/20/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds,
    Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/16/03 - 10/29/14, who really knew what a good dog she was,
    and Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/13/10 - 1/31/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too.

Happy Healthy Birthday Miss M! She looks thrilled. :rofl Thanks for sharing her special day with us!

💙💜💚💛❤️

I forgot how to put a pic in my signature. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

Happy 11th Miss M! :blowcandle  I'm glad you got to have a nice party even if there was no trip to the drive thru.

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Looks lyke yu hadda greyt Birfday Miss. M. Miss. Jan shur knows how to look afta yu. Awl I gottid wazza  tiddly littul byte of roast beest wen I waz eleven bak in Janyooree.

Wagz frum Chancey and Nuttymeg too.:gh_bow

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.