Urine leaking in females

Our 12 year old (but very fit!) greygirl has started to leak urine while sleeping.  There are stress factors -- we lost her borzoi brother in February, so she is a single dog, and COVID-19 doesn't allow her much of her regular dog interactions.  I won't give her Proin, DES or Incurin, but are trying the homeopath "Leaks No More" and VetriScience's Vetri Bladder Canine.  Has anyone tried these?  Many thanks! 

it's most likely not stress, just old age- good luck w/ the homeopath route. of all the companies i do like many of vetriscience's products. also vitamin rx is a good solid company. line her bed with puppy pads or a water proof mattress pad  or try doggie panties for when they are in season. baby diaper modified?

my old scottie who was on prednisone for his addison's disease had urinary incontence at the end due to drugs. belly band- it was a male worked and his bed (he was only 24lbs) was a watermelon box lined w/ unprinted newsprint and a washable towel. just keep life simple and easy to wash daily.

I definitely wouldn't go the Proin route but Incurin and DES are both fairly safe to use under the advice of your vet and could be an easy fix for a problem that's distressing to everyone.  

Good luck.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly