G I G. Canceled

MP_the4pack

Usually you have to wait until at least one year to the day before you can book. The Quality Inn will let you book now for the April 2021 GIG. Can't do it online though so you'll have to call them.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

there will be online activity, so stay tuned to the FB page. Vendors will be having a sale as well with 10% donated to Nittany GH. once there is more info i'm sure i will post it- unless ducky beats me to it- which is fine!

all of you stay safe- it's a good time to get the dogs out for walkies- no cars on the road! do crazy people out either!!!!https://www.facebook.com/joe.bushman.18/videos/1604206626417043/?t=14

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be too hard to organize an event this size with less than a year to go.

However, we're organizing a Virtual Vendor Weekend, basically the shopping part of Gig that same weekend done online.  We're looking for vendors to participate and also starting to publicize it far and wide for attendees.  The fantastic advantage of this is that nobody has to travel to participate!  If you want to vend, the only fee is the 10% donation to Nittany.  The central "showcase" or entry point to the vendor shops will be a Facebook page (although I'm tossing around ideas for people who HATE Facebook - let me know if you are one of those so I can gauge the need for it).  The page will not be opened up to attendees until all the vendors are set up (likely April 29th or the morning of the 30th).

2020_Virtual_Event_Ad.jpg?v=1586094157

Sharon, Loki, Freyja, Capri (bridge angel and most beloved heart dog), Ajax (bridge angel) and Sweetie Pie (cat)

Visit Hound-Safe.com by Something Special Pet Supplies for muzzles and other dog safety products

:gh_bow

Hmm, can't edit or delete my post so i need to make another post to fix a mistake.

Only vendors who had already been approved to vend in Gettysburg are allowed to participate in this event.  I'm sorry, I didn't realize that until I was told just now.

Sharon, Loki, Freyja, Capri (bridge angel and most beloved heart dog), Ajax (bridge angel) and Sweetie Pie (cat)

Visit Hound-Safe.com by Something Special Pet Supplies for muzzles and other dog safety products

:gh_bow

• 8 months later...
On 3/24/2020 at 12:46 PM, zimsmom said:

Any chance they would rebook this for a fall event? 

Greyhounds in Gettysburg has been rescheduled for Sept 23-26, 2021

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png