89350318_2481811475468650_10784421674892

Gotcha! :lol  Let's play Count The Sardines :rofl

Okay, here it is - have at it kids!

88971214_2481811432135321_11895123668159

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Stinky fish! Woohoo!!

:pinkele

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

2 hours ago, Remolacha said:

One measly sardine per dog? :omg As our Brit friends say, Whot a swizz!

He's doing his bit for the environment and cutting down on emissions

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

7 hours ago, Remolacha said:

One measly sardine per dog? :omg As our Brit friends say, Whot a swizz!

They get more than one :lol I'm pretty sure that I'd gotten distracted before meal prep was completed. <Annie Mayhem>

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

5 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

Is Cletus on the end there? Or does he not play sardine games?

I spy a less needly nose and a chikken collar peeking out beside Bea. :lol 

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Stinky fish! 

Why the coat and long pants, Miss Jan?  I had to change to the summer uniform here on Wednesday - shorts and a Tee Shirt.  And we've had the AC on since then - pollen is too thick for me to open the windows. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Don, that's not even nice!!!!  :shakefinger 

Now I gotta get some stinky fishes for the girls!!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Went to Tesco supermarket her, one of the UK's top chains. Covid-19 scares have panicked the sheeple and odd things are out of stock 'cus of panic buying. Plenty of coffee, frozen and ready meals, beans, canned goods, bread, eggs, almost all out of microwave rice (the cheaper & house brands) plenty of larger rice sacks you had to cook yourself. All out of pasta, except 1 portion of std. wholewheat spaghetti, 2 of their top of the range organic whole wheat and one of 50/50 brown/white. no shapes. Plenty of all their various sauces for the pasta they don't have. All out of the mid-range ramen noodles, some cheaper 'curry flavour' ones left. Plenty of pot noodles. Pretty well stripped of milk. longlife  milk still had plenty - I would have expected them to go if people are  hiding out and staying away from potential infections. Plenty of frozen stuff left...Breakfast cereals stripped of the cheaper and the more expensive versions. Most of what I'd consider essentials for long term survival were still there. Plenty of sardines. I just bought my normal weekly stuff. Checkout lady said during the week it was a mad-house, weekends pretty much back to normal and they'll have the shelves restocked in the next day or two. News says Tesco started rationing Pasta today - 5 items per family.  I like dogs better than most people. They deserve their sardines.

p.s.- Poppy likes the ones in Tomato sauce, never had a gas problem. she gets a full tin of three fishies every couple weeks. never  buy the ones packed in brine or oil. Too much fat for her.

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.

Stinky fishes in my bowl

I like 'em mashed up

I like whole

Glad the campers got more than one fishy :D

Edited by MarcR

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

1 hour ago, kronckew said:

I like dogs better than most people. They deserve their sardines.

Yes. But as I was reading your message, I could feel the panic rising as I was wondering about the pot noodle situation. I can now sleep easy tonight.

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23

3 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

Stinky fish! 

Why the coat and long pants, Miss Jan?  I had to change to the summer uniform here on Wednesday - shorts and a Tee Shirt.  And we've had the AC on since then - pollen is too thick for me to open the windows. 

Summer uniform? AC? Pollen? We have none of that yet, oh dear. That was actually KNOT myownself bundled up, rather it was Bea’s daughter Polly’s mom, who visited recently with the fam! I hope they come back to GT and share some pics. Eight doggos  plusalso one tiny hooman kidlet :wub: who all had the best time :yay 

Oh and the campers also enjoy the tomato sauce variety of sardines. The pantry is good to go lol. 

1 hour ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Oh and the campers also enjoy the tomato sauce variety of sardines. The pantry is good to go lol. 

Burke and Tricia's Murray liked the ones with hot sauce. The hotter the better.   We had a yearly ritual at Dewey where I would bring him stinky fish.  I miss that boy. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

17 hours ago, MarcR said:

Stinky fishes in my bowl

I like 'em mashed up

I like whole

Glad the campers got more than one fishy :D

Almost a haiku!  :hehe

I count six houndie/houndie types (Cletus)

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

4 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

To the tune of Tiny Bubbles

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

6 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

:dingWinner winner chikken dinner (a la Cletus) :lol

Graham especially liked the ones in tomato sauce. 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

On 3/8/2020 at 11:02 AM, Jerilyn said:

Is Cletus on the end there? Or does he not play sardine games?

Winner! :clap

On 3/8/2020 at 11:13 AM, ramonaghan said:

I spy a less needly nose and a chikken collar peeking out beside Bea. :lol 

Winner! :clap (apologies to both of y'all for the late kudos :lol )

Repeat but bonus Cletus pic, 'cause he lubs ya :wub:

79902732_2402569506726181_85221151256608

Special treat around here...the stinkier, the better. :) 

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

On 3/8/2020 at 6:44 PM, MerseyGrey said:

Yes. But as I was reading your message, I could feel the panic rising as I was wondering about the pot noodle situation. I can now sleep easy tonight.

Tesco here have  28p chicken and mushroom pot noodle that's better than the more expensive ones like batchelors, and their own store branded ones, and one with phoney oriental manes. Some of them are well over a pound and do not taste nice. batchelors packets were pretty much sold out. They were on sale at 40p, usually 80p-£1. (50p at Sainsbury) Don't care for aldi's pot noodles much.  Packet noodles there are better.

batchelor's bacon ones and the knock-off bacon ones at Aldi and the store brand Morrisons are the ones I buy most. (and some chikken ones ;))

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.