Might need a last minute, long term sitter

Hello! I used to be an avid poster in the days before smartphones... i'm back to this site after a long absence. I'll post photos of my current set of greys in the coming days... However at the moment I need some assistance... Hopefully Im not violating any rules here. 

I'm in need of some medical treatment and might need a last minute sitter. Drop off would be in the next week or two. Duration is a bit open ended, but probably 4-6 weeks.

My hounds are very sweet and definitely come as a package deal. A 5 year old girl and an almost 7 y.o. boy. The girl is a total alpha and is in charge, you can find my boy's photo in the dictionary next to the word "derp" and worships the ground she walks on. Neither are cat friendly. 

Location I can be flexible with... I live in Western NY and I'd be willing to consider anyone within a 5 hour drive of here, however I am looking at treatment options all over the country and plan on driving if all possible, so even if you don't live near me, reach out anyway, it might work out. 

If you are interested or have a referral, please reach out to me directly.

Edited by Jessica
Added my location, fixed typo

is wappinger's falls too far? it's near the hudson river.  look up the location and http://debbiesgrooming-n-boarding.com

i have used debbie over the past umpteen years and have referred many people to her. one summer we were teaching in texas- left the 2 greyhounds with her for 8 weeks. she's a certified in animal rehabilitation and is a great person. that is if she has room- debbie is always fostering a gh from the local group. good luck w/ your medical treatment.

I'm in Western NY but rent and our landlord would probably have a heart attack if I asked to dog-sit two greyhounds in addition to our two girls. Our adoption group, Buffalo Greyhound Adoption, offers sitting services. There are many volunteers with greyhounds or without that would happily help. Your dogs would be brought into someone's home not a kennel.

Here is our website, if you are interested I can give you phone numbers as well but don't want to publicly post them without permission: http://buffalogreyhound.org/contact/

If you don't hear back from someone through the site in a reasonable amount of time, definitely message me and I will call/text around. I have three people in mind that do sitting and I have their numbers.

Edited by lifeingrey
PM'd you their numbers