Sign in to follow this  
Jerilyn

Thirteen and a half

Lila is 13 1/2 today!

She does a lot of this. :wub:

l7Q9lkKl.jpg

But also this. It doesn't look like an action shot but she was chasing me around the yard and poking me with her snoot. :P

P4psu7nl.jpg

And when you're an old lady you don't have put up with a photoshoot for any longer than you want to. :lol:

4yeV1hFl.jpg

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Have a happy half birthday Lila!   :balloonparty 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Have a greyt day Lila.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Lila :kiss2 Doin it rite! 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Posted (edited)

I’m such a novice! I had no idea about half birthdays! Happy 13 1/2 Lila 🍾

Edited by MerseyGrey

Living with Buddy Molly b. 5 November 2010. Welcomed home 16/6/2018 ❤️

Won 17/112 races at Romford - our champion Essex boy

Posted (edited)

Ms Lila, Ms Lila!!  Happy one half Birfday :cookie!   Tell your Mistress that you should have a McD's Parfay.  Dey are da bomb!!  

Your frend acrost the beeg lake, Hope

O yeah and Mummy too.

Edited by Fostr_Mom

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Happy 13.5th  birthday to lovely Lila!!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

4 hours ago, MerseyGrey said:

I’m such a novice! I had no idea about half birthdays! Happy 13 1/2 Lila 🍾

I feel so fortunate to still have her at this age, and in such good shape, we celebrate every day. I consider another good 6 months worth marking.

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

7 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

I feel so fortunate to still have her at this age, and in such good shape, we celebrate every day. I consider another good 6 months worth marking.

This is a lovely thought and it gives me a lot of hope for mine, who is still a spring chicken at (nearly) 9 1/2

Living with Buddy Molly b. 5 November 2010. Welcomed home 16/6/2018 ❤️

Won 17/112 races at Romford - our champion Essex boy

Happy 13 1/2th birthday to the gorgeous Lila! :wub:

Kendra, devoted walker of Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia) and her son Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia).

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/7/04 - 2/20/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds,
    Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/16/03 - 10/29/14, who really knew what a good dog she was,
    and Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/13/10 - 1/31/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too.

Hope you got the pampering treatment you deserve, Lilagirl.  If not, give that human a few more pokes of the snoot.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

Happy belated 13 1/2th Lila!

You look terrific.

Ivy is almost 12 1/2 and she's even whiter. She had a romp in the yard today. Old girls know how to have fun. :lol: 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13); Greys Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07), Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17)

:beatheart   Looking good, Lila (Good Looking).  They named you right at the track. :kiss2

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Happy 13.5! After 13 years old, we celebrate quarterly.

Jan with precious pups Katie Crazykatiebug, Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; and Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Oh, Lila, you are just so beautiful :wub:

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society