Bean's pic in February CG calendar

EllenEveBaz

Can't let February go by without posting about how  I've enjoyed seeing GT photographer Steve's pic of his Bean, along with Spodee, in the CG wall calendar this year.  Bean looks like she enjoyed being a snow dog.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

I have a number of pictures of Bean lying in snow, as well as sitting in it. It doesn't bother her at all.

In the following picture, half-brother Billy Bob (left), Bean, and Spodee are waiting for treats. Billy Bob and Bean decided that showing off their sitting skills would help things along.

20180415_0528-XL.jpg

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

6 hours ago, MrAlexTheDog said:

I have a number of pictures of Bean lying in snow, as well as sitting in it. It doesn't bother her at all.

In the following picture, half-brother Billy Bob (left), Bean, and Spodee are waiting for treats. Billy Bob and Bean decided that showing off their sitting skills would help things along.

20180415_0528-XL.jpg

Awesome photo!:beatheart

On 3/3/2020 at 8:49 AM, lukasmom said:

Cold butts!!

Bean really didn't mind lying in it, either.

20180415_0038-XL.jpg

I was told that when she was on the farm, she and her litter mates were often playing in the snow during the frigid winter of 2013-14 when the temperatures were below zero. They weren't out long, of course.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

On 2/26/2020 at 2:43 PM, EllenEveBaz said:

Can't let February go by without posting about how  I've enjoyed seeing GT photographer Steve's pic of his Bean, along with Spodee, in the CG wall calendar this year.  Bean looks like she enjoyed being a snow dog.  

Coast Guard Calendar? With Snow? Missed this one.

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.

Coast Guard Calendar? With Snow?

This is a good example of why Celebrating Greyhounds magazine/calendars maybe should not have renamed itself with just the acronym.  :lol  Although a Coast Guard calendar with snow pictures sounds like an interesting idea.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

On 3/6/2020 at 1:43 PM, EllenEveBaz said:

This is a good example of why Celebrating Greyhounds magazine/calendars maybe should not have renamed itself with just the acronym.  :lol  Although a Coast Guard calendar with snow pictures sounds like an interesting idea.

😀

JMm8BFc.jpg

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.