Sign in to follow this  
Time4ANap

The Kravitz Sisters?

The cable company pulled out up front to check an equipment box on the street this evening.  Mrs. Kravitz 1 and Mrs. Kravitz 2 both jumped from their beds to go see what was going on in the neighborhood. It was the most excitement we've had here all day. :lol

SktVsgX.jpg

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Always missing my boy Hi Noon Rocket. The home of Petunia, MW Neptunia and Kate, Miss Kate.

What!!  No bed so they can watch the world go by without getting up? :shakefinger

Grace (Ardera Coleen) born 18 June 2014
Raced at Monmore Green, Wolverhampton UK - 68 Races, 9 wins, 5 second places
Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 

Glad to see that Petunia is up to the task! Well done girls :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

So cute and so predictable.  :lol  At my house, Old Man Spirit barks at anything he sees going on in the neighborhood and Young Nate stands behind him and barks because Spirit is barking.  

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Good work, girls!

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

They are sighthounds after all.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

13 hours ago, HeyRunDog said:

What!!  No bed so they can watch the world go by without getting up? :shakefinger

There are 2 beds for watching out the door right where I took the picture from.  There are 2 more beds in the same room in case they want to watch TV.  Not that they are spoiled. 

Always missing my boy Hi Noon Rocket. The home of Petunia, MW Neptunia and Kate, Miss Kate.

I was expecting to see the blinds tilted up the way the original Mr.s Kravitz did.

Mercury sits tall on the couch, with his tail dangling to the floor, at the sign of anything on our dead end street.  Ya never know what you're gonna see.

sml_gallery_15587_3010_4658.gif     gallery_15587_3010_6519.gif     sml_gallery_15587_3010_5890.gif    large.tndeusegazon.gif.9f24809a85e60eab9 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

"Amateurs," sneer Milo and Jeter.  My guys have a comfy sofa with an excellent view out the picture window to the back yard, live on a corner lot and have a DOG DOOR so they can go out and check on activity on the side street, watch for my car to come home, bark at deer, run off the squirrels crossing the yard on the power line, catch rabbits and groundhogs, and so on.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

Mrs Kravitzes!!!   Bwahahahaha!

Jeannine with Merlin the fuzzy kitteh, and Cody grey-girl waiting at the bridge

On 2/28/2020 at 7:11 AM, ozgirl said:

Mrs Kravitzes!!!   Bwahahahaha!

I always called Rocket "Mrs. Kravitz" also. That boy missed nothing that happened out the window. :lol

:lol How many people even remember Mrs Kravitz?

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

1 hour ago, jenners said:

:lol How many people even remember Mrs Kravitz?

Miss Jennie

I would have forgotten her long ago except the show is still on every day on a couple of the channels here that show mostly old shows.  

I love those channels :D

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society