Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 195

Miss Jen gots chips!  Miss Jen goat chips!  Spill da news, Myka!  I am so excited for you!!  :confetti
Oh lookit!  A cute girlie in a Liddle Black Dress!

Velvet, I bet you're happy to be home.  It was nice ob you to let you Mom hab a good visit.

Congratulations to Hamish!  I be Miss Susan is thrilled to be da winner too!  :yay

Galina, you look worrited in that photo.  I hope you ended up habing fun.

Lila, you tum is still upset?   I'm so sorry.
I myownself hab been picking at my food and knot eating wif enthusiasm.  Ma had gotten me some ob that Bright Mind food that you like.  Yesterday, wif a new bag ob Bloo Buffalos I ate wif gusto and enthusiasm.  Ma figures I just fone' want a bright mind. :D

Cherry Pie ahs a whole day to be celebrated! :yay 

Miss Chris, what great looking and sounding garden beds.  Wow!  I hope they are easy peasy to put together.

Happy Bifrday Miss Jennifer!  :confetti 
Um, wait.  Which Miss Jennifer?  Myka's Miss Jen?   :yay 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

HOORAY FOR HAMISH! :pepper

Marie Callender's makes a cherry crumble pie that is so awesome, the cherries are just tart enough to offset the sweet crumble on top.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

It’s ThirstDay everwon!  We are home alone all day. Yuck. 

Since we have a doggie door and only 5 foot see thru fencing, generally galgos aren’t a good fit for us. The deer 50 feet away would probably cause a mass exodus. 

congrats, Myka and Miss Jen!

Just to let you know, Sherman will be leaving us Wednesday afternoon on the comfort of his favorite bed in our home. :( 

stay safe everwon

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

86788740_10156592433512735_8649345659129

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

2 hours ago, cello said:

BREAKING NEWS ALERT!!!!

HAMISH, THE WEE DEERHOUND, HAS WON HIS CLASS AT THE DOG SHOW TODAY! 

HAMISH BEAT HIS OWN BROTHER OUT FOR THE RIBBON! 

MORE UPDATES AS NEW INFORMATION COMES IN.

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!  GOOD JOB!!

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

We are so upsited for Hammsih!!

Miss Jenbo - we habz had a few fambilee members related to Molotov.....Ah will habz to look dem up an see.  We lubz da black houndies in owr home an are so happee for yu!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

3 hours ago, cello said:

BREAKING NEWS ALERT!!!!

HAMISH, THE WEE DEERHOUND, HAS WON HIS CLASS AT THE DOG SHOW TODAY! 

HAMISH BEAT HIS OWN BROTHER OUT FOR THE RIBBON! 

MORE UPDATES AS NEW INFORMATION COMES IN.

Gooooooooo Hamish!

Miss Jen's B'day?  How did we miss that?  Happy burfday!! :b-day

Miss Loosy?  I did KNOT like Mama putting that camra in mah face!  she's got some other :digicam she just deleted!  I liked the kidlets just fine!

Ms Galina :wave

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Hola!

Mom an Dad are bery happy---they got there tacks refund today!  Is soooo nise to hab sum extra cash.  Mom still cant go hog wild on her trips, but at leest she is knot gonna go in debt.

Hola, Galina, my sisser frum annudder mudder.  You look so kewt eben if you dont want yer picshure takin.  Miss Tin, Mom is shure those cabins are niser then the casas. 

Oh, Hamish, when we saw that you did win, we felt such a rush ob pride!  How wunnerful.  An that is such a nise pic wiff Miss Susan an Miss Laze.

Myka an Miss Jen, we are so eggcited fer you.  Yer noo lady is just beeeeeyoutiful.  An she is all shiny black an a machure lady.  Just lovely, rilly lovely.

How nise that Miss Ducky an Miss Carol Ann are meetin.

An Velvet, is allays grate to hab the Mom come home.

Oh, Miss Cindy, we are so sad that Sherman is leebin us soon. I fink you will find it komfertin to say goodbye at home, tho.  An ob corse, we know he will continoo to get spoyled!

Andi, is nise that yer Mom is finkin abowt gardins an flowers an beggies.  Just duznt seem like spring is comin to the Berg inny thyme soon.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Chickin Arms!   Dat's taboo! :yay 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Now I can see everyone! Does wee Hamish's coat look a little softer in that pic?

It is pouring down and windy and cold, it was a quick-quick pee this evening for both. Then they came in and G PLAYED with Fuzzy in the middle of the living room. Usually Fuzzy solo FRAPS. I am so proud of how far he's come.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

YAY FOR WEE HAMISH! THE BONNY SCOTTISH DEERHOUND RULES!!!

THIS CALLS FOR TWO PIECES OF PIE (YUM I LOVE PIE) AND SOME HAGGIS AND TATTIES AND MAYBE EVEN A PAN OF BUBBLE AND SQUEAK!!

Seriously, congratulations to Miss Susan for the win.  Awesome pic.  :confetti

Miss Cindy, I am so sorry that Sherman has to leave on Wednesday.  You will be in our thoughts.  Sherman, we love you, big boy.  :cry1

Edited by ScootersMom

Miss Noo Carol

Thanks everyone!  I'm so proud of him!  More when I return. Tomorrow is another day!  

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Ms Susan - Congrats!!!  And Hamish - good job big fella!!

Ms Cindy, we're so sorry that Sherman's time is running out. Oh Sherman, enjoy every day you get. 

Ms Jen, Happy Birthday!

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

Congrats to Wee Hamish in his victory. 

Mr Patsy and I are taking Jazz to see our beloved Dr Carol tomorrow. Something is definitely wrong. He is getting skinny and is hungry all the time (and he's never been a chow hound). He isn't drinking a lot of water.  Neither Jazz nor Linus are big water drinkers unfortunately. I wondered about worms but the litter boxes (shared) seem as usual. Of course whose is whose isn't known. So, off we go tomorrow noon. Also worried about hyperthyroidism possibly.

Sherman, sweetie, I can close my eyes and see us on your lovely screen porch having a lovely ear rub. Your 'rents love you dearly and will do right by you. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Miss Cindy    :kiss2

Miss Patsy, we hope the kitteh is tasty... uuummm... OK.  Soon.  B)

Congrats Miss Soozin!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!    :rivethead

:nappy    AndiPants 

Edited by greysmom

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Patsy, that sounds like possibly diabetes.  Weight loss while hungry and also thirsty I THINK are classic symptoms of diabetes.

We show at 8:30 AM today.  It would be nice for my dear friend if her puppy won this time. What would be really nice is if there was a third 6-9 month deerhound entered, but there isn't, so it'll either be me or Laze.  

I shall report in as I can!

Happy birthday Jen!  And congratulations on the new addition. 

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Ouch!  Onlee two deerhounds competing?  Bruder aginst brudder!   It's Sivil War!  gallery_15587_3010_988.gif

Merc, don't you think Hamish and Junior are just having fun showing off for the people and prancing around? 

Don't no.  Nebber bin tu a byeauty contest.  (Butt, Ivy wud win!!! :inlove )

Sherman, sweetie, I can close my eyes and see us on your lovely screen porch having a lovely ear rub. Your 'rents love you dearly and will do right by you. 

:unsure

Mummy sez I gotta gib de winky report :blush   It's fine, perfektly fine. :blush

um......   so how's Jazz doin dis mornin?

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Jazz, I'm sorry you are knot feeling well.  I sure do hope you nice vet has some good answers for Miss Patsy and some helpful treatments for you.

Sherman, your humans lub you a whole lot.  Enjoy your time wif them.

Gino and Fuzzy played!  :yay

Galina, I'm glad you are just a camera-shy girl and that you were really habing great fun.

Merc, I usually ignore other guys' winkies--well other than to gib Nate's as good a sniff as he gives mine--butt I am delighted with your positive winkie report this morning.

We got some snow yesterday--enough to wet the deck and roads butt knot enough to stick.  It was a real pretty drive home for Ma.  Then the weather got well below freezing.  When Nate and I wanted to go potty this morning at 3:32 AM the deck was like a slip-slide.  :eek   I did knot like it at all.  I can poop on the deck and see the sky just fine.  :nod 

Spirit, A free spirit when it comes to rules

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

:wave Hola!  We're having very nice Febooary weather.

Noos on the car....probably wait until Monday for them to call again.  They are working on things.

Auntie Patsy???  :hope for Jazz.  If it does turn out to be dying beetles, read on:  Our Karma (who will turn 18 in 6 weeks) was diagnosed with dying beetles a year and a half ago.  Symptoms:  weight loss (from 18 to 12 lb) and he was having lots of trouble walking, plus his litter box was very wet.  All the tests were done.  Our vet told me that we could get his dying beetles into remission.  She told me to stop feeding kibble as they have sugar in them. She gave me a website which I will have to find again, about every canned food and the sugar level it has.  You could pay $$$$$ for veterinary food or do as I did, with the vet's approval since this is on that website.  I feed canned Fancy Feast at about $$ but only PATE.  The others with gravy and such have added sugar.  So after a couple of blood sugar level day long tests (I had to poke Karma's ear every 2 hours for all the waking hours of the day and test the blood) and a short stint of insulin injections (2 weeks or so?) his blood sugar stabilized.  He's been in remission (which can happen in cats) for 16 months or so.  I test his blood every other weekend and it's fine.  He gets a can of fancy feast for breakfast and one for supper.  A couple of treats for overnight.  He's happy and healthy now.  Oh, and his blood pressure was high so he's on a small oral dose of BP meds.

We really have no other noos.  Mama and Daddiman have decided one of them will prolly go to Spayne to pick up Noor.  A coin toss may decide who is going.  We don't know when one of them will go yet either.

:wave Galina

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

I appreciate everyone's concern. Well.... except for "tasty" 😮😮.  He is NOT drinking a lot. Never has been much of a drinker and that hasn't changed. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Hola!  Jazz, sweet kitteh, hope you are okay.  Moms do know when sumfin is knot rite.  I wuz finkin mebbe hyperfyroyd too.  When a kitteh gets to be a sertin age, is allays a possibility.

Owr Simon is knot doin too well ether.  Is moore ob the same fings, but we fink mebbe he is on a downhil slide.:(  He duznt seem to hab much kontrol ober his pee an poop, wich duz make fings a bit difficult.  We are allays washin stuff.  An Dad wont let us owt ob the bedrooms inna mornin till he haz checked downstares to see if Simon haz left innyfing we mite wanna eat.  Si, kitteh poop is a dellicacy, I fink.:blush  Simon is skinny too, but that is knot much differnt.  He haz bin habbin his trubbles fer a wile, an the vet can onny get him to feelin a liddle bedder.  He will be 15 in April, I fink.

Ja, ja, winkie report! 

An si, Spirit, is okay to go onna deck if yer helf an safety are kompromized.  Is okay to go odder plases too, if you are skeered.:nod

Oh, we just saw that Miss Tin or Misser Michael will go to Spayne to get there beeeeeyoutiful Noor.:yay

Laila Mariposa

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh Miss Patsy, I hope Jazz is OK and the vet can find a fix for him!

Sherman, you are such a sweet houndie and I am so so sorry that the Ebil C habs found you.   I hope you do knot hab any pain and I know that Miss Cindy and :brushteeth are lubbing on you a lot.  Enjoy all the treets and lubs that you are getting now!

Miss Soosan just posted on FB that Junior won first place!

Momma and Daddy got an email yesserday from their croose line that their croose from Tokyo to San Francisco habs been canceled!   :o    They canceled all ob their port arribals in Asia!   Something about some virus or something.  So Momma was all :weep at first but they decided to book a trip to Maui in October instead for their 30th wedding annibersary.   She sed something about a First Whirled Problem, whoteber that is!

Today is Lexi's last day to stay wif us and she is being picked up at 4:00.  Then wifout all the eggstra commoshun we will really begin our noo normal wifout Beka. :cry1 

Ivy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.