Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 195

Moby Dick? Did you get TP, Miss Patsy?

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Mummy lefted me :ohno

Mummy gabe me a going away :kong  :yay 

Mummy camed home wiff de Big bogx ob  :dogcookie :yay 

Now, I can stop obsessing. Also picked up a donation of elastic, more almond milk, and eggs.  Glad I've always stockpiled t.p. I was 10 minutes after the store opened to non seniors and the pallet was emptied. Apparently, one pallet of store brand was it.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

You are indeed right, Ducky. Was met by a nice guy right at the doors who explained where tp was and that they would let us know when It was approaching 8 if one wanted to flee before the masses. Went to pick up a cart and a nice young gal said to please take this one she has just sanitized. Made for a caring experience and so appreciated. 

I've always had an abundance of tp since my m-i-l was kinda a tp hoarder and when we moved her out of her apartment into the nursing home we went off with all the tp we found. We just a couple weeks ago finished that hoard after a year and a half  😮 and were met with Costco being out (80 miles south).  

Waiting for repair person from Bud and Ralph's (shades of Lake Woebegone) still. Phone number written down wrong so we are knot first in line and freezer has been unplugged since last evening. Keep up the bakandforthbakandforthing please. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Good Woesday! The sun is out. So are the lawn guys.

Found my first wasspppssppss of the year--it was crawling on G! I could see him trying to brush something off, I got up and looked. WASP!!! I don't think he got stung. Scooped it up and disposed of it.

Fuzzy is so funny. Last nite, she kept pouncing at Archie, trying to play. He was under the table, but not in any distress, I think he was amused. Now they are on the couch together.

Patsy, glad you got TP. The stores here are still having to limit and still getting cleared out in a trice. Are you going to clean out Moby? Good time to see what haunts the bottom.:noevil

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Gud affernuun frendz. Congrachulayshunz on getting the tp Miss. Patsy.

Despyte the currant hassulz (or bekos of them) Mum finks she iz winning atta momint.

She spent an hower anna haff onna fone this morning ( starting at 5.30. ayemm) wayting to get froo to hur bank to transfer munneez to the akkownt that Paypal tayke munneez frum. We OKay fower ower fuds now that she can pay fower it. The normil supplier didn’t hav ennee so she fownd sumware eltse that didn’t and ordered two bags and thay kum tuday.:chow

‘Cos she gotta self incinerate she kan KNOT go shopping and. she lern yesserday that the lokul butcher iz delivvering meet. Yu gotta spend £30 minimum witch haard fower hur but wen she tawking onna fone to the shop she say to the young man “Yu liv on my estayte, I kum and sell yu poppeez everee Yeer.” Wen he reelyse who she iz he sed “Don’t wurree, I will bring yur order afta wurk”. and he jusst did! Mind yu it waz still £23, problee dubbul wat she buy inna soopamaarkit but she gots dinna fower the best part ovva week!

She iz finking ov trying an online food orda frum Ocado ‘cos she yused them wunse be4 and shud hav an akkownt wiv them iffn she kan rememba the password - witch iz  - unlykelee. It gonna be abowt free weeks be4 thay gonna deelivva it enneeway. How duz she know wat she gonna need in free weeks tyme?

We hadda waak this morning inna sunneshyne and then Mum did sum gaardning to stay owt az long az she kud.

Wagz to awl ower frendz, we finking ov yu awl.

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Believe it or not, one of my new dog show friends does animal rehab, and she got a call this morning about a very young kitten trapped in a wall.  He was extracted, and is too young to go to a shelter, so my friend is taking him for a while, and immediately texted me asking if I want it!  Since it was my intention to get a "regular" cat this time from a shelter, I have tentatively said yes pending photos.  He is a wee all black fellow. This at the same time as I was preparing to send a deposit to a Sphynx breeder who has a darling male, 4 weeks old.  But Nikita won't care one way or the other, so I guess I'll do the smart thing and take the free kitten.   And, bonus, we can go visit our friend while we pick up the kitten when it's ready in a few weeks.  Isn't that amazing?  

I'll keep you posted!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

8 minutes ago, locket said:

:yay fur noo Kitteh! Now he will need a name! How aboot Plaster sinst he wuz found in a wall?

Charlie - Knot gud wiff names

:nod  Dat's a gud wun!!

Aunty Patsy, Don't yu hate it wen yu cleen out de freezer and find people yu don't eben remember?

Two kittens are the best way! That way they can tire each other out. Mom has four black cats, I think they are great, too. Congrats!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

13 minutes ago, locket said:

:yay fur noo Kitteh! Now he will need a name! How aboot Plaster sinst he wuz found in a wall?

Or Wally  ;)

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Ceapcrapcrapcrap    😢😢😢

Hello my Friendlies!!

Gonna be mostly clouding but mostly dry today and tamarrow.

Hahahahaha!!!!  WALLY!!!!!  That's a awesome name!!!!!!!  :rofl   Plus also yooneek and topical!!!  :rofl 

Miss Soozin we hope this kittteh works out for you and Mister Nikita!!

Mister Merc gotta KONG!!!!!  :chow

Mister Charlie gotted up errly!!!  :eek 

Miss Patsy gotted TP!!!!!  :yay  Hope it's a good outcome for the freezer!!

Miss Nutmeg, Momma says we are all trying new things now, so tell Miss RE Carol to go for it!  :thumbs-up 

Momma found a pakkige of pea seeds from last year, so she's gonna plant em today.  They should do fine in the colder weather.  If she could get to the store she'd get some onyums too, but that ain't happning!!!  I don't care about the onyums, but maybe some brokkolees would be nice.  Oh.  And the oil delivery dood is coming again to fill us up this time.

Wishing for a happy day for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

23 minutes ago, Patsy said:

Ceapcrapcrapcrap    😢😢😢

Uh oh. Was Moby Dick harpooned for good?

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Miss Patsy? Is the freezer all right? :huh

Dr Steve was given the task of naming my new Gimme Pig baby girls. He has chosen Thelma and Louise :lol

Miss Susan, you are clearly meant to rescue this wee kitteh :yay

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Moby DIck, that was such a mean trick to play on Miss Patsy.  Shame!  :shakefinger  Oh no, Miss Patsy, are you tears for that Moby Dick fulla foodstuffs?  I'm so sorry.

Miss Carol Ann, I bet your school is smart enough to have a paid Zoom account.  Zoom is working really well for Ma's small meetings to.  They are still cruising on the free account that ends meetings at 40 minutes.  The decision is that if meetings must go on after 40 minutes they'll just start another meeting.  A bio-break every 40 minutes is welcome. :D

Oh, Miss Jennie, your new liddle hedgies are an adorable liddle fambily!  Oh, I see now that 2 babies are coming to you.  What fun! :yay   Welcom Thelma & Louise.

Nutmeg, the planning and foresight required for managing to keep supplies during this crisis is hard on my Old Girls too. I'm glad you local butcher is being so helpful and that food for you and Chancey is secured.

Won't a liddle black kitten look cute wif nekkid, mostly white looking Nikita!

There are now new Federal requirements about pay for people affected by Covid-19 and Ma has to do some fancy programming footwerk in the big program that digests employee time & attendance info and creates the payroll file her company sends out to be processed.  Messing wif that big program always puts her on edge 'cuz it's so embarrassing and serious and high-profile to screw up payroll.  Wish her luck. :D 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

1 hour ago, macoduck said:

Or Wally  ;)

Purrfekt!!!

54 minutes ago, Patsy said:

Ceapcrapcrapcrap    😢😢😢

:ohno  Did Moby go to de Bridge?  Shud we do a moon howl?

1 hour ago, Mercsmom said:

Aunty Patsy, Don't yu hate it wen yu cleen out de freezer and find people yu don't eben remember?

:ohno :blink: :ph34r   So mutch for Safer at Home!

Kewte piggies, Miss Jennie!

You can do it Miss Loosy!

Misress is appropreatin her work WebEx account for the zookeeper's meetin tonite. ;)

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

It's WindsDay everwon!  And, it was raining and quite chilly this morning, so I was  content to sleep in.  Guest was quite content to let me sleep in.  :lol 

Guest's brother's name is Wallace and he goes by Wally.  Maybe Nikita could also be known at Gromit!  We have two black kittehs here.  Littermates and couldn't be more different in personalities.  Enjoy your potential new kitteh! 

Miss Patsy, good scores on the paper goods and good thing they don't hafta be frozen.  I would be so bummed *my* freezer went D E D.  I wouldn't be nearly as bummed if Guest's did because then I would get some of the good stuff of theirs.  We hope you don't lose much, if any.  

Thelma and Louise - nice!  We hope they both enjoy the Casa de Miss Jennie.  Guest figures if there is a time to foster, it is now.  However, with Finn here, that makes it a big no.  I figure that the right doggo just hasn't found us yet.  

:brushteeth is home with us again today.  He is really feeling bad about not helping his patients that need him.  Guest told him that pushes up daisies would prevent even more from being helped.  Looks like they are getting a few masks within the next several days, so he can help those that most need it.  Plus, what a good way for him to wile his time - inflict pain and yank a few teefs!  As long as he leaves mine alone, we are good.  Gotta be a special or crazy person to enjoy messing with peoples' mouths.  Yuck, yuck, yuck. 

So, no Olympics for another year.  Glad they have decided to play it safe so the athletes can, too.  

Charlie, my brekkie was LATE this morning because Miss Paris refused to get out of bed!  What is up with this nonsense.  So, be glad that you got fed on time!  And, you get mommabear home with you.  I did NOT get fed on time and Guest is not here.  Double whammy.

Anyway, :brushteeth is inspecting the chilly box for some lunch.  I gotta help him choose wisely so there is some for me.

Have a good day everwon!  Wash your hands and cough into your elbow!  

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star who better not cough since I cannot cough into Guest's elbow as it is at work and I am at home! 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Aunty Patsy, Don't yu hate it wen yu cleen out de freezer and find people yu don't eben remember? -- actually I do hate that 🤪  It  just confuzzilates me.

It was named cuz it was a 22 cubic foot white chest freezer--hence a great white whale--hence Moby Dick.  Since it was purchased July or August of 1969 or 1970 and had only a single service call ever to replace the relay it has been a good and faithful servant.  Yes, Moby Dick has been harpooned right in the compressor.  Fortunately it's still pretty cold and he's out on the enclosed unheated porch and very full so I'm assuming things will survive pretty well until the new one comes on Saturday.  It was satisfying to be able to use up the remaining balances on the Delta American Express cards we got for being bumped the day after Christmas.  (Wait two more hours for $600@ worth from Delta?  Yes please!!)   Between it being on sale $250 off and the freebie Delta Cards, we're only out of pocket  $350  🤪🤪🙃

Hola!

Miss Patsy, we are sorry abowt Moby Dick, but glad you will hab kold food til yer noo one comes.  An si, you did KNOT deserb that!

Oh, Miss Jennie, those gimme pigs made us smile!  They are muy bonita!  An you are so lucky to get those liddle gurls.

Wasps, Miss Vanessa?  Yikes!

Aw, Nutmeg, that wuz so nise the young man brot yer meet order.

Oh, Miss Susan, that is ahhsum abowt the kitteh!  I fink it wuz ment to be. 

Dad got sum TP today.  An sum Dr. Praeger froozin veggie patties that Mom likes an that they dint hab fer a long thyme!

An yestiddy, a frend sent us a pack of mini loafs ob wheet bred an sinnamon bred frum a local bakery.  They will send it free to innybuddy, but you pay fer shippin.  The shippin is kinda high, tho.  Mom is gonna distriboot it cawse she trys knot to eet too much wheet, but she will shure keep the sinnamon.  She knows peepel who wood like that bred.  Iznt that nise ob the bakery?

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Good grey day to all

Miss Patsy we hope it stays cold for you until MD's replacement arrives

Thelma & Louise you are adorable. We hope the temporary home becomes a  permanent home for you.:beatheart

Mom went out into the big world to make food purchases. She also was picking things up for Miss Kate  who cant go out because she just got over pneumonia.. Mom  went to Trader Joe's. They only allow a certain # in. You stand outside in line 6 ft apart. When someone comes out they sanitize the cart & you go in. Nothing not prepacked is available. You can buy only 2 of any item & are only allowed to buy no more then 1 cart full of items . No wait in the check out line. So now between what we had & what she bought we should be good for a week.

Miss Susan good luck getting the black kittie.

Daphne & BItzi hoping this bug leaves & N E V E R comes back.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Dat's a great deal Miss Patsy!

Miss Paris, I yam wortried aboot yoo. In dese desprate times, eeting SHULD be yoor main priority! And den napping. Becoze I see me momma-bear harvesting fud and putting fud away in case. We habs a fridge full obs fud, a freezer full obs fud, a pantry full obs fud. And us? Onlee two bags anna haff left. Wot ifn owr fud stop being produced? Wot ifn I starbed to deff? So I make soore to be up and ready when fud iz being rationalized delibered so I always habs a full stomach. Fink aboot it Miss Paris...

Yoor concerned freend,

Charlie - concerned butt full obs fud

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Miss Susan, I think Wally is a perfect name and that the little black kitteh is perfect for you.

Miss Patsy, I'm sorry that Moby Dick has gone to the big Ocean In The Sky.  Hoping your fuds stay nice and cold until the new one gets there.

Miss Jennie, those gimme pigs are sooo kewt!  And Thelma & Louise are perfect names IMO!

I like these happy things!

Miss Noo Carol

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Gud erlee morning frendz. I woked Mum up by barking, then went barkbarkbark down the gaardin arownd free firty ay emm. Wen shelookinna porch the milkman had been and leftid ower milk butt K OT ower extra fings she ordered. We doKNOY know iffn he still gott them on hiz van or iffn he sposed to kum bak layta wiv awl the nyoo peepuls ordas.

Then Mum deesyde totry putting in an online orda to Ocado. Evereefing went OKay until yu hadda book a deelivveree slot and there waz Nuffing at awl. Awl booked until the end of April and Nuffing afta that, so she left the shopping baskit full and gonna watch and wayte to see wen the calendar open upp. Itta Gud job ower fuds kayme Yesserday..

it look lyke Haymish gonna getta nyoo kitteh and Miss. Jennie getting sum Gimme Pigz!:thumbs-up

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.