Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 195

:yay

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

It's MoneyDay everwon!  And, it is raining and cold.  Yuck.  That makes me bitter, so I guess I got a taste of your Bitter Yuck,  Hada!  That is wonderful news about your tushy!  

Mister B, we are sending good thoughts your way today.  I can only imagine the reunion you will have with George.  I bet he makes some great wings for you.  And make sure you send a sign that you arrived safely and to a huge feast.

In spite of all the craziness around here, *I* had a great weekend!  Guest took me on interval jogs on both Saturday and Sunday and we got good long walkies on Saturday and Sunday AND she actually followed through and baked us peanut butter, bacon, and oatmeal biskies!  After we got a bite, we followed her all around the house, hoping for more.  I was quite the happy girl this weekend and chattered A LOT.  Then, of course, it is raining and gross today.  Guest is hoping that my memories of the weekend carry me through until tomorrow.  Ha!

Image may contain: food

Paris also bothered me this weekend.  It's tough to get any decent rest with her around. 

Image may contain: dog and indoor

:brushteeth is getting frustrated with Guest's work.  He wants her to work from home and is now just waiting for travel restrictions to kick in so that she has to.  

Grocery stores and Costco are still stripped bare around here, Daphne.  Fresh produce is is good supply but forget about getting any regular staples.  Why on earth would everyone need all that flour?  Sheesh.  Guest uses it regularly and would like some but there has been none to be found.  Must be with all the TP.  One leads to the other, I suppose!  :lol:  

Guest put together a big pot of chili this morning before she left.  The house is starting to smell pretty good, but she already told me I can't have any since it has garlic and onions in it.  Sheesh.  Give a girl a break, would ya!

No major cleaning projects have stated around here since the weekends are still rather regular.  However, if she has to work from home, I bet stuff gets done then!  We shall see. 

Anyway, it's post brekkie nap time.  Stay safe everwon.

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Good Moansday! Cool and wet, had some rain overnite. It's going to get back in the 80s tho!

Lulu, we are glad for B9 and that your bum is on the mend.

It's amazing, no more tourists for the forseeable future, yet they are still building hotels as we speak.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

What wonderful news about Lulu's butt being B9!!  I needed that good news today. 

Like all of us, I'm thinking about Mr B, Feline Extraordinaire, today  (and his mom, too,  of course).

Where I'm set up at the north end of the living room is of course the coldest spot in the house. (picture little shotgun house with the front porch having been converted into the north end of the living room somewhere in the dim past). Underneath this area is The Hell Hole we discovered after The Flood of '97 when we had to tear the basement walls down to the studs. COLD. I'm living in my two pair of Miss Nellie's mitts--one stays at the couch and the other lives in my bedroom headboard.

HINT. HINT. I would give anything (cost of materials, cost for the artisan's talent, postage costs, donation of your choice to Miss Nellie's, AND my first [and only] born child) for another pair with at least 1" more length added to the already-long cuffs of the last pair.   I'm just sayin'. 

Stay safe, stay 6' away (which is way greater a distance than I seem to have been assuming), and when in doubt don't go out. You all working from home have my greatest respect. I have a dear friend working off her kitchen table and sitting in a chair which is knot her friend. (They're planning a trip into town to liberate her office chair for the duration). How one keeps organized and functioning just boggles my mind. I'm so glad Kestralyn's house came with a preexisting home office that had been added to the side of the garage with space and insulation and small bathroom. 👍

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Hiya!

Mistress is here wiff me again, of course. I wonner where alla the peeple that are knot home are going? Everythin here is pritty mutch shut cept for the essential thins and the streets are empty. It’s kinda normill rootin for us, I got my morning sniffandtrot and saw my labradork buddy who is always out the same time as us. But I bin knot enthoozeeasktic bout eatin. Mistress gets frustrated wiff me cause it seems like I’m hongry, I juss don’t like what’s being served and I eat it up when I get despirate. -_- Alla that is fine now, but iffen she ever hasta go back to the offish brekkie is gonna be trubble.

Merc, I’m glad you and your mummy get to hang out, but that reelly aint’ mutch of a snow day. :P

Good noos for Lulu! Do alla them beeg words meen hemmerroid?

Send thots for a peecefull journee for Misser B today!

I don’t theenk I toll you bout the noo doggies 2 doors down. There are three of em, mayhaps chee-wa-was, but they look kinda beeger than a normill chee-wa-wa. Anyways, they bark and bark and bark and bark when ever any of us naybor doggies are out. Sooper annoyin! I juss stand there a look at em, cause it’s chain link fentses betwixt us. The lady who lives there yells at em and calls em in but mostly they are out wiff a older smoking man and he don’t do nuthin. :angry: The side of their fents on our street is wood and there is a big gap unner the gate and Mistress thot they could prolly get out. And shore enuff, twice this weekend they were on our street. :omg That is where I go walkies and peepee! There is a board kinda blokkin it now but iffen she sees em out again Mistress is tempted to report em, and the rool is only 2 pets per household…..

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

:confetti for LuLu's B9 news!

Fancy, you look just miserable wif Paris curled up there on that comfy couch.  :lol  

Mister Bigglesworth, enjoy your time wif Miss Susan and Nikita.  I hope you passage is swift and peaceful.  I know your reunion wif George will be full ob happiness and joy.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

RIP Mister Bigglesworth. I didn't know he was even sick. I am so sorry. What was wrong with him? He was very young for a cat, only 12, right? 

:( 

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Just popping in to wish Mr. Bigglesworth a peaceful journey today. There will be lots of sunbeams to nap in.  I've been following your exploits for many years.  You will most certainly be missed.  I'm sure George will be happy to see his "back warmer".  :grouphugto Ms Susan.  Mr & Mrs Cardinal were in the trees singing "greyhound, greyhound" to me this morning. I thought of you, Ms. Susan. 

Condolences to Ms. Nancy of the Berg for her sweet Simon. He was gorgeous!

Also glad to hear that Lulu is doing ok.  

Please stay safe & healthy everyone.  One of these days I will let my new houndie, Hope, tic to introduce herownself. 

Hope's Mom FKA Gracie Mae's mom

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Goodbye Mr Bigglesworth!  :cry1 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Eggcept Miss Jennie who can come here and clean cabinets/May I please be on the Miss Jennie Cupboard Cleaning List?  

Well, Misses Tin and Patsy, this is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry tempting, I must say :D

The sweetest of dreams, Mister B. When you wake up, your best friend George will be waiting for you :wub:

All of our neighbors and us are out walking, walking, walking, between cooking and eating. Some of these people normally go to gyms, Zumba, or play pickleball butt can't so we're all walking around avoiding each other by big margins and talking to each other from across the street. Everyone's dogs are all hurt and weirded out because we can't pet them because they're too close to their people :lol

Getting a new furnace today and it's starting to get chilly in the house :snow Soon I will have to go up to Steve's office where my pets are set up with a heater and watch Harry Potter movies. Gosh, I sure hate when that happens ;)

:yay Lulu!!!

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Hello my Friendlies!

The raining showers have already started so our pre-spring nice weather is OVER!!!!  :bugeye  Gonna be regular normill yukky Oregon spring weather now for a while.  :bugeye 

Miss Soozin  :bighug    Safe jurney Mister B..........

Mister Merc, you guys are getting the snowstorm we had last weekend - 2 weekends ago now.  It was just a little one so you should be fine!

Good news for Miss Lulu!!!  :yay  :yay  :yay    Leave your butt alone!!!!!!  :shakefinger 

Miss Jerilyn Momma says to tell you that almost all our seenyers have opted out of brekkie at some point, with few really bad side effects.  Lila, you just keep on keeping on, you hear????

Hahahahaha!!!!!  Miss FancyPants, you really look like you HATE sleeping there with Miss Paris!!!!!  :rofl   I want some of those cookies!

Well, we are just going to lay around probly today.  Momma started a new booking last nite so there will be lots of sitting around and reading going on!!  :lol  

Wishings for a wonderful day for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Merc, I’m glad you and your mummy get to hang out, but that reelly aint’ mutch of a snow day.

Shure it is!  She stayed home and eberreefing!  And, she sez I yam so drandruffy dat we had sardeens fur luntch! :chow

Patsy, what color?  I've got purkle, burgundy, lavendar and can do a houndstooth in any two of those.  7 1/2" across the palm, right?

Thinking of you Susan :kiss2

Ducky, that's a good Bingo.  IIve seen one for WebEx classes, too. Next week is going to be... interesting.

:banana B9! :pepper B9!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Wishing Mr. B a good journey home to see Hebbenly George, et. al.  :cry1

Yay! for Lulu's B9 butt!!  :yay

I dunno, Miss Fancypants, that pic of you and Paris looked pretty comfy to me.  :unsure

Miss Noo Carol

Miss Noo Carol, I was just snoozing in the sunbeam all my my lonesome, dreaming of my next jogging trip, when Parisite jumped up and plopped her bony self down, using *me* ! as a pillow.  I am NOT a fan of such behavior.  However, she does this all.the.time.  Being the gentle and genteel houndie that I am, I just suffer greytly in silence.  I am quite careful, just in case she renames herself Karma and chomps my tush.  :rofl 

Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Posted (edited)

Lulu! :yay Wut grate nooze. :bounce2

3 hours ago, jenners said:

Getting a new furnace today and it's starting to get chilly in the house :snow Soon I will have to go up to Steve's office where my pets are set up with a heater and watch Harry Potter movies. Gosh, I sure hate when that happens ;)

Sounds terrible! I'm sure we're all feeling very sorry for you right now gallery_15587_3010_56.gif

Mummyyyyy! Let me hab a go. I yam feeling soshully deepribed, like I can't play wiff no doggies or nuffink! I will nebber surbibe dis pandemomium! :crying  It's called a pandemic. Wutebber! Wut's pandas got to do wiff it! :bugeye Stop talking rubbish mummy. I hab had a hard day.

Dat's rite, sheeze home and eberyfink, butt guess wut, she is WERKING! WHen she tode me she wuz gonna werk frum home I imagined a bery diffrint sennarioe.... like, yoo no, lots ob cuddles on da couch, lots ob going in and out in and out in and out all da time, dat sort ob fing. Insted I find dat I yam abanduned on da couch while she is all gallery_15587_3010_5789.gif  in da neggst room. WUT? Plus also, dare wuz a hooman on da roof ob da elemententary school at da back ob da house and it made me soopah antsy. I kept whining at mummy to be let out to go and watch him. And mebbe say hello :rolleyes: Juss when fings were going rong wiff online class isshoos. She wuz KNOT impressed. BUTT I hab to :tomato on me pestoing skillz.

Guess wut! Weeze getting a snow storm tonite! And mummy is quite pleezed about it! We hab had bery leedul snow, witch as a general maddah is a positib fing in mummy's book, butt it is all ugly outside rite now and mummy is soopah pleezed to watch sum priddy snow later.  We mite eben get 8 inchiz!  gallery_15587_3010_609.gifgallery_15587_3010_231.gif  gallery_15587_3010_850.gif

Ms Nancy ob da Berg, weeze so sorry to heer dat yoo losted Simon kitteh. :grouphug  Weeze finking ob yoo.

Fancy! Dat Paris! Using yoo as her own pursunal pillow! Da cheek ob her! She habs no shame, duz she? Mummy says it's bery kewt and she is all awwwwing and aaaaahing. Pfft. It seems quite rood to me. Iffen I had a brudder or a sissy leening on me I wood show me toofers and do me lowest growl, dat wood show 'em! Mummy habs made da mistake ob falling asleep on me bum a cuppla times and I made it bery cleer to her dat it wuz KNOT okay. Sheesh. 

Pippin, leening on mummy hoo now can't type proppa :hehe

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

My friends, it gets WORSE!  No concept of personal space AT ALL.  This is what happens when Guest is at work and :brushteeth is in charge.  :rotfl 

Image may contain: living room, dog and indoor

Good noos for Lulu! Do alla them beeg words meen hemmerroid?

Jerilyn, it wasn't a hemorhoid. A hepatoid is a tumor that arises from a sebaceous gland (butt knot an anal gland). There are both benign and cancerous versions of it. We got lucky.

Oddly enough (sounds like a good name for our house).... here at Oddly Enough a year or so ago iggy Charlie also had a hepatoid removed. It was located on the underside of his tail and if you folded his tail down it could have acted like a butt plug. :rofl  Hepatoids occur more often in un-nuetered male dogs and spayed females.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

The handsome Mr Bigglesworth, reunited with George now.
90728469_3235774743099432_21351633882825

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hola!  Miss Susan, you made us laff afore you made us sad, finkin ob Misser B today.  We hope yer gorjus ( we loooove his pointy fase), smart, funny, sweet boy had a peeceful passing wiff you there, knowin how bery much he was loved.  We will shure miss him too. 

"Mutter washed Nikita today, and that tricksie little baldy try to jump out of the tub by grabbing her boobages wiff his pokey toes!  There was a bit of a shriek and I stayed out of the whole mess.  Mutter had a bluddy boob, but she says she will be fine AND dat naughty kitteh did KNOT get out of his baff!" That is why we laff.  Coodnt help it eben tho it duznt sownd like fun fer Nikita OR Miss Susan.

Si, Mom wooda left fer Noo Orlins today.  But it is bad there, pritty much eggspected. She is a liddle wistful, but hopeful that she will be there sum day.  An Spane an Portogul too. 

Own gubenor has ordered eberybuddy to STAY AT HOME.  One deff inna Berg now. Dad haz bin goin to the soopermarkit, but Mom is makin him go less, an be kareful.  He wares plastick poop bags on his hands!  An the check owts hab plecksi glass.  We all went owt to Tako Bell today!  Ob corse, nebber got owt ob the car, but wuz good to hab a dribe.  Mom is a liddle paranoyd abowt take owt.  Shood she be?  The gurl had on gloves, an we tole her to keep the change.  But just in case, we microwabed the food when we got home.  An Mom ebery day wipes down most ob owr howse!  Innerestin abowt the Costco, Miss Caroline.

Miss Caroline, wuz Mom who posted abowt Misser Cohen.  Si, Miss Noo Carol, he can say such elloqwent fings so bery simple.   We lissened to a bunch ob his songs last nite.  An plusalso Misser Van Morrison, sum older stuff, like Toopelo Honey.  An a beeeeyoutiful  live Bring It On Home To Me.

Glad Lulus liddle butt is doin good.  She is B-9! :yay But Bitter Yuck---yuck!

Miss Nancy, the Tack Shop haz a good set-up, we saw the pic. An good you did loose it wiff yer frend!  She is bein irresponsibel!  Minny peepel are.  Frend drobe fru a big park yestiddy, an peepel were owt all ober, KNOT shoshal distencin.  :angry:

Aw, Merc, you look ahsum!

Sownds like you had a grate weekend, Fancy!  Yer biskies look yummy.  An eben tho you prolly dint like all the sleepin klose an on top ob you, we shure injoyed the picshures.:heart  Parasite....:lol

We are sorry you are KOLD, Miss Patsy!

Oh, Lila, those noo doggies sownd annoyin.  Moore then annoyin.  Bad fer them if they get owt, si?  Hope you find sumfin you like to eat.  Knot noo doggies tho. :nod

Hola, Hopes Mom!

Sorry you are knot gettin enuff attenshun, Pippin.  But is bedder to hab yer Mom home, si?

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

chArlie, cHarliE hiya!  Its mee, Paris!  Gud to see yu heer!  I herded dat yu are like liking habbing yur mommabare around.  Mine is not.  She goes to werk ebberyday.  Her offish is considered essential.  I habs no reel ideel why but mama habs made sum jokes abut dat.  Ennyways, my cuzzin Finn is staying wif us fur like anudder hole munf.  Yur mommabare metted him, I fink.  He does NOT play wif Chompers.  Ennyway, he is like beeger den Fancy and moor comfy to use as a bed.  Like rite affer my daddy tooked dat pikchoor, Finn gotted up and lefted and I gotted da cowch.  mama seyd I may luk vacant but dere is sum actibity in my noggin.  

Yur fren

Paris :yikes Bueller :bounce2 

Posted (edited)

Share this with anyone who tells you "it's just the flu" https://www.facebook.com/1050327485/posts/10218176351614167?sfns=mo

Yes, 7 1/2".  However I do need to know what $$$ goes where.  I love all three of those colors so do what gives you pleasure.  The extra long cuffs will eliminate that nasty void between the end of the mitts and the sleeves of whatever I'm wearing at the time.  You are a goddess btw 🙃

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Farewell Mista Big.

We gottid ower waak tuday but by the sownd ov it we gonna ownlee be allowed wun waak a day akkording to the Missr Boris onna nyooz jusst now. Mum did KNOT mow the grass ‘cos she ended up sortin paypa wurk and foning the solissiter abowt getting a copy ov hur Enduring Power of Attorney so Miss. Fran gottid it reddee inkayse Mum waz ill and we had to go inna kennil and sumwun gotta pay the bills. Mum awlso bin meening to mayke an Advance Directive so hur kidlets kood tell ennee Doktors (KNOT ower Doktor Robin) that she doesn’t wanna be keptid alyve iffn she gots no kwality ov lyfe. She waz pleezed she had Missr. R’s wun to kall on atta end!

Wen she foned the solissiter she was towld she hadda provide them wiv foto evidents of identity ‘cos the wun thay had was expired!:dunno so she drowve into town and paarked the kaar inna kaar paark atta bak ov their offiss and let a young laydee tayke hur dryving lisentse  in latex gloved hand , tayke itt intu the offiss fower fotocopying then put it back in the plastic howlder she keep it in. The howle transakshun waz untouched by hyooman hand! Then she kayme strayte bak howme. Now she gotta fone appointment on Fryingday to get the Advance Directive written up. Wun ov the laydees who wurk atta offiss live in ower rode so that myte mayke fings eezyer wiv awl this solitary imprisonment going on.

I sumtymes sleep ryte next to Chancey and even rest mi he’d on hur, butt iffn she move or akksidentlee tutch me I snap or grumble att hur, then Mum tell me off.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Oh yes I remember me momma-bear telling me aboot yoor cuzzin. Yoo iz reel smart, Zorro tries dat wiff me sumtimes, butt den I growl and he goes away. Except in da car, in da car we awr knot allowed to growl or bark whilst momma-bear iz driving becoze den she can make accidents and we wuld awl go D E D and we do knot want dat. So we cuddle and I allow Zorro to sleep on me on eben sit on me. Butt when he sits on me I get up and turn around.

Me momma-bear iz also essenshial. Butt apparently knot so much and she can be essenshial home wiff us. Like today I wantid a bone to eet and I gottid a bone to eet! Dat's how life shuld be!

I fink dat's awl I habs to say right now.

I'm happy yoo gottid da futton awl to yoorownself!

Yoor freend

Charlie knot miffed aneemore!

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Paris, that is how Fuzzy sleeps against my back! G does not want share--but I bet if we go to Lucy's house, she would share with Nate!

Well, got told today to telework until further notice. We'll see if I can get everything to work. I'll still have to go to the office to get my mail and print & mail things.

Went to Harris Teeter, they had bread, but no TP. Grabbed a couple of small boxes of tissues off the top shelf. Was going to have a meltdown if there was no peanut butter, I got two jars but there was plenty of choice.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg