Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 195

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Even I, the least housekeeping-oriented person in this Scandinavian (and thus cleaning obsessed) majority area,  find myself looking up from my lounging on the couch and saying "hummmm, I could take a duster to that xxxxxx".  😮😮

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

That's EXACTLY the type of caterpillar I would ooooh and aaaaah over and then pick up :omg Thanks for the warning!

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Thanks for the link, Lucy.  A response to my FB post suggested fiddling with the translation choices on my phone since I wasn't successful on my computer. That worked and now both my phone and computer are doing automatic translations.   :)

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hello my Friendlies!

The cloudings are clearing off so we mite get some sunnings today befor the bad raining clouds come in tonight.  Showers and thunnerboomers every day this week!!!  :bugeye 

Miss Ducky, Momma thinks the FB is goomg throo another round of software or whatever updates, cause loads of stuff is being wonky or working different.

I am so glad that kittehpillar is NOT here!!!  :yikes 

Have fun at the dumping Merc!

Miss Patsy, Momma is with you!!  She says she'll get around to it some time!!!  :lol   :rolleyes: 

Miss Soozin we hope your koffkoffkoff goes away soon!  Momma and Daddy been ordering delivery more too.  We gots lots of local restrants that need support and everything.

Mister Spirit do not get losted in the grass!!!!  :shakefinger 

Wishings for a lovely day for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

I am feeling a little better and just have a deep cough. I am currently under Summer's head and Myka's butt so I'm snuggled and warm. I've done a ton of laundry and some online shopping. And managed to pick up some wine and drop it off for my locked down mamacita and still keep my germs to myself. I hope everyone is doing ok. I'm sorry about Simon and Mr B, who will be joining his buddy George. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

We got TWO walkies today!   This morning Momma wanted to go out and enjoy the beautimous early morning airs so she took me and Cherry for a walk, just the three ob us!   Then later she made Sunday brunch wif bacon and cheese omlettes and toast.   We got some omelette and BACON!    Then after :nappy for me and Cherry , we went for a fambly walk!   We did a walk we habs knot done for almost a year and a half cuz it wuld habs been too far for Beka on three legs.  Cherry habs neber done that walk before so she wuz sniffing and sniffing and sniffing plusalso her ears were up and she wuz looking around at all ob the new sights!   It wuz so much fun!

Ivy, walking houndie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Posted (edited)

Hola!  Mom wuz tryin to post a bideo ob Simon an Angie lickin the same bowl, but she coodnt.  Oh, well.  Fanks, Miss Susan,  Simon wuz a beeeyoutiful liddle guy.  Mom sez sumthymes she wished she had black cats.  Boff Simon an Sam were all wite, an wow, that wite fur got all ober eberyfing.

Her Zoom chat dint werk. Sumhow she cood knot get it on owr compooter.  It werked fer Miss Mary an Miss Margot.  I fink Mom mite try Skype.

I got to go fer a walk all by myownself!  We hab a nayborhood Fasebook page, an a nise lady offered a hole bunch ob free books to innybuddy who wanted em fer porch pickup.  Mom wanted sum abowt Spane an Portogool an Port whine an the Douro Riber.  She walked to get em, an I wuz the one she picked to go wiff her!  Wuznt that a nise fing fer that lady to do?  We will all 3 go fer a walk lader.

We are finkin abowt gettin sum take owt food too.

The peepel in Montreal are gonna sing one ob Misser Lenerd Cohens songs tonite at 8.  It is So Long Marianne, an is one ob Moms faborite songs.  It brot teers to her eyes to fink ob alla the peepel singin that beeeeyoutiful song togedder, eben tho they are apart.  She loved Misser Cohen, an she will be singin (or at leest lissenin, cawse she duznt sing bery well) at 8.

Laila Mariposa

Oooh, Ivy an Cherry, you had a grate fun mornin!  We got a Sundy mornin brunch too---scrampled eggs wiff cheeze.

We are glad Miss Jen is feelin sum bedder.

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh, Mutter read to me about the stingy caterpillar, but it says "rarely seen."  So we choose KNOT to freak out about it.

Finally some peeple talked to me and Mutter when we were walking.  Mutter said, "six feet away please" to them, but they all wanted to lubs on me.  One man said, "His fur is different.  Is he a full blud greyhound"?  Mutter chuckled and said, "No, he's a full blud Scottish Deerhound, the royal dog of Scotland!"  I met a boy wiff purkle hair . He juss move in wiff his Grandma.  He seemed reel lonely so Mutter let him pet me lots.  I got to gibs kisses to two little kids!  That was pawsome.  It was a great walk!

Auntie Laze invited us over again, but Mutter said, "No, thanks, I need to stay home today" and so we are having Mutter and Me time.  But mostly I am snoozing, eating grass, and pooking.  See, I ate a YUGE turgey neck the other day in about two chomps, and them bones is down in my tum and I am trying to get 'em out.  

Mutter washed Nikita today, and that tricksie little baldy try to jump out of the tub by grabbing her boobages wiff his pokey toes!  There was a bit of a shriek and I stayed out of the whole mess.  Mutter had a bluddy boob, but she says she will be fine AND dat naughty kitteh did KNOT get out of his baff!  

She's been working on setting up a blooper cam outside by the bird house.  She has the camera, and that will work, but getting it mounted near the house is hard.  She's trying Grilla Gloo to get the mount to stick to our shed.  Yu no, on the outside!  If it works, it will be fun for the old girl to watch the birds.  They been SO busy bringing in their mouth fulls of grass and stuff!  Seems like the lady does all the work while the fella checks on her progress a few times a day.  

Mutter thinks Junior slipped me some midget pills cause he is growing a lot and I am KNOT.  Everyone says, "Don't worry, he'll have a spurt soon."  We'll see.  Dat brudder of mine...(shakes giant head)

Wee Hamish

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Miss Nancy, I like Leonard Cohen's songs also, and they always make me cry.  They say so much in a few words.  

Miss Susan, I'm sorry, but I am laughing so hard at the visual I have of Nikita trying to escape the bath.  :rotfl:rofl:hehe

I'm glad no one was seriously hurt and that Nikita is squeaky clean now.  

Wee Hamish, everyone who meets you will love you.  They just have to, there isn't any other choice!  :kiss2

Miss Noo Carol

Posted (edited)

Mummy posted by mistake. She is werking on finishing da noo webbysite she made fur da emoji. Yoo emoji lubbers is gonna like it mefinks. Dat googly doccamint wuz too slow and KNOT werking as well. moor to come. 

I hab KNOT checked yur posties butt will be baack when I can. 

Tooday I wuz tooken to da feelds doh, and we got sum eggsercise and fresh are. It wuz oobah nice. :colgate

Pippin in soshul isolashin

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

:wave Hola!  Here we are, at home, like normil.  Every fing going as normil eggsept:  Daddiman has kNOT lefted  the house in more than a week!  Mama goes to werk then home. Tomorrow she’s gotta get some foods.

Mr. B we are sorry you have to leave us.  That is very sad. Go find your brudder George.

Speeking Ob, Mama and Daddiman’s foster GH, from eightlebben years ago went DED yesserday.  He would have been thurteen in April.  Mama is supporting his Momma cuz she needs it.  This is her first doggie that ever went DED.

Eberybody stay helfy, stay away from each odder.   Eggcept Miss Jennie who can come here and clean cabinets ;) 

Gotta go!

Hola! Galina

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Ms Tin, I added Price's name to the Bridge Angel list.

Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Mutter washed Nikita today, and that tricksie little baldy try to jump out of the tub by grabbing her boobages wiff his pokey toes!  There was a bit of a shriek and I stayed out of the whole mess.  Mutter had a bluddy boob, but she says she will be fine AND dat naughty kitteh did KNOT get out of his baff!  

Hamsammich,  I did dat during ower shower FiredDay nite.  Mummy stopped rinsing me fur a hole minnut to git sum more shampoo and I did a walkabout in de baffrum. :nod  Den she called me back in :bugeye  and being de dutiful son, I went. :bugeye 

Now, I'm gitting hur back by being all dandruffy.  ;)

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Ooh! Ooh!  I love it!  May I please be on the Miss Jennie Cupboard Cleaning List?  

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Hi

Just another quiet day for us.  It has turned cold & maybe we will get a little snow tonight. The weather peeps say where Pippin & Merc live will get a lot more of the white stuff

Mr Bigglesworth mom says Miss Susan is saying goodbye to you tomorrow. We are sorry you are leaving us but we know George will be glad to see you. .

Went to Costco this am. I got tired of going to see Giant's empty shelves. Costco has it organized. They were controlling the # of shoppers. When4 left 4 came in. It wasn't crowded, not the choices I am use to but they did have things.. They had a limited on certain items & when you checked out , over the limit was put in these carts. So I was able to get TP & facial tissues. Got coffee & dog treats. On the floor at the check out lines were these yellow markers . They were the distance you were suppose to stay away from the others in line. It was smooth operation.

Ivy how is your mouth feeling ?  Are you back to kibble ?

I cant remember who posted about Leonard Cohen but thanks  I enjoyed hearing him. Last night on the local PBS station the Philadelphia Orchestra played to no audience. That was nice too.

Miss Jenbo & Miss Susan we hope you feel better each day.

Stay safe all, Daphne , Bitzi & Caroline.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Morning :coffee 

It's a 50 degree F damp start to the morning. Drizzle will end soon. Then I'll meet 2 friends at the mall and walk outside around it for an hour. No more going to Chik filA afterward for a cuppa coffee as all the restaurants have switched to carry-out only. All the big department stores have closed for at least 2 weeks. No shopping at Best Buy but will do curbside pickup on orders. I got an email from them saying if you order an appliance they will get as close to your house as possible, but no further. Hmm, what are the odds that my fridge will go on the blink?

Lulu is still crashing her Cone of Annoyance around the house. It's removed for mealtimes and occasional neck massages. Surgical site skin is improving. She's been a really good sport about it.

Troo fact:  If one pets the rump of a houndie who has been sprayed with Bitter Yuck, even hours later your fingers will magically taste awful.

tiny hada siggy.png

OK peeple (including Mutter).  The surgeon general is on teebee right now BEGGING us to STAY AT HOME.  

That includes Mutter going to see Laze.

Miss Nancy, its so good yu did KNOT go to Naw Leans, cause they had zero cases last week, and 900 today!  900!  

And the beaches in CA are packed, the parks in NY are packed--what part of STAY AT HOME is confusulating????

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

I hope MisterB has a swift journey :(

We are getting a little :snow  today.

There are so many people signing up to sew masks!  Ours will be used for chemo and dialysis patients. The only swizz right now is a shortage of elastic.  

I am off to the TackeShoppe. I can't see that they can stay open much longer and just go to phone-in orders with set times for pickup.  

OhCanada is begging and pleading for all snowbirds that just got back from the USA,  plus all families returning from March Break to strictly follow the quarantine rules.  An American FB friend .....she is a regular at the Inn ...is scoffing at all these stay at home rules and carrying on with her normal life.  I kind of lost it with her yesterday. Sigh. 

Stay safe ...

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Gud morning frendz. The sky iz bloo, the sunne iz shyning but the wind iz kkkowld owt there. We hadda shorter waak rownd ower estayte ‘cos Mum sed she gotta mow the grass b4 it rayne agen, tho’ we shud havva kuppla dayz of sunneshyne. Mum see a kuppla peepuls that she know so thay stop and tawk atta distants. That bryten owld gurl up.

Mista. B. we send awl peeseful wishis to yu tuday, go and fynd George and Buck and Ming. We know thay will be wayting fower yu. Haymish and Nikita and Miss. C.A. we ar finking ov yu.

Likky kissis frum Chancey and Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Troo fact:  If one pets the rump of a houndie who has been sprayed with Bitter Yuck, even hours later your fingers will magically taste awful.

hmmm.. diet aid?

Mummy sez we're gonna hab a Sow Day and she's gonna stay home wiff me!!!

90461746_10158303993008910_4375713110661529600_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=kRJFxlh6CkUAX8hvL5S&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=890de7dc69651aeb4d710a8a294b6f7d&oe=5E9E8F51

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Ducky, I'm glad you got the FB translation problem resolved.

Ivy and Cherry had a two walk day yesterday.  Fun!

Merc, I lub that you hab a paff on your deck wif no snow!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hey, Elizabeth..
90396838_10158275848294656_8557909357335

tiny hada siggy.png

Lulu is B9!!!

"perianal hepatoid adenoma with good margins"

:banana

tiny hada siggy.png