Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 195

A nearby hospital is putting together kits for sewing masks; I have asked for one.

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Furnace fixed?  It's 85 degrees here and I am wearing a tank top and shorts!  Mister B. Is roasting himself in the sun.  It's going to be cooler tomorrow.  I put my hummingbird feeders up, but no action yet.  

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Jenny, 1/4" elastic and plain cotton.  I keep old white sheets for fabric an think I'll use those as lining and the bright colors on the outside.  I seem to have plenty of plain sage green cotton.  That'll do for men.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

3 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

We got to see Ivy's butt! :yay

Ummmm    :blush:blush:blush 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Misser Bigglesworth, eye am gonna miss your shenanigans.  You have been a delight.  And eye don't mean as a snak either.  Rest easy ober da bridge.  Dat idea ob sunny windows and your reonion with George should be some wingding!

Got to go check out Ma.  She is actin weird on da puter again.  Muttering to herbsownself about being dumb and cannot figure out putor stuff.

It is rainy again this afternoon.  And a little chilly so good nappin weather.

Please don't faint my friendlies.  This is  2 days in a row me snuck on da putor.

Abby

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Ivy, you are fortunate, they closed the dog parks here. Not that we went, but they are plenty big that people can space out.

Yes, me and Sherrie are the tall girls in Da Club. And, no, I'm not athletic (that's the usual next question, LOL).

Jenners, I give you a "eeeekk-weeek-eeeek" and popcorning! :yay

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Nancy, here's how to post pictures from Facebook. I only do it using my desktop computer so I'm not sure of the method using an iPad or phone.

Once you've put your photo on FB:
-click on the picture
-then right click on it
-select "copy image location"
-return to GT
-within the text box you will right click and paste. No need to click on the link icon.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hello me freends!

Dis day 4 obs momma-bear being heer. I yam starting to lick like it!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

90263788_10216754465950169_2186081960743

Oh, Miss Ducky, Mom sez fanks!  Mom is onny on GT frum her desktop compooter, so that werked. Si, wuz eazy.  But is pritty big.  This is the picshure Dad made a few monfs ago, when he wuz playin arownd wiff difernt kamera stuff.  It is on Fasebook, so sum ob you hab seen it, but fer those knot on Fasebook, heer is Simon on his tabel by the window ware the sun wuz the best.  Then he got his bed fer Chrispmix, an it wuz there.

Miss Jennie, how wunnerful you are gettin 3 fosters!

Nise playgroop, Ivy.  Yer hoomans are bery smart.  An is good to get owt.  We are habbin an eazier thyme gettin Dad to go fer walks.

Mom is gonna hab a Zoom meetin at 7:00 wiff her frends Antie Mary an Antie Margot.  They were goin away, but cant now.  So they will drink sum whine togedder,  rilly rilly distensin.

Laila Mariposa

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Miz Ducky, that artist hiding kittehs in his werk made Ma laff, real happy and cheerful.  :yay 

AndiPants, I'm glad you got your heats repaired.  LIke Miss Susan says, life is weird.  It is quite unusually hot here and owr new heat pump is busted. :angryfire  It needs a new expansion valve, whateber that is.  Auntie Ann asked the repair guy why a brand new unit would need repair so soon.  He said that newer products are poorly manufactured.  Well, his werds were more colorful. :D  It's under warranty, ob course, but when the part will arrive is anyone's guess.

I'm pretty whiney about being hot.  So I'm glad things are apposed to start cooling down for a few days.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Miss Loosy, it is chilly here- we wore our fleece coats today! 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Miss Soozin I gess warm is really rellative.  Our warmest day since last Octember was Thurdsday and it was 67.  But not at our house!  We only gotted to 64!  Today was 60 and all next week we're gonna have a hard time getting to 50!  We'll hafta ue our heater till probly May, at least at nites.

Hey Miss Abby!!!!  :wave

Mister Spirit, that would drive Momma nutso!!!!

Miss Ivy, I would like to go to your playgroup, but Momma wented :eek !!!!!

Miss Nancy that sounds like a good way to get together with your friendlies!!

We had fun today playing chase and tag on the new chippies!!!  They work great though they're still kinda slikkery right now!

Later gaters!!

:rivethead   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

That cat art was faboo!!!!

OK, I have reorganized my pantry, gotten rid of really expired stuff, put it all alphabetical and by cuisine type ... defrosted the pets' fridge and freezer, now starting on the finished crawl space shelves, then tomorrow the regular fridge and freezer, then garage freezer ... betcha there will be a LOT of tidy homes soon :D

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Gud morning frendz. It izza sunnee morning so far but it KNOT 7ayemm yet.

Miss. Jennie it sownd lyke yu doing the sayme az Mum did lasst week. She sed “Wyl everee buddy eltse waz stocking upp she waz frowing fuds away” ‘cos wen she looked it waz awl waaaay owtta dayte. Fings that she bottid fower wen Missr. R. yused to kum fower meelz and she rarelee uses and stuff atta bak ov the cubberd that get forgottid. She haz KNOT packed it awl away so karefoollee tho.:rolleyes:

Nuffing happening heer , just us :sleepy:sleepy onna settee and Mum gonna eet hur brekkulfust.:chow

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

There is nothing quite as wonderful as snuggling up to a deerhound puppy!

Despite that, I can't stop coughing this morning so I am up because sitting up seems to take care of it. Argh!!!

Here comes cooler air!  That's ok with me.  Don't want to jump into 80s and 90s while it's still spring!  Guess I better switch from cool to heat again.  

I have tried three different flavors of Fancy Feast for Mister Bigglesworth.  He walks over to the dish and looks at it, but he won't eat a bite.  

Nancy, Simon was a beautiful cat.  I don't know why, but I thought you had two black cats.  

We got our take out Mexican last night to support our local eatery.  It was a fun idea, but they screwed up the order pretty badly!  We gave them a YUGE tip anyway.  We stayed far apart and did not share anything, so that was weird.  

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Morning :coffee

True Fact:  Bitter Yuck (stronger than Bitter Apple) wound licking deterrent does indeed taste yucky.

tiny hada siggy.png

Posted (edited)

tiny hada siggy.png

That kitteh art was awesome. May favourite was #10.

:ohno  Kitteh moth 

i have also joined a group to sew face masks :)

My LTC home has been posting wonderful photos of all my 'oldies'. I miss them all something fierce ....

We only had 5 customers at the TackShoppe yesterday.  I can't see that it is financially worth while for them to keep it open normal hours. One day at a time...

And my beloved Inn will obviously knot open until things calm down :(

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Good nawt Sunnyday! Cool and breezy this moaning.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

10 hours ago, jenners said:

OK, I have reorganized my pantry, gotten rid of really expired stuff, put it all alphabetical and by cuisine type ... defrosted the pets' fridge and freezer, now starting on the finished crawl space shelves, then tomorrow the regular fridge and freezer, then garage freezer ... betcha there will be a LOT of tidy homes soon :D

Ya think?  My own freezer is a work of art.  I sent a photo of it to DH.  I even have salmon fillets standing on their tales. :wow

True Fact:  Bitter Yuck (stronger than Bitter Apple) wound licking deterrent does indeed taste yucky.

We'll take your word for it, Ducky. gallery_15587_3010_51.gif

:yay Mummy sez we're going to de dump!

:whisper  I'm bringing my own biscuit and will "present" him with it in lieu of the dump guys giving him one.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Wat storees  are them salmon fishies telling Miss. Lizabeff?

Nutmeg, being cheeky!

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Miz Ducky, thank you for the warning about that nasty spiny caterpillar disguised as a cute furry blob.  :eek  Ma got Auntie Ann to lookit that bug too so they're bof prepared.

Well we gots the windows open enjoying getting the chill airs in.  Ma and Auntie Ann are gonna cook some bean soup and some beans to go on top ob rice.  Ma's gonna mow before I get lost in that back yard.  I'm gonna nap. :D 

Miss Kerry is amongst the unsung heroes ob this grim time, getting the technology in place to support home classes.  :kiss2
So is Mistress.  :kiss2  

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

I need some Facebook help for one of the settings. Usually I see posts from my Spanish rescue group appear with an option to translate. That hasn't happened for a few days. I checking my settings and have posted a screen shot on my FB page, Macoduck Greys.

Yes, I can use something like Google Translate but it's quicker to click directly on the post.

tiny hada siggy.png