Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 195

Oh Miss Soosan!    We are bery sad to hear about Mr. Bigglesworth.   Momma thinks he habs been here since she and Breeze came to this forum in 2010!    :cry1 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, mychip1 said:

And once again the mystery editor strikes. No idea how that got there let alone how to get rid of it. ☹️

Miss Nancy, I am so sorry it was Simon Kitteh's time. When you feel you can, would you share some pictures of him with us?  

Friday-in-Lent fund raiser fish fries are a thing around here and Sacred Heart's on the East side is renown. Those volunteers weren't about to let a little detail like people knot being allowed to be together in groups bigger than 10 (so no mass seating in the gym this year) stop them. They put together a drive up, place your order and pay, drive onward, get your order of yummy walleye, and drive away system that worked like a charm. 

Goodbye Mr B, you have always been one of my favorite critters.  Be glad you have a mother who cares enuf knot to let you suffer. Kidney failure certainly sounds like what's going on. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Posted (edited)

Mr Bigglesworth  :(  before you go will please inform Nikita of all the wisdom of the ages that you have accumulated. Knot that he'll listen :rolleyes: but worth a try.

Edited by macoduck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Vanessa, what is IOP?

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

(Susan, I would just feed him once a day then and see how he does.  :dunno Over the years i have decided the less stress from everyone about eating the better, so as long as he's healthy and growing properly, once a day should be fine.  At some point he may need two meals a day, or not, it's all about what's *right* for him!  :wub:)

Oh dear, Miss Soozin!   Mister B is older than ME!  Poor kitteh.  Time to fly over the Bridge and be with Mister George (who i never meted but got tolded all about!)

Later gaters!!

:rivethead   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Isle of Palms, the most accessible beach in Charleston.

Fuzzy has a new thing, channeling Momo and eating ice.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I YAM HOME!!! :yay  :yay  :yay

I greeted Mummy wiff a welcome jump on hur.  :colgate

Den, we came home and I gotted :bath and sml_gallery_15587_3010_2116.gif and sml_gallery_15587_3010_3437.gif and den!  She gotted a warshcloth and warshed muh face!! :eek    :whisperde eggstra towel rubbies and ear rubbies were berry nice  It wuz a Owtrage!

Ivy! Yu went on walkabout whilst I wuz gone :(  Dat's danguruss, sweetie.  Yu be safe, now. :inlove

Mr. B. we will be sorree to see yu go butt  yu are gonna hab a grey time at de Bridge.  Linus & Jazz sed it's all wide sunny windosills and slow, arthritic mice. :nod

Merc home and sweet smelling

:paw

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss Susan, I'm so sorry that Mr. Bigglesworth will have to leave you.  Wishing him a swift and pleasant journey.

Oooh, Miss Patsy!  Walleye!!!  My favorite fish!!  So firm, so flaky, such a delicate flavor. Could you push some through the Yew-Ess-Bee?  00 I haven't tasted it for years, not since the LH and I would go to the lake on the hill to fish for it.  We hired a guide and everything, went with 2 other couples.  It was fun and delicious!  Thank you for a nice memory.  :kiss2

Miss Noo Carol

Miss Susan I am so sorry to hear that it is time for Mr. Bigglesworth to leave you. 

Chris how much mulch did it take to do your yard like that? Did you order it by the cubic meter? How did you spread it out over such a big space? Our potty yard is 66 feet long and about 15 feet wide. The grass keep dying and I am tired of the sandy dirt.

Carol Ann. 

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Oh, Miss Susan, I'm so sorry. Mister B is a fixture in our club :( I hope it's an easy crossing; we'll be thinking of you on Monday.

Miss Jennie, who used to have a friend who lived on IoP and LOVED walking the beach.

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Susan, I'm so sorry to hear that it is time for Mr Bigglesworth to cross the bridge. I'm sure George will be waiting to take him under his wing.

Lexi (mom to Nok, the former feral black kitty)

Miss Carol Ann, a BIG truck comed to our house with a really long yella hose and it blowed all the chips outta its BUTT!!!!!  :rofl   Seriously tho, Momma says you look for "bark blowers" and that's what happens.  Those chips are "playground" chips that are safe for little kidlets to play on, so they will be ok for us.

They are kinda slippery to run on rite now, but they will sorta stick together better after the rain.  What we got blowed was 2 "units" which is 7 square yards each ( :rolleyes:  according to Momma!), and most of it was 4 inches deep.  It didn't do our whole yard.  We'd need about 2 or 3 more units depending on how deep it's  put on.

The one thing YOU should talk to somebody about is how hot chippies would be in Flowereedah under the sun.  Maybe some sorta darker mulch or thing made in Flowereedah would work more better.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

PeeEss - Remember a few weeks ago when the heating oil guy said we had "months"  of oil in our tanks?  Yeah.  We ran out tonight!!!  :rolleyes:   Delivery Dude coming tomorrow morning with emergency oil to get us through to next week.  Gonna be a night with the electric heater!!!

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Thanks guys.  Mister Bigglesworth has been a rock, despite how naughty he was as a kitten.  Moved from one condo to another, spending a night at a kennel in between. Got snuck into the second condo and lived in witness protection for 10 years since I was over the pet limit.  Handled his 14 hour car ride down here with aplomb, managing to unzip the travel crate after about 10 hours and busting loose in the car, giving me a heart attack and amusing Sam to no end.  Spent a night in a hotel in downtown Greenville.  Moved into an apartment complex, then moved again a couple of months later to No Carpet Land.  

He and George were the best of friends, and he did his best to keep Buck's naked butt warm.  He really has been a wonderful cat, and it hurts to see his eyes sunken into his head the way they are, and yucky dandruff all over his previously gorgeous coat.  I could probably throw a lot of money the vet's way, and put him on sub-Q fluids and keep him going, but y'all know by now I believe there should be a limit to what we DO do versus what we can do.  At 12, he's really lived as long as I expected him to, and he's had a pretty exciting life for a cat who has never been outside, not even once.  Well, he has been outside on my lap, on my balcony.  He didn't care for it.  Too much sky.  He scratched me across the face on our one attempt to "broaden his world."  He never wanted to go outside, he just wanted to be a greyhound.

He wouldn't eat when I first got him--for days.  The breeder said I had to get something into him or he could die, so I ground up kitten food and syringe fed him.  Then one morning I woke to this amazing sound in the crate (I keep new cats confined to a dog crate for a week)--it sounded like a newly hatched baby alligator, and it was my little striped and spotted kitten SCREAMING for food!  Hasn't missed a meal since, until now.  All of his favorite flavors of Fancy Feast have been ignored.  He is visibly thinner, and seriously, the litter box clumps are triple the size they should be.  

I'm very worried how Nikita will do on his own, but I will just let him sleep with me, and spend more time with him, and see how it goes.  This is the south--I'm sure I can obtain a kitten easily enough if I decide he needs a friend.   

My favorite memory will always be of Mister Bigglesworth sleeping on top of George, who was wearing his polar bear jimjams.  I'm sure Georgie will take very good care of his cat.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Miss. Soozin, we know how haard this iz gonna be fower yu but also know it iz the ryte fing to do fower Mista. B. and that iz the important fing.

Laila we ar sorree to heer that yur Simon kitteh hadda leev yu butt he waz in sayfe and luvving armz and we ar shur he knowed that.

Mum sez we ar now in self isolayshun butt az the sun iz shyning we will go fower a waak inna wyle. It iz windying owt there so KNOT az nyse az it looks.

Mum wentid shopping yesserday  affernuun, problee the lasst tyme fower a littul wyle. Ower fuds kayme on Fursday so we ar OKay, dunno abowt hur!

We wer miffed that Mum did KNOT tayke us to trayning klass lasst nyte. We gottid awl xsited at 7 o’klok wen she gottid upp frum the settee but she sed we kan KNOT go fower lotsa weeks now. Watta swizz!

How iz Miss. Jenbo, enneewun herd frum hur, she hadda sore frote a kuppla dayz ago?

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg, snoozing onna settee in the warm.:sleepy

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:( Sorry that MisterB will be crossing over the Bridge

Pap is not going anywhere ...with his A-fib issues and fake valve he is somewhat 'at risk' . I am keeping wipes with me at all times. I did manage to get everything on my little list at the small family owned grocers yesterday and today I'm off to the TackeShoppe where there is a 'sanitation corral' set up at the door and strict restrictions on limiting shoppers.  Kaila and I are thrilled to be allowed to visit and ride Widget.  it is a very small quiet facility with a sanitation station and many new rules to follow.

PLease stay safe...

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Good Satonday! Well, there are going to be lots of unhappy people with no beaches, limited park access, not much else to do.

Susan, what wonderful memories of some very special boys. You are right, lots of cats and kittens available when the time is right.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

My favorite memory will always be of Mister Bigglesworth sleeping on top of George, who was wearing his polar bear jimjams.  I'm sure Georgie will take very good care of his cat.

He will :grouphug

Miss Jennie

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Aw, Miss Susan, I'm sorry that Mister Bigglesworth is doing poorly.  He will indeed be missed.
He's really lead a full and loved life.  :kiss2  W know George will hab a special welcome for his dear friend.

Fuzzy habs discobered cubes!  I lub my ice cubes. And Nate's too.  :D  Nate just hasta get what I get, so he takes a cube butt then he promptly drops it.  That means 2 cubes for ME!

Merc is home!  :yay 

Lots of free-floating stress at owr house so all hounds and all kittehs are on duty for snuggling and cuddling.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hola!  Mom wuz feelin sad yestiddy affer she made her triboot fer Simon on Fasebook.  But I fink it made her feel moore bedder an got sum teers owt.  She fanks eberybuddy heer fer there comfertin werds.  It rilly duz help to know peepel unnerstand.  So we are bery grateful fer that. We will gib you all hugs the best way to gib hugs now.  :grouphug  Miss Patsy, Simon wuz a lovely kitteh, all white, wiff a liddle pointy fase an a sleek body.  He had the kindist yello eyes, an the most giant purr.  He wooda bin 15 in May. Mom finks it wood be nise to share sum picshures ob Simon, but sinse the GT change, she is knot qwite shure how to do it!  I know Miss Ducky did a tootorial sum thyme back, an Moms ole lady brane fergot.  Cood innybuddy remember, or mebbe put sum pics up fer Mom?

It seems pritty differnt arownd heer.  Dad duznt sneek downstares afore we get up to see if Simon left us inny treets durin the nite.  An laps are impty. :weep  We dont hab cubbers all ober the cowch, an there is no kitteh food inna kichen for me to scarf up if I run downstares the qwikest.  Mom sez it is the end ob an era.  I dont fink there haz bin a thyme sinse she wuz abowt 20 that Mom haz knot had a kitteh, an a long thyme fer Dad too.  That is how they got togedder, he called the vet ware Mom werked an tole her he wuz lookin fer a kitteh.  An he started likin Greyhounds cawse he sed they were like big cats.  So we are missin the liddle guy.  He wuz a good kitteh.  Mom sez he wuz perfeck, eben wiff his lader acksidents---he coodnt help it. He allays wanted to be wiff hoomans, an he loved eberybuddy.  An eberybuddy loved him, cawse he wuz sweet an innisent, an nebber did innyfing bad. He did a grate job ob releevin stress, an boy, we shure need that now.  He cood sit inna lap an purr, an Mom sez she cood feel "waves of love".  Is a reel fing. :beatheart  Si, we will miss him.  Sumthymes I fink I see him, an Mom finks mebbe that is troo.

Oh, Miss Susan, we shure unnerstand how sad you are to loose yer preshus Misser Bigglesworth.  He haz bin fru minny, minny changes wiff you, an haz bin a komfert to you when you rilly needed him, an that makes a bond that is so strong.  An plusalso, he is soooo beeeyoutiful.  We know he will hab a nise qwiet weekend wiff you, an hab lotsa lovin thyme afore he sez goodbye.  We hope Nikita will be okay by hisownself.  Mom finks mebbe Simons kidneys failed too.  He wuz allays kompromised, you know, frum the horribel inbreedin.  Owr former vet eben made up a werd fer him.  "Runtly." But she sed it in a lovin way.  Mom duznt know whot happined to Simon at the bery end, but she wuz so glad she fownd him afore she went to bed, an wuz abel to hold him an tell him how she loved him afore he left.  He wooda bin ded inna mornin, an that wooda brokin her hart.  Its good that you can skedool a thyme to say goodbye to Misser B.  You can be wiff him, an he will be shure ob how bery much he is loved.  We are sendin you lotsa good thots.  Si, such a beeeyoutiful sole he is.

We are sendin good thots an hugs an nose kisses to eberybuddy who is habbin hard thymes at there werkjobs.  We just dont know whot will happin or how we will deel wiff it.  Is speshully hard fer Miss Robin, an must be so stressful. An we hope Miss Kerry is abel to come bak an knot be so eggsawsted, an be abel to cuddel wiff Pippin.  An furlows an pay cuts, an seein yer savins dissapeer,  is a hooge stress, so minny peepel wurried abowt that.  We hope that will recubber too.  We dont hab a lot, but Dad is ficksated on that, wachin the numbers alla thyme onna TV.  He waches updates alla thyme too, an Mom finks he shood take a brake sumthymes. 

Oh, Ivy, I know you were just tryin to be helpy, but that kinda freeks the hoomans owt fer sum reason.:dunno

Miss Jen, we are grateful fer Netflicks too.  We are wachin Workin' Moms.  I gess it haz bin on a wile, but we nebber saw it afore.  We all wanted sumfin that wood make us smile, an it is werkin!

Miss Cindy, I gess it is bedder to werk, si?  An a skreen porch sownds grate!

Wow, Andi, yer yard looks fabroolus!  Mom haz allays bin jellus ob yer yard, an she rilly likes whot yer Mom is doin wiff it.  I fink it wood be good fer us, sinse we kinda kill alla the grass innyroo.  Good werk, Miss Chris!

Miss Vanessa, are you awmost 6 feets tall?  That is a perfeck way to meshure!

Si, Miss Patsy, you hab a good way ob puttin fings.  We do hab to be grateful fer the fings we hab---a payed fer howse, food inna fridge, wader an toylets inside.  An dogs an kittehs an odder pets! An si, I fink it helps if we can babbel heer! We hab stores that are doin that too---the erly owers.  Dad cant find wipes innyware, an Mom is ficksated on wipin eberyfing down.  So he bot sum ob those re-usabel wipe cloffs an a anty backterial spray, an Mom is soakin them down an usin them, an I fink they werk the same.  She duz alla the doornobs, lite switches, fones, kompooters, remotes, klosets, etc., etc.  Cant hert, si?  He is still tryin to find a fermomiter tho.

An she is soooo mad at those stoopid spring brake stoodints.  She sed, they will all come bak to ware they lib, an I betcha that virus will spred.  An shure enuff, a guy who wuz at spring brake came bak to the Berg, an now there are kases at Karnegie Melon. :angry:

Ja, ja, Abby, I fink it is unnerstandabel to KNOT go owtside if it is horribel owt there!  Speshully if it is skeery too. :nod

Miss Chris, yestiddy we had spring too!  Wuz warm, an peepel were owt onna streets, an it seemed awmost normil.  Lotsa peepel walkin dogs.  An today is winter agin.

Well, I fink I did rite a novel!  Like Mom is ritin. But it keeps her bizzy.  She sez she haz a unlimited way to fill her thyme---it cood go on forebber!  She started printin her book owt so she duznt hab to reed it onna kompooter alla thyme.  An Dad skored a hole big pack ob paper today!  We do like heerin abowt eberyfing you guys are doin, an we are keepin eberybuddy in owr thots.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Aww, Miss Soosan- we will miss Mr. Bigglesworth.  It is nice to think ob him snuggling wif George again.

We went to playgroup today.  Momma sed we shuld go today just in case we go on lockdown one ob these days.    There were eightlebendy houndies there.   The hoomans sed they were practicing something called soshal distancing:

Image may contain: one or more people, sky, cloud, grass, outdoor and nature

That's my purkle coat you can see in the front- I wuz helping Momma take the :digicam 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

I offered to foster a Guinea pig or 2 because our local shelter (where I got Luna) needs help because they are overwhelmed with animals and underwhelmed with volunteers since most of us are over 60. I'm getting THREE girlies next week; a Mom, her teenage daughter, and a 5-week old baby girl. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! I'm hopeful that if I put their cage next to Luna's, she may make a friend who can then stay with her when the others leave :goodluck:hope

Miss Jennie

Hedgehog Welfare Society

Posted (edited)

Hiya!

Mz Soozin, I’m sorry it’s time for Misser B to leaf you. I always like, and am kinda skared of, the pitcher of him perched on toppa a door waitin to pownce on somebuddy.

Andipants, your yard and gardins look great!

Special snoot rubs to Miss Kerry and Dr Fruutcake who are werkin so hard to keep their commoonities up and runnin. :thumbs-up And for Miss Loosy whose werkjob is miksed up. My own Mistress knows that  she’s vary lukky that thins are bizniss as usool at her place. They bin scramblin to implemint all the virus stuff like wavin copays and coverin video doktors for everybuddy and deelin wiff peeple who can’t pay for their inshoorants.

Miss Patsy, we gots the drive up church fish frys here too! But we gots perch.

Merc is home! And sparklin cleen!

How you doin Miss Jennie? Are you gonna have a fooneral for your dad? Our priest friend is livestreaming foonerals and theenks it’s going good.

Miss Mam, I’m glad you’re able to visit the Widge.

Mistress went to the grocery earlee this mornin. There were like a million signs on the door bout how you could only have one of these and two of those. It wasn’t vary bizzy that earlee and they had the checkout reel organized. She gots plenty of her own foods in the house but she wortwees bout my stuff on accounta I can’t eat juss anythin. She did get the lass two bags of egg moodills in the place for me. :) She got a pizza pie and a salad take out lass nite. She saved the salad and is gonna eat it pritty soon. Her friend toll her that their favrit nayborhood Mexican place is doing margaritas wiff take out! She’ll be doing that one of these days too.

Everybuddy take care!

Wags,

Lila

Miss Jennie I juss saw bout the gimme peegs! That's xcitin! And I bet at leest one of em will stay wiff you.

Edited by Jerilyn

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

We got to see Ivy's butt! :yay

It's Emptee Peenut Budder jar Day! :yay

I yam wiff Mummy and following hur frum room to room. I losted hur and am knot going to do dat agin. :nod

A friend of mine sent me directions on making face masks for health workers  I've only got one package of 1/4" elastic but we'll see how far that will go.  Joann Fabric says there are free supplies (but no details) but it means making a half hour trip to get elastic and another trip to drop off the masks.  Maybe on Thursday when I have to go into campus. :unsure

From Merc and me...... All hail Mr. B!

:bow  Mr. B! :bow2

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hello my Friendlies!

Gonna be mostly sunnings affer the cloudings go away.  Just the oppozitt tamarrow.  Then rainings and showerings all next week!

Well, our big essitmint this morning was getting our furniss fiksed.  The fizit dude comed and said we still gots lotsa oils in the tank, but hadda replace some elektrical part in the furniss pump, then he just went ahead and tuned the whole thing up.  Now we gots our hot air blowering again!!

Nothing much else essiting going on around here.  We mite get one of those "shelter in place" orders next week.  Or not.  Depends on how many stoopid peeples still try to travel for Spring Breaking.  :rolleyes:   Momma ordered a extra bag of our fuds, just to be careful.  She really hopes peeples calm the hekk down soon and stop panik buying stuff up cause we are gonna need stuff at some point!

Please everybody stay safe and don't go out unless you have to!

Wishings for a quiet day for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants