Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 195

Wow, Kibo is gorgeous!

Oddly feeling a lot worse today--I guess I have been being too active what with Laze and Robin luring me out of the house to go visit them.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

57 minutes ago, GeorgeofNE said:

Wow, Kibo is gorgeous!

Oddly feeling a lot worse today--I guess I have been being too active what with Laze and Robin luring me out of the house to go visit them.

Too much too soon can make you relapse of just know the stuffing out of you.

Kibo's earses are wonderful! :beatheart

Richard is watching the stock market carefully and :sbox    I'm gallery_15587_3010_51.gif

I can't do anything about the stock market and have enough on my plate with getting my faculty and my own classes ready to give this any of my brain cells.

Home to see my boy tomorrow (and see if there's any almond milk and eggs in the store). sml_gallery_15587_3010_4233.gif

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

(and see if there's any almond milk and eggs in the store) I have been trying oat milk and quite like it :coffee

Miss Jennie (rest and heal, Miss Susan!)

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Good Thorsday! The sun is out and the temp is in the 70s. They want us to stay home, but the office wants butts in chairs. You know, for that one walk in importer. Or something.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Posted (edited)

:wave Hola  Lemme :tomato

Miss Loosy we’re glad you are workin from Home!!!  Mama is still goin to her werk cuz she just can’t bring bluds home, right?  She is awl alone in herbs Lab so that is self isolaytin.  Just walking to and from the parkin lot she meets some peeps.  It’s pretty DED at herbs werk.

Wow lookit awl da :snow you got AndiPants!

:thumbs-up for Misser Doug!

Sorry you can’t curl any more Mam!

Hi Misser Tony!  I hope you got sumptin to eet!

Merc does KNOT get to go to school anymore?  Mebbe that’s a good fing rite now.

Miss Rachel we :hope eberyone is gonna be hokay!

Those are nice flowers for Miss Jennie, Hamish!

Lulu we hope you’re hokay!

Happy belaytid Annibersary Miss and Misser Nancy ob da ‘Berg!

A young Klilly!

Abby sorry your Momma was mean to you!

Stay safe and at home all of you …uhm…older houndie Momma and Daddimens. :wave Miss Charla!

Miss Jenbo!  Feel better!

Dose penkwins are cute!

Hola Kiboooooooo!  Mam you should send that :digicam to Miss Charl!

So here is our food conundrum: We get monffly shipments butt dey did KNOT come.  So Mama ordered the same foods in the smaller bags…no sine of dem.  So on Monday Mama wented to Pet-smarts and got a different brand, but 3 huge bags.  Then the three smaller bags show up. So we habs enuff foods for a monff.

We habs a bit ob a sad time here.  Price, a Greyhoundie that came up here wiff Ambi is KNOT doing good. He is almost 13. He was Mama and Daddiman’s foster GH for about threelebben monffs.  So Mama is helping the lady. Sad fing is they are going fru a diborce now too.

I want all ob mah frends and der ‘rents to stay home- ifn you can, stay safe and healthy.

:heart Galina

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

I know that Amazon went to emergency first shipping but that’s supposed to include groceries.  Isn’t kibble groceries?

Merc will be shampooed to within an inch of his life as soon as we get home. Then, he’ll be social distancing. If they want me to film my Open House Weekend presentation, I’ll take him with, but only if he can be on camera. :star 

OF COURSE he should be on camera!  Shesh!!  

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Gud affernuun frendz, itt izza grey, kkowld and mizzyrubbul day heer. We hav KNOT bin owt fower a waak ‘cos we did KNOT want to get wet. Mum wentid owt to the shops jusst afta sevenlebbenty ov the ayemm ‘cos wun ov ower lokul soopamaarkits in the town waz gonna be owpin fower owld hags to do thayre shopping. Az Mum expektid they were wing upp to get inna kaar park so she drove passt and ettid rownd to ower lokul paypa shopp and payed the paypa bill and bought I’d sum beetroots and sum cress in there, then wentid next door to the mini mart and gott a kuppla reddee meel and sum raspberreez.

Ower dog and burdee fuds orda waz deelivvad this affernoon, a day erlee. Mum foned upp to chek why and mayke shur thay gonna keep delivvering. The laydee sed that had to go owt delivering this affernuun ‘’cos thay had Sixtylebbentee ordaz to get owt instead ov the normil twentylebbenty. She sed eevin iffn the Guvvinment say thay gotta klose the shop, iff peepuls fone in they will do delivereez. Phew, watta releef!

We howpe LuLu iz sitting kumferbullee tuday.

Sorree yur Mutter iz KNOT feeling so Gud, Haymish.

Feel betta suun Miss. Jenbo.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:wave

Miss Jennie, I'm so very glad that you and your sister were able to be with your Mom, see each other and talk about your Dad.  :kiss2

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Si, Miss Jennie, I bet you an yer sisser were bery glad to see yer Mom, an she wuz glad to see you!  Eben if you coodnt gib her a hug, or eben get klose.  Sumthymes we just wanna see the ones we love.:heart

Hola, Kibo!  You are bery hansum.

Miss Chris, yer yard is gonna be fabroolus!

Shure hope you feel bedder, Miss Susan.

Fanks fer the nise werds, Miss Tin.  We unnerstand abowt bein sad fer former fosters.  We had a rilly grate foster named Romeo, an his fambily hadda say goodbye to him last week.  We were sad too.  You kinda feel like they were yer own dogs, si?

Merc an Miss Elizabeth will reoonite!

An Lila haz her Mom home!

Miss Vanessa, you fink ebenshooly you will be werkin frum home?

Moms frend an klient Miss Tammy is now werkin frum home.  But she tole Mom she shood still come an walk dogs, so they can boff get owta the howse.  An so she can get away frum her husman, who is werkin frum home too, fer a wile.  Mom feels a bit gilty fer gettin payed fer doin this, but Miss Tammy sez she is keepin her sane!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

How are you feeling today, Miss Susan?

Miss Jennie

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Hedgehog Welfare Society

HELLO MY FRIENDLIES!!

IT IS VERY NOISY AROUND HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!  MOMMA SAYS THEY ARE BLOWING UP OUR YARD!!!!  :yikes   (Blowing the chips on our yard!!!)  PLEASE SEND GOOD THOTS THAT WE WILL HAVE SOMWHERE TO PLAY AFFER THEY ARE DONE!!!!!  I DO NOT WANT OUR YARD BLOWED UP!!!!!

WISHINGS FOR A QUIETER DAY THAN WE GOTS FOR ALL MY FRIENDLIES!!!

BYE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :rivethead

:P   ANDIPANTS

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Perhaps--I would still need to come in to send/get mail and to print (not allowed to use home printers). I still have to do cargo exams if needed.

Vanessa,  I'm stopping by my office on Tuesday, on my way to my doctor's appointment, just to use the printer.

Hi!  It's me, Ivy.  Remember me?   I habs KNOT been able to tic tic cuz Momma habs been on late conference calls ebery night this week.  Why that means I can knot talk to my frends, I do knot know.  

I went on a short walkabout today!!!!   It wuz time for dinner and Daddy wuz taking us out for our pre-dinner potty break and I just ran out the door!   Daddy wuz yelling "Ivy, wait!   Ivy wait!"   But I went to the end of the sidewalk all by myownself wif out a leash. I wuz gonna run across the  street and potty myself at my faborite potty spot but Daddy caught me first.  Hmmf!   I thought I wuz helping him by being efficient!

Ivy, you have never done that before!   Do not do that again!

Miss Soosan, how are you doing?  I hope you will start feeling better soon!  Are Hamish and Nikita and Mr. B taking gud care ob you?

Merc!   Your Momma is coming home!   :yay 

Those pengkwins are soooo kewt!

Time for my negst :nappy !

Ivy, walkabout houndie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

The county parks are open, but the restrooms aren't...think about that...I hope everyone brings a poopie bag.

Ivy, NO NO!

Nancy, we are very sorry to hear that. We love our kitties over here, too. We will look for his star tonite.:bighug

Oh, Nancy, I'm so sorry! Rest easy, sweet Simon Kitty :grouphug

Miss Susan, I want to hear from you! Are you OK???

Miss Jennie

Hedgehog Welfare Society

I'm so sorry Nancy. RIP sweet Simon.

Lexi (mom to Nok, the former feral black kitty)

Oh no!!!  Miss Nancy we are just broken hearted for you.  :weep

Antie Jennie, Miss Soozin is ok.  She was on the FB early today.  :nod

How is everybody's work-from-home going??

Oh, I forgot!!  Momma is really hoping for the courtings to close Miss Cindy!!!  She gotted called for jury dootying (I said DOOTY!!) in April!!  But then maybe you could work-from-home too!!   :thumbs-up

Our new chippings are AWESOME!!!!  I already pooped on em!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Simon :brokenheart Nancy & Doug :grouphug

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Aw, Nancy, I'm sorry for your loss. :bighug

AndiPants, Mercury loves some good wood chip pooping hisownself.  Can't wait to see my boy... in 12 hours! :colgate

Jennie, I am ok.  Still coughing, but no fever.  

The idea of an all wood chip yard is SO appealing!  But I've decided to let my back yard be a "wild" space for bees and birds, so I am going to mow sparingly, and use NO chemicals at all.  

I planted my new vines yesterday (2 honeysuckle, 2 passion vine, and 2 clematis) and of course Hamish has decided it is his life's goal to EAT them all.  Little bastard!

Nancy, I'm so sorry about Simon kitty. 

The stock market is crazy making for sure.  I am trying to be calm as I watch my legacy disappear.  But!  I must say, having been involved in mother's finances for several years before she passed, the bank does an absolutely amazing job of minimizing these ups and downs.  Yes, it's down now, but I have faith it will rebound just like it did after 2008.  

Miss Chris, you have experience with giant breeds--what's up with Hamish preferring to NOT eat breakfast?  Once in a while he eats it, but most days he won't touch it until around lunch time.  If I take it away (and put it in the fridge) and give it to him at dinner, he eats it.  In fact he'll eat almost anything at dinner, and almost nothing else.  Junior has gotten bigger than him and acts like he is always starving to death (you know, like a normal pup). 

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck