Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 195

Posted (edited)

Lulu is home and a little drunk. Icky hiney thing will be sent out for pathology. Vet thinks it may be an ugly cyst but it was best to get it out before it spread and got too close to the rectum/anus wall. She has internal dissolving stitches and glue on the outside. :blink:

Thank you for your good wishes.

Edited by macoduck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:yay 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Yay for LuLu!

We will be issued a shelter in place order for napa county later today. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

:getwell Loopy Lulu.   Fingers xxx'd that it is B9

We now have our first 3 cases of the virus in Kingston (people travelled overseas)  :(

Pap is 100% staying home. Or visit with neighbours.  Kaila and I feel very safe going to visit and ride The Wige as well as her weekly jump lessons at another barn.  Absolutely none of those people have travelled or have travelling family members.  

On the other hand Kailas momma works at the huge teaching hospital here. She's an engineer working on calibrating the radiation  machines in the cancer centre. She does not deal directly with any patients, but it is a bit of a concern...

Stay safe my friends...

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

:yay Lulu!!!

... hair to be cut Sadly, here in washing a Ton, EVERYTHING is now closed, including hairdressers. My sister and I will hack away at each others' hair if this goes on very long :eek My sister had a funny thought; can you just imagine what's going to come out of all the homes up here in a couple of weeks? All people are doing is cooking and eating, no haircuts, no spas, no entertainment ... we'll be a bunch of shaggy, disheveled, uncouth, greasy messes blinking up at the sunlight :twd::lol It'll be scary.

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

After reading in the newspaper that as a “vulnerable” over 70  year old I could be expected to self isolate within the next week or so and couldn’t even go outdoors except into the garden, I read the Govt. website today and it says we are allowed to go for walks but must avoid other people. It looks like I won’t be breaking the law after all when I take the dogs for a walk each day (weather permitting). I had every intention of walking them as I can walk round my estate or up in the forest and not see another person and I cannot imagine somebody is going to ask to see my birth certificate if I am out walking them!

M.”E.”C.

LuLu we howpe yu kan sit down wivvowt being too unkumfurbul. Wurk the treets gurl!

Mum ordered ower pakkit fuds frum the pet shop tuday so it shud be deelivvad on Fryingday as normil. She ordered a kayse instead ov jusst the sevenlebenty pakkits lyke normil. Then awl the wyle fings ar OKay she will still get the normil weekly orda butt will hav sum in reserves iffn the pet shop haz to klose.

Mi sista Chancey was borned in Ireland.:clover

It iz suppa tyme, gotta :gh_run

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

1 hour ago, jenners said:

:yay Lulu!!!

... hair to be cut Sadly, here in washing a Ton, EVERYTHING is now closed, including hairdressers. My sister and I will hack away at each others' hair if this goes on very long :eek My sister had a funny thought; can you just imagine what's going to come out of all the homes up here in a couple of weeks? All people are doing is cooking and eating, no haircuts, no spas, no entertainment ... we'll be a bunch of shaggy, disheveled, uncouth, greasy messes blinking up at the sunlight :twd::lol It'll be scary.

Miss Jennie

:rofl

I was just looking at my nails thinking, "I'm glad I can do my own."

Meanwhile, I'll be running most days, and staying low car so I'm hoping :hope  I'll look better at the end of the ordeal.  Of course, I won't have any students or colleagues to notice. *sigh*

As of tomorrow our restaurants and bars are closing to dine-in.   I haven't ventured out in a week, but Laze says the stores have stuff but not much meat, and of course not much TP.  She snagged a pack at Target.  

All you Patriot haters will be happy to hear Tom Brady is leaving.  Sob.  Not sure I will follow them anymore since it's hard to get the games here anyway, and without Brady, they'll go back to being the old Patriots that never really did much of anything.  

Junior came over for a play date today.  Laze and I stayed six feet apart and didn't hug like we usually do.  The boys refused to do so, and there was a whole lot of tongue to tongue contact, bitey face, drinking out of the same bowl.  It was scandalous!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

runnin freww pant pant pant......

Dis is mergency!  Ma tried to kill me ded today.  It was a nice day, and herbs went out to try to get some food stuffs so she could stuff herbs face.  She brought home what she called a treat for us.  Somethin called chicken paws.  Me and sissy eated them rite up.  We each got 2.  Den, is when eye got a quezy tum tum, and frew up on herbs rug right beside da big bed.  Eye was so woozy, dat eye staggered out into da yard.  You know, to absorb some good ole vitamin D!  Dat is when Ma tried to commit da coup da graw!  Herbs shuts da door in my face, and lefted me to roast my brains.  Eye cried and cried but she did not let me in, eye thought eye was a gonner.  Den da thunder gods come to get me and eye got soaked to da skin and panicked from da boomers from da sky.  Eye screamed so Ma would take pity on me and she finally opened da door.  Eye runned in and frew myownself on da bed panting and panting and too week to eben drink wadder.  Did she come use da fluffy towel on me to dry me off?  NO!!!!  Did she say she was sorry for putting my life in mortal danger?   NO!!!!  She just said that maybe next time eye will not hide from herbs.  Me?  Abby da sweet, special, kind and considerate houndie dat used to lubs herbs MA foreber??

Please, will someone come sabe me!

Oh, eye see LULU had surgehurry today.  Lulu you gots a good ma, can eye come libs with you?

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Oh, eye see LULU had surgehurry today.  Lulu you gots a good ma, can eye come libs with you?

You mite want tu re-tink dat. Mom dinnit eben feed us wen her took Lulu fer a ride tu da butt-removal place!  We cuds hab starved!  ~Hada

Lulu ate a few bits of cheese so I could go ahead and give her her pain medicine. Still no interest in dinner though.....except by Charlie and Hada :chow

Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

And our libraries are closed for two weeks. :weep 

MEC, you are so youthful, they will pass you right by. 

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Washing my paws as ordered!  

I hope the butt surgery went as well as can be expected and that B9 is the theme of the day.

Even for this retired person getting used to this new normal is going to take some doing. I'm hoping sidewalks will shortly be bare enough that walking won't be a death-defying event.   

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Today in Florida they canceled K12 schools until April 15th at the earliest. Kids will do distance learning. I doubt we will be back before school ends May 22nd. 

Bars are now closed.

Restaurants are restricted to 50% capacity with six feet between tables. Take out is highly recommended. 

Poodle kisses are still allowed and encouraged!

Luv,

Molly McPoodle.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Good afternoon everybody, I'm  just checking in and see who all is here.

Since I'm older than dirt, I'm following the Governor's orders and self isolating.   Last Thursday, the last day I was at the shop, someone came in saying she felt horrible, like she was getting the flu, headache and body aches ... she'd been at work all day at school! ... I asked her please to go home and sprayed Lysol on everything she had touched!  The next day was my cataract removal, then the weekend, ...I had been thinking about removing myself from the shop schedule, and that just tipped me over the edge.  So I'm home reading, knitting, and admiring my Ranch Gordo bean stash!  THANK YOU JENBO!!!

Now I need to go back a few pages abd see what's up, I do see several of you on Facebook, but I miss the houndies.  Susan, the desk is FABOO! Nancy, sorry about the Curling Club.

Miss Charla

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014

Posted (edited)

Well we have not been here all day & part of yesterday. 

MIss Nancy & Mr Doug had a anniversary, congrats

Lulu was operated on & is now home. Lulu we hope the biopsy gives you a good report.

Miss Rachael sorry your sister didn't have her thinking cap on when she went to visit your mom.

Today we found out GIG is cancelled, mom is very sad about that as she likes that better than Dewey.

Like everyone else we are honkering down, tres boring 

Daphne & Bitzi

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Ickey Hiney Thing sounds like a death metal band album.

I hope we can go back to semi-normal at the end of the month.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Ickey Hiney Thing sounds like a death metal band album. :rotfl

:waveMiss Charla!!!! The 2 hedgies and the 1 gimme pig and Dr Steve and are are fine :D

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Well, *I* hadda real good day today!!!  Lotsa playing and digging and naps and treats!!  :thumbs-up

And Lilly did too, cause she broke the stool gard on  her muzzle - that she's been wearing since she was a puppy with sharp bitey teeths!!! - so Momma decided to see if she needs it and let her go without!  :eek

Felicity did not have a good day!!  See, like, on Friedday she gotted a booboo that scraped the skin offa her front leg about the size of a qwarter!!! :yikes   And because she bleeds like a stucked piggy, it tooked Momma forever to get it stopped.  And she hadda wear her muzzle so she wouldn't likliklik it.  Well, it was getting more better until today, when she lillikliked it in, like 5 minits! - and started it bleeding again!  Oooo was Momma uosetted!  Anyway!  Felicity has her muzzle in some more and she does NOT like it!  Too bad for her!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee  Morning.

Poor Lulu. Although she wasn't drunk post-op like she was when she had her dental, she is definitely feeling ouchie ouchie from her butt surgery.  I was told to give her her pain med in the late afternoon even if she didn't want to eat but she would really need it onboard. She turned her nose up at dinner (Hada's canned food) but did eat some cheese so I popped a pill in her. Normally then sound of the morning food bowls clanging will get her out of bed. Not so today. She refused to get up from her bed in the living room so I dragged her and the bed closer to the kitchen.
I really didn't want to put a leash on her because she gives me a look like she's reliving the horrors of whatever happened in Spain, but pretending to open the front door did get her up.
While she ate her food I looked at the surgical site. No redness at the incision but the tissue is puffy so I'll call the vet later today. With a dental they only give 1 or 2 carprofen pills. For this they gave me 6 pills.

tiny hada siggy.png

Ickey Hiney Thing sounds like a death metal band album.

:rofl:rivethead:Slayer

So far, they haven't cancelled tonight's church supper. :huh2   And my belly dancing teacher is hosting an afternoon dance party (thank you Facebook Live) at the same time.  hmm....

Hope LuLu feels better soon.

I just received a phone call from my GP surgery, they have decided that I am not going to receive my Vit. B12. injection during the current crisis. I had an appointment for Friday but that has been cancelled, which means I won’t have one for at least six months. What a bloody nuisance!  Sorry but that needs stronger than “Wat a swizz”.

The good news is that a friend was in town and bought two rolls of frozen pet mince from the butcher, so the girls should be well stocked up for a few weeks.

M”E”C

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

OMG!  I just read that as "frozen pet mice". Ickkkk. 🤢 🤮 

All Harry Potter all day on AMC today 🙃

I'll admit to be horrified at a church supper knot having been cancelled already. Yikes!  Talk about what could possibly go wrong!!  Repeat after me:  you don't have to be sick to be contagious. 

Linus and Jazz think it's neat there is always at least one lap available to them. The rabbits from the backyard are happy as long as their pie pan of goodies (four slices of bread pulled into pieces and half an apple cut into pieces) comes out every evening. 

Stay safe out there please !!! 

OMG!  I just read that as "frozen pet mice". Ickkkk. 🤢 🤮 

Me, too! :rofl

I'll admit to be horrified at a church supper knot having been cancelled already. Yikes!  Talk about what could possibly go wrong!!  Repeat after me:  you don't have to be sick to be contagious. 

So, here's my thought:  The lesson series is on Heaven.  Tonight is - Learn about it!  See it sooner!

:blush  probably shouldn't have said that :blush:devil

Elizabeth, I think you should send the live-stream belly dancing over to the church. Might as well make them happy before they go.  :evil

tiny hada siggy.png