Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 195

Hola!

Si, Miss Robin, Dad wuz knot greedy.  Seems a lotta peepel are.  Is a shame.  Mom went to the Fambily Doller today to get treets fer us (most importunt) an soop cawse owr soopermarkit dint hab much.  They had most eberyfing cept toylit paper.  Mom is gettin a bit pairanoid.  She herd a kid coff, an walked to annudder ile.  We now hab 6 cases ob the virus in owr cownty, an yestiddy we had onny 2.:(

Mom emaled her frends at the gesthowse in Madrid today to cansil  an tell them how sorry she wuz an aks how they were doin, an the emale she got bak made her cry.  It is SO bad there!  Miss Nieves sed they wernt shure how they wood be abel to recubber.  That makes us feel bery sad.  Mom haz sum good frends in Spane, an she is wurried abowt them.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Hiya!

Laila, hearin bout Spane makes me sad. Places like that is where there is reel trubble. Now wiff skools closin, so many kidlets depend on that for their foods. What's gonna happen to them? So Mistress gits mad when peeple hog up alla the stuff juss cause they can. She did buy a pack of toilet paper cause we really didn't have that mutch and iffen she's gonna be werk from home she's gonna need more. She wouldn't have made a special trip for it but she hadda go to Target cause she forgot my GasX the other day. They were oudda my chikken and so was the grocery store that she went to cause she needed shortnin for the cookies. So she went to Aldi and they had tons of chikken so she bot one packidge.

Her bosslady teggested her to tell her to read the email bout werk and sooprizingly they want peeple to keep comin to the offish unless they are a high risk groop, or sick. But that could change at any time.

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

And.... we're officially online for the rest of the semester.  I foresee lots of phone calls and emails from my part time faculty.  Oh well, it's a good thing I have 19 years experience doing this.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Yes, yes it is. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

The winery is closed ans most counties are asking that everyone self isolate until April 7th. No word on Napa County....yet 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

My sister, who is a nurse at a large city hospital, is showing symptoms, but even health workers aren't being tested here. She and the rest of her household - husband and 10 yr old twins - are now on home lockdown for at least 14 days.

I'm very concerned but actually really angry at her because she took the family to visit our elderly parents a few days ago 'for a final time before we're told not to'. I've not visited them for nearly a month because their underlying health conditions mean they won't survive infection. 

Rachel. Very, very worried.

Dippy (Dinky Dipstick) and Velvet (Redbrick Velvet). Remembering sweet handsome Rebel (Emporio Rebel).

I can understand your anger and concerns Rachel.

M.”E.”C.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

LURKER ALERT  Beer Virus

I volunteer at my local humane society in Madison Wi. They have stopped transfers from the south. That makes me sad, many dogs will not survive because they are in high density high kill shelters. All volunteers are to stop coming in for 2 weeks, adopters are by appointment only, if you have a surrender please try to hold back for awhile and if you have a stray could you please take care of them until they can at least look for lost animal matches. this will affect animals in a big way also. My heart is breaking.

Posted (edited)
Thank you, Miss Susan :kiss2

Flowers.jpg

Miss Jennie
Edited by jenners

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Miss Jennie, how are you doing today?  We are so very sorry about your dad. It's funny how many times I actually thought about him during the day and didn't even realize it. I'll see a book he would like, a cookie to bring him ... and it's hard because I can't see my Mom; she's been in quarantine since she visited him at the hospital (just a precaution, he didn't have it, but in fact there was a patient at that hospital who tested positive) and the whole Care Center is closed to all visitors. Kinda sad here these days :(

But I have some most lovely flowers from Miss Susan!

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Miss Soozin  :thumbs-up

Antie Jennie  :kiss2  Momma says it was actually years before she stopped putting chocolit covered cherries in her shopping cart for her Gramma (whose been gone more than 10 years now).

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Jennie, I'm glad they came!

I can't even pass through the produce section of the market without thinking of my mother and her pre-death obsession with "red berries" (red grapes).  

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

This is such a difficult, sad time for everyone.  Each day brings news that is more grim and more devastating.  I sincerely hope that these newspeople are wrong and that this pandemic will be over soon in a way that will let us resume something close to our previous ways of life.  

I'm not observant, but at times like these I tend to recall that there is a prayer for everything.  There's even one for handwashing.  :heart  

Though I don't believe we can change what has already been written, perhaps a whisper or two to the universe and each other will make our ownselves feel lighter and speed us along the path to recovery.  

As JJ would say, "Ah lubs all my frends."

Miss Noo Carol

Okay mi amigos y amigas, its time tu go bakanforfbakanforfbakanforf for my sister Lulu. Her is getting her whole asss removed,  a buttectomy a widdle weird thingy removed from beeside her hiney hole right now.
~ Hada

We're hoping it's just some kind of bizarre cyst. Although it stopped bleeding after the first round of antibiotics it did return after the second round.

Lulu wore her St Patrick's Day collar today. Techs gave me a bonus point for wearing a matching shamrock print greyhound tee shirt.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

backadforfandbackandforf for Lulu!  (From a social distance, of course) :bighug

10 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

backadforfandbackandforf for Lulu!  (From a social distance, of course) :bighug

:rofl

Last night Mr Ducky asked why I was going to put a collar with green shamrocks on it for today's vet visit, especially since Lulu is Spanish. So I told him, "Well, Maureen O'Hara had red hair and so does Lulu. Besides, everyone is Irish on St Patrick's Day." :clover

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Good overcast Toesday! Nobody on the roads this moaning. I saw the Harris Teeter truck pulling away from the downtown location, maybe there was some store-brand TP on board!

Best thoughts for Lulu today. OUCH OUCH OUCH.

Life carries on--we still have vet visits, doctor visits, hair to be cut, cars repairs, home maintenance, banking, etc. I'm worried a lot of small businesses won't make it thru, especially restaurants.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Sendin good thots for LuLu's butt!

Happy St Patty's Day :clover to alla my friends, specially those of us wiff Irish ansestors. My vary own houndie momma came rite from Ireland.

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Hola!

Miss Rachel, you hab ebery rite to be angry. An wurried.  Hope eberyfing is okay wiff yer parints.

Si, Miss (?) JaimeL Lurker, is bery sad that eben the dogs are sufferin.  We are bery wurried abowt the Spanich dogs, but reelize the US dogs are affected too. :(

We are bakanforfin fer sweet Lulu. Mi amiga, we hope eberyfing goes well wiff yer butt, an that it is just a B-9 sist.

Lila, how kewl yer Mom wuz frum Ireland!

Miss Jennie, is dubly sad that you cant see yer Mom ether.  But si, beeeeeyoutiful flowers frum Miss Susan.

Today is my Mom an Dads annibersary.  36 yeers!  They usooly dont sellabrate onna eggsact day cawse the Berg is krazy on St. Padricks Day. :clover But they wood go owt a day or so lader.  But knot this yeer. :(

All owr State Stoors (fer the likker in PA) are klosin tonite.  So yestiddy Mom went an bot a bunch ob whine.  An today Dad went an bot a bunch ob whine.  Mom is a liddle wurried that she kared moore abowt gettin whine then toylit paper.  She finks she needs to cut bak on her drinkin.  But they bot sum Cava, the sparklin whine frum Spane wich Mom loves.  So that will be there annibersary sellabratin. :cheers

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Gud luk wiv the bum job LuLu!

:gh_bow

Nutmeg and Chancey.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hello my Friendlies!

Probly gonna be the warmest day of the year so far here today!!!  The sunning's been out all day!!!  :yay  

Miss Lulu we will baknforthnbaknforth here in ourown living room for you.  Or maybe outside.  Or maybe we'll do it in our sleep!!  ;)  Hope everything comes out OK!!  :lol 

:confetti Happy Anniversary!!!!  :confetti  to Miss Nancy and Mister Doug!!!

Miss Rachel, Momma would be so mad if her sibling did a boneheaded thing like that!!!  You gotta rite to be angry with her!!

Miss Lila, my sister Lilly has Irish parints too!  Tho Momma is sad that we don't know who they are.  

Daddy wented downtown this morning to get our mail from our PO box and he came home wondering at how dead it was downtown with nobody working and no stores open or nothing.  All the groshery stores are having trubble stokking shelves, so they are gonna be closing early and opening late.  Momma can't even get a delivery until Friedday!!!.  And even then she's doesn't know if she will get everything she ordered.  

Well, nothing really changes for US so that's good!!!  :D  Wishings for a peasefull day for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!   :rivethead

:P   AndiPants 

OK, here's a picture of Lilla ON This Day 8 years ago - she was 6 mos old!!!

y4mg3rBKuMWZMROzH9FXET1JcYC62fGnBEu7AsdX

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Gud luck, LuLu.

oh, Miss Chris, we know dat mama will SWOOn ober this...

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

THUD!

It's TootsDay everwon!  Let's hope that any TootsDay activities on behalf of Lulu don't cause much discomfort.  I, myownself, had surgery back there last year.  Not fun.  In fact it was a regular pain in the a$$!  :rofl  Mine was benign and I hope Lulu's is, too.  Finn is having a surgery like that as we speak!  

Aww, lookit KLilly as a pupper.  My, my, my, how time flies.  

All this news is making Guest nuttier.  Now, GIG is cancelled.  :(  While expected, it still stinks.  How appropriate for a TOOTSday.  :brushteeth 's office will only be open for emergencies.  He isn't planning on sitting there waiting for disaster to strike someone, so he will be home with us for 3 weeks.  Good practice for retirement!  Guest will still have to go to work everyday, unless it is mandated that her office has to close.  They fall below the 10 people threshold.  She is getting kicked out of PT though.  One more visit and then cut loose. 

Miss Rachel, Guest would be beyond livid if her sister did something like that.  We have all appendages crossed here that your parents do not get the virus.  

On the good news front, with :brushteeth being home and people scrambling to find work already, we are getting our fence!  Our yard will be twice as big now!  I am excited.  It should have been done last year for Sherman, as he just loved to race around our yard, so Guest is going to name it after him.  Sherman's Schoolyard, or something like that.  

Happy Anniversary, Miss Nancy o' the Burgh and Missr Doug!  

We have St. Patty's Day collars - after all, Guest's previous last name was McNealy.  Of course, she forgot all about it this morning and didn't even wear green.  Hopefully, she will have it together enough tonight to put our collars on for our walkie.  She was out of the house really early for her for PT before work.  She did check at a grocery store on the way in for TP - still no luck.  She told :brushteeth that if he was going to be home, he can find it.  Gotta keep him busy!   Apparently, waiting on me hand and paw isn't enough.  harrumph.  

Anyway, time to end this novel.  I will check in with everwon later.

Have a good day and WASH YOUR PAWS.

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow