Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 195

:sleepy Need another nap :sleepy

Miss Halise 

Edited by boopieface

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Hello my Friendlies!

Foggy now but the windings should blow it away so we have sunnings!  

Miss Vanessa, Momma would take feets any nite over a big ol BUTT in her face!!!!  :rofl 

Oooo!!!!  Miss Lila!!!  I forgot to tell you guys!!!  There was a SKWERRIL in our yard yesserday and it was D.E.D!!!!  :yikes   Momma thinks it fell outta the tree and landed on it's hed on the patio!  :yikes   

I forgot to say Happy Second Gotcha Day to Mister Sid!!!  :yay  

And  :confetti  Happy Birthday to Mister Tony!!!  :confetti  if he comes here to see if anybody wished him Happy Birthday!!  ;) 

Mister Dustin I do NOT think I would like having skweeky birdies in my room eether!!!  :eek  But you do you!  

Miss Halise, Momma wants to know what movies you sawed this year??

Have fun staying home today Mister Merc!

Oh!  I almost forgot!

Forsitheeya 

49551291026_fbe83705da_z.jpg20200217_142607 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

49550793218_5a668370f8_z.jpg20200217_142519 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Vibernum

49551290816_1af7ecef58_z.jpg20200217_142306 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Lilak buds

49551523167_37684c0786_z.jpg20200217_142655 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Oregon Grape

49551290971_9701c3994d_z.jpg20200217_142425 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Our being rebilded garden

49550792958_ee81a46df7_z.jpg20200217_135940 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Good Morning wishes to all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEEE!!!!    :rivethead

:P    AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Ms Halise, inquiring minds want to know if you dress up for your Science Fiction gathering? Do you dress like a Klingon, some kind of alien creature, or just wear your jammies?

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

< Ignore dis cuz dat dastardly double posty struck agin! >

Edited by macoduck

Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

What a fun tradition, Miss Halise!  I bet your boys will be glad to have you home.  Ma does knot qwalify for that nifty teaseshirt you got...she is old enough to know better butt she can't seem to stay awake.  :lol

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Andi - nice pichures!

Lila,  dey are Quaker parrots.  Dey are lowd sometimes, but udder times juss chatter away.  Dey do KNOT like a lot ub touching, but dey can tawk a leetle English an stuff.  Doze Miner Burds are reel neet.  Dey tawk lots and lots....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

20 minutes ago, LBass said:

What a fun tradition, Miss Halise!  I bet your boys will be glad to have you home.  Ma does knot qwalify for that nifty teaseshirt you got...she is old enough to know better butt she can't seem to stay awake.  :lol

Spirit

Same here! :sleepy

I won't embarass Merc by making him make the winky-report.  Suffice to say that it's smaller and smooth (the owie not the winky :blush ).  I think he'll be fine.

Ooh!  Look at that lovely dug up dirt!  I can just smell it! Swoon!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

It's TootsDay everwon!  Guest came home from work, fed us, gave Sherman his pills, and then left again to go get Finn and Kimber.  She did not get home until way way way after our last outs!  She didn't even get dinner until almost midnight and then forgot to set her alarm this morning.  So, that lazy good for not much did not take me for a jog this morning!  Of all the nerve.  Anyway, Kimber tried to take me and Finn for a walk this morning while :brushteeth took Paris and Sherman on a short jaunt around the yard.  I would NOT go and leave Sherman behind.  So, no walkies for me today as it is supposed to be raining when Guest gets home from work tonight.  

I gave Guest a really good side eye for not thinking about steak and whippy cream.  Duh.  So, we are getting waffles and whippy cream this weekend AND she needs to roast some beef for the next weekend as we are celebrating her parents' 64th (yikes) anniversary at our house on the 29th.  Tonight is pizza - bones for us houndies, except Sherman will get his very own piece.  

Miss Kathy, many hugs.  Having us home where we belong is so difficult.  Guest thinks the drive home with the box is also rough.  She always seatbelts it in and talks to it on the way home.  She is a true nutter, that one!  

We are still debating whether to let Sherman cross at home or at the vet.  He really isn't a fan of the vet's office and we could all be there to send him on his way.  But, Finn will be here and maybe Kimber and we just aren't sure we want to share our distress with anyone else.  Plus, watching them leave the house sux.  We shall see.  Plus, deciding also means deciding WHEN and that sux even more.  :weep

Glad you had a good time, Miss Halise!  Welcome home, boys! 

My uncle has some type of huge bird.  He is very expressive, but when he gets mad, he chews the blades off the ceiling fans.  He has a crest that he likes to flare a lot, too.  

Lookit those spring pictures!  I wish we had something like that here.  What's the point of winter after the holidays?  Bring on spring NOW, please!  They are talking about putting in a veggie garden this year - with an 8 foot fence around it :rofl  Personally, I would rather get my whole dog yard fenced in - it never seems to get higher on the must-do list and now Sherman won't get to enjoy the bigger yard.  He loved zooming around the yard at the beach and our current yard is too small for big zooms.  Procrastination has definitely taken its chunk.  

Glad Merc is on the mend!  

Time for my after lunch, pre-afternoon nap.  Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Cindy, get a dog pen from Tractor Supply for the garden. My mom did it, and it's even recommended in Mother Earth News.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

It’s Misser Tony’s birfday! :pirate

Happy burfday, Misser Tony.

Fancy-pants, JJ got to leebz frum home.  Ah got to be rite deer wif himz.  Reagan an EZ, too.  Moxie went to da torturnarian an it wuz much harder on ebbery wun.  Juss owr eggsperience.

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge

2 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

It’s Misser Tony’s birfday! :pirate

I have flapjacks and real and true maple syrup to celebrate!

Oh... forsythia! 

My favorite!   Ours is still buried in   :snow     As are the lilacs    :(

Glad Lila is feeling better    :chow

Merc, too  :blush

:bighug  Cindy

All but 3 of ours have gone at home, but we have the 'luxury' of having a place to bury them   :mellow:

I had Zebra Finch for years.  Adorable!  I love them!  They have a teeny little chirp and are not at all annoying.

Widget will have a new home-away-from-home  for a few weeks, starting Saturday   

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

:balloonparty Happy Birthday Misser Tony!  :balloonparty 

Ummmm, Miss Lizabeth  :blush 

Miss Cindy, Breeze left us from home and it was bery comforting cuz me and Beka could sniff her to say goodbye before they took her out.     Beka wuz at the vet cuz she needed to be examined and to get xray ob her leg and that's how they found the ebil C.   But Momma sed Beka wuz sooooo calm eben though she neber liked going to the vet.   Momma thinks she knew what wuld happen and she wuz OK with that.

Lila- are you enjoying the :snow   ?

Those spring pikkies are beautimous!

Our dog walker came today and Momma left some dried tripe treats for her to gib Cherry and make frends wif her.   No more snarking!   Now Cherry thinks that the dog walker is only there to walk her and gib her treets!   She spent the whole walk looking up at her waiting for more ob those yummy tripe treets!  I got some too.  :) 

Ivy, who also likes dried tripe treets

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Ivy...dride Tripe!!!  Dat sownz wunnerful!

Hi everyone 

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes.  I even got cake.  

My condolences to miss kathy and mr.jim. I always remember Beka as being the best sister,going to get breeze out the bathroom during a thunder storm

Tony

Glad you had a good birthday Mister Tony!!!

Miss Cindy, my bruther Whiskey said goodbye here at home and it was good for us cause we got to watch it happen.  Momma was real concerned about how Lilly was gonna react since her and him was such good buddies.  It did seem to help bring her closhure.  It is hard, but so much more better overall.

Good news for Widget Mam!!!

Miss Ivy, treats fix everything!!!!

Gess that's all from here for today my Friendlies!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!    :rivethead

:nappy    AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Morning!  It's sunny butt Mummy sez it's gonna be supah windy.

Mummy's leebing me to go to skool tuday butt sez mebbee tumoro I kin go. :yay

Kathy and Jim, I have been absinthe due to things going on here, butt I want to say how very, very sorry I am that Beka had to go. What a wonderful girl she was :grouphug

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

:bike Getting on the road shortly. Spending tonight in Columbia SC with a Greyhound Crossroads person, then boarding the bus Thursday morning for the Florida tracks. :gh_runner

tiny hada siggy.png

30 minutes ago, jenners said:

Kathy and Jim, I have been absinthe due to things going on here, butt I want to say how very, very sorry I am that Beka had to go. What a wonderful girl she was :grouphug

Miss Jennie

:heart    Thank you Miss Jennie.

Safe trabels Miss Ducky!

I hope Misser Tony had a nice birthday.   Did Corinthia make a cake for you?

Today will be another day ob dried tripe treets for Cherry with the dog walker.  It worked really well yesserday and Momma hopes it will work again today. and I hope I get some too!

Ivy, who would like her noo sisser will be nice to the dog walker!

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Ivy, you're a good sisser.  We're  at -17 with wind chill of -31 and I'm in my usual it's-February-and-I'm-tired-of-this mode. 

have a good day troops. I'm going back into hibernation with afghan, felines, and manymany books. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Good rainy Woesday! Ducky, please stay safe and dry, it has been raining buckets here off and on. If our friend Carl is going, tell him we said hey!

Merc, no more owies on your winky!

:wave hola!  It’s kinda cold out, butt KNOT too bad.

Good luck at the doggeh shows Hamish and friends!

Misser Tony!  Happy belaytid Burfday!  :b-dayMama always remembers your Burfday cuz it’s on the same date herbs Daddiman wented DED (15 years ago already :( )

Happy belaytid Gotcha Day Sid! And we saw Kaila’s akomplismint in faceybuuke.

Lila we’re happy you are feeling better!

Sherman is getting spoiled, as he deserves! :grouphug Guest and :brushteeth

:wave Andipants!

Miss Caroline?  We see you peeking in on faceybuuke all.the.time!  And love it!

Laila!  Show your Momma this!  (Charl has 2 cabins for human use on-site. There is a cost involved, for upkeep, electricity and such. They contain either bunkbeds or 2 single beds and a tiny kitchen for cooking. And a bathroom, shower etc of course. And mah Daddiman took the high speed train when he went there for MissPetra a couple of years ago, it did KNOT take too much time.)

Miss Ducky is going trabelling!

Merc, sorry about your peeshooter!

Beka :grouphug to the fambly

Dustin, it’s good that the barn kitteh is now a house kitteh.

Lila, kanaries sing nice, if you get a singing one.  Mah Granpy, who I never knowed, bred singing kanaries when Mama was a tiny kidlet.

Nice :digicam ob flowers!

Guest, we had the vet come to the house for Ambi. :heart

Miss Chris fanks for postying Noor’s :digicam.  He looks a LOT like Enzo.  Look here!   Hola!  Galina

(The vehicle issue is still being worked on, they are communicating well and trying hard to get things resolved.)

Image may contain: dog and outdoor

Image may contain: dog

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

* THUD! *