Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 195

Let's see, we have had chicken nuggets, cheezburger, fries, milk shake, peanut butter cookies, cheese - cheddar AND swiss, roast turkey, bully sticks, oatmeal cookies, spaghetti, biscuits and creamed chipped beef, and I don't even remember what else.  Obviously not big amounts, but enough yummy tastes.  Our poops are still good, much to :brushteeth 's relief!  We are getting pizza bones tomorrow!  Guest needs to buy him a hot dog.   Any other good ideas? 

Yeah!  Steak!!!!!!!!!!! :chow 

We don't git a hollyday.  I hadda sleep stay froo twoleben classes tuday and hold offiss howers.  :star Now, we're goin to de bet fur a checkup.  :star   Den, we're gonna git Mummy's car's oil changed. :star

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hola! Oh, Balti is doin good!  I am glad to heer that.  I fink abowt him a lot.:beatheart  An he is gettin a brudder!  That Noor is sooooo beeeeyoutiful.  We are glad you are takin one who haz had a hard thyme, Miss Tin.  When he comes home to you, he will nebber hab a hard thyme agin.  You shood go get him, Miss Tin.  You liked it there wiff Miss Charl, si? Mom fergot to aks---duz Miss Charl hab a plase ware her bolunteers can stay at the finka now?  Mom finks she wood like to bisit her agin.  If she can go back neckst fall, she finks she wood go down there.  Is just such a looooong way frum the top ob Spane to the bottim.

Merc, I wundered whot yer Balentines presint wuz, an now I see---it is ahhsum!

Uh, oh, Fuzzy, whot did you do????

Nuttymeg, sorry it is so wetanwindy inna Reel England. Norfern Lites shure wood be neet to see!

Oh, Ivy, I bet you are qwiet finkin abowt yer Beka.  An why is it at that eggsact thyme Lexi gets yer Mom up to go owt?  Duznt she know that is the O Dark Erly ob the mornin?  Ooh, Ivy, Mom had a dog walkin klient who barked nasty at her.  Funny fing, tho (or knot so funny fer Mom), he kinda barked comin in, but he RILLY barked when she wuz goin owt!  YIKES!  It skeered her so bad her hart awmost went inna fibroolayshun.  So she planned her eggsict neckst thymes---frowing food to the odder side ob the room.

A noo sisser soon fer Myka!

An Kaila an Widget are champs! :yay

Lila, I am glad you are feelin moore bedder.  An plusalso, yay fer good poops. :nod

Aw, Fancy, I am glad you got a glorius walk.  An that is wunnerful that Sherman is gettin alla that yummy food.  He shure duz deserb it.   I hope you are knot too too sad when he haz to leeb.  Paris, pleese help yer sisser, okay?

Ja, ja, Andi, we looooove yer roachin picshure!  An Mom haz seen sum liddle green shoots comin up on her dog walks, so si, I gess spring is on its way.  Oh, Mom wuz reedin inna noospaper yestiddy that lotsa opera singers come to the Berg to go to this skool that duznt pay much but haz lotsa presteege, an they can usooly find grate singin jobs afferwards.  Yer Mom eber herd ob that?

Si, Merc, we fink a stake wood be grate fer Sherman too.  Mom used to make owr Angel Qween Winnie a liddle stake awmost ebery day.

Is pritty nise owt today---sun!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Carol Ann! I'm going to be at the Sanford-Orlando Kennel Club track (in Longwood) on Saturday Feb 22. I'm riding on a charter bus with a bunch of folks from Greyhound Crossroads of South Carolina.

Our itinerary says we will only be there for a short time because we'll spend that night at Daytona.
We are spending the Friday night in St Petersburg and departing there at 9:00am Saturday for Daytona.
So, we will only be there when the afternoon racing program starts at 1:30 and must be back at the bus no later than 3:00.

:blah  = There will be a rare Ducky sighting in the Longwood FL (SOKC) area on Saturday 2/22 around noon-ish and departing eggsactly at 3:00.

84753322_10216950194930586_1492408179382

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Miz Ducky, what a great trip you are going on!  You'll be racing from place to place almost as fast as us houndies race.  :D

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

:wow Ducky That looks greyt.  If I were in Florida, I'd drive up to St. Petersburg.

Mummy! :f50: I gotta tell ebereewun about muh bet bisit and how I almost went d.e.d.  Really?  That's a bit much.  You mean when he... You really want to tell that story.

:blush Um.. mebbee yu tell it.

I had Merc checked for a few lumpies just to make sure they were all benign.  I'd also noticed what looked to be a blood blister on the shaft of his pee shooter.  Doc seemed concerned.  Didn't look like a blood blister to him (he was thinking much more serious).  He went to check it for hardness, mobility, etc. and :gnome:eek  "well!" he said and lifted up his bloody fingers.  It was a blood blister and he popped it. :rolleyes:  I had a little chuckle at my actually being right (and it being innocuous). So, now I'm supposed to put some Bacitracin on it once a day.  Uh... wouldn't he just lick it off? :dunno

Oh, um, OUCH Merc! Yah, a cone of shame is probably the only way to avoid the lick-lick.

Wave as you go by, Ducky! Wish I was going, that sounds neato.

Fuzzy has decided my paperbacks are yummy. She chewed on some wood decorations, too.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Beka came home today. :cry1

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Beka is back where she belongs. Although in a different earthly form, her warm and loving spirit is still beside you.  :grouphug

Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

10 minutes ago, macoduck said:

Beka is back where she belongs. Although in a different earthly form, her warm and loving spirit is still beside you.  :grouphug

:heart  Thank you.

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

45 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Beka came home today. :cry1

:unsure  Oh.  :brokenheart  We are so beree sorree. 

Miss Nancy, Momma has hearded about that singing place!  She almost went there many years ago.  Maybe before she even knowed you!  :eek  P,us also, a good Friendly of hers is the chorus mister for the Pittsberger Hopera!

Miss Ivy, Momma says the house just isn't rite till everybody is home.  :kiss2

Miss Ducky that sounds like a fun trip!

Mister Merc, I don't think I'm old enuff for that deescripshun!!!!!!  :blush

Oooooo!!!  Momma got some spring pichers this affernoon so I will postie them later!

Later gaters!!

:rivethead    AndiPants 

Edited by greysmom

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Merc ouch & hope it heals quickly

Ducky that sounds like  a great trip (ignore underline I cant get rid of it )

Beka sorry you had to come home this way, hugs to you Miss Kathy 

Daphne & Bitzi watching animal rescue on the Hallmark Channel

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Aw, Beka, you are home.  Hugs to Miss Kathy an Misser Jim.  Is allays an emoshunal day.

Is innybuddy wachin the Rescoo Dog Show onna Hallmark Channil?  Misser Coliseo, the beeeeyoutiful older Galgo who Mom an her frend Miss Nancy frum Bostin brot to the US 2 yeers ago fer Miss Petra wiff SAGE is in the show! He is compeetin inna Seenyer Dog Catigorry.  I fink mebbe he will be on neckst to last.  Mom is frilled to see him.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Momma didn't get my pichers uploaded into that Flickring so I will hafta show you tamarrow! 

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!    :rivethead

:nappy    AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Mornin' :coffee

tiny hada siggy.png

Mister Merc, I don't think I'm old enuff for that deescripshun!!!!!!  

:hehe  Dat's why I made Mummy tell yu. :hehe 

Hi Daphne and Bitzi

Aneewun herd from Dammit Atomic latelee?

Mite :snow heer.   Mite sml_gallery_15587_3010_1038.png  Butt Mummy's weking at home wiff me tuday so I don't care.  large.sautersurlit.gif.26615307f63acf62f

Good morning. Our high today will be plus 5 which is where we are right now. At least it's plus, amirite?

Dear friend of many many years is back in the hospital  He's  fighting acute myeloid leukemia.  If those of the praying persuasion would tuck Bob in your hearts I'd be most appreciative.  

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Spring pitchers, Andipants?  We woke up to 7 inches of snow here.

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Hi Ebbery wun,  

We mist da end ub da lass club, so we hope we did KNOT miss too much!

Laila, Mama watched a leetle ub dat rescue show!  She liked it a lot.

We are glad dat Beka iz finallee home resting wif da fambilee as sad az dat iz.

Oh, Noor...Mama lubbed yu - mehbe becuz yu habz colors like me!

Happy Second Gotcha Day, Sid!

Lila, how is yur belle today.  I had a lot ub trubble lass week wif mine.  Mama wuz wart weed, but it got better.

Oh, Merc.  Da indignitee ub ebberywun tawking abowt yur pee shooter!

Myka!  How upsiting!  We will wate wif bate on owr bref.

Andipants, yu made us all smile wif dat happee look on yur face during dat perfect 10 roach!

Well, daddiman came home Sunday morning frum NOO Jersey.  We had all mist him sumfin feerce.

Mama spend Saturday moobing da too burdeez down frum da room dey wur locked away in to a cage in OWR room on da furst floor!  Sheesh, ah juss get no peece, but dat iz OK on accounta dey are good company.  She felt bad, eben tho dey had da hole room, dey wur locked away wifowt much tenshun.  Ub Corse, she iz careful on accounta, if yu recall ah accisdentallee kilt Flip da burd lass yeer arownd dis time wen he got owt ub dat room.  But da burds are much happier, eben wif Dudley puppee barking away at dem.  Dey sing an sing.

An da barn kitteh dat now habz becum a howze kitteh, Spirit, is reel happee in da fambilee room in da basement.  She sits wif Mama an daddiman if dey go down deer.  Ah get invited down, but da udder too in da howze do KNOT yet.  Dey still Choo ebberyfing, an mama sez she wud like wun ROom weer fings aren't destroyed.  Hehehehe….an ah am a good boy!

Well, we habz to babysit daddiman today on accounta Mama iz at work until late in da nite toonite.

Ah will go hang wif himz now so he isn't lonely!

Habz a gud day, all mah frenz.  Ah lubz yu all.

Dustbin

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Dustbin, remind me what kinda birdies you gots. Quakers? Mistress gets thots bout wantin a birdie. I don't know why cause she's got me and she knows they are loud and messy. But she theenks mayhaps small birdies like finches or a canary. She is knot innerested in a parakeet or cockatiel and doesn't care iffen she can't touch em. She'd reelly like a mynah birdie like there was in the KMart when she was a kid. His name was Charlie and he said, "welcome to KMart". :)

My tummy seems to be all bedder but Mistress is watchin me like hawk.

Oh, speekin of hawks - On Sunnyday when I wasn't feelin good Mistress freeked out cause she saw sumthin in the yard that she thot was bloody poop. She pikked it up wiff a poop bag and it was the hed of a sparrow! :omg Then she freeked out sum more. We don't see our hawk friends, but they are around. I found a pile of guts on the driveway lass week.

Wags,

Lila

Lila with tulips
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

16 hours ago, macoduck said:

What Ducky said.  :bighug

Edited by ScootersMom

Miss Noo Carol

Good Gloomy Toesday! back to work, and it is meh.

Fuzzy put her feet ON MY HEAD this morning. Then she gets all pissy if I try to move them. A full size bed, and she has to lay right on top of my head. I appreciate the snuggles, but the attitude and the feet on me have to go.

Susan, have you considered installing a dog grooming station in the garage? I can't imagine two huge WET dogs in the house.

Lila, I like finches. Zebra finches are so darn cute when they hop around and make their little noises. Johnny loved to go see the birds when we went to the pet store.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Beka's home.  I know that was a biddersweet homecoming, Miss Kathy and Ivy.  Your family is in my thought and tucked into my heart.
Miz Ducky, that is such a beautiful, comforting sentiment.

Hey Daphne and Bitzi!  Aren't computers annoying when they get minds ob their own?

Miss Patsy, I'm sorry your friend is so sick.  I hope his body and spirit find strength and recovery.

Dustbin, I'm glad dat the birdies and kitteh Spirit are blending in well wif the hound fambily.

Lila, sparrows heads and guts?  :eek 

Fuzzy, don't squash Miss Banessa's head!  How will she feed you wifout her brainbox?  

We gots a gloomy day wif clouds and rains after such nice sunshine yesterday.  Napping weather.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hi everyone. The boys have been at the kennel being babysat for a few days. I go to a 24 hour Science Fiction film marathon every year with a bunch of friends every President’s Day weekend. I’ve been going for 43 years and I have stayed awake for the entire 24 hours every year! I am very proud of that. One of the tee shirts I have for this says “Old enough to know better, young enough to stay awake”! I’ll be picking up the boys this afternoon, so they’ll be back. 
Miss Halise 

Edited by boopieface

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal