Is anyone going to Winterhounds?

fionasmom

I am planning to attend Winter Hounds this year. I have attended the summer version of Grapehounds but this will be my first year at Winter Hounds. My new boy needs a coat and Maggie needs jammies so we will be visiting Kris' Coats. Not sure yet whether I will arrive Friday evening for the evening social or drive over Saturday morning and stay Saturday night.

• 4 months later...

Where and when?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png