Recommend "no pull" harness

I apologize of this has been covered...

But I would love a good harness recommendation for my girl Amelia. She is quite the puller when we walk.

I know I can try and work on things myself but I have also seen and heard of harnesses that make life easier. 

Thank you in advance! 

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Thank you! I think that's one I've seen before!

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

18 minutes ago, ramonaghan said:

We have and like the Freedom No-Pull Harness from 2 Hounds. (It's also available on Amazon.)

This is also the one we use for Petunia. She likes to statue on walks and the only way I can get her moving again is to move her whole body using the harness. We are really happy with the harness. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the double leash I bought with it to use the 2 attachment points of the harness.  The hardware on the double leash is way too heavy, but we have been able to just use a regular 6 foot leash and only needed one attachment point for the most part. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

1 minute ago, Time4ANap said:

This is also the one we use for Petunia. She likes to statue on walks and the only way I can get her moving again is to move her whole body using the harness. We are really happy with the harness. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the double leash I bought with it to use the 2 attachment points of the harness.  The hardware on the double leash is way too heavy, but we have been able to just use a regular 6 foot leash and only needed one attachment point for the most part. 

Good to know... I was considering the double leash. Not sure if I will get that part or not. I do like the idea of the 2 point connection maybe to start and later on only using the one once we are walking better.

She's not horrible, just likes to motor forward at a trot.

I keep telling her to slow down and smell the roses but she'll have none of it!!!

Yes, I have this one, too. Fuzzy is a statuer, gotta stare at those squirrels! And then sometimes she tries to jump and grab them, it's better than choking herself on the martingale. The only disadvantage is that she will clothesline Gino with her leash and then I have to untangle them.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

15 hours ago, ramonaghan said:

We have and like the Freedom No-Pull Harness from 2 Hounds. (It's also available on Amazon.)

This is the harness we have, too, and I use it when *I* need to feel more secure, lol. While the double-leash can be a PIA, I do like it for that sense of security as in, if one attachment breaks hopefully the second one will hold. I do use carabiner clips on the collar end of all our set-ups.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Sounds like the Freedom harness is the winner.

It comes in lots of colors too! I will be purchasing that this week.

Thx gang!

I have teal :)

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

12 minutes ago, palmettobug said:

I love the teal!!!!! :yay

38 minutes ago, palmettobug said:

24 minutes ago, 2greyhoundMINI said:

I love the teal!!!!! :yay

Us too. It's Sweep's signature color. :nod 

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

8 minutes ago, ramonaghan said:

Us too. It's Sweep's signature color. :nod 

Amelia came with blue, but I've been thinking of transitioning her to teal.